Racism...we cant get along

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
People are ass holes and idiots regardless of their skin color. People are going to hate you, ridicule you and shit on you when ever they get the chance. When you take this personally and impose their ignorance on to an entire race of people, You are going to miss out on wonderfull oppertunities at building bridges to a lasting relationship with others, as well as fuel the fire that seperates humanity into seperate races instead of a unified species.

sorry for the mindless post, i took my happy pills today smile rages is out and remorse is in

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
People are ass holes and idiots regardless of their skin color. People are going to hate you, ridicule you and shit on you when ever they get the chance. When you take this personally and impose their ignorance on to an entire race of people, You are going to miss out on wonderfull oppertunities at building bridges to a lasting relationship with others, as well as fuel the fire that seperates humanity into seperate races instead of a unified species.

sorry for the mindless post, i took my happy pills today smile rages is out and remorse is in

I understand some Whites in the city i live in, Boston, which is predominantly Irish, hate me and call me n*gger merely because my skin color is brown, without me doing anything to them, but is that even right? I mean at least hate me for something i can control. I can't control the fact that I'm not White. On top of it being irrational and illogical, racism meaning, it's like hating to death someone that's handicap just because they're handicap.

chithappens
What the hell happened while I was gone?

Anyway, you all are going to have to deal with the fact that racism exist, and people are asses regardless of race. Who gives a ****? Hate exist. It just is there. Now if you want to discuss how things got how they are, that's one thing, but to simply complain and say "whites are inherently racist" and so on displays just as much bigotry as any racist jargon.

Drop the dumb shit already.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I understand some Whites in the city i live in, Boston, which is predominantly Irish, hate me and call me n*gger merely because my skin color is brown, without me doing anything to them, but is that even right? I mean at least hate me for something i can control. I can't control the fact that I'm not White. On top of it being irrational and illogical, racism meaning, it's like hating to death someone that's handicap just because they're handicap.

Of course people hate you for being black, People hate you also for being an american, and im sure people hate you because they just hate. There are also people that respect you and emplore you for being a bigger person and realizing that hate is blind and you will not let it effect you to the degree of compromising your personality.

When you do give into the hate and take a side, this further seperates you from unity, you lose the respect and admiration that you would have had as well as the influence you could have shared on to others. Where are you then...further seperated from humanity, or a soldier in the war of race?

If you dont want to live in a world where people are ridiculed, despised and even killed for their skin color, How does being racist yourself contribute to this goal?

Czarina_Czarina

Well, I could be wrong, but, I don't think the entire Boston area even knows you, let alone, thinks one way or the other about you or your skin hue/sun screen. Look, the loud ones are always the most effective and sometimes, when others don't contradict their statement, it appears as if they are speaking for the entire group.

You consider yourself Dominican, but I've been around Dominicans, even the ones with brown skin, they don't go at it like you do. You act more so like a Haitian.

And regarding brown skin, as far as DNA is concerned, you are one and so is anyone who's race would wipe out another, so you aren't a "n" because you are brown, it's what brown does in the gene pool. Trust me, if you produced white kids, they wouldn't think you are any differently then them, but guess what? People with dark skin do not produce white children, so to them, it's as if via sexual reproduction, an annihilators, subtractors, one that takes away just because they can (that's the true sense of the word "n"wink. so, in DNA wise, being the dominate gene does make it that way to the ones who see you as a N by default (meaning that you said nothing in your inner thoughts or facial expression that would lead someone to think you are a person who enjoys the negative).

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Well, I don't think the entire Boston area even knows you, let alone, thinks one way or the other. Look, the loud ones are always the most effective and sometimes, when others don't contridict their statement, it appears as if they are speaking for the entire group.

the fact is, that there are people that hate him because he is black and dont know his name, nor want to know his name. There are people that hate me because im white. There are people that would murder me because im white and american all over the world. The question is...what are you going to do about it? Dwell on the problems of others perspectives, Hate them aswell, let my disdain for blind hate grow within me to where i become blind with hate aswell? Or realize that there is love, hate and acceptance, And that i dont have to hate?

Czarina_Czarina
the fact is, that there are people that hate him because he is black and dont know his name, nor want to know his name. There are people that hate me because im white. There are people that would murder me because im white and american all over the world. The question is...what are you going to do about it? Dwell on the problems of others perspectives, Hate them aswell, let my disdain for blind hate grow within me to where i become blind with hate aswell? Or realize that there is love, hate and acceptance, And that i dont have to hate?

