Did luke tell leia ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
In Rotj vader says tell your sister you where right . Did luke tell his sister all about vader after he died ?

Did she know vader was her dad too ?

queeq
In the convo in the trees Luke told Leia she was his sister and that Vader was his dad. She's a clever girl, I'm sure she did the math.

coolmovies
but she was standing next to vader in ANH she never new then

General G
How would she have, that was before he told her.

queeq
Exactly. Luke didn't know he was his father when he killed Kenobi in ANH either. What does that prove?

General G
Absolutely nothing.

Sith Master X
Leia had no clue at the time. I laugh my butt off when Luke tells her they're brother and sister. If I were her, I'd have said "Mouthwash please."

Tangible God
Originally posted by coolmovies
but she was standing next to vader in ANH she never new then Dude............... just.........................

Dude...

Tangible God
but she was standing next to vader in ANH she never new then Dude............... just.........................

Dude...

Tangible God
In Rotj vader says tell your sister you where right . Did luke tell his sister all about vader after he died ?

Did she know vader was her dad too ? Dude............... just.........................

Dude...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Leia had no clue at the time. I laugh my butt off when Luke tells her they're brother and sister. If I were her, I'd have said "Mouthwash please."

Then Luke would say, "let's keep what happened between us after Lando left to find Han a secret."

queeq
And then Leia says: "But I am pregnant."

Alliance

Did she know vader was her dad too ?

hmm.. "Tell your sister that you were right...you were right about me."

Well, that would imply that Luke was right that vader could be re-"turned". Considering this extends beyond cannon, there is no point in engaging in a non-cannonical discussion.

And..considering that Luke and Leia knew they were siblings and Leia knew that Vader was Luke's father, she'd be a hell of a dimwit not to figure it out.

Thanks you...thread close 13

queeq
I agree. Leia wasn't blonde.

General G
But she had the buns in her hair, that has to have some affect on her intelligence.

queeq
Why?

General G
Think of all the things she would have used to keep it that way.

queeq
A hairdresser?

Count Makashi
A stapler.

queeq
Glue?

General G
All of which mess with your brain.

Count Makashi
But, it gets the job done.

General G
If you don't mind being dumb, then yeah.

Alliance
comming from the President of....?

General G
Lots of things.

Count Makashi
All bad though.

General G
Not really.

Alliance
All bad.

Count Makashi
Very bad.

Alliance
CIS bad.

queeq
So many bads... CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.