Darth Tyranus vs Darth Vader (ANH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamhal
Ok, what would have happened if count dooku at his best fought the mechanical darth vader from ANH in:

- Lightsaber combat
- Force contest
- All-out

The rematch is on the board of the Invisible Hand, where anakin killed dooku in ROTS.

kamhal
So? No one?

Manslayer
This has been done before...

kamhal
Thread?

Manslayer
Originally posted by kamhal
Thread? Yes, its called darth tyranus vs darth vader, had over 1000posts

Darth Subjekt
oh jesus christ lets not start this again...before the "Vader Haters" start pouring out of the woodworks...

darthsith19
1. Dooku (Vader fanboys agree, right?)
2. Vader wins
3. Dooku wins. He was able to compete with the likes of Yoda and Windu (Yoda thought that Mace and Dooku were equals). He manhandled ROTS Kenobi, beat Sora Bulq and Tholme 2 on 1 (though after an unknown amount of time), and was stated to be one of the strongest Jedi the Order had ever produced, and even stronger as a Sith. Just out of curiosity, Vader fanboys, what is Vader's biggest feat. as a 1/2 machine?

Manslayer
Originally posted by darthsith19
1. Dooku (Vader fanboys agree, right?)
Wrong vader > dooku in saber combat, Djem so > makashi and vaders physical strength and knowledge of dookus techniques will give him the upper hand. Lets also not forget that vaders lightsaber form contains elements of most other saber forms and was described as "Unpredictable" which will indeed give vader the upper hand. Vaders fast too taking down an army of wookies

3. Dooku wins. He was able to compete with the likes of Yoda and Windu (Yoda thought that Mace and Dooku were equals). He manhandled ROTS Kenobi, beat Sora Bulq and Tholme 2 on 1 (though after an unknown amount of time), and was stated to be one of the strongest Jedi the Order had ever produced, and even stronger as a Sith. Just out of curiosity, Vader fanboys, what is Vader's biggest feat. as a 1/2 machine? After listing all of vaders feats you still ask what is his biggest feat? Lets see shaking down a building with his emotions, destroying an entire medical room by just getting upset, Killing his officers from a far distance away, Crushed and popped a head when it was locked inside a chest and he took down an entire tree to crush the dark woman with the force and oh yes using the terrain to his advantage which proves him a smart fighter. And before you start babbling again. If vader already wins a force fight, He would be even more potent in an all out fight with his range or force attacks some which dooku cant even defend against

Mara jade is "crude" compared to jacen and yet she won because she is a smart fighter, she plans her fights just as vader does

And btw Darthsith, i take it you did not listen to darth subjekts advice of not to start this again? Well you did

Rampant ox
Vader having the stronger form no longer means he automatically bests Dooku in saber combat. RotS Anakin could do that, but he had more than enough pure skill to back his strength up. Vader as of ANH is hardly the swordsman he used to be, relying primarliy on brute strength to win a fight. Dooku can easily take him in a straight saber duel.

End of debate. stick out tongue

vader11
All the fights can go either way.

On my way hiding...

Tangible God
Originally posted by vader11
All the fights can go either way. Heh, like a bi-Oengineered-sexual.

vader11
What do that mean? laughing

Manslayer
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Vader having the stronger form no longer means he automatically bests Dooku in saber combat. RotS Anakin could do that, but he had more than enough pure skill to back his strength up. Vader as of ANH is hardly the swordsman he used to be, relying primarliy on brute strength to win a fight. Dooku can easily take him in a straight saber duel.

End of debate. stick out tongue Which is why vaders form contains other elements of other forms, despite being weaker in dueling skills than his former self he has taken down several jedis.

Anyways im not gonna debate about vader vs dooku, we promised to let it die and i will let it die provided Dumbshit (darthsith) doesnt keep on rambling

darthsith19
So then AOTC Anakin should have beat Dooku, right? So then a weak Jedi with Djem So could beat NJO Luke with makashi? Your logic sucks. Dooku is the better saber wielder regardless of what form Vader uses.

