The Official Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, this game HAS been confirmed & so far the new characters are King Vegeta, King Cold, & Nail. Post any news or updates here & discuss who & what should be in the game.

Mišt
So....a carbon copy of #2, with 3 new characters? Whew! Yay for creativity!

King Kandy

Ridley_Prime

King Kandy
I'm more exited about King Vegeta.

Also, the battlefield switches between night and day, and when it's night tailed saiyans turn into oozarus.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm more exited about King Vegeta.
Meh. What exactly can King Vegeta do that the prince can't? >_> (he's got a cape. woo hoo!) As far as the old-school Saiyans go, I found Bardock to be much more interesting. stick out tongue

The only reason I'm excited about King Kold though is because we never actually got to see him fight. He only got to use Trunks' sword against him, only to have it blocked, and then he gets annihilated seconds after. If Frieza's father's going to be playable, he's bound to have some special techniques, and since he never got to display them in the show, I'm somewhat curious as to what they are. >.>

Also, the battlefield switches between night and day, and when it's night tailed saiyans turn into oozarus.
Hmm. So I see. >.> Nice...

Again, where's the link/source telling about all this?

Yoshi Fanatic
Besides Nail, King Cold, and King Vegeta, I can't think of many characters that were significant in DB, DBZ, or DBZ that's not included in Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. The only ones I can think of that are those dragon ball dragons (DBGT), the spice boys (Garlic Jr.'s henchmen), ChiChi, PuiPui (Babidi's henchmen), and that's it.

Kento
I can't wait to get this game simply because I liked 2. It'll probably be nearly like 2 but with more people and I would like to see what moves King Kold gets.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Besides Nail, King Cold, and King Vegeta, I can't think of many characters that were significant in DB, DBZ, or DBZ that's not included in Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. The only ones I can think of that are those dragon ball dragons (DBGT), the spice boys (Garlic Jr.'s henchmen), ChiChi, PuiPui (Babidi's henchmen), and that's it.
There's also Yamoo and that one other guy (can't remember how to spell his name) who literally beat the crap out of Videl at the world martial arts tournament in that one episode (whom were also under Babidi's control), along with those 2 guys from Cooler's Armored Squadron (Salza being the 3rd, who was in DBZ:BT2), and... that's all I can think of, aside from the ones you mentioned. >.> Then again, there's also Turles' minions, and Garlic Jr.'s minions as well (not the Spice Boys, but the 3 from that movie The Dead Zone), but I don't think most of those are really important enough, though I suppose we can still expect a lot more "minor" weakling characters whom we've long-since forgotten up until now...

p.s. Since you're able to turn opponents to chocolate with Majin Buu and Super Buu, I think they should also have some kind of move/ability with Dabura where you can turn opponents to stone (maybe temporarily) by spitting on them.

King Kandy
I think we need the evil robots from the Baby Arc and the Dark Dragons as new Charcters.

Ridley_Prime
I think we need the evil robots from the Baby Arc and the Dark Dragons as new Charcters.
Evil robots? You mean like General Rildo (sp?) and the Sigma Force from planet M2? Ah yes...

((The_Anomaly))
Nice! I loved 2, still playing it all the time (Wii version). And there is still a lot of characters they could include. But I'm mostly hoping for more cool things like this night/day change and the effect on the saiyans. I also hope they make GT Goku (kid) and Vegeta and Goku's golden oozarus playable. Anyways, if it improves at all on T2 then It'll be an awesome game. King Vegeta and King Cold are pretty cool too, I always wondered why King Cold wasn't in T2.

Things I want though are the ability to teleport around at will...as in Vanish for a period of time like they do in the show where the other person cant see you but you can control yourself. I want more dynamic explosions from energy attacks, they need to be bigger and better. I want the fighting area's to be even larger, or at least WAY more interactive, like craters in the ground etc from attacks and from being hit into the ground. I want cool effects like rocks rising upwards and HUGE winds and earthquakes from powering up/transforming. I also want transforming to be more "in game" rather then cutscene, actually I want them to get rid of the "cut scene" style energy attacks all together, what I mean by this is that all attacks should be controllable from behind the character and it shouldn't "Jump" to a little cut scene when you do a kamehameha etc.

