Black slaveholders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
It's funny how some pro-blacks try to turn regular blacks against whites and everyone else just so they can keep control of a person's insight, ironically arguing the very thing they practice:

"Black Americans continued to hold slaves through the Civil War. In 1860, some 3,000 blacks owned nearly 20,000 black slaves. In South Carolina alone, more than 10,000 blacks were owned by black slaveholders.

Born a slave in 1790, William Ellison owned 63 slaves by 1860, making him one of Charleston's leading slaveholders. In the 1850 census for Charleston City, the port of Charleston, there were 68 black men and 123 black women who owned slaves. In Louisiana's St. Landry Parish, according to the 1860 census, black planter Auguste Donatto owned 70 slaves and farmed 500 acres of cotton fields.

Black slaveholders were the exception to the rule, but so, too, were white ones. Only a small minority of Southern whites owned slaves, little more than five percent of the white population if calculated by individual owner, or some 20 to 25 percent if all the members of the slaveowners' families are included. This means that 75 percent or more of Southerners neither owned slaves themselves nor were members of families who did."

http://www.issues-views.com/index.php/sect/23000/article/23018

DIXIE'S CENSORED SUBJECT BLACK SLAVEOWNERS

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/654735/posts

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/bookreviews/davis1.htm

ragesRemorse
Africans sold slaves to European slave traders, Europeans kidnapped Africans as slaves, Nearly everyone of upper class society owned a slave. Everyones to blame...slavery is wrong. I'm white and get blamed for slavery, yet my ancestors werent even here and were infact slave like peasants in Italy, I'm Italian and am part black because of it. Dont know what the last two points have to do with anything, but somewhere along the line blacks and whites are to blame for slavery, but every one is to blame for racism, so what now?

FistOfThe North
Only a small minorities of Whites owned slaved in the south...

Fcuk you Czarina. Seriously. I'm tired of the denial.

Bruce Leeroy
Aw... FotN is crying because he just got smacked down, by official statistics.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
It's funny how some pro-blacks try to turn regular blacks against whites and everyone else just so they can keep control of a person's insight, ironically arguing the very thing they practice:

"Black Americans continued to hold slaves through the Civil War. In 1860, some 3,000 blacks owned nearly 20,000 black slaves. In South Carolina alone, more than 10,000 blacks were owned by black slaveholders.

Born a slave in 1790, William Ellison owned 63 slaves by 1860, making him one of Charleston's leading slaveholders. In the 1850 census for Charleston City, the port of Charleston, there were 68 black men and 123 black women who owned slaves. In Louisiana's St. Landry Parish, according to the 1860 census, black planter Auguste Donatto owned 70 slaves and farmed 500 acres of cotton fields.

Black slaveholders were the exception to the rule, but so, too, were white ones. Only a small minority of Southern whites owned slaves, little more than five percent of the white population if calculated by individual owner, or some 20 to 25 percent if all the members of the slaveowners' families are included. This means that 75 percent or more of Southerners neither owned slaves themselves nor were members of families who did."

http://www.issues-views.com/index.php/sect/23000/article/23018

DIXIE'S CENSORED SUBJECT BLACK SLAVEOWNERS

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/654735/posts

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/bookreviews/davis1.htm

Why can't you just burst into flames? confused

Schecter
attention whores. go kill eachother.

problem cancels itself out.

humanity benefits.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
Aw... FotN is crying because he just got smacked down, by official statistics.

I not contesting the stats, I'm contesting his or her saying that basically more blacks owned slaves in the south than Whites did, you cocksmoker.

You're the one gurgling his/her semen just cause of physically posted stats you probably haven't even looked at yet, without even checking if they're valid, nutjobber.

Grinning Goku
Heh, cocksmoker.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Only a small minorities of Whites owned slaved in the south...

Fcuk you Czarina. Seriously. I'm tired of the denial.

That statement is actually entirely true, independant of any arguments about racism. So don't even think about making flames for that in future.

As to your second contention, that is a lie, no such thing was claimed. Read things properly.

Cool down, before I have to take action with you.

Emperor Ashtar
Some Native americans held slaves as well. . .

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ushgarak
That statement is actually entirely true, independant of any arguments about racism. So don't even think about making flames for that in future.

As to your second contention, that is a lie, no such thing was claimed. Read things properly.

Cool down, before I have to take action with you.