Dooku used to be a lightsaber instructor, he will know Vader's techniques better than Vader will know Dooku's. Where does it say that vader's form is unpredictable and contains elements of most of the saber forms? Oh wow, he took out an army of Wookiees, big deal.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You listed one feat. (the tkaing down the Wookiees) and that was after I asked it.

I said Vader as a 1/2 machine, NOT Anakin.

He crushed a few objects, he hardly destroyed the entire medical room.

Oh my god, he can choke an officer from a few hundred meters away, not that impressive, Nadd attacked a Jedi Master from halfway across the galaxy and knocked him to the ground, and that's as a spirit. Oh wow, he knocked down a tree, Dooku knocked down a pillar, that should be harder than knocking down a tree. None of those things you listed are impressive.

Unless he engages Dooku in saber combat first, and he always engages in saber combat first, and then Dooku would win. Oh yeah, in the Force fight Dooku actually does in because Vader has no way of blocking lightning.

In SOTE Vader says he wishes that he could be what he once was physically and says that he is only a shell of his former self, so don't try and say that OT Vader > ROTS Vader, either.

kiddo44
yeah Kenobi had a real hard time blocking it.

Vader is stronger in the force than Anakin.

If there is another thread on this shouldn't this be put in there.

Count Makashi
Not this again, lets just leave it(are you listening dartsith), because we are not going to get anywhere, everyone will say the same shit all over again, nobody is going to convince the other side that their guy is stronger, lets just leave it.

Gideon
When is Djem So > Makashi? In swordsmanship? Bullshit.

jollyjim311
Dooku's pillar feat is greater than these? http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=152&page=079
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=152&page=172

darthsith19
Vader doesn't have a saber in the Force fight, does he, now?

Okay, and Dooku is stronger in the Force than Anakin, too, so what's your point?

1. The first link, you think you're clever, huh? Look back one page before that and you'll see that Vader cuts about halfway through the tree before knocking it over, and even if he hadn't, metal is stronger than wood.
2. That is somewhat impressive, but it didn't do that much, that guy gets right back up and kicks Vader in the face, look at the next page.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Dooku's pillar feat is greater than these? http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=152&page=079
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=152&page=172

Is this a good site to look at and download Star Wars comics?

vader11
Maybe.
Just leave it...

jollyjim311
1. The first link, you think you're clever, huh? Look back one page before that and you'll see that Vader cuts about halfway through the tree before knocking it over, and even if he hadn't, metal is stronger than wood.
2. That is somewhat impressive, but it didn't do that much, that guy gets right back up and kicks Vader in the face, look at the next page.

I was going to post the previous page, actually, because it reveals that Vader becomes more powerful the longer he fights.

Look at the way the fight plays out. Vader is just talking, and he gets jumped by this crazy cyborg. All he has time for is a quick "WTF" and he launches him into the ceiling. Vader, at this point, is still thinking "'The Hell is wrong with you?!" when this cyborg guy throws bombs at him. Vader gut jumped and that attack was just an on-the-fly type deal. And, by the way, he wasn't kicked in the next panel. He grabs the guy and mindf*cks him. It just has two pages redone.

Manslayer
ok lets just drop all of this i dont want to argue

ESB -1138
Vader doesn't have a saber in the Force fight, does he, now?

You know, Dooku and Yoda didn't have a lightsaber to block the lighting either and yet they came out unharmed.

Rampant ox
They didnt happen to have 4 robotic limbs. erm

darthsith19
Why didn't you, then, because it downplays Vader's feat.? And it doesn't show Vader getting stronger, either.

Okay, I see now that the next page was an error, however, the "uber move" still doesn't kill the guy, he still gets back up and attacks Vader again. Dooku would have fried that guys ass with lightning in a second.

Prove that Vader can do the same, then.

Manslayer
Hey dumbshit, me ox JJ subjeckt, vader11 and the new guys aren't gonna argue because we agreed to a long time ago, It seems you are stupid enough to actually go on arguing and the only reason why some of use is arguing is because of a dumbass named darth sith which in this case is you.

