Woooooot Spider Man 4 Coming Out! (2010)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axlfink
SPIDER-MAN4 is coming out on may 4th 2010 Its gonna be based on peter finds his parents are alive and finds them and they are serial killers..

ENEMYS IN FILM:
CARNAGE invades NYC
black cat
the lizard Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance EXCITING

Eldon
defently dont belive that there over 50 and there serial killers and the third one just came out

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by axlfink
SPIDER-MAN4 is coming out on may 4th 2010 Its gonna be based on peter finds his parents are alive and finds them and they are serial killers..

ENEMYS IN FILM:
CARNAGE invades NYC
black cat
the lizard Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance EXCITING

Where did you find this information at?

Darth Jello
if it's from the movie idea I posted, you either, a., didn't read it closey, or b. didn't realize that it was my idea and has nothing to do with anything in preproduction, i'm not sam raimi, or alan seargant.

steverules
You aren't? confused

Serial killers laughing out loud and Aunt May is alien from outta space who eats people's brains

LORDSIDIOUS01
Where did this come from? Is any of this real? I live right here in Los Angeles, Ca. and nothing has been confirmed yet. But Spidey 4 is happening.

Ultimate Hulk43
With the money Spider-Man 3 is making, of course there's going to be a Spider-Man 4.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Where did you find this information at?

we_know_nothing_about_spider-man.com

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Here is something.

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=27145

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.