Superman Blue/Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Just how powerful are the two? Also what do you think about their costumes?

Redatom65
we have a comicbook question's thread......

The Prophecy
Yes I'm aware.

Galan007
Originally posted by Redatom65
we have a comicbook question's thread...... And a Superman Blue respect thread. 313

Rewmac
Originally posted by Redatom65
we have a comicbook question's thread...... Originally posted by Galan007
And a Superman Blue respect thread. 313 Rather than posting this you both could help him with links or some description.

Superman Blue Respect Thread : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t405733.html

He is basically an energy based character he is made of pure energy his abilities are quite powerful...

The Prophecy
Thank You

DigiMark007
I think in the tier thread, he's at High Herald, so he's definitely among the elite of the hero crowd, at least as much as regular Superman, possibly more.

Priest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think in the tier thread, he's at High Herald, so he's definitely among the elite of the hero crowd, at least as much as regular Superman, possibly more.
I always thought Superman Blue>Superman
Superman +energy manipulation=baddass

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Priest
I always thought Superman Blue>Superman
Superman +energy manipulation=baddass

Very true. And he only has that one bad showing against Dr. light early in his career against him. Otherwise it's basically wall-to-wall pwnage.

Galan007
Very true. And he only has that one bad showing against Dr. light early in his career against him. Otherwise it's basically wall-to-wall pwnage. I've seen Resurrection Man easily defeat a creature that was giving Supes Blue a moderate-level smack down. 313

Ok,

I don't know why I said that. srug

Avalonofthewind
Very true. And he only has that one bad showing against Dr. light early in his career against him. Otherwise it's basically wall-to-wall pwnage.

At the time Dr. Light was being augmented by Luthor and the Worlogog... that's hardly what would be considered a low point.

Just wanted to clear that up before the misinformation became some kind of forum "fact."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.