Choice 1) Back off, dont argue and all of us walk away happily
because i won argue either
Choice 2) Go on and argue when every one doesnt wont to and i will
Humiliate you infront of the entire section which by the way i
will if you ramble one more shit arguement weather or not
if its on vaders side

I can quote every one

Manslayer
Actually im gonna concede what i said earlier and thus i am going to wtf pwn you now

So then AOTC Anakin should have beat Dooku, right? So then a weak Jedi with Djem So could beat NJO Luke with makashi? Your logic sucks. Dooku is the better saber wielder regardless of what form Vader uses. My logic sucks? Let me tell you about yours dumbshit, Your logic is so shitty that anybody with lightning automatically > vader and by your logic r2d2 would rape vader because he has a stun gun which can shoot electricity

By the way djem so > makashi doesnt mean a weak jedi with it can take down a strong jedi who wields makashi fool. Its the experience and the skill of the user which allows djem so to become even more lethel and in this case vader utalises djem so to its fullest.

Dooku used to be a lightsaber instructor, he will know Vader's techniques better than Vader will know Dooku's. Where does it say that vader's form is unpredictable and contains elements of most of the saber forms? Oh wow, he took out an army of Wookiees, big deal.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Hey idiot, ever read RODV?
It states everything i have said there

Vader could take 3 jedi knights on a 3 v 1 duel and he came out untouched and he knows vaders techniques better than he himself does? LOL!! If so he would already know how to counter anakin during their fight in EP3, See what i mean? Your one of the dumbest pieces of shit i have argued with here, Suprisingly even kamhal could build a better arguement than you have

You listed one feat. (the tkaing down the Wookiees) and that was after I asked it. Which tells me that you never read up on vader and assumes every one > him which proves that you are biased in your arguements against him

I said Vader as a 1/2 machine, NOT Anakin. Vaders force mastery > anakins dumbshit, any one with cow sense knows that, I was specifying anakin did it with emotions and stating that vader would do more damage because he is actually using a technique

He crushed a few objects, he hardly destroyed the entire medical room. Right with his emotions alone, he didnt use it with a technique

Oh my god, he can choke an officer from a few hundred meters away, not that impressive, Nadd attacked a Jedi Master from halfway across the galaxy and knocked him to the ground, and that's as a spirit.
Um dumbshit, nadds force push didnt fly across the galaxy, Nadd could have pushed vodo while they were communicating telepathically and a spirit isnt bound to once place

Oh wow, he knocked down a tree, Dooku knocked down a pillar, that should be harder than knocking down a tree. None of those things you listed are impressive. Lol and dooku knocked down a pillar not even half the size of the giant tree. And not impressive? How bout tearing a militry tank nearly as big as an ATAT and shaking down a building which is the size of jabbas pallace? EAW and FOC depicts him being capable of doing such feats

Unless he engages Dooku in saber combat first, and he always engages in saber combat first, and then Dooku would win. Oh yeah, in the Force fight Dooku actually does in because Vader has no way of blocking lightning. Idiot, in an all out fight, Vader isnt stupid enough to face an opponent who is better than him in saber combat(which dooku isnt) if he knows he is going to lose thus he will resort to the force. And in a force fight it depends who strikes first, Vader = vader wins dooku = dooku wins because neither one of them have a defence against both techniques like force crush and lightning

In SOTE Vader says he wishes that he could be what he once was physically and says that he is only a shell of his former self, so don't try and say that OT Vader > ROTS Vader, either.

To Ox subjekt and JJ, im sorry i have to argue, this moron is an idiot beyond belief and he choses to argue when none of us wants to so hence i had to argue even though i said i wont

Okay, I see now that the next page was an error, however, the "uber move" still doesn't kill the guy, he still gets back up and attacks Vader again. Dooku would have fried that guys ass with lightning in a second.

However it shows that vader does have great TK abilities. And how do we know vader intended to kill him with that move .And dookus lightning hasnt been shown to even kill any one So before you ***** about other characters power not killing, Look at dooku whoms cock is constantly in your mouth

Guess what, it doesnt matter if vader cut the tree or not, he still would have crushed it easily with the force.

Yes i agree, metal is harder than wood but guess what? The pillar was hollow!

Originally posted by Count Makashi
Not this again, lets just leave it(are you listening dartsith), because we are not going to get anywhere, everyone will say the same shit all over again, nobody is going to convince the other side that their guy is stronger, lets just leave it.