You are liberally clumping the ones who hate you with the ones who hate the OP because he is black, using this nexus, you are always going to be a pawn to people like him.

Victor Von Doom

And regarding brown skin, as far as DNA is concerned, you are one and so is anyone who's race would wipe out another, so you aren't a "n" because you are brown, it's what brown does in the gene pool. Trust me, if you produced white kids, they wouldn't think you are any differently then them, but guess what? People with dark skin do not produce white children, so to them, it's as if via sexual reproduction, an annihilators, subtractors, one that takes away just because they can (that's the true sense of the word "n"wink. so, in DNA wise, being the dominate gene does make it that way to the ones who see you as a N by default (meaning that you said nothing in your inner thoughts or facial expression that would lead someone to think you are a person who enjoys the negative).

What in the hell did you just say?

That was just static.

FistOfThe North
Well, I could be wrong, but, I don't think the entire Boston area even knows you, let alone, thinks one way or the other about you or your skin hue/sun screen. Look, the loud ones are always the most effective and sometimes, when others don't contradict their statement, it appears as if they are speaking for the entire group.

You consider yourself Dominican, but I've been around Dominicans, even the ones with brown skin, they don't go at it like you do. You act more so like a Haitian.

I never said anything about the whole Boston area knowing and hating me but it's probable that most of the Whites living in that city will not like me because i'm brown, no matter how law abiding i am, as most of the Whites i've encountered were racist towards me. I've had hundreds of racial incidents that i've either experienced or witnessed since i was a kid, living here in Boston. My mom and family had to move once cause of racism violence on us. I love Boston but most of it's predominant people hate me cause i'm brown. And that sucks. You think after centuries and the passage of time would dissolve the hate of different skin hue but it's only gotten worse.

And i am sympathetic towards Haitians and what they're going through with the political turmoil going on over there. In fact i think they have some of the most loyal and beautiful woman i know. I like them better than I do Dominican women. So Haitians are very cool by mean. They're genuinely good hard working people.

As far as the hooey with the DNA, an English translation would be nice.

chithappens
You are liberally clumping the ones who hate you with the ones who hate the OP because he is black, using this nexus, you are always going to be a pawn to people like him.

Using "liberally", "OP" and "nexus" doesn't not make that anymore cohesive or comprehensive. What you are trying to say is still backwards as hell.

Tengu
hmmmmm, well first i would like to start off and say i am black, and i do come in here from time to time, and Fist is one of the more frequent posters, so i have seen alot of his opinions regarding race, some i agree with most i don't. Now.. my whole stance on racism is this, it exist its out there, its in everyone. I don't think in this day and age unless you were raised by monks in the mountains, that anybody doesn't think, talk, or react based on race in some conscious, or subconscious way. The history of America as well as the world as shaped the people to their current form today. The irony tho, is that all of things to hate, the most prevalent issues seem to be race and sexual preference, two things that in no way compromise the way we live and work. Racism in america is painted as balck and white, but its way more than that. The school i went to the students didin't mind cracking asian jokes about thier eyes to the kids face. It was racist, but as long as it wasn't to a black or white student it was alright. This kind of nonsense has got to stop.

My biggest issue is racial streotyping or profiling. To me that is racism, it may not always be negative per se, but it is. Making generilzations of individuals based on the actions of a few people in their race, is not fair at all to the individual. In some cases its positive, and i cant reall ymake a case for that, but when it is negative, ik believe its racially motivated.

ragesRemorse

What? I was saying there are people that hate because they simply hate, and asked what is are you going to do about it? I dont know what you said

KidRock
I understand some Blacks in the city i live in, Boston, which is predominantly Irish, hate me and call me cracker merely because my skin color is white, without me doing anything to them, but is that even right? I mean at least hate me for something i can control. I can't control the fact that I'm not black. On top of it being irrational and illogical, racism meaning, it's like hating to death someone that's handicap just because they're handicap.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by KidRock
I understand some Blacks in the city i live in, Boston, which is predominantly Irish, hate me and call me cracker merely because my skin color is white, without me doing anything to them, but is that even right? I mean at least hate me for something i can control. I can't control the fact that I'm not black. On top of it being irrational and illogical, racism meaning, it's like hating to death someone that's handicap just because they're handicap.

Reverse Racism ....I like it laughing

FistOfThe North

It would've been nice to add what your point was. What, that your version cannot happen while mine always does everyday?

Symmetric Chaos
It would've been nice to add what your point was. What, that your version cannot happen while mine always does everyday?

