What POTC KMC memebers would never say...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
sailorleo: Norrie, ew...like whatever, he's totally disgusting.

T.Maria: SHOW ME THE WILLABETH!!!

Tramps Lady
lmao!

ALLLLLL POTC girl KMCers: Johnny is disgusting in everyway! how could you like him, he's such a b***ard

OMG! i cant believe i just said that

CJL: HOW COULD U LIKE SPARRABETH????

CJL: THE MONKEY ISNT FUNNY!

MINA: Ur my best friend CJL

(sorry i call myself CJL coz its my initials for my last user and i like it like that)

SailorLeo: I hate Norrington!!! how could you like him!?

Jaeh: I hate Jedis...AND pirates!

CJL: NINJAS R COOLER THAN PIRATES!!!

T.Maria
lmao!!!!!!! big grin

Surreal: The protrayal of Willabeth's relationship will never persuade me to leave the love that is Sparrabeth...even if orlando played the part half naked.

T.Maria
sailor: if that jack davenport came upto in the street, i wouldnt pay any attention to him, reguardless of the fact that he was naked with only a fig leaf to hide his modesty...

Tramps Lady
hehehehehh

sailorleo
**omg fig leaf!!!!!**

All girls: WTF pirates suck.....i'm gonna go watch a real movie....elizabethtown

Tramps Lady
lmao

All girls: Im gunna sooo chuck out my johnny poster and put a poster of keira knightley on my wall...and she'll b nakedwink lmao

T.Maria
lmao!!! big grin

All girls: As far as we're concerned, barboza is the sexiest pirate to ever sail the seven seas...and will is a close second. big grin

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Tramps Lady

Jaeh: I hate Jedis...AND pirates!

NOOO! lol..

laughing out loud guys!

Mina: I decide that i will be a Willabether. screw sparrabeth! eek!

all girls: screw johnny: we'll keep keira on our walls.

fear faint

Tramps Lady
wink

JaehSkywalker
sailor: Norrington sucks! Good the his screen time was like a minute!

i wanna stop.. this is scary stuff lol.. we're meddling with the unknown in here lol

Surreal_44
T.Maria wrote:

*dies* You rock. Ok, ok, can I play???

T.Maria: I love Will. I love Willabeth. However, Norribeth is my true ship. Although, I like Beckabeth and Barbossabeth has a sense of the forbodden to it, and of course I love Willaspeckington (Will/Lizzie/Jack/Beckett/Norrington) with a hint of Mercer on the side...

big grin

JaehSkywalker
Willaspeckington? dude! laughing!!!!

Surreal: Willabeth should never have happened. Everything pointed to Sparrabeth! GAHHH!!! SPARRABETH FOREVER!

weird alternate universe lol.

Surreal_44
Willaspeckington = OTS (One True Ship)

Jaeh Skywalker: I am in love with Ragetti. I love his new eyepatch. Sexy....*sexy growl*

JaehSkywalker
i might say that... stick out tongue

just kidding lol.

willaspekington sounds like a new breed of fish.

willofthewisp
Jaeh: Upon careful review, I've decided that there are many connections between POTC and Star Wars, most notably, the fact that Beckett, in all his devious shortness, is really just the equivalent of Jar-Jar Binks.

Katelovespirate: Pirates? F*ck no! They pillage and plunder and are really bad eggs. I think I'll stay clear of those baddies.

JaehSkywalker
what the freak? laughing rofl!

Willo: I've concluded that the last script posted in Surrealkatewillomina project, it's all over.

willofthewisp
Nooooooooo!

Jaeh: Next point of order, jawas. Jawas are the pirates of the Star Wars universe. Not smugglers. Notice how Pintel and Ragetti are jawa-like?

JaehSkywalker
dude, that's not impossible that i would say it, but that's hilarious! laughing

Willo: I believe, that no one, i repeat, NO ONE, should explore into the unknown regions of Sparrabeth. It's all over guys, face it. everything is pointless.

nooo!

SarahB
Originally posted by sailorleo
**omg fig leaf!!!!!**

All girls: WTF pirates suck.....i'm gonna go watch a real movie....elizabethtown

haha! lol thts a good one! laughing out loud
--

willofthewisp
Surreal: Will is cursed forever and in her gried, Liz is going to hook up with Barbossa. If you look, there are subtle hints that this is going to happen.

lovethemtigers: Hasn't anyone noticed the sexy pairing that is Pintel/Murtogg? Not a soul? It makes me forget about Sparrabeth.