Who denied it wasn't. My issued is with her false claim. And i love how you wanna pounce on me for saying one thing, yet I've been insulted on here everyday left and right with racial slurs and adhominem attacks, for speaking up and tactfully,until now, and now you pop up? w/e, man.

Ushgarak
It takes two to tango, and you give as good as you get.

But you flew off the handle here immediately, and with no cause.

The errors in your posts are clear, the mistakes for all to see, and there was no such false claim.

So act more sensibly in future and you won;t run into trouble.

Bruce Leeroy
I not contesting the stats, I'm contesting his or her saying that basically more blacks owned slaves in the south than Whites did, you cocksmoker.

You're the one gurgling his/her semen just cause of physically posted stats you probably haven't even looked at yet, without even checking if they're valid, nutjobber.

*gasp*

Yoru calling a black person names, you MUST be racist! laughing

Schecter
Who denied it wasn't. My issued is with her false claim. And i love how you wanna pounce on me for saying one thing, yet I've been insulted on here everyday left and right with racial slurs and adhominem attacks, for speaking up and tactfully,until now, and now you pop up? w/e, man. i think its because you're black.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It takes two to tango, and you give as good as you get.

But you flew off the handle here immediately, and with no cause.

The errors in your posts are clear, the mistakes for all to see, and there was no such false claim.

So act more sensibly in future and you won;t run into trouble.

There was a cause. And you'd see mistakes and errors in my post cause you perceive it as anti-White, with you yourself being White.

You know, I wonder how easily you'd ban/censor me, again, in comparison to a fellow poster say from England, charged with the same offence, with how you finally came in here as fast as you did when i said an offensive remark.

Schecter
laughing out loud

ush: white devil slave master oppressor

Ushgarak
There was absolutely no cause at all- you simply made a mistake, saying that the oroginal poster was claiming something, which you were incorrect to say.

People can see the mistakes not because of any ludicrous racial situation, but for one very simple reason- you were wrong. You contested, directly, a statement that was true, then tried to say the poster was saying something which was not being said at all. Hence- wrong.

Trying to turn this into an attack on me is laughable. You're no martyr, FOTN, just an overly aggressive poster who just broke the rules by flaming everyone.

This is now a warning. You can accept that, or you can keep arguing and make it a banning matter. Your call.

Alpha Centauri
There was a cause. And you'd see mistakes and errors in my post cause you perceive it as anti-White, with you yourself being White.

You know, I wonder how easily you'd ban/censor me, again, in comparison to a fellow poster say from England, charged with the same offence, with how you finally came in here as fast as you did when i said an offensive remark.

So you have a persecution complex. I thought so, but wasn't entirely sure until now.

Putting all these racial views out there as if you're unbiased and not racist, but all you were doing were waiting for any white person to say something so you could play the race card.

How idiotic.

-AC

FistOfThe North
man i don't care if i get banned or not. w/e.

Bruce Leeroy
Then can you hurry up and get banned? Everyone on thsi board, including the black people, find you embarassing. erm

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
So you have a persecution complex. I thought so, but wasn't entirely sure until now.

Putting all these racial views out there as if you're unbiased and not racist, but all you were doing were waiting for any white person to say something so you could play the race card.

How idiotic.

-AC

Ah. The perfect chance for you to try to see if you can get me to react so i can be banned as a result of disagreeing with you, since you know Ush won't ban, not even warn you, (hm?) for calling me an idiot.

Try something else.

Devil King
Ah. The perfect chance for you to try to see if you can get me to react so i can be banned as a result of disagreeing with you, since you know Ush won't ban, not even warn you, (hm?) for calling me an idiot.

Try something else.

If you don't care about being banned, then why would you care if you're being baited?

AC has been banned before, so I don't think anyone is playing favorites here.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Devil King
If you don't care about being banned, then why would you care if you're being baited?

AC has been banned before, so I don't think anyone is playing favorites here.

Cause if anyone the cause of my ban it should be me.

Devil King
Cause if anyone the cause of my ban it should be me.

It will be.

RocasAtoll
It should've been a long time ago.

Schecter
swing looooooow
sweeeeeeet chaaaaaarioooooooot
comin for to carry meeee hooooooooome

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Devil King
It will be.

We'll see.

Schecter
keep your chin up, brave warrior

Alpha Centauri

Try something else.