So him getting called a cracker doesn't happen eventhough it happens?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So him getting called a cracker doesn't happen eventhough it happens?

In Boston, hatefully by other Whites? Impossible. Boston's predominant are a click here and is probably the most racist major city in the whole entire norththeastern U.S.

chithappens
And yet it has nothing on an urban ghetto, I promise you

Symmetric Chaos
In Boston, hatefully by other Whites? Impossible.

Do you read words?

Schecter
Boston

lol boston

RUN!!! DA TERRSTS IZ COMMIN!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/73172716.jpg

you just answered so many questions for me. i thank you. doped

Crimson Phoenix
Well this is a nice and happy topic. really makes you feel good inside

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Well this is a nice and happy topic. really makes you feel good inside

Hun, these machines run people via guilt, it worked with me and I was blinded by their games for YEARS, do you hear me, YEARS, and I was arguing and fighting and hurting the ego of regular whites just to play hero of the defenseless pro-blacks, the same ones that I learned who would hurt someone like "me" if I didn't abide by their influences.

Violent K
I understand some Whites in the city i live in, Boston, which is predominantly Irish, hate me and call me n*gger merely because my skin color is brown, without me doing anything to them, but is that even right? I mean at least hate me for something i can control. I can't control the fact that I'm not White. On top of it being irrational and illogical, racism meaning, it's like hating to death someone that's handicap just because they're handicap. ]

Oh come on dude. Black people gets called '******' everyday cause thats what they are. I am a 'Chink'. I accept cause thats what I am. You people also call yourselves and others '*******'. Not to mention we whites cannot make a black joke without being called Racist, yet you people continue to make white jokes, Asian jokes, and etc. Fair? I think not. Stop being mad over a fricking word, it doesn't hurt you. If it does, your a frickin WIMP.

Oh look, while other racism terms about another skin color is uncensored, black racism term is not.

ragesRemorse
Hun, these machines run people via guilt, it worked with me and I was blinded by their games for YEARS, do you hear me, YEARS, and I was arguing and fighting and hurting the ego of regular whites just to play hero of the defenseless pro-blacks, the same ones that I learned who would hurt someone like "me" if I didn't abide by their influences.

I hate feeling like i havet o feel white guilt too...i think thats what yo uwere trying to say confused

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Violent K
]

Oh come on dude. Black people gets called '******' everyday cause thats what they are. I am a 'Chink'. I accept cause thats what I am. You people also call yourselves and others '*******'. Not to mention we whites cannot make a black joke without being called Racist, yet you people continue to make white jokes, Asian jokes, and etc. Fair? I think not. Stop being mad over a fricking word, it doesn't hurt you. If it does, your a frickin WIMP.

Oh look, while other racism terms about another skin color is uncensored, black racism term is not.

Have some self respect for yourself, man. You're not a chink. You're Asian, no matter what Whites say. Just like I'm not a "n*gger" To Whites I am but to me I'm not. And the thing with this double standard sh*t is that when Whites make racial jokes and statements they do it hatefully or to hurt, degrade or offend. Like it won't come out funny through them cause the popular belief is that Whites are oppressors and no matter what they do it's not funny, and sticking it to the man is always good. On top of that, jokes made by Blacks about Whites are not hateful. We don't scream White Power! on stage like Kramer may as well done. They aren't done with inbred historical hate.

Tengu
]

Oh look, while other racism terms about another skin color is uncensored, black racism term is not. idiotic...is all i can really say to this post, but i'll say more. YOU are what you ALLOW others to call you, ****** is a racist negative word, that degrades black people, Chink does the same for your race, if you accept that that is what you are, than like i said, you are idiotic, either that or you just have a low-self esteem.

ohh and dont generalize an entire race for what SOME people do.

Devil King
Have some self respect for yourself, man.

I think that was his point. Your statment is also redundant.

this double standard sh*t is that when Whites make racial jokes and statements they do it hatefully or to hurt, degrade or offend.

jokes made by Blacks about Whites are not hateful.

That makes no sense. A joke is a joke. It's meant to insult and entertain at the same time. The difference between a racial joke and a racial slur is immense. However, do you hear white comedians talking about black people the way black people talk about whites, or themselves? If you want to honestly examine the situation you'd have figured out that the divide between what is acceptable behavior or content for a white comedian and what is acceptable content and subject material for a black comedian is clear and unspoken.

the popular belief is that Whites are oppressors

well, it's certainly popular with you.

