Ultron/Sentry vs WWHulk/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1145648/wwhx01pg06.jpg

tkitna
We know even less about the new Ultron than we do about Sentry so,,,,,

Team 1 of course.

Gorbag
Originally posted by guy222
hmm

http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1145648/wwhx01pg06.jpg

Regular Thor?

golem370
Hulk has shown being able to tie Doctor Octupus' Adamantium arms into a knot. He also dented Ultrons body

tkitna
Sentry caved in her head and snapped her neck and she pretty much shook that off like it was nothing. Physical assaults may not be enough to take Ultron down anymore.

strengthkills
im likin team 2 obviously until hulk an sentry duke it out in comics

golem370
Is she as durable as Classic Ultron? One thing that gets me is Hulk fighting Super-Adaptoid who was said to have the combined power of 100 superheros now he didn't defeat S-A but he didn't lose ether

tkitna
Originally posted by golem370
Is she as durable as Classic Ultron?

More so from what i've seen so far!

guy222
Originally posted by Gorbag
Regular Thor?

Thor has returned

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by tkitna
We know even less about the new Ultron than we do about Sentry so,,,,,

Team 1 of course.

you don't know about power levels so you chose to vote your favourite, very smart sad

team 2 would win any time

Supreme being
Team2 wins due mainly to Thor. Hulk takes on Ultron and Thor takes Sentry.

tkitna
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
you don't know about power levels so you chose to vote your favourite, very smart sad

Why? First of all, what can the Hulk do to either character on team 1? Nothing, so he's not a factor. He's basically useless around the Sentry and Ultron has already proven that she's pretty close to being beyond physical harm plus she has enough power to throw with him.

Thor? Sentry can take Thor in my opinion. Sentrys limited feats are as impressive as most of Thors that I can think of.

So dont give me your crap about taking a favorite unless you explain yourself as to why team 2 would win anytime.

llagrok
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

You don't know anything about their power levels so you vote for your favourite, very smart.

basilisk
That new Ultron seems to have powerful offensive capabilities and was taking Sentry's Matrix-style attacks without real damage (Sentry did seem a bit weaker for some reason). Sentry himself has done some serious feats.

But while WWH is looking scary and impressive, he still just doesn't have the versatility IMO to make it decisive for his team. Thor is a big factor here because he could really cut loose against Ultron or Sentry. But Sentry has speed on his side that could give Thor the sort of trouble that Gladiator/Hyperion/Superman all have in the past.

I'm sort of leaning towards team 1 (But I really don't like this idea of Ultron somehow having achieved herald-level power and being able to take on guys like Sentry).

Gorbag
Team 1 should, team 2 would sad

tkitna
Originally posted by llagrok
You don't know anything about their power levels so you vote for your favourite, very smart.

And your obtaining that I dont know anything about their power levels how? I've pretty much read everything that Sentrys been in and i've seen the limited appearance of the new Ultron so shouldnt that qualify? If not, maybe you'd like to enlighten us about their power levels.

(Sorry llagrok/ I just reread and thought you were FearofBlood posting again. My fault.)

guy222
Originally posted by Gorbag
Team 1 should, team 2 would sad

Thor can stop Sentry

WWH easily handles Ultron

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Is she as durable as Classic Ultron? One thing that gets me is Hulk fighting Super-Adaptoid who was said to have the combined power of 100 superheros now he didn't defeat S-A but he didn't lose ether

I read the issue over the weekend

Hulk socked SA

IMO, SA didn't want to fight anymore

llagrok
Team 1 has a speed advantage, Team 2 has the power advantage.

Who knows.

Photon009
Sentry beats Hulk.
Ultron beats Thor.

The end.

llagrok
Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry beats Hulk.
Ultron beats Thor.

The end.

dur

LORDSIDIOUS01
dur

Thor/WWH are too strong. They take it

His Airness
Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry beats Hulk.
Ultron beats Thor.

The end.

I though posters from SHC were supposed to be moderately intelligent? confused

His Airness
Why? First of all, what can the Hulk do to either character on team 1? Nothing, so he's not a factor. He's basically useless around the Sentry and Ultron has already proven that she's pretty close to being beyond physical harm plus she has enough power to throw with him.