Ush is the one person on the site who would never play favourites with me, ever. My issues with him and his with me in the past are more then well documented. He has actually banned me.

I don't care if you get banned, I don't need people to get banned, your arguments are easy enough to trample alone.

I just see through your charade.

-AC

FistOfThe North
Ush is the one person on the site who would never play favourites with me, ever. My issues with him and his with me in the past are more then well documented. He has actually banned me.

I don't care if you get banned, I don't need people to get banned, your arguments are easy enough to trample alone.

I just see through your charade.

-AC

And you have yet to trample.

smoker4

Lol your arguements are that weak they are in the national ramblers monthly.

Alpha Centauri

The fact that you can't reply to my claims but only to ME proves my point.

-AC

FistOfThe North
The fact that you can't reply to my claims but only to ME proves my point.

-AC

What claims? I've answered your questions. You're making stuff up. Try again.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not making anything up.

You make thread after thread, lined with not-very-well-hidden racism, then deny that you're racist, just "Making points.".

As soon as you have a white person to blame for something, you act like your race is why they call you out, not your idiocy.

-AC

Devil King
You're making stuff up.

That's the pot calling the kettle a nigg'r.

FistOfThe North
I'm not making anything up.

You make thread after thread, lined with not-very-well-hidden racism, then deny that you're racist, just "Making points.".

As soon as you have a white person to blame for something, you act like your race is why they call you out, not your idiocy.

-AC

*Damn i wish i was as privileged with the mods with insults.

Anyway I have been called every racial slur in the book on here by Whites. Meaning they're calling me out by race, starman. Stop indirectly denying that no White person cannot be racist. Believe it to be true.

Devil King
Stop indirectly denying that no White person cannot be racist.

Not only is this absurd, but it's tragic when coupled with the grammar that you've decided to use.

Alpha Centauri
Where did I ever say no white person could be racist? I said nobody is inherently racist, nor is it inherited. It's a belief you acquire.

I never said no white person could be racist, YOU are making stuff up because you've lost the debate, and you have my pity.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
It depends on what ones definition of "inherit" is.

FistOfThe North
Where did I ever say no white person could be racist? I said nobody is inherently racist, nor is it inherited. It's a belief you acquire.

I never said no white person could be racist, YOU are making stuff up because you've lost the debate, and you have my pity.

-AC

I said stop indirectly denying. I never said you said anything. Try reading slower the next time.

And debate? You call this a debate? Please. Don't insult me. You come on here to try win and utterly fail all the time. Come, sit down. Listen, if you didn't know, the idea of racism can be passed down. Get out the suburbs. And keep your pity, your idea of calling this a debate can use it..

a debate, lol.

Rogue Jedi
I said stop indirectly denying. I never said you said anything. Try reading slower the next time.

And debate? You call this a debate? Please. Don't insult me. You come on here to try win and utterly fail all the time. Come, sit down. Listen, if you didn't know, the idea of racism can be passed down. Get out the suburbs. And keep your pity, your idea of calling this a debate can use it..

a debate, lol.
hehehehe..... eek!

Alpha Centauri

a debate, lol.

I'm not denying white people can be racist directly or otherwise. I'm denying that there is any sense to your claims of "I see white people and I just think 'Racist.'".

I don't call THIS a debate, this is you being a silly boy because people keep catching you out.

The idea of racism can be passed down, possibly, if your parents are racist and raise you to believe the same, and you don't grow out of it. That can be said of any race, and it's not a guarantee.

You have my pity, all of it.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Stop indirectly denying that no White person cannot be racist.

That's like one of those puzzles.

Tomorrow, three days ago's eve sister's nephew's mum's brother's uncle is visiting the day after Friday.

What colour is the person?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
eve sister's nephew's mum's brother's uncle

Don't the first 4 pretty much cancel each other out?

Rogue Jedi
Who's on first?

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Bardock42
Don't the first 4 pretty much cancel each other out?

Y-yes.

Czarina_Czarina

How idiotic.

-AC

Persecution complex:

"Persecution complex can strike anyone, regardless of belief, creed or religion, or whether they disagree with you or not. Once you start believing that the whole world is against you, you begin to justify your abominable actions by the presumed hostility of the world. Mind you, it's a great way to not only make enemies, but also an excellent way of making people reject your beliefs and idealogy.