Surreal_44
^^ *sporfle* *dies* *snicker*

IheartPocky
lol fun thread laughing out loud

tee_pirategirl
tpg: Can u guys honestly tell me u didn't puke when Jack stood like a scarecrow on top of that boat in COTBP? C'mon! That entrance was worse than the dog's..

*wash my hand for ever writing that.*

tpg: pirates are out...SPIDERS ARE IN!!!

everyonea: this forum is getting BORING! Let's ALL go to KTTC instead!

~dorkerina~
Everyone: Chart topping Bah!

(wash hands, lol)

Minie Mina
Surreal: I hate debating. And I hate going over to the Sparrabeth thread to spoil their atmosphere. I hate smiling too big grin.

siriuswriter
Mina: You know what? F*** it. Time to abandon ship.

~dorkerina~
Originally posted by T.Maria
lmao!!! big grin

All girls: As far as we're concerned, barboza is the sexiest pirate to ever sail the seven seas...and will is a close second. big grin

*raises hand*
That first part..... I might actually say.... shifty

ninja

ivebeendepped43
lmao!!

Mina: I will not hump for the rest of my life happy

T.Maria
IBD43: No, i have no idea how old johnny depp is. I don't know how old he was when he cut his first tooth, and im certainly not aware of how many times he has sneezed in the past year...

wink hehehehe!

ivebeendepped43
^^lmao!!! teehee....

Bwa: Being random sux...

siriuswriter
IheartPocky: I am a sausage.

ivebeendepped43
lmao!!!

T.Maria
Lovethemtigers: Sparrabeth?? Blah... give me will turner on his own, anyday

ivebeendepped43
Piratediva and ibd43: Johnny WHO?!

JaehSkywalker
what?!?!?! laughing

what kind of horrible alternate universe is this? messed laughing out loud

IheartPocky
Originally posted by siriuswriter

lol! stick out tongue

Minie Mina
JaehSkywalker: I LOATHE Star Wars!

ivebeendepped43
^^HAHAHA!!

Chiki: who wants to get nipped by Johnny when you can get nipped by ORLANDO! HHOOOTTIIEEE!!!!

Minie Mina
LMAO

PirateDiva: I hate Johnny and Johnny hates me.

ivebeendepped43
now THAT would never happen!

Minie Mina
HA!

Where is she, by the way? sad

ivebeendepped43
idk. where is ur nippple buddy??

Minie Mina
-sigh-

I feel cold without nipples sad

ESB -1138
ESB -1138: I could totally see why people think Elizabeth and Jack would make a better couple then Elizabeth and Will.

~dorkerina~
Mini Mina: I dislike both pirates and johnny depp in eyeliner!

Tramps Lady
Originally posted by T.Maria
IBD43: No, i have no idea how old johnny depp is. I don't know how old he was when he cut his first tooth, and im certainly not aware of how many times he has sneezed in the past year...

wink hehehehe!

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
^^lmao!!! teehee....

Bwa: Being random sux...
Originally posted by siriuswriter

LMAO!!!!

Mina: Horny? Im not horny! not one little insy winsy little bit!

IBD: my names IveBeenBloomed43

PirateDiva: My new name, is now.....dundundun........EUNICHDIVA!

sailorleo
sailorleo: the little mermaid f*****' sucks!!!!! and I hope that Jack Davenport falls off a cliff.....

Tramps Lady
laughing out loud !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sailorleo: If there was ever an award for the ungliest men on screen, it would be awarded to Jack D, Orlando and Johnny!

Mina: You know what: Im going to sell my bed, because number 1, the leprachauns will eat me and 2, i despise humping...where as on some oocasions ill hump geoffery and Orlando...at the same time

Minie Mina
HA! Everyone is picking on me stick out tongue.

Tramps Lady
we know...its fun.

i have another one...kinda like an RP

The KMCs are cuddling...ORLI?? and Johnny is sitting there crying like a little baby

IBD:He's Mine!

Diva: No! Hes mine!

Mina: STOW IT! THE BOTH OF YOU THATS AN ORDER UNDERSTAND!? Besides...hes mine anyway.

CJL: Man i love you mina

Mina: I LOVE ME TOO!

ORli: I hate this RP...heheh

just a rough lol

JaehSkywalker
everyone in here: SCREW PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, Spiderman is the way to go!

