Anybody try that new Hawaiian Burger from Carl's Junior?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm not trying to promote Carl's Junior or anything, but damn . . . I ate that Hawaiian burger they got now, I've had it twice, the Six Dollar version, and man that shit is tight! It's got a roasted pineapple ring! eek!

AOR
So I went to this "Under the Bridge restaurant" or whatever the hell it's called and I had this Hawaiian salmon and it had bbQ sauce on top. But it had a pineapple flavor and it was disgusting. That and the fact it was served with those cliche mash potatoes that still have the potatoes skins. BOD BAMMIT! I JUST WANT MY MASHED POTATOES PLAIN!!! IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK?!?!!?shakefist

I'm done 313

=Tired Hiker=
Oh. sad

Tattoo
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'm not trying to promote Carl's Junior or anything, but damn . . . I ate that Hawaiian burger they got now, I've had it twice, the Six Dollar version, and man that shit is tight! It's got a roasted pineapple ring! eek!

Pineapple on pizza is yummy, so why not a burger?

AOR
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh. sad

Here's a novel idea, I'll head to where you live and you buy me one of those sandwiches? Then I'll buy you the salmon. We'll drink, get laid, return to our designated cities and never speak of this event again. yes

Tattoo
Originally posted by AOR
Here's a novel idea, I'll head to where you live and you buy me one of those sandwiches? Then I'll buy you the salmon. We'll drink, get laid, return to our designated cities and never speak of this event again. yes

Carls Jr./Hardee's...I'm sure you have one nearby.

AOR
Originally posted by Tattoo
Carls Jr./Hardee's...I'm sure you have one nearby.

Hey, don't be a spoil sport...

Tattoo
Originally posted by AOR
Hey, don't be a spoil sport...

You should really think about changing your title, there is no TFT anymore, your leader was banned.

AOR
You should really think about changing your title, there is no TFT anymore, your leader was banned.

I would like for you to consider something. Granted it will take some time, so bear with me. Based on my registration date would you consider me a senior member?

Tattoo
Originally posted by AOR
I would like for you to consider something. Granted it will take some time, so bear with me. Based on my registration date would you consider me a senior member?

Yes.

AOR
Yes.

Now with seniority, there comes a sense of knowledge or grasp of the situation. In short, as a more experienced member I should know some stuff, right?

Tattoo
Originally posted by AOR
Now with seniority, there comes a sense of knowledge or grasp of the situation. In short, as a more experienced member I should know some stuff, right?

Probably...then again we have JacopeX and ADarksideJedi who are dumber than doorknobs yet have been here a good length.

Shelbert Lemon
Yeah, its called Hardee's here. Ive not had one yet but Im sure its nice.

AOR
Probably...then again we have JacopeX and ADarksideJedi who are dumber than doorknobs yet have been here a good length.

That is another theory which will be saved for another day. For now let's focus on me (as egotistical as that sounds). The point I am making, is that I know that the "leader" has been banned, his organization shut down, and all that remained of him scattered in the wind. However I keep the title for symbolic and personal reasons. And I hope that this post will stand testament to the countless members who have asked and will ask that same question.

Phat_Crabs
Those bergers are dope. I'z goen to have one tinight.

Röland
I thought this was a Pulp Fiction thread. etc. etc. 131

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
Those bergers are dope. I'z goen to have one tinight.

Dude, who let you out of your cage, go back to work! laughing

ragesRemorse
Oh my god, I ate two Monster burgers from hardee's before, and dude..." felt my heart stop three iimes" so hell yes im going to try the new hawaiian burger and make it a 36$ samich fo me smile

And throw in that double chocolate to death mikshake in there for me to, Those things have tiny pieces of chocolate cake inside the milk shake smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Strangelove
Not a big "pineapple on my burger" kinda guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.