One of the top fifteen factors that can transform a reasonable, amiable, friendly person with reasonable, friendly beliefs and ideas into a ranting, screaming, judgemental zealot with poisonous, nauseating, self-righteous dreck for beliefs."

I am going to assume that those "friends" of his talk nicely to him, bake him cookies, and then, gets him to talk about how bad whites are, all awhile stroking his ego...I am assuming he's being rewarded for this kind of behavior by the very ones he speaks so well of. And those friends of his are allowing him to rehearse things over and over in his head, causing him to view the world from a defensive point of view (regarding race). That is like a zombie, not the flesh eating kind in Holywood, but morelike a psychological/philosophical zombie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=persecution+complex

FistOfThe North
Persecution complex:

"Persecution complex can strike anyone, regardless of belief, creed or religion, or whether they disagree with you or not. Once you start believing that the whole world is against you, you begin to justify your abominable actions by the presumed hostility of the world. Mind you, it's a great way to not only make enemies, but also an excellent way of making people reject your beliefs and idealogy.

One of the top fifteen factors that can transform a reasonable, amiable, friendly person with reasonable, friendly beliefs and ideas into a ranting, screaming, judgemental zealot with poisonous, nauseating, self-righteous dreck for beliefs."

I am going to assume that those "friends" of his talk nicely to him, bake him cookies, and then, gets him to talk about how bad whites are, all awhile stroking his ego...I am assuming he's being rewarded for this kind of behavior by the very ones he speaks so well of. And those friends of his are allowing him to rehearse things over and over in his head, causing him to view the world from a defensive point of view (regarding race). That is like a zombie, not the flesh eating kind in Holywood, but morelike a psychological/philosophical zombie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=persecution+complex

Wrong again. How do you keep on doing it?...

Your assumptions are flat-out wrong. I don't have any friends that talk nicely to me, bake me cookies then talk to me how bad Whites are.

You are also wrong in your assumption that i am being rewarded for this kind of behaviour, by them. You are also terribly wrong in assuming my friends are not allowing what i express on here to be rehearsed in my head, over and over, in any way, shape or form.

You, my friend, are the zombie, because just like one, you are dead wrong in your assumptions.

Oops,... I called you a zombie. I'm assuming you're going to report me again?

Czarina_Czarina
Wrong again. How do you keep on doing it?...

Your assumptions are flat-out wrong. I don't have any friends that talk nicely to me, bake me cookies then talk to me how bad Whites are.

You are also wrong in your assumption that i am being rewarded for this kind of behaviour, by them. You are also terribly wrong in assuming my friends are not allowing what i express on here to be rehearsed in my head, over and over, in any way, shape or form.

You, my friend, are the zombie, because just like one, you are dead wrong in your assumptions.

Oops,... I called you a zombie. I'm assuming you're going to report me again?

I never reported you.

Did you read the links?

What satisfication are you getting out of stating that all whites are racist, either in your own thought life or among friends, someone or some group is rewarding you somehow, people do not do things without some apparent reward, either moral satification that is relative depending on the group-think or you want other blacks to join in on your view points...there is a reason why you are motivated to do these things, and have you ever asked yourself why?

What are you gaining from stating this on the message board? (you can probably guess the responses already) Why come on here and agitate or upset the balance...who's programmed you?

FistOfThe North

What satisfication are you getting out of stating that all whites are racist, either in your own thought life or among friends, someone or some group is rewarding you somehow, people do not do things without some apparent reward, either moral satification that is relative depending on the group-think or you want other blacks to join in on your view points...there is a reason why you are motivated to do these things, and have you ever asked yourself why?

What are you gaining from stating this on the message board? (you can probably guess the responses already) Why come on here and agitate or upset the balance...who's programmed you?

I do not believe all Whites are racist as i have continually stated and in fact I long for unity amongst the races. Whites men and women are my beloved brothers and sisters. My beef's with racists. My reason for posting/stating my view on here and in the real world is to expose racists and to raise awareness within them in an effort to eradicate irrational and illogical racist stereotypes and close minded beliefs.

That's my purpose. I'm not awaiting some reward. In fact i dislike any type of accolade and/or too much attention. I could care less about who I'm impressing or not. And i could care less about whomever is following me or not. I'm my own individual on here with no ties to anyone else or any other influence. I'm coming straight from the heart with what i see and what must be fixed.

chithappens
I don't think black slaveholders are news to anyone on the board. It is a known fact that blacks owned slaves. Something as simple as Behn's story, "Oroonoko" makes it clear that same blacks had more privilege than others.