Basically I want it to feel like you can unleash attacks that are huge and fill up the screen with massive explosions like the show. As well as awesome powering up/ transforming.

Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eROiKA0ZdM&mode=related&search=

Last but not least...better music, it needs more awesome music.

SpadeKing

King Kandy
Originally posted by SpadeKing
well taht sucks and i was actually excited about this? ermm
Except it's not... That's just the info released so far, the actual release is a long way off... You think they reveal all their characters at once?

SpadeKing
sure why not? I don't think anyone would immediatly buy a game when all they know of is 3 new characters which you only see fight for like 10 min in the show cause they die too quickly ermm

King Kandy
Originally posted by SpadeKing
sure why not? I don't think anyone would immediatly buy a game when all they know of is 3 new characters which you only see fight for like 10 min in the show cause they die too quickly ermm
Cause... The game comes out in like ten months? We'll get more info on the new charcters as time goes by. Budokai 2 didn't list all it's new characters when it had ten months left to go.

SpadeKing
oh i didn't know it was 10 months

Kento
I think they need to put in baby Pan, and Teen Goten and Trunks from the End of Z along with GT Trunks and Goten. And the Indians should be playable also. Don't remember the names but the one guarding the bottom of Korin's towers. Maybe add the blonde guy that trained under King Kai. Paragus since they have King Vegeta, Touma, and the rest of Bardock's crew would be awesome.

How many people are in Tenkaichi anyways? I didn't really count. It shouldn't be hard to find out how many new people would be in it if the place I go to is right and there being like 150 characters. Course that's probably counting all forms of Super Saiyan and other forms like Oozaru and Freeza's forms as different characters.

SaTsuJiN
well I hope they try to balance the game... I know its important to keep up each characters respective image of being powerful... but when you make the game to where a certain character doesn't even stand a chance you risk ruining the funfactor

i.e. sword trunks... his combos are slow.. and his move set is mostly useless.. saiyan armor trunks kills him tenfold

((The_Anomaly))
Yea sword Trunks blows. He's probably the worst of the Super Saiyans.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
well I hope they try to balance the game... I know its important to keep up each characters respective image of being powerful... but when you make the game to where a certain character doesn't even stand a chance you risk ruining the funfactor

i.e. sword trunks... his combos are slow.. and his move set is mostly useless.. saiyan armor trunks kills him tenfold
Yeah... When I tried using sword Trunks in The History of Trunks saga (in the hardest difficulty level), Super Saiyan or not, Androids 17 and 18 clobbered me no matter how hard I tried. All because of him not being able to swing the sword around fast enough...

SaTsuJiN
I'd like :

- bend your projectile in mid flight.. I mean you cant move til its over anyway, right?.. why not put that time to good use

- make the projectiles / beams move alot faster than they currently do... cuz when you're across the arena.. you aren't gonna get hit with anything energy based.. especially beam attacks

- special beam cannon should do alot more damage uncharged, and be an almost, if not instant kill fully charged

- arenas should be larger, considering how far people fly when you do a fully charged power hit

- the moment after 2 rush attacks collide and the other person wins.. you are given the opportunity to press O to recover.. but because rush attacks dont consume Ki until it connects.. the winning player can perform a rush and gain the upper hand everytime... this should be fixed

thats just some stuff I thought of off the top of my head.. what are some things you guys would like to see changed?

Ridley_Prime
- special beam cannon should do alot more damage uncharged, and be an almost, if not instant kill fully charged
Now this I agree with smile, completely.

The other ideas are okay too of course. stick out tongue

Ultimate Hulk43
What would make me happy would be if they included Bio Broly or Kid Broly in this game. But, so far, out of the three new characters, I look forward to using King Vegeta the most.