We don't scream White Power! on stage like Kramer may as well done.

No, you'd rather the person screaming was you and you'd be screaming "BLACK POWER!" Also, you need to figure out what you really want from these little rants of yours. As with the above quote, you are accusing "whites" of doing things that they aren't doing. Kramer never said "white power", he said nigg'r. White people do stupid things, just like black people. You don't need to inflate their crimes for no good reason.

They aren't done with inbred historical hate.

Can you explain what "inbred historical hate" is?

The most profound message one can take from your post is that you really need to start using the correct words when you express your opinions.

Violent K
Originally posted by Tengu
idiotic...is all i can really say to this post, but i'll say more. YOU are what you ALLOW others to call you, ****** racist derogatory word, that degrades black people, Chink does the same for your race, if you accept that that is what you are, than like i said, you are idiotic, either that or you just have a low-self esteem.

ohh and dont generalize an entier race for what SOME people do.

***** Plz. If =Words= hurt me, its cause I allow em to. Degrades black people? Then why blacks always call others and themselves that? I ain't no idiot or have self-esteem, I just ain't a whiny ***** that cries about words.

Oh btw, thats funny, thats what FotN have been doing for long time.

Tengu
again.....one person donsen't speak for an entire race, apparently you missed my point. People, Americans i find actually, seems to think your race has little dicks, your bad drivers, you speak horrid english, and think that you guys super intelligent nerds who love anime, and of course the eyes. That is the painted picture of your race, now is it true......no i dont think so. and i dont think that you would like people to have those assumptions about you before they even know your name.

my point to you was not to allow people to streotype you, or just call you whatever, words have more meaning then you think, ten-fold. you can sit there and play the 1,000 year old "sticks and Stones" game with other racist but it wont last....keep tellin yourslef that, If i call your mom a blind, broke back b!tch to her face right in front of you, i hope you wont get mad, there only words right?.......lol keep telling yourself that.

ragesRemorse
, Americans i find actually, seems to think your race has little dicks, your bad drivers, you speak horrid english, and think that you guys super intelligent nerds who love anime, and of course the eyes. That is the painted picture of your race, now is it true

confused confused

how are you watching me?

Besides, we are super intelligent, Thats the only flaw i find with your stereotype. Wealth affords ignorance thank you very much

Tengu
confused confused

how are you watching me?

Besides, we are super intelligent, Thats the only flaw i find with your stereotype. Wealth affords ignorance thank you very much
watching you?...what?

being super-intelligent is not bad, i actually never said it was, i put in there becuase those are just a few of the many stereotypes that are attributed to asians. if thats what you thought i meant then..no your mistaken.

FistOfThe North
***** Plz. If =Words= hurt me, its cause I allow em to. Degrades black people? Then why blacks always call others and themselves that? I ain't no idiot or have self-esteem, I just ain't a whiny ***** that cries about words.

Oh btw, thats funny, thats what FotN have been doing for long time.

You seem young for some reason, but you could care less because you have no pride in your culture, a low self image and esteem, and probably for a long time. And that's not funny.

Crimson Phoenix

Hey,

I was just being sarcastic at the weirdness of this thred. Racism is such a sensitive issue, its stupid to toy around with the word like a play thing. I agee and feel for you. You shouldnt be made to feel guilty for anything.

Czarina_Czarina
I never said anything about the whole Boston area knowing and hating me but it's probable that most of the Whites living in that city will not like me because i'm brown, no matter how law abiding i am, as most of the Whites i've encountered were racist towards me. I've had hundreds of racial incidents that i've either experienced or witnessed since i was a kid, living here in Boston. My mom and family had to move once cause of racism violence on us. I love Boston but most of it's predominant people hate me cause i'm brown. And that sucks. You think after centuries and the passage of time would dissolve the hate of different skin hue but it's only gotten worse.

And i am sympathetic towards Haitians and what they're going through with the political turmoil going on over there. In fact i think they have some of the most loyal and beautiful woman i know. I like them better than I do Dominican women. So Haitians are very cool by mean. They're genuinely good hard working people.

As far as the hooey with the DNA, an English translation would be nice.

Have you ever thought that maybe these folks who are so friendly to you are causing you to see the world as black'n'white? Via using their familar bond to get you ribbed up and looking for any examples to prove yourself right? Maybe you are a little soilder to them, an automotan, a robot, a zombie, someone who can only reason for their cause alone without ever glancing to the other side (aka zombie).

