Snake -Eyes runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Snake-Eyes is blood lusted. All fight's are at night , in some jungle. Snake -eyes is allowed to heel , before the next fight.

1. Nightwing
2. Daredevil
3. Moonknight
4. Ironfist
5. Batman
6. Captain America ( Ult.)
7. Spiderman

Faceman
Standard equipment for all the contenders, no prep.

Caps Conscience
Stops at 6....Caps shield will play a big role in the victory.

srankmissingnin
Clears it.

Faceman
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Clears it. Welcome , you may need a bottle of aspirin, cause not to many will agree with you're answer...

jinzin
clears it or gets stopped at six and I'm being VERY generous for cap there.

Faceman
Originally posted by jinzin
clears it or gets stopped at six and I'm being VERY generous for cap there. The ninjas come out at night... laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339785&highlight=snake-eyes+vs+spiderman

Read my posts in this thread.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Snake-Eyes is blood lusted. All fight's are at night , in some jungle. Snake -eyes is allowed to heel , before the next fight.

1. Nightwing
2. Daredevil
3. Moonknight
4. Ironfist
5. Batman
6. Captain America ( Ult.)
7. Spiderman

Gets to 4

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339785&highlight=snake-eyes+vs+spiderman

Read my posts in this thread.

Cap is the only one on that list that has a vible defense for snake eyes sword. Cap has proven that he can hang with fast people.

jinzin
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cap is the only one on that list that has a vible defense for snake eyes sword. Cap has proven that he can hang with fast people.
except that it's ultimate cap who doesn't have the same feats backing him up that 616 does, though he's got some impressive stuff.

jasonk3
Why is Batman listed above Iron-Fist?

Caps Conscience
except that it's ultimate cap who doesn't have the same feats backing him up that 616 does, though he's got some impressive stuff.

From what I've seen on the avenger movie it I think he can pull it off. He doesn't throw shield as much as 616 Cap does in the comics. To me at least.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jasonk3
Why is Batman listed above Iron-Fist?

The same reason Moonknight, an admittedly C-Class hero, is above Daredevil?

Faceman
Originally posted by jasonk3
Why is Batman listed above Iron-Fist? Cause im biased towards Batman.. embarrasment

jinzin
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
From what I've seen on the avenger movie it I think he can pull it off. He doesn't throw shield as much as 616 Cap does in the comics. To me at least.

the movie.. you're using a cartoon to dictate what comic boo cap can do.. riiight.. no expression

jinzin
Cause im biased towards Batman.. embarrasment

see, we could have been friends.. sad

Caps Conscience
the movie.. you're using a cartoon to dictate what comic boo cap can do.. riiight.. no expression

Its still bearing the title so I don't see why not. You don't have to except it if you don't want to.

jasonk3
Cause im biased towards Batman.. embarrasment

see, we could have been friends.. sad

Can't we all just get along sad

Faceman
see, we could have been friends.. sad You can thank Wolverine, for us not being friends anymore... eek!

Faceman
People the list is a little off wack, just go with it, it's to late to change it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.