Thor? Sentry can take Thor in my opinion. Sentrys limited feats are as impressive as most of Thors that I can think of.

So dont give me your crap about taking a favorite unless you explain yourself as to why team 2 would win anytime.

Hulk can keep Ultron occupied.

Ultron displayed no such thing, thats your own interpretation of the comic.

Than you obviously know nothing of Thor. Sentry's feats aren't even in the same league as the pinnacle of Thor's feats. Sentry gets torched.

Thor could banish them to wherever he pleases? confused

llagrok
Originally posted by His Airness
Thor could banish them to wherever he pleases? confused

He won't need to. He'll kick their ass instead.

tkitna

Ultron displayed no such thing, thats your own interpretation of the comic.

Did you read the comic? Why is so hard for you to understand? Did Ulton not get right back into the fight without problems after her head was bashed in? Did she not take a punch that basically snapped her neck without batting an eye? Did she not punch Sentry around also? How do you interpret the comic? sheesh.

I know plenty about Thor and without warrior madness or being RKT, he could have never of punked Terrax like Sentry did or hold the power of a cosmic cube.

And he does that how often? Lets put it this way, he would have to do this in order to win this fight.

llagrok
And he does that how often? Lets put it this way, he would have to do this in order to win this fight.

Still winning, now isn't it?

Terrax is a notorious jobber, everyone knows that. His only good showing ever was in annihilation. He is also on the lower end of the herald scale.

You've seen one fight with Ultron, you have no way of determining her abilities. Being able to take punches doesn't necessarily mean she's immune to physical harm. That comic was pretty BS as well, another great job by Bendis. I mean, Sentry wasn't even able to lift the hell carrier.

You think Ultron is immune to magic as well? Thor has matter manipulation 131

His Airness
Did you read the comic? Why is so hard for you to understand? Did Ulton not get right back into the fight without problems after her head was bashed in? Did she not take a punch that basically snapped her neck without batting an eye? Did she not punch Sentry around also? How do you interpret the comic? sheesh.

I know plenty about Thor and without warrior madness or being RKT, he could have never of punked Terrax like Sentry did or hold the power of a cosmic cube.

Her head was never bashed in.....

Her neck may have snapped back, but this in no way equates to invulnerability? Seems to me that because Sentry was unable to defeat her you use your own assessments claiming she must be impervious to physical harm. No, Sentry just couldn't cut it.

No, you know nothing. Thor's has one shotted Terrax with a hammer throw. Terrax has been a jobber for years, which is what he saw when he fought Sentry.

As said, you know nothing of Thor or his feats. Go look it up, you may see that Thor has battled Celestials crushing Exitars dome twice, battled Skyfathers, warped the universe, physically closed dimensional tears, nearly killed Galactus, etc. Sentry isn't touching Thor.

10/10, but he also has the option of a god blast, anti force blast, anti gravity blast, reverse energy polarities, transmutation, etc, etc.

Priest
It docent look like current Ultron can be defeated with brute force, if anybody can giver her damage, thor would be my choice of hero, especially out of all these combatants.

the Darkone
Her head was never bashed in.....

Her neck may have snapped back, but this in no way equates to invulnerability? Seems to me that because Sentry was unable to defeat her you use your own assessments claiming she must be impervious to physical harm. No, Sentry just couldn't cut it.

No, you know nothing. Thor's has one shotted Terrax with a hammer throw. Terrax has been a jobber for years, which is what he saw when he fought Sentry.

As said, you know nothing of Thor or his feats. Go look it up, you may see that Thor has battled Celestials crushing Exitars dome twice, battled Skyfathers, warped the universe, physically closed dimensional tears, nearly killed Galactus, etc. Sentry isn't touching Thor.

10/10, but he also has the option of a god blast, anti force blast, anti gravity blast, reverse energy polarities, transmutation, etc, etc.

stop, stop, you are totally owning him, forget it keep going. Your the man thumb up

Priest
up, team 2

King Kandy
First of all, a Flash of "Golden Light" from Sentry and Hulk is out of the battle. He may even join Sentry's side.