*slaps fingers* i didn't just type that i didn't i didn't i didn't!

ivebeendepped43
lmao!! "ivebeenbloomed"...no way! lol

PirateDiva: When i met Johnny at the premires, he was a TOTAL son of a b*tch! I never wanna see him AGAIN!!

JaehSkywalker
IBD: I need to change my sig! Sparrabeth shmarrabeth. WHO CARES?! Peter Parker and Mary Jane is the the way to go!

messed laughing out loud

Minie Mina
I think I should pick on myself.

Mina: I think I should pick on myself.

lovethemtigers
okAY...i WANT TO PLAY..I didn't see this thread until just now..and it's fun...which i need fun and something to laugh about after seeing AWE yesterday...

okay.....here's what we - As the KMC girls and guys- would never say about POTC 1,2,3...

Lovethemtigers: I loved the ending of AWE...and i was turned on by Will kissing Liz's knee....screw Jack Sparrow give me Will Turner any day (OMG...i about barfed writing this even as a joke)

Mina: Why would I want to get nipped by Jack when I can get nipped by
Pintel....now that's one sexy pirate....time to get humping...

TMaria: I love making Willabeth videos...they are so exciting and full of chemistry...every song I hear reminds me of Liz and Will and their beautiful romance.

SailorLeo: the happeist moment in POTC was when Liz jilted that ugly old Norrington for handsome Will, and in AWE when Norrington got his just reward...death to Norrington....

PirateDiva: I could care less if I ever saw Johnny Depp in person again...he is the ugliest man ever....grosse, how could anyone faint just at the thought of that disgustingly ugly man....

Surreal 44 - I love Jack Sparrow, I love Jack Sparrow...Jack Sparrow is the greatest Pirate ever.....and screw Willabeth...the sparrabeth ship is soo much hotter....

MistyPirate: Can't wait to see POTC 4 and I hope its full of lots of hot love scenes between Will and Elizabeth.....and I hope they don't even include that nasty old Captain Sparrow...

LovelyOne: wow, all those theories and clues I came up with was just to throw everyone off the scent that I am a Willabeth at heart and that I lust after Orlando Bloom and Will Turner...

Ivebeendepped43: Ugg...Johnny Depp is soo freaking ugly and so unsexy...please give me pin-ups of Orlando Bloom...now, that is one hot dude.....

Katelovespirates: OMG isn't Johnny Depp the ugliest man you've ever seen in eyeliner....now if Orlando gets some eyeliner, hold me back....

PirateDiva
LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!! laughing

OMG u guys r Hilarious....and i love how guys all put our personalities into this....lol!!

ok let me try!!

IBD43: Orlando is Bloomalicious!!

lovethemtigers: Im making and Orlando Bloom/ Will Turner lovefest thread where we can swoon over Orlando in all his glory!! Here are some pics of the man we all know and love!!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/potc3389.jpg
After today I love Him even More....I didnt think that was Possible!!! Oh I Love Orlando!

and of course pics of the ship that stole my heart Willabeth
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/piratescelebutopianet6.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/Promo_67.jpg

Willabeth the good ship if thats not love i dont know what love is!

lmao How was that for something these girls would never say??? lol

Minie Mina
LOL.

I get turned on by Pintel!!

Oh, yeah, baby!!

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/8/6/4/f_boinkm_71ea288.gif

potcfan2003
u people scare me

Minie Mina
*rubs hands together*

*does her Mr. Burns impression*

Excellent.

potcfan2003
kk...

potcfan2003
has anyone gone on the things POTC characters would never say recently, or is that thread dead?

T.Maria
lmao diva that was hilarious!!! big grin big grin big grinbig grin

piratediva: Ofcourse i dont sleep with my signed jack sparrow poster in my bed! What do you take me for????

mina: I've given up on humping...castration is the way to go!!!

Tigers: Is it just me, or did wills entire character blossom in the third film?? Almost as if they made him into a totally new person??? big grin

Minie Mina
LMAO!! MARIA

KMC girls: I wish to be like Giant Tia.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
IBD: I need to change my sig! Sparrabeth shmarrabeth. WHO CARES?! Peter Parker and Mary Jane is the the way to go!

messed laughing out loud lmao!! MJ and Peter!!!Originally posted by Minie Mina
I think I should pick on myself.

Mina: I think I should pick on myself. lmfao!!!

JaehSkywalker
Jaeh: I extremely.. totally... don't want to see ANYTHING POTC AND STAR WARS RELATED!