It is also a well known fact that only a minority of whites owned slaves but that is a "duh" fact. In today's currency, a slave would amount to around $200,000. You were affluent or you were not - that's about as complex as that gets, but do not say "minority" as if blacks had more.

I do not trust the census back then anyway because around 1860 they said that around 4,000,000 slaves were captive. So assuming they only brought 500,000, that would mean that they killed most of the slaves (and i don't think you just throw off $200,000 that could easily multiply through childbirth) including the children slave masters would have simply to sell off in an auction. In fact, I have sources (books) that say those numbers are off by at least 10,000,000 which would explain why the South was saying no to freeing slaves (do the math if you feel like it).

Slavery is not wrong only because it cast down a certain race - IT DEVALUES LIFE AND MAKES A HUMAN SIMPLY PROPERTY (although one could argue capitalism is strikingly similar).

People are people. Slave owners are slave owners. Who gives a ****? It's wrong no matter what.

Czarina certainly is not the ambassador for what black people are "really thinking." It is just an insult that Czarina assumes she can speak to the thinking and actions of an entire race. That's what FOTN is doing also, but she claims she can guide FOTN through it and read his life. Damn PEOPLE are a trip.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by chithappens
Czarina certainly is not the ambassador for what black people are "really thinking." It is just an insult that Czarina assumes she can speak to the thinking and actions of an entire race. That's what FOTN is doing also, but she claims she can guide FOTN through it and read his life. Damn PEOPLE are a trip.

YOU and YOUR coherts kept nagging everyone that I was "black"; and now, you state that I am not the one to speak for blacks, well, make up your mind, why do you want to impose that someone is black when they are clearly stating they want nothing to do with that.

I told you guys already I have nothing to do with black culture or idenity as I have learned about the tricks and games you guys play, even among some gullible whites (white conduits).

Again, you are IGNORED!

chithappens
Where did I say you were black?

FeceMan
As much as we all hate Czarina, I appreciate its opening this thread.

Fishy
Originally posted by chithappens
Where did I say you were black?

She is black...

Martian_mind
Ha,FOTNS seems like a real dick.

chithappens
Originally posted by Fishy
She is black...

But I never said it. Oh and she claims to be mixed with damn near race on this Earth so that isn't just "black."

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Who's on first?

Yes.

Czarina_Czarina
She is black...

No, I am not black, why do you want to dictate and play god of who someone is and isn't? just like talking about the anceint egptians WHO DID THEY SEE THEMSELVES AS? That'll put all answers to rest....why can't you respect a person's free will wish, do not try to impose identy on a person and you won't be frustrated.

smile

czarina is not black and doesn't identify herself with black culture.

Fishy
No, I am not, why can't you respect a person's free will wish, do not try to impose identy on a person and you won't be frustrated.

smile

czarina is not black and doesn't identify herself with black culture.

Because you can't choose your own skin color... Your black, that you don't act like the majority of blacks doesn't change your skin color...

Czarina_Czarina
Because you can't choose your own skin color... Your black, that you don't act like the majority of blacks doesn't change your skin color...

My skin color isn't black. eek!

And I don't give a rat's shit what pro-black people or anyone else does, I don't dictate their world or what they think,and I surely don't expect them to dictate mine, I don't play god of your world and dictate to you who you are, no matter what anyone else is seeing or thinking about you...you're world, not mine to dictate...my world, not yours to dictate, unless you think you are god of someone, playing the master of someone's life, or playing dictator...I don't assign stations to people...I use to be friendly with everyone until someone played the pro-black race card with me, then I stopped speaking to a lot of people. And yes, some whites can be pro-black too, it depends on how clever the pro-blacks are at getting them to round the sheep on the other side by getting white hecklers to join in on the pro-black game.

Fishy
My skin color isn't black. eek!

And I don't give a rat's shit what pro-black people or anyone else does, I don't dictate their world or what they think,and I surely don't expect them to dictate mine, I don't play god of your world and dictate to you who you are, no matter what anyone else is seeing or thinking about you...you're world, not mine to dictate...my world, not yours to dictate, unless you think you are god of someone, playing the master of someone's life, or playing dictator...I don't assign stations to people...I use to be friendly with everyone until someone played the pro-black race card with me, then I stopped speaking to a lot of people. And yes, some whites can be pro-black too, it depends on how clever the pro-blacks are at getting them to round the sheep on the other side by getting white hecklers to join in on the pro-black game.

