In a real street fight, Could Christmas beat up Halloween?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I think Christmas would stuff a candy cane down Halloweens throat, shove some christams lights up his ass and plug him in, and sing Oh' Christmas tree

Strangelove
Halloween would win. Because Xmas would be too cold to do anything

dave_kodak
Halloween would win.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Strangelove
Halloween would win. Because Xmas would be too cold to do anything

Yeah, but Christmas brings way more hate and despair where it comes

AOR
It'd be close. It depends if Halloween is allowed the authentication of it's "costumes" and if it's the holidays and not the commercializations of these holidays. Because I think Santa and his army of elves would beat halloween and their army of the undead...or of nightmares....fears? Regardless, it's still funny picturing this Terminator Future with these elves pulling back fallen elves from combat as a skeleton dude looks into the panning camera...laughing The terminator cliche never gets old...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by AOR
It'd be close. It depends if Halloween is allowed the authentication of it's "costumes" and if it's the holidays and not the commercializations of these holidays. Because I think Santa and his army of elves would beat halloween and their army of the undead...or of nightmares....fears? Regardless, it's still funny picturing this Terminator Future with these elves pulling back fallen elves from combat as a skeleton dude looks into the panning camera...laughing The terminator cliche never gets old...

Is rudolph the kyle reese of this bout, traveling back in time to save Santas mother from being executed by the mad pumpkin killing machine?

AOR
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Is rudolph the kyle reese of this bout, traveling back in time to save Santas mother from being executed by the mad pumpkin killing machine?

I don't know about Rudolph. What about Jack Frost?

Captain Maynard
Obviously St. Patricks day would come in and ***** slap them both.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Obviously St. Patricks day would come in and ***** slap them both.

If he could ever get sober, i would say you got a point there, but thats never happening, or he wouldnt be St.Patrick

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by AOR
I don't know about Rudolph. What about Jack Frost?

I thought Jack frost converted to the Side of Halloween, what with doing all of those evil horror movies where he killed people with his carrot nose. Or could it be that he is really a double agent?

JacopeX
Halloween would scare the sh!t out of Christmas!

AOR
If he could ever get sober, i would say you got a point there, but thats never happening, or he wouldnt be St.Patrick

laughing

I thought Jack frost converted to the Side of Halloween, what with doing all of those evil horror movies where he killed people with his carrot nose. Or could it be that he is really a double agent?

No your confusing that with Frosty the snowman who was initially on Santa's side but then was converted when Halloween bought goosebumps...

Grinning Goku
Christmas wins every friggin' time.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Christmas wins every friggin' time.

drunk

cheers to that...christmas people are so much cooler than halloween people

=Tired Hiker=
Christmas would win by knock out in the 3rd round.

Grinning Goku
Halloween sucks after you're 9. Christmas, on the other hand, continues to rock, at least until you're in your mid-teens.

Eldon
halloween would be all emo on chrissmass and cut it up

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Eldon
halloween would be all emo on chrissmass and cut it up

But Christmas would resurrect on Easter. wink

Mišt
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
But Christmas would resurrect on Easter. wink

laughing

Eldon
well there u go all the other months hes like rocky and trains

Captain In$ano
Easter and Thanksgiving would team up and destroy them

Council#13
I think Christmas would stuff a candy cane down Halloweens throat, shove some christams lights up his ass and plug him in, and sing Oh' Christmas tree

Halloween has candy, too. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.