So then it's 2 on 1 or even 3 on 1. Team Two is Screwed.

Badabing
Thor BFRs Ultron and Sentry. Hulk and Thor swill some Asgardian mead and while conversing with beer wenches.

King Kandy
He'll have to BFR Hulk as well, cause he won't fight against Sentry.

BTW, what makes you think Thor will go straight to a BFR? That doesn't seem like a reasonable tactic.

Priest
Originally posted by King Kandy
He'll have to BFR Hulk as well, cause he won't fight against Sentry.

BTW, what makes you think Thor will go straight to a BFR? That doesn't seem like a reasonable tactic. why wouldn't kk? he's done is a few times in comics erm

Badabing
He'll have to BFR Hulk as well, cause he won't fight against Sentry. Hulk's immuned to Sentry's light and BFR!!!!11 durhuc stick out tongue

BTW, what makes you think Thor will go straight to a BFR? That doesn't seem like a reasonable tactic. It's in his powerset so....I feel the same way about speed blitz but it's KMC rules. sad

King Kandy
It's in his powerset but not part of his personality... And last I read the characters are still fighting in character unless otherwise specified. Thor usualy likes to fight mano-e-mano, especially against someone in his power range like Sentry...

Sentry's "Golden Light" isn't even stated to only work on Hulk... It's possible it would work on Thor as well.

llagrok
It's in his powerset but not part of his personality... And last I read the characters are still fighting in character unless otherwise specified. Thor usualy likes to fight mano-e-mano, especially against someone in his power range like Sentry...

Sentry's "Golden Light" isn't even stated to only work on Hulk... It's possible it would work on Thor as well.

He's gonna calm Thor?

Thor would beat the Sentry. Ultron won't beat the Hulk physically and from what we've seen, that's the way she prefers to fight. Together, the Hulk and Thor can take her.

King Kandy
Um Hulk will be a non-factor. Sentry one shots him with his "Golden Light" and gets him as a new ally against Thor. Thor can't handle a 3 on 1.

llagrok
Um Hulk will be a non-factor. Sentry one shots him with his "Golden Light" and gets him as a new ally against Thor. Thor can't handle a 3 on 1.

We don't know that would work.

Huc mad!

King Kandy
We don't know that would work.

Huc mad!
Umm, it worked before so why wouldn't it work now? Sentry's Golden Light has had a 100% success rate on Hulk.

Badabing

Sentry's "Golden Light" isn't even stated to only work on Hulk... It's possible it would work on Thor as well. Thor's used BFR before so I'm going with it. Superman and WW don't use speedblitz much but...

Sentry's light won't work on the God Of Thunder unless you can show me it works on a similarly powered god. Remember, Thor's not a human.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Badabing
Thor's used BFR before so I'm going with it. Superman and WW don't use speedblitz much but...

Sentry's light won't work on the God Of Thunder unless you can show me it works on a similarly powered god. Remember, Thor's not a human.
Thors used BFR before, but he'd have no motivation to do it now.... That's not the way he thinks. 99% of the time he likes to match blow for blow with the enemy...

Badabing
Thors used BFR before, but he'd have no motivation to do it now.... That's not the way he thinks. 99% of the time he likes to match blow for blow with the enemy... I'm not saying you're wrong. It's just my opinion that fighting at the best of your ability means using every skill and weapon at your disposal. He's done it before so......

King Kandy
I'm not saying you're wrong. It's just my opinion that fighting at the best of your ability means using every skill and weapon at your disposal. He's done it before so......
Well the rules say he'd fight within personality... And Thor likes to test his strength against others unstead of just taking them out as quickly and efficiently as possible... Just look at some of his fights with Hulk, he prefers to fight him hand to hand even though he could win easily by using some of Mjolnir's exotic powers.... He only really uses those when he has no other choice.

janus77
this smells like spite.
Hulk can't fly so he's of no real use here.