A few white kids did bad things to you for no good reason, but you are acting as if blacks don't do this to each other for no good reason. I'm not discounting your negative experience, obviously it helps you keep your shield up and centered, ready for an onslaught.

I see what you are trying to do here, and it's like reverse psychology. So, that's why I won't ask if you can forgive people in your past, I see the game you are playing here with me.

If you want to think that all whites are racists, then you are that way too, but this is rehearsed/reinforced thinking that creates the world you live in.

KidRock
Racism will always exist due to people like FotN.

People like MLK must be rolling in their graves knowing there are people like fotn out there destroying everything they worked for.

Czarina_Czarina
Racism will always exist due to people like FotN.

People like MLK must be rolling in their graves knowing there are people like fotn out there destroying everything they worked for.

I assume it's because he has master manipulators in his life. They feed his ego and allow him to rehearse the unfairness of the world in his thought life, and afterward, he's released out into the big bad world. It's not the idea of him being a slave that's so bad, it's the fact that his masters should really direct him into things much more productive for his life. He should research Master-Slave and if he can't honestly ask himself questions about WHAT he is doing and WHY; then he is in effect a slave. And we do know that blacks owned them, slavery isn't physical anymore, it's phychological, it's via (warning going to sound strange) telepathy and suggestions and master-manipulators who know how to coat the ego and rally a person/pawn.

http://www.wpunj.edu/cohss/philosophy/courses/hegel/MASLAVE.HTM

http://philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/notes-nietzsche.html

master/slave is a model for a communication

master controls, slaves follow

the direction of control is always from the master to the slave, never the slave to the master

The key idea is that slavery isn't just black'n'white....some of the masters who have slaves are black'n'black...and just b/c someone is the same color doesn't mean that they care about your life. Don't discount innocent people just to affirm the messages of the people who you speak so foundly of.

(and I am not in favor of all of Nietzche's work, it's only for the master-slave argument)

FistOfThe North
I assume it's because he has master manipulators in his life.
http://www.wpunj.edu/cohss/philosophy/courses/hegel/MASLAVE.HTM

http://philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/notes-nietzsche.html

master/slave is a model for a communication

master controls, slaves follow

the direction of control is always from the master to the slave, never the slave to the master

tsk, tsk

It seems we haven't learned, have we. Now, what have i told you about assuming.

Czarina_Czarina
tsk, tsk

It seems we haven't learned, have we. Now, what have i told you about assuming.

i'm done with talking to you!

chithappens

A few white kids did bad things to you for no good reason, but you are acting as if blacks don't do this to each other for no good reason.

Did you just refute yourself? Why can't we just insert people there instead of a race ?

The key idea is that slavery isn't just black'n'white....some of the masters who have slaves are black'n'black...and just b/c someone is the same color doesn't mean that they care about your life. Don't discount innocent people just to affirm the messages of the people who you speak so foundly of.

(and I am not in favor of all of Nietzche's work, it's only for the master-slave argument)

You are oversimplifying and miseducating people AGAIN and this time on philosophy!

laughing

ragesRemorse
I think each race to take sides, and we fight it out until there is only one. Then the remaining race can bicker and kill each other over clothing fashion.

Czarina_Czarina
the guy's issue was about race, he said it was about race, and that's why i responded ABOUT race....

Jesus!

chithappens
Then give an example of "slave" mentality rather than just be so damn general.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by chithappens
Then give an example of "slave" mentality rather than just be so damn general.

YOU ARE IGNORED!

Tengu
why dodge him? you seem to be the flagship for yours and other peoples beliefs, man up... you generalize way to much, prolly why you can't get your point across, or at least clearly. I'm going to say this one more time, and I hope people will read it before they continue the generalizations.... the actions, words, and beliefs of some people do not represent an entire race.

Fishy
why dodge him? you seem to be the flagship for yours and other peoples beliefs, man up... you generalize way to much, prolly why you can't get your point across, or at least clearly. I'm going to say this one more time, and I hope people will read it before they continue the generalizations.... the actions, words, and beliefs of some people do not represent an entire race.

Sure they do, when one white is racists all whites are racists... And when one black guy is stupid all black people are stupid...

Bardock42
What the hell is wrong with this board.

The most racist people around in this thread actually claim to be black. One racist against whites the other against blacks.

It is ridiculous.

Tengu
racism is a sensitive subject, when people get heated up about the issue, i think they say things they wounldn't normally say, or take sides they wouldn't normally take. racism dosen't do anything but feed irrational anger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.