Bam! LIke a flash of lightening I'm bizzle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat_Crabs
Miss me much, nizzles? smokin' What'r yall doin', Iz been kickin' it chill style wit me homeez, dig? Word up to KMC, booyakasha! smokin'

Shelbert Lemon
Miss you? Who are you? ermm

Phat_Crabs
I'g the biggest thing to happen here ever. I'z like a diamond in the ruff, sho nuff, ya dig? Word my bizzle. smokin'

Tattoo
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
I'g the biggest thing to happen here ever. I'z like a diamond in the ruff, sho nuff, ya dig? Word my bizzle. smokin'

Someone bring the spray, another one of those ghetto riff-raffs came by.

Shelbert Lemon
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously though... You wont get by very well speaking like that around here. erm

Phat_Crabs
Dang dawg, I aint no ghetto trash yo. but it all good cuz I got room for you as a homie, I just turn the utha cheek.

Shelbert Lemon
wacko

Tattoo
Dang dawg, I aint no ghetto trash yo. but it all good cuz I got room for you as a homie, I just turn the utha cheek.

Oh, so you're a wanna be?

Phat_Crabs
Dang dawg whutz up yer azz? Youz betta check yo'selve befo you weck yo'selve foo.

Phat_Crabs
Yaz, datz wut I thought chump. Catch you on th bizzle side. Booya! raver

Shelbert Lemon
Last grade finished in school?

Sparkly
Miss me much, nizzles? smokin' What'r yall doin', Iz been kickin' it chill style wit me homeez, dig? Word up to KMC, booyakasha! smokin'

wave

Cute signature but there is something not right with it blink

dave_kodak
i remember you... i dont miss you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.