Thor's not as fast as Sentry and Ultron seems to be quite tough so Thor's not gonna last too long against the both of them.

thereafter, Sentry calms down The Hulk or they bfr Hulk no expression.

this is effectively 2 on 1. 2 against Thor, then 2 against Hulk.

llagrok
We don't know how strong either of these characters are really :/

janus77
given that it's 2 on 1, and seeing as Sentry's beaten a low-Herald wish ridiculous ease, I'd say Thor's dead no expression.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
given that it's 2 on 1, and seeing as Sentry's beaten a low-Herald wish ridiculous ease, I'd say Thor's dead no expression.

Thor beat Mangog.

janus77
Sentry stalemated Galactus stick out tongue

if Sentry vs Thor is a contest, then Sentry + help >> Thor, no?

llagrok

Thor actually did beat Mangog, we get to see it.

janus77
well Spiderman wouldn't lie! confused

Badabing
Well the rules say he'd fight within personality... And Thor likes to test his strength against others unstead of just taking them out as quickly and efficiently as possible... Just look at some of his fights with Hulk, he prefers to fight him hand to hand even though he could win easily by using some of Mjolnir's exotic powers.... He only really uses those when he has no other choice. Here's the rule.

Thors BFRs them.

King Kandy
Um yeah he can BFR them but you still have to proove that it would occur to him to do so.

Badabing
Um yeah he can BFR them but you still have to proove that it would occur to him to do so. He's done it before. It's well within his ability. BFR ftw. happy

King Kandy
Yeah, but I don'w know WHY he'd think to do it before he's stuck in a 3 on one combat situation.

Badabing
Yeah, but I don'w know WHY he'd think to do it before he's stuck in a 3 on one combat situation. Because he's bringing his A Game and fighting to the best of his ability using all his powers.

3 on 1? Sentry will be too busy getting BFRed, dodging lightning or Moljnir to worry about WWH. Besides, from the showings in WWH, Sentry's light doesn't appear have the same effect on this Hulk.

King Kandy
Based on what? Sentry hasn't used his light on WWHulk. I will take all of like 2 seconds for Sentry to take out Hulk. Hulk has no defense against this. Ultron can keep Thor busy while this happens.

strengthkills
Based on what? Sentry hasn't used his light on WWHulk. I will take all of like 2 seconds for Sentry to take out Hulk. Hulk has no defense against this. Ultron can keep Thor busy while this happens. WOW...cant wait till you eat your words.

Badabing
Based on what? Sentry hasn't used his light on WWHulk. I will take all of like 2 seconds for Sentry to take out Hulk. Hulk has no defense against this. Ultron can keep Thor busy while this happens. Reed using Sentry's light on WWH. A moot point since Sentry will either be BFRed, dodging lightning or Moljnir.

King Kandy
Reed using Sentry's light on WWH. A moot point since Sentry will either be BFRed, dodging lightning or Moljnir.
Yeah. But Reed merely tried to duplicate the light... Didn't work. And when it didn't work they were like "Oh shit, we need to get the real Sentry over here"... Reed's Light was a pale imitation.

Sentry won't be dodging anything while he has Ultron to keep Thor distracted.

Priest

and Thor beat Galactus ON PANNEL, so wats ur point?

Badabing
Yeah. But Reed merely tried to duplicate the light... Didn't work. And when it didn't work they were like "Oh shit, we need to get the real Sentry over here"... Reed's Light was a pale imitation. Reed synthesized Sentry's energy which is a lot more than trying to duplicate.

Sentry won't be dodging anything while he has Ultron to keep Thor distracted. Maybe that's how you have things sets up. Again, this is all moot since Thor just BFRs them. Besides, Thor can hit multiple targets. happy

Hell, Sentry and Ultron never lay a hand on Thor and WWH. happy

King Kandy
Well I guess Thor's just invincible then since he'll just BFR anyone he faces...

ATTENTION EVERYONE! THREADS WITH THOR VERSUS SOMEONE WHO CAN'T TRAVEL BETWEEN DIMESNSIONS ARE NOW INVALID!

Priest
Well I guess Thor's just invincible then since he'll just BFR anyone he faces...