I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT! *slaps hand*

ivebeendepped43
lol! thats DEF. not you!

JaehSkywalker
yeah.. i would never say that!

mina, don't even go there(the calypso crack lol)... stick out tongue

IBD: I wanna be nuzzled by orli too!

freaky.

Tramps Lady
lmao!! "ivebeenbloomed"...no way! lol

lolwink

IBD: If i had a dollar for everytime I saw Johnny Depps ungly face...id have 0 cents! i cant stand that guy!

Tramps: If i could, i would and i should......kills johnny, kill vanessa, kill lilly-rose and jack, and live with orlando and jack davenport..and geoffery rush AND mackenzie crook at one time...and i would no longer be a virgin!

Did....i...just....say that???????

JaehSkywalker
Orli: Who wants to be nuzzled!?

Tramps: *raises hand*

be afraid.. be very afraid.. laughing out loud

Tramps Lady
jaeh.......id be fine with that......lolwink

Jaeh: Star Wars sucks! Pirate Suchs, screw them... im going Oliver all the way!

JaehSkywalker
what's oliver? confused but, i would never say that.. stick out tongue

aww.. you're fine with it? dang rabbit. laughing out loud

Tramps: SCREW Jack Sparrow! Peter Parker it is!

noooo!

Tramps Lady
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNOOOOO
OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

JAEH: why r u calling me Jaeh"skywalker" i dontwant to be called that OR Jaeh"Sparrow" I wanna be called Jaeh"Shrek"

olivers a musical lol

JaehSkywalker
i don't even know it existed! laughing out loud

Iw.. shrek? get real! laughing out loud

Tramps: I'm quitting PotC.. found me true calling, spiderman!

Tramps Lady
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Jaeh: I know! instead of masturbating over Luke or JAck...ill hump mina.

Mina: Leave me alone!!!

shed hump any1...heheheheh

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

be afraid.. be afraid.. wink

Tramps: If ever. i see another trace of Johnny, I'll HURL!

NOOOO! *curls on the floor* I didn't say that.. i didn't say that.. i didn't say that...

ivebeendepped43
lol!!!!! poor Johnny is so neglected on this thread...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!! laughing

OMG u guys r Hilarious....and i love how guys all put our personalities into this....lol!!

ok let me try!!

IBD43: Orlando is Bloomalicious!!

lovethemtigers: Im making and Orlando Bloom/ Will Turner lovefest thread where we can swoon over Orlando in all his glory!! Here are some pics of the man we all know and love!!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/potc3389.jpg
After today I love Him even More....I didnt think that was Possible!!! Oh I Love Orlando!

and of course pics of the ship that stole my heart Willabeth
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/piratescelebutopianet6.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/Promo_67.jpg

Willabeth the good ship if thats not love i dont know what love is!

lmao How was that for something these girls would never say??? lol

ha...this made me laugh....i loved this post..so true.....Diva you are a doll....

lovethemtigers
we all know each other so well...don't we...i love this thread....

aelizabeth
...Pirates?

What pirates?

tee_pirategirl
tpg: Jack? Oh u mean that thing they use to lift cars with?! I've had dealings with it in the past...

tpg: I'm in love..........with Becket!!!!!!

PirateDiva: Did I tell u about the time I saw Johnny? Yeah! his breath smelt like rotten cheese. Everyone swooned but I knew better. That shallow, scum toothed, bonny...let's just say he's disgusting and get it over with.

tpg: have u ever heard Vanessa sing? I wanna smash her vocal cords so she can do no such thing any longer.

Sifzensinril
lol

PirateDiva
Misty, Mina, IBD43, Diva, Lovethemtigers: Seriously i wanted to Barf sick when Liz kissed Jack...ugh!

Oh man it hurt my gut saying that ^^...lol

potcfan2003
i actually did... I kept on thinking about how gross his teeth are and how everyone recoils from him when he gets in his face bc of his breath. sick but that's just me...

IheartPocky
Like she even was brusing her teeth then either haha or will even..

PirateDiva
lol....ha ha... Hey but she still went for it...lol!! besides when ur in love stinky breath doesnt matter....and it was more likely common back then big grin

and besides the actual kiss wasnt to bad cause Keira said that Both Johnny and Orlando popped Altoids in b4 the kiss scenes...lol!! should have been Orbitz in my IMO...lol

potcfan2003
i know but the teeth were really gross and my friends and i hate gross teeth...

lovethemtigers
potcfan2003: I love Jack's teeth..i want to suck face with him everyday of the week...