^. See what he said? The reason i didnt listen is because you didnt listen nor bother to read what we all said thus i argued, I have an excuse and it can be justified, Yours however cannot and will not. You just run your mouth as and when you like.

If you actually had the intelligence of a monkey you would have actually listened to what we said earlier and if you do you wouldnt argue and that = to me and JJ not argueing with a dumbass like you

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Rampant ox
They didnt happen to have 4 robotic limbs. erm

I don't think Yoda (or Dooku) stopped the Force Lighting with their own hands but I dunno their Force Powers.

darthsith19
So are you going to wtf pwn me with insults or are you actually going to proof my points wrong? Are you admitting that it doesn't matter if Vader uses Djem So, but that skill is what matters?

Yes, idiot, I have. Quote, please, I didn't memorize the fvcking book.

Wow, lots of insults, way to prove a point.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Vader fights 3 Jedi at once and wins, oh wow, who were they, a bunch of weaklings? Dooku couldn't counter Anakin in ROTS because Anakin > Dooku, this has nothing to do with fomr but the mere fact that Anakin is stronger than Dooku. That's like saying if Yoda really knew Ataru he could have taken out Sidious, but it doesn't mater how well he knows it is Sidious is stronger than he is.

So because I asked what vader's greatest feat. is now I know nothing about Vader and am biased against him? Lol, you are fvcking retarded. And are you going to tell em what his greatest feat. is nor not?

I still never asked for Anakin's greatest feat., I asked for Vader's, please provide it, if you can.

Yes, he used telekenisis, he clenched his hands, dipshit.

Nadd was where Kun was, read the fvcking comic. yes, he did do it while they were communicating, so what, he still did it. Your excuses suck.

Manslayer
Who-whoopie-fu*king-doo, i forgot to finish this

In SOTE Vader says he wishes that he could be what he once was physically and says that he is only a shell of his former self, so don't try and say that OT Vader > ROTS Vader, either. Thats because he would have been able to achieve his full potential moron.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Manslayer
Who-whoopie-fu*king-doo, i forgot to finish this

In SOTE Vader says he wishes that he could be what he once was physically and says that he is only a shell of his former self, so don't try and say that OT Vader > ROTS Vader, either. Thats because he would have been able to achieve his full potential moron.

I'm starting to like Manslayer. laughing out loud

Manslayer
So are you going to wtf pwn me with insults or are you actually going to proof my points wrong? Are you admitting that it doesn't matter if Vader uses Djem So, but that skill is what matters? Im doing both, and you deserved to get insultd, oh wait it isnt an insult when its a fact, You ARE an idiot

Yes, idiot, I have. Quote, please, I didn't memorize the fvcking book.
Im a nice guy, so ill just tell you the page and you go read up the page i tell you to. Page 276

Wow, lots of insults, way to prove a point.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Vader fights 3 Jedi at once and wins, oh wow, who were they, a bunch of weaklings?
Despite the fact you love to ramble vaders slow so therefore faster people > him. And no, he took them in pure saber combat

Dooku couldn't counter Anakin in ROTS because Anakin > Dooku, this has nothing to do with fomr but the mere fact that Anakin is stronger than Dooku. That's like saying if Yoda really knew Ataru he could have taken out Sidious, but it doesn't mater how well he knows it is Sidious is stronger than he is.
Um half truth here. Djem so is used with brute strength, Makashi focus on parrys and defensives technique, Another reason why anakin broke dookus defences is due to his physical strength, and vader has greater physically strength than anakin

So because I asked what vader's greatest feat. is now I know nothing about Vader and am biased against him? Lol, you are fvcking retarded. And are you going to tell em what his greatest feat. is nor not? Hey dumbshit, did you actually bother to read what i just typed? Go read it again. Oh look whos calling me a retard when he himself couldnt see what i just typed. Vader took down military tanks you fool in Eaw.