ATTENTION EVERYONE! THREADS WITH THOR VERSUS SOMEONE WHO CAN'T TRAVEL BETWEEN DIMESNSIONS ARE NOW INVALID!
thumb up

Badabing

ATTENTION EVERYONE! THREADS WITH THOR VERSUS SOMEONE WHO CAN'T TRAVEL BETWEEN DIMESNSIONS ARE NOW INVALID! I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. confused Superman and Wonder Woman get to speed blitz on KMC but rarely use the tactic in comics. I already dropped things once.....
I'm not saying you're wrong. It's just my opinion that fighting at the best of your ability means using every skill and weapon at your disposal. He's done it before so...... But you kept going. erm I haven't done anything to you. Try to remember that these are only comics and everybody is entitled to an opinion and point of view.

tkitna
Thor and Sentry will fight eventually. Its inevitable. We'll just have to wait and see.

King Kandy
I just don't get what "In the characters personality" is supposed to mean if you have the character doing things that are clearly outside his personality.

Dreamcatcher

Why not, posters do the same with Wonder Woman, and Superman all the time? Or would you rather us scream "SOUL STEAL" at the beginning of each bout?

Anyways, Thor summons an omni-directional thunderstorm, drains the energy from Ultron, and smites Sentry. Or he could simply warp the fabric of the universe and BFR them both. Everything above has been done before, and can be duplicated.

Team 2 ftw.

tkitna
You mean like Thor BFRing Sentry? Yeah, i'm pretty sure Thors pride would have something to say about that.

tkitna
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
Why not, posters do the same with Wonder Woman, and Superman all the time? Or would you rather us scream "SOUL STEAL" at the beginning of each bout?

Anyways, Thor summons an omni-directional thunderstorm, drains the energy from Ultron, and smites Sentry. Or he could simply warp the fabric of the universe and BFR them both. Everything above has been done before, and can be duplicated.

Team 2 ftw.

Sentry mindrapes both of them. Team 1 ftw.

Dreamcatcher
Sentry mindrapes both of them. Team 1 ftw.

You mean like Thor BFRing Sentry? Yeah, i'm pretty sure Thors pride would have something to say about that.

Thor and Hulk have both shown extreme resistance to telepathy, and Thor has shown capable of countering and redirecting it.

So Thor dominates Sentry in physical combat while Hulk keeps Ultron's hands full. After defeating Sentry, Thor drains Ultron. confused

tkitna
Thor and Hulk have both shown extreme resistance to telepathy, and Thor has shown capable of countering and redirecting it.

So Thor dominates Sentry in physical combat while Hulk keeps Ultron's hands full. After defeating Sentry, Thor drains Ultron. confused

The same Thor that Moondragon had sleeping with her and fighting other heros against his will?

Dreamcatcher
The same Thor that Moondragon had sleeping with her and fighting other heros against his will?

Yes, thats the Thor that countered and defeated Phoenix with her own telepathic assault. Not that Sentry's telepathic abilities are on par with Moondragons as is. smile

tkitna
Not that Sentry's telepathic abilities are on par with Moondragons as is. smile

Yeah, you must be right. He didnt wipe his own existance away from the minds of every living being on the whole planet I suppose. Yeah, even from people like Xavier, Emma and so forth.

King Kandy
So Thor dominates Sentry in physical combat
Not likely.

Dreamcatcher
Yeah, you must be right. He didnt wipe his own existance away from the minds of every living being on the whole planet I suppose. Yeah, even from people like Xavier, Emma and so forth.

I suppose you also believe his telepathy is on par with the Phoenix's? smile

tkitna
I suppose you also believe his telepathy is on par with the Phoenix's? smile

Not sure. Thor telepathically fought against Phoenix. Moondragon controlled Thor. Moondragon controlled a planet. Sentry controlled a planet. wink

Dreamcatcher
Not likely.

Undeniable. Thor's stronger, more skilled, more experienced, likely more durable, etc.

Dreamcatcher
Not sure. Thor telepathically fought against Phoenix. Moondragon controlled Thor. Moondragon controlled a planet. Sentry controlled a planet. wink

Phoenix is superior to the both of them.

tkitna
Thor's stronger

Your opinion.