(p.s.....what's so bad about his teeth, he just had a few gold caps that actually added to his attraction.....gross teeth...that's barbossa, pintel, ragetti, etc....)

lovethemtigers
I was so excited when Will kissed Liz's knee and she leaned back is ectasy I wanted to jump up and run around the theatre and scream at the top of my lungs..."now, that's what I call hot, thank goodness for Willabeth".......

(that hurt to say that, it really did...this is good therapy though>>LOL)

lovethemtigers
Mina: Can you believe that Jack wanted to see Liz without her dress on in his cabin..seriously someone needs to set that man straight..if I was her I would have slapped him in the face and told him to go hump someone else,....i'm not into that kind of stuff, especially with the likes of a rum soaked wobbly legged grossed-out pirate....

Minie Mina
LOOOL!!!

These are so funny.

JaehSkywalker
this is why this thread is hilarious.. laughing

and freaky too...

Jaeh: Bout time we neglect johnny and focuse on Orli! love

I WOULD NEVER SAY WE SHOULD NEGLECT JOHNNY!!! cry

but orli's okay.. big grin
and I think Jack's hot the way he is.. wink pirate.

potcfan: Willabeth is finished! that marriage sucks! I'm a Sparrabether now!

that marriage was actually cool.. i wanna be married that way. big grin

willofthewisp
Willo: These films have no intellectual value whatsoever.

Mina: (weeping over Norrington/Elizabeth hug in the stickerbook she found) Oh Norribeth! Oh what could have been! If only these stickers led to the great wheel of fate! Oh, and there are some pictures with Jack and Liz in the same shot...big woop.

JaehSkywalker
i should stop using too much smileys.

laughing

willo: Pirates is long gone, spiderman is way better.

yay! gang up on spiderman!

willofthewisp
Oh, don't get me started on Spider-Man 3. It wasn't terrible, just by far the worst of the 3.

Jaeh: Life is not funny. Everyone stop laughing and start crawling into fetal position.

I love your cheerfulness!

JaehSkywalker
thank you... smile this place always cheers me up....
and acting all crazy always cheers me up. bright side of life mate wink

and all this and i still have dumb school problems.

I hate spidey.. he ate all my cookies- i mean he surpassed DMC in box office.

sailor: James's death was the best scene i've ever seen! finally! i thought he would never leave the movie!

not true.. wink

IheartPocky
Spiderman 3 kinda sucked.

Oh wait, I would say that. Har har har..

JaehSkywalker
Iheart: who the hell is Johnny Depp?

ivebeendepped43
lmao!

JaehSkywalker
ibd: Johnny eh.... who is that guy? all i know is Orli is the hottest guy in the world! love

erm

ivebeendepped43
^ugh!! "Gentlemen, i wash my hands of this weirdness!"

JaehSkywalker
this is why this thread is scary.

ivebeendepped43
lol i said that quote today!! EEK!! lol

JaehSkywalker
what.. what i said?

IheartPocky
oh! i forgot that line. I shall use it tomorrow!

ivebeendepped43
no what i said.

JaehSkywalker
ahh.. i get it...

i'm so confused today.. laughing out loud

again.

i think i drank too much rum in the pirate party social thread today....

ivebeendepped43
lol!!!! WOOT!!

JaehSkywalker
*raises hand to head* if this keeps up, i'll be drunk and have a huge hangover problem later.. laughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
then replace it with milk!!!

JaehSkywalker
blue milk? wink

ivebeendepped43
um...sure?

JaehSkywalker
i forgot. you dunno what that is.. wink its a star wars thing mate... big grin

Surreal_44
The Truth:

You know, I never said I don't ship Sparrabeth; I just ship it differently. I like to pretend DMC never happened, since I hate Liz for how she treated Jack and I hate that Jack screwed Will over (after the man totally saved his ass twice; once at Port Royal and once on the Pelegastos Island), and then Jack flirted with Will's fiance. Bah on that.

I just don't like the manner of Sparrabeth shipping.

Now, onto what I actually wouldn't say: I totally think that Will Turner totally sux. I also despise Norrington with a passion and Norribeth is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

JaehSkywalker
eep. never say that (what you would never say).

Jack is quite the ladies man, and flirting is kinda part of him. and deception. though he's an honest man.

Surreal_44
^^ Jack is honestly dishonest. He flat-out lets people know that he's not honest, but they believe whatever he tells them (except that he's dishonest). Catch my drift? Or should I say, "Savvy?"

