Captain America vs The Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
I personally can't see the Question beating Cap at all but I know that there are some people that do. Discuss.

Martian_mind
If there are they're retarded.

Cap ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Joke?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Joke?

I'm sereous it somebody said it in one of the group battles. Thats the only reason I made the thread. I want here how it could possibly happen. I just don't see it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I'm sereous it somebody said it in one of the group battles. Thats the only reason I made the thread. I want here how it could possibly happen. I just don't see it.

Oh.

Cap destroys him.

The Fake Macoy
Question's probably a better detective though... but that doens't help him when Cap destroys him.

Redatom65
Question can be pretty ruthless.....In any case. Captain America has him beat in every factor except intelligence...Captain America 8-9/10. Only person on KMC who likes the Question i think too

The Fake Macoy
I like him, but sadly only for what little I've heard/read of him. Still, he's not winning this fight.

Gorbag
Cap for sure wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I personally can't see the Question beating Cap at all but I know that there are some people that do. Discuss.

cap ftw

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by guy222
cap ftw

Why do you have the Questions beating Cap in this thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/453138_1-marvel-vs-dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.