King Kandy
Undeniable. Thor's stronger, more skilled, more experienced, likely more durable, etc.

Stronger: Sentry

More Skilled: Thor

More Experience: Thor

More Durable: Sentry

tkitna
Phoenix is superior to the both of them.

Well now, this doesnt make much sense now does it? Wonder why Thor was mind controlled by Moondragon?

Dreamcatcher
Stronger: Sentry

More Skilled: Thor

More Durable: Sentry

Stronger: Thor. You have nothing to prove otherwise.

More skilled: Thor.

More Durable: Thor. You have nothing to prove otherwise.

Dreamcatcher
Your opinion.

I have feats and proof, something you don't have.

King Kandy

More Durable: Thor. You have nothing to prove otherwise.
You don't have anything to prove otherwise either...

King Kandy
I challenge you to PROVE Thor is stronger then Sentry.

tkitna

Debatable, but I cant remember the last time Thor broke every bone in the hulk's body effortlessly.

Yes he is.

Sentry's taken a nuke and seemed fine afterwards. Hell, he has a bunch of feats. This category cant be proven by either character. I dont see Thor just standing there without being moved after the hulk threw a train at him though. But I cant prove it so I suppose its a moot point.

tkitna
I have feats and proof, something you don't have.

Then by all means, prove to us that Thor has done something strength wise that is out of Sentrys possibilty.

Dreamcatcher
I challenge you to PROVE Thor is stronger then Sentry.

Would you like a list of the feats or would you prefer scans? smile

King Kandy
Hit me with your best shot.

tkitna

Lol! It still isnt going to matter. Unless theres a box somewhere on the scan stating "Ummm, yeah, by the way, Sentry cant do this.", then how is it proof?

I mean, all we're going to say is Sentry could and your going to say he couldnt. This category cant be proven until they meet, fight, lift weights together, or something. Its silly.

Dreamcatcher
Thor smashes celestial dome #1.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=thor38809hc7.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=thor38810yh9.jpg

Thor and Herc punch through a dimensional barrier.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=powertodemolishworlds.jpg

Thor and Herc arm wrestling match that throws the earth out of orbit.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=planetpressure6vr.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=moutainfalls.jpg

Thor smashes Celestial dome #2

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsCelestial1.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsCelestial2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsCelestal3.jpg

Thor's lifts the midgard serpent.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=midgardserpent1.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=midgardserpent2.jpg

All feats Sentry hasn't shown he can duplicate.

Dreamcatcher
Lol! It still isnt going to matter. Unless theres a box somewhere on the scan stating "Ummm, yeah, by the way, Sentry cant do this.", then how is it proof?

I mean, all we're going to say is Sentry could and your going to say he couldnt. This category cant be proven until they meet, fight, lift weights together, or something. Its silly.

That would be faulty logic and poor debating on your part. You can't claim a character can achieve a feat he hasn't shown capable of doing. smile

Symmetric Chaos

laughing out loud

tkitna
All feats Sentry hasn't shown he can duplicate.

Gee, I looked in Sentry's respect page and I didnt see anywhere where they stated Thor could do those things either.

Symmetric Chaos
Gee, I looked in Sentry's respect page and I didnt see anywhere where they stated Thor could do those things either.

Thor feats usually end up in Thor's respect thread.

tkitna
That would be faulty logic and poor debating on your part. You can't claim a character can achieve a feat he hasn't shown capable of doing. smile

But yet your trying to prove that Thor is stronger by listing his feats and scans that the Sentry hasent tried before? sad

Badabing
But yet your trying to prove that Thor is stronger by listing his feats and scans that the Sentry hasent tried before? sad My question is has Sentry ever done anything which would compare to what Thor has done?

tkitna
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thor feats usually end up in Thor's respect thread.

I think thats pretty well understood. I was just making a point that there is still no proof on the subject matter that Thor is stronger than Sentry by listing feats that only one character has tried.