Then what is your skin color?

And what the **** is that pro-black rant about???

Czarina_Czarina
Pro-blacks have always worked with the kkk and other racist groups, as welll as liberals, if you think of those who are kinda mixed with black as a herd of sheep, and at each end, the pro-blacks work on end and the other (hiding behind the klan and other "facist" whites)...penning that person in "place".

It wasn't really the racist whites in Alabama that wanted anyone who had a drop of black blood to be considered black, IT WAS THE PRO-BLACKS using racist whites to get that effect, and it worked, they have always worked with the klan and other racists whites as well as liberals, each side of the corner. It's a game of strategy. Again, when I was once writing on the behalf of blacks b/c I was told the evils of the "white world", it was some klan people who showed me photos of blacks in the klan, that was one of the domino's that came down in my world and caused me to wonder if I wasn't just a fool or a pawn, and I was a fool and a pawn. Pro-blacks NEED THE KLAN and the like, without that, they lose the herd of slaves they have at their disposal.

And at the same time, these pro-blacks will sigh and say "see, whites consider anyone with one drop of black blood as black", now, what intelligent white person would do that? Any drop of black blood could go back to the moors who were all over Europe, lol. That would work only in the favorrrr OF PRO-BLACKS who need to exact proprietary ownership of people. Again, the same mentality that would go to others who kinda look mixed or not, as they have effectively gotten plenty of whites to talk and act as if they are "black", and they'll say "it's b/v of these racist whites that did that", all along, they are right there playing behind the sense to get those "racist" whites to pass laws that would cause any drop of black blood to be considered black. Clever, very clever. I use to work on their behalf because they made it seem that whites are so very bad and evil, and I know of white condiuts that would play that role just for the effect of pro-blacks, clever, very clever, that's how i am familiar with their schemes, I was a victim of their games.

Czarina_Czarina
Then what is your skin color?

And what the **** is that pro-black rant about???

Light/dark brown, depends on if I am in NY or FL. Same with plenty of people from all backgrounds, I am part Indian too, but I do not have Indian people harassing whites for me to be considered only indian, only pro-black people do that kind of stuff and they work effectively via liberal whites and racist whites, both sides of the fence to block that person. No one tries to dominate like blacks and they PRETEND as if this isn't so by getting their cohorts (racist whites who probably aren't that racist to begin with, as I went to school with plenty of them who said they were joining the klan) to work on the other side..."putting that person in their place". What place? The place that pro-blacks want them to be in.

It's a suckers game, but blacks play it so well, they have so many being their suckers.

Czarina_Czarina
sorry for the spelling errors:

Again, the same mentality that would go to others who kinda look mixed or not, as they have effectively gotten plenty of whites to talk and act as if they are representative of "black" culture, and they'll say "it's b/c of these racist whites that did that", all along, they are right there playing behind the scene to get those "racist" whites to pass laws that would cause any drop of black blood to be considered black. Clever, very clever. I use to work on their behalf because they made it seem that whites are so very bad and evil, and I know of white conduits that would play that role just for the effect of pro-blacks, clever, very clever, that's how i am familiar with some of their schemes, I was a victim of their games. It doesn't make sense for racist whites to exclude any white person who is mixed with one drop of black blood, that works in the favor of blacks, you have to project the overall effect or outcome to find out who is playing master and commander.

chithappens
This entire rant Czarina is so damn stupid. She went on discussing at one point that there are white people who act silly and obnoxious. Now can I call all white people the same because of them? No. Same with her KKK rant. No one denies black slave holders, black KKK members. black police today who get props for defacing other blacks... your point?

White people created the NAACP, white people are the majority of the KKK - should I give a damn what race they were? People are a mix of things regardless of race.

Get over yourself. All this "black mentality" and "blacks fooling me" crap is tired. The only reason no one posted after you is because the reasoning is too bias to be formed by someone who is not bitter at something. You blind yourself. I'm sorry you can't see past what happened to you and all, but you are disrespecting EVERYONE with these bullshit explanations that do not show the whole picture.

