Saturn Girl,Super-Girl & Lighting Lad vs Invisible Woman,Thing & Nova/Frankie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

team two

Hannibal-Lector
team 2?

GGS
Team 1. Saturn Girl would mind r*pe the Thing and Nova solo while LL and Supergirl another one who could potentially solo the team clear the rest up.

LORDSIDIOUS01
i 've always liked Lightning Lad, but team two has way too much power. I doubt team one overcome all that power. 10/10 team two.

GGS
True it depends one which incarnations of Saturn Girl and LL it is back in the day before the revamp Saturn Girl could cast illusions to drive people crazy and trap them in them for what seemed like forever. Shut down and reawken peoples minds probe shielded minds etc. etc. She was crazy power wise and LL was no slouch either. SuperGirl well we all know her if it's current versions of the other two then yeah team 2 wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
team 2?

yes

starking
Isn't Lightning Lad a planet buster?

golem370
So is Nova

golem370
I would say Nova vs supergirl Thing vs Lighting Lad since he has withstood Human Torch's nova blast and Invisible Woman vs Saturn Girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.