Why couldnt I just say that the Sentry could lift the Midgard Serpent? Could anybody prove he couldnt? I dont think Thor could hold the power of a cosmic cube in his hands, but I dont think he ever tried so I cant prove he cant.

Symmetric Chaos
I think thats pretty well understood. I was just making a point that there is still no proof on the subject matter that Thor is stronger than Sentry by listing feats that only one character has tried.

Why couldnt I just say that the Sentry could lift the Midgard Serpent? Could anybody prove he couldnt? I dont think Thor could hold the power of a cosmic cube in his hands, but I dont think he ever tried so I cant prove he cant.

It's impossible to prove a negative. How can you have been on a debate forum and not learned that.

Using that technique for proof is invalid. For example can you prove that AuntMay is couldn't hold a CosmicCube?

tkitna
My question is has Sentry ever done anything which would compare to what Thor has done?

I guess i'll use the cosmic cube feat. Prove me wrong.

The whole point of the matter is that Dreamcatcher said thats its UNDENIABLE that Thor is stronger. I'm denying it because theres no proof.

tkitna
It's impossible to prove a negative. How can you have been on a debate forum and not learned that.

Using that technique for proof is invalid. For example can you prove that AuntMay is couldn't hold a CosmicCube?

I agree, but how can something be UNDENIABLE when both characters are so close in stature? I'm meaning we both know that both characters are damn powerful, but theres no way of saying who is definately the stronger of the two.

Badabing

The whole point of the matter is that Dreamcatcher said thats its UNDENIABLE that Thor is stronger. I'm denying it because theres no proof. I'm not here to prove anything, I asked a question. no expression

Dreamcatcher

We're now asked to prove negatives?

Symmetric Chaos
I agree, but how can something be UNDENIABLE when both characters are so close in stature? I'm meaning we both know that both characters are damn powerful, but theres no way of saying who is definately the stronger of the two.

On KMC we generally go by feats. Thor's really are better. Until the two of them match up (or Sentry get really high level feats) we can't say that they match up.

Dreamcatcher

The whole point of the matter is that Dreamcatcher said thats its UNDENIABLE that Thor is stronger. I'm denying it because theres no proof.

Based on feats, it is undeniable. wink

King Kandy
Lol, you didn't prove shit...

You showed Thor was strong, but I asked you to prove he's stronger then Sentry. Which you have not done.

Dreamcatcher

Hence, you come to the conclusion based on the level of their feats. Sentry's feats simply don't stack up.

Dreamcatcher
Lol, you didn't prove shit...

You showed Thor was strong, but I asked you to prove he's stronger then Sentry. Which you have not done.

I gave you scans of feats that Sentry hasn't shown he's capable of duplicating. It's your job to prove he's as strong.

King Kandy
I gave you scans of feats that Sentry hasn't shown he's capable of duplicating. It's your job to prove he's as strong.
Not really. I asked you to prove something, you said you would.

You haven't finished your end of the deal yet.

Symmetric Chaos

Hysterical.

Dreamcatcher

I honestly hope your not serious. no expression

tkitna
On KMC we generally go by feats. Thor's really are better. Until the two of them match up (or Sentry get really high level feats) we can't say that they match up.

Thats what I said before. Until they meet, we're not going to know. As for feats, Thor has a bunch of big time feats, Sentry nowhere near as many naturally, but the ones he does have are pretty stout also.

Anyways, its been fun, but I really have to get some work done tonight and I cant wait until they finally do meet.

King Kandy
I honestly hope your not serious. no expression
What?

I said: "PROVE Thor is Stronger then Sentry"

You proved Thor was Strong.

Now work on the "er then Sentry" part.

Symmetric Chaos
What?

Thor's best >> Sentry's best
Thor's average >> Sentry's average

Game over.

Dreamcatcher
What?

no expression

King Kandy
Thor's best >> Sentry's best
Thor's average >> Sentry's average

Game over.
Nope... I asked for PROOF, not speculation.

King Kandy
no expression
Well? You talk big, but without proof you don't have jack.

Dreamcatcher
Well? You talk big, but without proof you don't have jack.

no expression

King Kandy
Dude, you're wrong. Admit it.