I still never asked for Anakin's greatest feat., I asked for Vader's, please provide it, if you can. Anakin did it as anakin, and if anakin can do it so can vader dumb fool

Yes, he used telekenisis, he clenched his hands, dipshit.
Um we couldnt even see vaders hands clenching moron, his hands were like that the whole time and we could clearly see why he destroyed the room, He was upset that padme died and he lashed out with the force

Nadd was where Kun was, read the fvcking comic. yes, he did do it while they were communicating, so what, he still did it. Your excuses suck. Its not an excuse, the fact is his push didnt fly across the galaxy. And you can harm another bring when in telepathy no matter where you are,

I tell you what, Ill continue this tomorrow because i gtg now, and when i do come back this time i am going to tear your arguements into pieces

By the way i edited my earlier arguement, be a cow and read it

darthsith19
You idiot, you haven't even read the comic have you? He cuts the tree first before knocking it over, not impressive at all. Size doesn't matter, durability of the object is what matters. What are EAW and FOC?

Name one time he used the Force in a fight before drawing his saber.

Then they are equal. But Dooku is ahead with a bladeso he wins.

Knocking down a tree that is already halfway cut is not impressive. Why would Vader try not to kill the the guy who's trying to kill him, idiot? Get Vader's electronic dick out of your mouth you fvcking retarded fanboy.

Then why didn't he? If you have proof that he could have crushed it without cutting it then post it.

I'll have to check this.

What the fvck is your problem? Him saying he wishes the wasphysically what he was in ROTS has nothing to do with his fvcking potential, he never mentions potential anywhere in that book, he just says that he wishes he was what he was then in terms of power, and he is a shell of his former self he is referring to his power, nowhere does he say anything about potential. Your fvcking retatred, read the quote before you respond and stop sucking Vader's cock.

You were the one who started this fvcking debate in the first place, dipshit, you are still arguing as well, so if I stupid then so are you. The only reason that I am still arguing is become af a man slayer (gay ass homo) which in this case is you.

ESB -1138
What are EAW and FOC?

Empire at War and Forces of Corruption. In them Vader lifts a tank bigger then an AT-ST and easily crushes it. He even lifts MPTL-2A Artilery which is nearly the size of an AT-AT (not height wise) and easily crushes it.

Here's something from it:
in32rcCjNBw

Gideon
Actually, he's right. Vader is susceptible due to the 'electrical systems' of his suit. But... I suppose it's feasible that he could generate a shield with his hands to deflect or halt Force lightning...

darthsith19
As I only have a dial-up connection here at home, I regret that that video will take to long to load. Sorry! sad

Manslayer
You idiot, you haven't even read the comic have you? He cuts the tree first before knocking it over, not impressive at all. Size doesn't matter, durability of the object is what matters. What are EAW and FOC? Of course he cut the tree, But what does it matter? He would have still crushed the tree with no effort at all since he took down tanks bigger than an ATAT as ESB 1138 posted, His feats > dookus. Its called empire at war and forces of corruption

Name one time he used the Force in a fight before drawing his saber.
Actually i dont have to, if vader draws his lightsaber he isnt going to instantly get pwned as what you are problaly thinking because you are a dumbass. And if vaders going to have trouble, he wouldnt go down right away, he would resort to the force halfway of the duel and use the terrain to his advantage

Then they are equal. But Dooku is ahead with a bladeso he wins.
Nope, most dumbest assumption ever obviously coming from a dumbass, Dooku hasnt done anything impressive in the force unlike vader who as suited machine man also took down a building as big as jabbas palace in eaw

Knocking down a tree that is already halfway cut is not impressive. Why would Vader try not to kill the the guy who's trying to kill him, idiot? Get Vader's electronic dick out of your mouth you fvcking retarded fanboy. Mr dumbshit, weather or not the tree was cut doesnt matter as he took down stronger and larger objects with force like a tank. And moron TK or the force pushed vader used was prehaps even stronger than what yoda used against sidious and guess what? That guys a cyborg, had it been a human or living organism it would have died instantly upon impact because vader did the same thing to a human in empire: betrayel and he was crushed

Then why didn't he? If you have proof that he could have crushed it without cutting it then post it. Size matters not, the only difference is in your mind. Like i said, vader has taken down objects larger and stronger than that tree like a tank and a building(not as anakin)and if i remember correctly he also used the force to de root a tree and beat roan shryne with it