Sparrabethers of the forum: We promise to never, ever call William a whelp ever again, because he has proved his manliness in ever so many ways.

Sifzensinril
blah, I would never say that

JaehSkywalker
I'm not a sparrabether, and i can't stop saying whelp! must be the jack in all of us.. stick out tongue

he's honest about being dishonest so he's actually an honest guy..,

typical Jack.. wink

Sifzensinril
Mina: I hate Pirate Diva and I never want to meet her
blah, how coulld I writ that?

JaehSkywalker
i don't think anyone could say what we're typing in here.. stick out tongue

Tramps Lady
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

be afraid.. be afraid.. wink

Tramps: If ever. i see another trace of Johnny, I'll HURL!

NOOOO! *curls on the floor* I didn't say that.. i didn't say that.. i didn't say that...

yeah... you DIDNT just say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaehSkywalker
Sif: Enough with the Jack mates... Davey it is!

Tramps- i didn't.. i DIN'T!

tee_pirategirl
tpg: If Mr.Depp doesn't stop STALKING me I awear I'll report him...

Mina: My Jack Sparrow pillowcase has NO seliva on it...none at all.

Jaeh:The only thing I like less than watching spidey 3...would be watching Han and Jack engaged in a sword fight! BLAAAAH!

Emma718
interesting.

Tramps Lady
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl

Jaeh:The only thing I like less than watching spidey 3...would be watching Han and Jack engaged in a sword fight! BLAAAAH!

But...but...but....that saliva pillow WAS mine!!!!! mina stole it!!!!! even ask her!! lmao

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl

cry how can you say that! bleh... stick out tongue

tpg: Depp.. Depp.. Depp.. Depp who?

PirateDiva
potcfan: Will"o"bethers Should GIVE UP!!! It's Never GoNNa Last!

ivebeendepped43
PIratediva: honestly, how can ANYONE soon over a freakin hideous 43 YEAR OLD MAN?!

^^my gosh did i just say that...

JaehSkywalker
swoon i think is the word you're coming upon on mate...

dang! Johnny's 43, i like him, he's as old as my dad! *shivers*

this is getting scary.

but whadabloodyhell, johnny's way hotter.

dang. that realization is creepy.

ivebeendepped43
every day people ask me that:Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
PIratediva: honestly, how can ANYONE soon over a freakin hideous 43 YEAR OLD MAN?!

im so serious.

IheartPocky
hehe i like your word there "whadabloodyhell"

Emma718
but for his age, he is looking so good. lol

ivebeendepped43
^^*sigh* soo incredibly true

IheartPocky
Very good. Supa fine. I like him the way he is now more than he was when he was 20sumthin. I guess cause his face isn't all babyfattish anymore.. smile

ivebeendepped43
^^but those high cheekbones were to DIE for!

JaehSkywalker
lol, thanks. *iheartpocky*

gah! We're having a freakin' crush on a hot 43 year old whose face is to die for! love

IheartPocky
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/stheartgrenade/Potc3/magazine2.jpg

love

(so we're on topic!) IBD: Ewww. Johnny looks so disgusting in that pic.. who would put him on a magazine cover? just... ew..

Emma718
ahaha nice.

ivebeendepped43
......hella ssexxi.....im sorry i had 2 say that...

JaehSkywalker
DANG! hotness! love

to be on topic:

Jaeh: Iw. who's that ugly face?

I DIDN'T SAY THAT!

ivebeendepped43
lol!!!

JaehSkywalker
IBD: I declare a ban on every person who posts a Johnny picture!

nooo!

IheartPocky
NOOOOOOOO!

JaehSkywalker
Iheart: YEEEESSSS!

big grin

IheartPocky
HAHAHA

Clever. shifty

PirateDiva

*gasps* Oh Heck I would never say that...i wanna cry just thinking how anyone could say that!! Oh Not to forget soon to be 44 this SATURDAY IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFES BIRTHDAY!!! love Oh My BabY!! I Love MY JoHnnY So Much!!!

JaehSkywalker
you just need to reverse whatever they say.. laughing out loud

Tramps Lady
hes nearly 44wink

JaehSkywalker
YAY! Happy Birthday Johnny!

Tramps: Birthday shmirthday. The hell with Johnny. what's the big deal? he's only turning 44. so?

NOOOO!

Emma718
it's not like he is 70..gosh lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>