Black Adam/Gladiator Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Fight takes place within a transparent, featureless, indestructible sphere the size of Jupiter. The sphere is hurtling towards the sun within an opaque void dimension parallel to to the DCU and will emerge at the Terran Sun in 36 hours.

All at normal levels. Black Adam is in the state he was before his recent depowerment (WWIII).

All bloodlusted (like BA needs an excuse).

Can Superman survive the battle for 36 hours on his reserves without access to his power source? If he survives can BA and Gladiator kill him before he becomes fully recharged?

Discuss.

quanchi112
SUPERMAN GOES DOWN SWINGING BUT WOULD GO DOWN

D-Block
IMO Supes would lose to this team or BA if he was fully charged but him being weak just makes it easier.

illadelph12
Bump

Faceman
I cant see Superman winning ..

The Fake Macoy
2 on 1? Supes is going down very hard in this one.

guy222
Originally posted by illadelph12
Fight takes place within a transparent, featureless, indestructible sphere the size of Jupiter. The sphere is hurtling towards the sun within an opaque void dimension parallel to to the DCU and will emerge at the Terran Sun in 36 hours.

All at normal levels. Black Adam is in the state he was before his recent depowerment (WWIII).

All bloodlusted (like BA needs an excuse).

Can Superman survive the battle for 36 hours on his reserves without access to his power source? If he survives can BA and Gladiator kill him before he becomes fully recharged?

Discuss.

supes falls

illadelph12
You don't think Supes could survive 36 hours (at which point he'll be sundipped)?

And for clarification, Superman isn't weakened, he's simply not exposed to the sun for 36 hours and has to fight on the energy he normally has stored without being recharged.

TricksterPriest
Against Gladiator? He could win outright. But not against Black Adam alone, and definitely not with Glads backing up BA.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Against Gladiator? He could win outright. But not against Black Adam alone, and definitely not with Glads backing up BA.

I think glads can take superman. He loses this fight though

LogicalDebater
dood black adam cause he's a super ni gg er, he caps whitey and drives off into the sunset

hush
He could win against Black Adam alone Glads alone but not Black Adam and Glads.

Deathstroke
Yeah, I don't think he could last the 36 hours.

guy222
bumprav

D-Block
Team

Newjak
Going with the team.

pym-ftw
Team easily

h1a8
Supes can win against either in a forum fight easily. Both would be tough as hell.
I see Superman winning a few provided he is on his A game (using full powerset at maximum and intelligently as he has shown he can do on panel). If Superman doesn't fight with his A game then the team beats him everytime.

carver9
Either Gladiator or Black Adam solos.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Lulz.

PillarofOsiris
Neither one is soloing but 2 on 1 sees a bit unfair, don't you think?

Colossus-Big C
Either on team 1 solos

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Either on team 1 solos

Prove that Glads can solo Clark
What does he have that's better?

Prove that BA can solo Clark
What does he have that's better?

Colossus-Big C
So you think superman can stay still and let Black Adam beat him for 32 hours and live?

Dampyre
Superman can beat either but not both.

h1a8
So you think superman can stay still and let Black Adam beat him for 32 hours and live?

No!
But thank goodness he doesn't have to do that.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by h1a8
No!
But thank goodness he doesn't have to do that. why not erm

carver9
Gladiator can win by being faster, stronger, more durable, and a better fighter. Adam wins because he is physically Superman equal backed by magic.

-Pr-
Either on team 1 solos

No.

Gladiator can win by being faster, stronger, more durable, and a better fighter. Adam wins because he is physically Superman equal backed by magic.

If Gladiator was any of those things, he might have a chance.

Igniz
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LCXOYH3GZwA/TZoj30pFTcI/AAAAAAAACxo/_8zgyi8GYZo/s400/rock-adam.jpg

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLAHLAHLAHLAHLAHLAH?!!!!!WHAT BLACK ADAM IS COOKING?!!!!

v
v

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NxPAyrpeYjE/TlvHl8I0DiI/AAAAAAAAMtA/1-dorzULvT8/s400/retro+90s-05.jpg

Just kiddung of coursesmile

Badabing
Neither Gladiator or Black Adam solos. Agreed. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I can see nip shots. Bada, ban this fool.

h1a8
why not erm

Uhm because Superman would be fighting back.

h1a8

Superman has the better speed feats, strength feats, and durability feats than Glads. Superman has shown to be a better fighter (skill wise and using powers intelligently) than Gladiator.

Adam is just a flying brick. Superman is faster, has hv, freeze breath, intangibility, super senses, better reflexes, etc. All those advantages outweigh the magic vulnerability of Superman.

Badabing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I can see nip shots. Bada, ban this fool. Which of these heathens needs a banning? ahuh

Bouboumaster
Superman might be the strongest on the field (not by much), but he has absolutly no chance whatsoever against those two at the same time.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Superman might be the strongest on the field (not by much), but he has absolutly no chance whatsoever against those two at the same time.

Strength isn't everything. Intelligence is more important. If Superman is fighting at his smartest (using speed and other powers intelligently as he as shown before) then he definitely can win at least a couple. Also, when Superman lets loose then he's higher than herald level.

But you are right. For the most part Superman would lose a majority against these two in normal circumstances.

JakeTheBank
Gladiator can win by being faster, stronger, more durable, and a better fighter.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0fj5259K41rqfhi2o1_400.gif

leonidas
not sure anyone actually read the stips. he's not beating both, at least not very often. can he stay up for 36hrs? i'd say it's certainly possible. it would depend. it's not IMPOSSIBLE he could kill one of them, being bloodlusted, very quickly. vibrate intangible, blast glads in the eyes with hv to blind him (we've seen how effective hv to his eyes can be) and the whole fight changes. superman has done more incredible things than survive with these 2 for 36hrs imo.

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure anyone actually read the stips. he's not beating both, at least not very often. can he stay up for 36hrs? i'd say it's certainly possible. it would depend. it's not IMPOSSIBLE he could kill one of them, being bloodlusted, very quickly. vibrate intangible, blast glads in the eyes with hv to blind him (we've seen how effective hv to his eyes can be) and the whole fight changes. superman has done more incredible things than survive with these 2 for 36hrs imo.

Exactly, under normal circumstances he's not beating both of them.
The only way he has a chance is to fight with his A game, very intelligently, or somewhat bloodlusted (or a state of letting loose).

-Pr-
I was actually going to close this for spite, but then I saw Carver and CBC's predicatbly stellar posts, and decided against it.

So they have themselves to blame.

carver9
Can you close this for spite please.

-Pr-
Can you close this for spite please.

http://i.imgur.com/df61V.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/df61V.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/df61V.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/df61V.gif

leonidas
lol

Tony Stark
confused eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

This was a good one... Superman is DEAD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.