SaTsuJiN
they made brolly's 1st and 2nd forms way too slow... in the series brolly boot kicked goku and ran along side him beating him up as goku flew through the air... in tenkaichi 2 they treat these two forms like he's LSSJ.. its really not paying respect to the character.. they also treat his Omega Finisher (his down + triangle + L2 while in LSSJ) like its some easily dodged garbage when it almost caused the destruction of earth... /sigh

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
What would make me happy would be if they included Bio Broly or Kid Broly in this game. But, so far, out of the three new characters, I look forward to using King Vegeta the most.
Kid Broly? Now that's something I wouldn't of thought of. stick out tongue Good idea.

I didn't really like Bio Broly though. >_> Not sure if he should be added...

they made brolly's 1st and 2nd forms way too slow... in the series brolly boot kicked goku and ran along side him beating him up as goku flew through the air... in tenkaichi 2 they treat these two forms like he's LSSJ.. its really not paying respect to the character.. they also treat his Omega Finisher (his down + triangle + L2 while in LSSJ) like its some easily dodged garbage when it almost caused the destruction of earth... /sigh
Yeah. I was pretty disappointed by that as well for the same reasons >.>...

Yoshi Fanatic

Who is Kid Broly? When was his appearance in the series?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Now this I agree with smile, completely.

The other ideas are okay too of course. stick out tongue

I don't. The Special Beam cannon isnt that good. Cell used a full power Special beam cannon and Gohan basically smacked it away like a fly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-M1HFko3xs

The video is pretty lengthy, but he does it at 5:50. The point is that the Special Beam cannon is useless against stronger people. Its not that powerful of an attack.

SaTsuJiN
IMO that was all for the sake of plot.. just like blocking double kienzan (destructo discs) with his fore arms

for the game the plot timelines and corresponding power does matter.. but to make special beam cannon garbage from that particular event is unfair to people who enjoy playing piccolo.. has special beam cannon been smacked away any other time in the series?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I don't. The Special Beam cannon isnt that good. Cell used a full power Special beam cannon and Gohan basically smacked it away like a fly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-M1HFko3xs

The video is pretty lengthy, but he does it at 5:50. The point is that the Special Beam cannon is useless against stronger people. Its not that powerful of an attack.
Oh, but it is. It just depends on whose using it. stick out tongue

I recall Super Buu (with Gotenks & Piccolo absorbed) doing quite a number on Mystic Gohan with the Special Beam Cannon...

olympian
They should just do a set of what if stories. Using the ones everyone already knows its a downside "oh here we are going figth the same androids, again".

Violent2Dope
What I want to see is Kid Buu nerfed in some way. My gay friend is a *** who get's a quick knockdown on me, special rush attacks when I get up, Charges up and does it again and again til I die. Also Broly was nerfed in Tenkaichi 2 and that is crap.

JToTheP

Isn't one of the most ridiculous features in this new-series off Budokai, the ability to dodge all ultimates? That is one of the reasons why I think these games were all ridiculous when I saw gameplay videos. The whole point of the ultimates is for something 'so powerful' the other person is amazed by it and DOESN'T easily dodge it.

Well, usually at least.

King Kandy
Originally posted by JToTheP
Isn't one of the most ridiculous features in this new-series off Budokai, the ability to dodge all ultimates? That is one of the reasons why I think these games were all ridiculous when I saw gameplay videos. The whole point of the ultimates is for something 'so powerful' the other person is amazed by it and DOESN'T easily dodge it.

Well, usually at least.
You can't dodge ALL Ultimates easily, only the beam ones.

((The_Anomaly))
Oh, but it is. It just depends on whose using it. stick out tongue

I recall Super Buu (with Gotenks & Piccolo absorbed) doing quite a number on Mystic Gohan with the Special Beam Cannon...