Dreamcatcher
Dude, you're wrong. Admit it.

no expression

King Kandy
Reported for spamming the thread.

Soljer
What?

Prove that Sentry is stronger than Ma Kent.

no expression.

King Kandy
Why? I'm not the one who said I'd prove it.

Dreamcatcher

no expression

King Kandy
no expression
Good lord man, did your brain shut down?

Symmetric Chaos
Good lord man, did your brain shut down?

You've killed him

YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!! WHY? WHY?

Dreamcatcher

BTW, this is why Sentry isn't as strong as Thor. no expression

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/New%20Avengers%20Feats/?action=view&current=Sentryship2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/New%20Avengers%20Feats/?action=view&current=Sentryship3.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/New%20Avengers%20Feats/?action=view&current=Sentryship4.jpg

King Kandy
Why? Because he was trying to not drop the ship? Ships aren't made to be held like that.

quanchi112
You've killed him

YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!! WHY? WHY? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

tkitna
Why? Because he was trying to not drop the ship? Ships aren't made to be held like that.

Yeah, its funny that the three worst feats for the Sentry are of course the Helicarrier that he didnt just stop due to people dying, a fight with Ultron that he was holding back during, and Stark overloading CLOC which caused the Sentry to stop beating the hell out of him.

Well people have to reach where they can I guess.

Captain REX

King Kandy, that's not spamming.

I hardly see how that matters. If you're going to defend your beliefs, do it right.

RUNMAN
Nice art work

guy222
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Nice art work

I wonder how the fight will go

Tyson20
Originally posted by guy222
Thor can stop Sentry

WWH easily handles Ultron Yet again.

Wrong. Sentry who is vastly more powerful than Hulk couldn't beat her down. Hulk can do nothing.

Dreamcatcher
Yeah, its funny that the three worst feats for the Sentry are of course the Helicarrier that he didnt just stop due to people dying, a fight with Ultron that he was holding back during, and Stark overloading CLOC which caused the Sentry to stop beating the hell out of him.

Well people have to reach where they can I guess.

The Helli-carrier is one of his few strength feats. Give me a reason to assume he's on Thor's lv of strength.

h1a8
this ultron is a beast.
she can calculate someone's defeat in moments.
and once she do, there's no winning now.

darthgoober
I have a question(even though you guys probably already covered this earlier). Doesn't the fact that Sentry's strength was so great it overloaded AM indicate that he's stronger since AM's absorbed from Thor AND his hammer before?

guy222
Originally posted by h1a8
this ultron is a beast.
she can calculate someone's defeat in moments.
and once she do, there's no winning now.

Do u think the current Ultron can beat Thor?

llagrok
Originally posted by darthgoober
I have a question(even though you guys probably already covered this earlier). Doesn't the fact that Sentry's strength was so great it overloaded AM indicate that he's stronger since AM's absorbed from Thor AND his hammer before?

It should, but a lot of people are screaming PIS.

Gecko4lif
End game thor (the current) wipes team 1 out of existence by willing it

Cosmics ftw

Dreamcatcher
Originally posted by darthgoober

It's called inconsistencies. Kinda like how Thor can defeat Galactus, stalemate Zeus and, crush Exitar's dome in one comic, yet in the next have trouble with the Hulk.

Photon009
There's nothing WWHulk can do to this new version of Ultron, as Ultron's fight with Sentry showed, physical attacks dont do much other than distor her for a minute. So she'll end up beating WWHulk and Sentry crushes Thor and his little mallet.

RUNMAN
This is a nice fight! Props to Guy

llagrok
It's called inconsistencies. Kinda like how Thor can defeat Galactus, stalemate Zeus and, crush Exitar's dome in one comic, yet in the next have trouble with the Hulk.

Thor-respect.

guy222
Team 2

BruteStrength
Originally posted by Ruin

That's not an inconsistency, it's due to the fact that Huc is obviously far stronger than Thor. Huc is strongest on Earth, that's fact.

llagrok
Kutulu's back...

Soljer
Kutulu's back...

Score! I've been anxiously awaiting his return.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>