Pro-blacks NEED THE KLAN and the like, without that, they lose the herd of slaves they have at their disposal.

Actually the klan needs people like you who continue to try and separate everyone and make us all forget we are just people with the same problems, different obstacles. Your mentality is the slave mentality - it is not black and white! ****ing disappointing.

Czarina_Czarina
I couldn't finish reading this b/c I remembered I'm ignoring this guy.

He couldn't be saying anything nice. And I imagine he's spinning this issue around...and around.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts about you!

J-Beowulf

Lol, FoTN ANGRY!

Ymir
What's your point? That these people were products of their time? Does it take away from the point that slavery was bad? As far as I see it, it was a statistical curiosity, like some people having heterochromic eyes.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Ymir
What's your point? That these people were products of their time? Does it take away from the point that slavery was bad? As far as I see it, it was a statistical curiosity, like some people having heterochromic eyes.

Purpose: For blacks to stop blaming everyone with white skin color for slavery, and stop telling it to other blacks, causing negativity between people before they even meet.

Rogue Jedi
Purpose: For blacks to stop blaming everyone with white skin color for slavery, and stop telling it to other blacks, causing negativity between people before they even meet.

Ymir
I do agree that blacks have taken the victimhood complex a bit too far, but I still don't see how this is all too necessary. People will get defensive if you point out that they had a hand in the problem. The best way to move the dialogue forward is to try and calmly move past the topic of slavery.

chillmeistergen
Czarina, what exactly is wrong with you? You believe such a load of shit, there really must be something medically wrong with you. Stop being so bitter, yeah you got raped, yeah it was by a black man, so? I could have got raped by an Indian man. Would you then be offended if I spouted some absolutely ridiculous conspiracy, whenever I got the opportunity concerning Indians? You're basically a bigoted fool who will always be looking for an excuse.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Czarina, what exactly is wrong with you? You believe such a load of shit, there really must be something medically wrong with you. Stop being so bitter, yeah you got raped, yeah it was by a black man, so? I could have got raped by an Indian man. Would you then be offended if I spouted some absolutely ridiculous conspiracy, whenever I got the opportunity concerning Indians? You're basically a bigoted fool who will always be looking for an excuse.

Why does this person still address me?

I will continue reminding you that you are IGNORED, if you need a constant reminder, I won't read your comments, as I know they are very nasty, and I will remind you of the "ignore".

chillmeistergen
Why does this person still address me?

I will continue reminding you that you are IGNORED, if you need a constant reminder, I won't read your comments, as I know they are very nasty, and I will remind you of the "ignore".

You've never told me I'm ignored before, cretin. You're a very nasty person, and your scared to read anything that might question your obvious, bordering on the insane views.

Ymir
Can't we all just get along?

chillmeistergen
Can't we all just get along?

Not when it comes to Czarina I'm afraid, I refuse to get along with racists.

Czarina_Czarina
I do agree that blacks have taken the victimhood complex a bit too far, but I still don't see how this is all too necessary. People will get defensive if you point out that they had a hand in the problem. The best way to move the dialogue forward is to try and calmly move past the topic of slavery.

Well, I agree, the issue of slavery doesn't pop up, but the sentiment does.

When FOTN mentioned his racism and whiteness, he didn't mention slavery, but the anger is/was there, just because someone doesn't talk about the elephant in the room doesn't mean it doesn't bother them, and although it's really the elephant that nags at them, because no one talks about it, they argue over other things. This thread was explicit, to demonstrate that not all whites had their hand in racial-slavery, and if you knew the type of scouting going on among pro-blacks, I am sure you would understand why this kind of thread is necessary. Without understanding the scouting going on, this wouldn't make sense.

Czarina_Czarina
Not when it comes to Czarina I'm afraid, I refuse to get along with racists.

Ignored.

chillmeistergen
Ignored.

Prick.

Czarina_Czarina
Prick.

IGNORED. I LOVE TYPING THAT WORD. big grin

chillmeistergen
IGNORED. I LOVE TYPING THAT WORD. big grin

I think you misunderstood the word ignore.

Czarina_Czarina
I think you misunderstood the word ignore.

IGNORED. eek!

Rogue Jedi
I love typing BOOBIES.

Czarina_Czarina
I love typing BOOBIES.

BOOBIES...uhm, it didn't work for me! sad

Rogue Jedi
big bouncing BOOBIES!!!