What the fvck is your problem? Him saying he wishes the wasphysically what he was in ROTS has nothing to do with his fvcking potential, he never mentions potential anywhere in that book, he just says that he wishes he was what he was then in terms of power, and he is a shell of his former self he is referring to his power, nowhere does he say anything about potential. Your fvcking retatred, read the quote before you respond and stop sucking Vader's cock.
Hey moron, we were suppose to comprehend what that passage says. Its already proven vaders force mastery > anakins and why did he say he wish he was his former self? Because

1) There would be no limitations
2) He would achieve his full power by the time the OT came which is when he told him self that
3)Common sense tells us, who wants to be trapped in a suit
4)And as a human, not a cyborg, he would be able to learn so much more of the force thus becoming stronger

Now anakin has the advantage of being have what i just said, but couldnt due to obi wan thus became limited with the force

You were the one who started this fvcking debate in the first place, dipshit, you are still arguing as well, so if I stupid then so are you. The only reason that I am still arguing is become af a man slayer (gay ass homo) which in this case is you.

I started it? LOL mutha fuc'ker you were the first ******* who started argueing after i said these few quotes along with other members

This has been done before...

Yes, its called darth tyranus vs darth vader, had over 1000posts

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
oh jesus christ lets not start this again...before the "Vader Haters" start pouring out of the woodworks...

^. You see what i mean darth sith? YOU were the first one who ignited the debate despite me and other members not wanting to argue.

Had you not say shit me and JJ would not have said anything
and after typing that i felt like conceding but you still went on argueing

Originally posted by Count Makashi

Even after you went on argueing he asks if we would like to leave it, But guess what, you still went on argueing because you are a brainless piece of shit so before you tell me i started this debate, Look back a page and realise that YOU were the one who started rambling despite me and some others reluctant to argue

I only argued because you kept on going and my actions CAN be justified, Yours doesnt

Darth Subjekt
Oh my god, this is completely stupid. DS, all you're doing is spouting out straw man tactics, ad hominem, and red herrings in an attempt to bait people into a never ending debate. Your logic is faulty, and blinded by blatant bias. You completely refuse to acknowledge other's points of view, and when you get caught in something, you turn it into a would be flame-fest. Unfortunately, Kadesh was lured in and started to go at you, but then said multiple times to drop it.

There is no point in debating this anymore, let alone in a duplicate thread. Dooku fanboys are not going to change their minds, and neither are the Vader supporters. What will get accomplished here? Absolutely nothing.

Drop it.

ThoraxeRMG
Oh my god, this is completely stupid. DS, all you're doing is spouting out straw man tactics, ad hominem, and red herrings in an attempt to bait people into a never ending debate. Your logic is faulty, and blinded by blatant bias. You completely refuse to acknowledge other's points of view, and when you get caught in something, you turn it into a would be flame-fest. Unfortunately, Kadesh was lured in and started to go at you, but then said multiple times to drop it.

There is no point in debating this anymore, let alone in a duplicate thread. Dooku fanboys are not going to change their minds, and neither are the Vader supporters. What will get accomplished here? Absolutely nothing.

Drop it.

I agree

Bruce Leeroy
No no.. argue on, fellows. Your not hurting anybody...

*Continues to sell tickets*

Darth Subjekt
do i get a cut of the profits??

kamhal
The amount of times the word dumbshit was said here it's impressive laughing

Darth Subjekt
lol, yea i noticed that too! its alot, and just as funny everytime...

Count Makashi
do i get a cut of the profits??

I am in, if there is free all you can it bu fay.(or how its spelled)

Bruce Leeroy
Makashi, Subject, we'll split the profits 20/20/60, with me getting the majority.

Darth Subjekt
30/30/40 and you got yourself a deal...oh and we all get to kick Darthsith in the balls.

Bruce Leeroy
Now now... I've know DS for awhile.

Darth Subjekt
...and...? So have I...wouldn't you rather get kicked in the nuts by a friend than a stranger?

Bruce Leeroy
Dunno. Will this friend be a women have wild sex with me after words?

Darth Subjekt
hmmm...could be. Not in his case though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.