Tangible God
man i don't care if i get banned or not. w/e. Now substitute the word "banned" for "hit by an asteroid." You would proceed to create several threads revolving around the topics of "Inherent racism in Heavenly Bodies," "Why is space debris inclined to racially insensitive orbits?" and "Halley's Comet called me a n*gger."

Bruce Leeroy
Gxp2iTxgb_E

Rogue Jedi
BRUCE LEEROY!!!! great movie,man.

smoker4
Originally posted by Tangible God
Now substitute the word "banned" for "hit by an asteroid." You would proceed to create several threads revolving around the topics of "Inherent racism in Heavenly Bodies," "Why is space debris inclined to racially insensitive orbits?" and "Halley's Comet called me a n*gger."

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
I aint sorry for shit. I wasn't there enslaving blacks, so why should I feel bad?

smoker4
Dont lie, youre one of those time travelling racists.

chithappens
Well, I agree, the issue of slavery doesn't pop up, but the sentiment does.

When FOTN mentioned his racism and whiteness, he didn't mention slavery, but the anger is/was there

Who are you to read minds? If I am mad about something you said it's because it is bias and skewed. I didn't go through slavery; that is not my beef. Now slavery lead to some other stuff that affects society today. The root of all this crap goes back pretty damn far.

I don't look at people's skin and make assumptions. The way they carry themselves, speak, the thoughts that come out their mouth, actions - that is what shows me something.

Honest dialogue is needed to talk about race, not this finger pointing bullshit. Czarina claims blacks do it, and here she is doing it to blacks. According to her, blacks were wrong for doing it. Not sure how that logic works out.

lil bitchiness
Now substitute the word "banned" for "hit by an asteroid." You would proceed to create several threads revolving around the topics of "Inherent racism in Heavenly Bodies," "Why is space debris inclined to racially insensitive orbits?" and "Halley's Comet called me a n*gger."

Hahaha! Thats brilliant!

Ymir
I agree with what you said. Until we stop being combative, petulant, and petty, then racial dialogue will not really advance.

Robtard
FistOfThe North... Considering these 'facts' brought to light.... Do you think the descendent's of these black slave owners "inherited" these self-hating/anti-black views from their slave-owning black ancestors and it lives on today? Or, do you think blacks are genetically self-hating?

Bruce Leeroy
Most blacks who still dislike white people because of what happened a hundred years ago are the lazy fvcks who can't get ahead in life, and blame all of there problems and drug addictions on "The Man". I myself was like that, and was quite racist against white people for years until I realized that no one is responsible for your mistakes except yourself. Now I no longer use race as an excuse for my short comings. Instead, I blame women no expression

smoker4
Black women?

Ymir
Huh. Well, I think that to some extent, the system is rather unfair to blacks. Studies have shown that income mutability, or rather the ability to move up the social ladder is much more limited in the United States than the meritocracy myth would have us believe. This translates to the simple fact that if you are born poor, you will most likely remain poor.

chillmeistergen
In my various trips to the United States, I must confess that there seemed to be very little equality of opportunity. Even less than here.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by smoker4
Dont lie, youre one of those time travelling racists. *quickly throws tarp over de lorean* liar!!!

Czarina_Czarina

very creative.

I'll take "Inherent racism in Heavenly Bodies" for 200 Alex.

Czarina_Czarina
Dont lie, youre one of those time travelling racists.

laughing out loud

you know, there is gossip about that...that's what makes it so funny.

Bruce Leeroy
Black women?

All women. Women are the root of evil.

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

you know, there is gossip about that...that's what makes it so funny. how YOU doin'? shifty

Czarina_Czarina
how YOU doin'? shifty

gouud....can u teach me guttural English?

Rogue Jedi
gouud....can u teach me guttural English? afraid not, girlie. i speek ahnd spehl prahperlee.

Czarina_Czarina
afraid not, girlie. i speek ahnd spehl prahperlee.

dat waz veray claer, i'm learn'an really fazt...

in case someone thought i was being insulting, here's info on gutteral speech:

"For more than four centuries, guttural (from Latin guttur 'throat' via Medieval Latin gutturalis) has been used to describe consonants articulated towards the back of the oral cavity. Modern phoneticians would more precisely categorize such consonants into velar, uvular, pharyngeal, and glottal articulations. "

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/002628.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.