Exactly, in DBZ the attacks (with the exception of the spirit bomb) are not inherently super strong or weak, it depends on the person who is using it. Needless to say the Special Beam cannon isn't an "instakill" attack, and it never was with the exception of Raditz (and Goku). The point is that Super Buu's and Cells Special Beam cannon are much more powerful then Piccolo's. DBZ is all about your powerlevel not what attack your using (again with the exception of the Spirit bomb).

((The_Anomaly))
I was thinking of a few new characters and costumes that should be added.

1. Son Goten (GT)
2. Chibi Son Goku GT
3. King Vegeta, Nail, and King Cold (who have been confirmed)
4. Pui Pui
5. Yakon
6. marai Gohan (who is only in the History of Trunks special, but he is one of my favorite characters)
7. GT costume for Gohan
8. Brolly's regular SSJ form
9 Bio Brolly (though I hate this character)
10. The first form of Hiredugarn (which was absent from BT2 for some reason.)
11. More original Dragonball characters like King Piccolo and emperor Pilaf.
12. Trunk's GT costume
13. Chichi
14. Giant Robot Dr. Wheelo from DBZ movie 2.
15. All of the other Evil Dragons from GT.
16. general Rildo from GT.
17. Gon Goku Golden Oozaru
18. End of DBZ Pan, Uub, and Son Goten.
19. Costume for GT Vegeta.

Of all of these I'd love to see marai Gohan though, I love that character.

King Kandy
One small touch i'd like is to have the opposing character get knocked back when you transform.

Yoshi Fanatic
That would be nice.

Violent2Dope
Broly's nerfing still pisses me off.

SaTsuJiN
its really a shame considering what a monster he is in budoukai 3
ZXAgT4hQUuY (crappy fight I know, but it showcases brolly at least)

Violent2Dope
ZXAgT4hQUuY (crappy fight I know, but it showcases brolly at least) Broly was a monster in Budokai 3, and the dude that was playin with him in that vid isn't as good as playin with him as me.

King Kandy
I was thinking of a few new characters and costumes that should be added.

1. Son Goten (GT)
2. Chibi Son Goku GT
3. King Vegeta, Nail, and King Cold (who have been confirmed)
4. Pui Pui
5. Yakon
6. marai Gohan (who is only in the History of Trunks special, but he is one of my favorite characters)
7. GT costume for Gohan
8. Brolly's regular SSJ form
9 Bio Brolly (though I hate this character)
10. The first form of Hiredugarn (which was absent from BT2 for some reason.)
11. More original Dragonball characters like King Piccolo and emperor Pilaf.
12. Trunk's GT costume
13. Chichi
14. Giant Robot Dr. Wheelo from DBZ movie 2.
15. All of the other Evil Dragons from GT.
16. general Rildo from GT.
17. Gon Goku Golden Oozaru
18. End of DBZ Pan, Uub, and Son Goten.
19. Costume for GT Vegeta.

Of all of these I'd love to see marai Gohan though, I love that character.
Maybe the entire Mega Cannon Sigma and Garlic Jr's men.

King Kandy
Also, rushes should take more energy... It sucks when someone just does infinite rushes over and over aain.

Violent2Dope
Also, rushes should take more energy... It sucks when someone just does infinite rushes over and over aain. That's what I'm talkin about. My friends a f@g who only does rushes, and he uses people who power up fast and just does it again.

SaTsuJiN
Also, rushes should take more energy... It sucks when someone just does infinite rushes over and over aain. the problem is that they dont consume any energy when they are either power blocked or countered by a super dash... it consumes energy when the animation occurs and thats whats not fair.. as things like kamehameha consume energy regardless if you managed to charge it or not

Ridley_Prime
Maybe the entire Mega Cannon Sigma and Garlic Jr's men.
The Spice Boys? They're okay, but I didn't like Garlic Jr.'s minions from the Dead Zone movie...

Yoshi Fanatic
The Spice Boys were better than Garlic Jr's minions from the dead zone movie. The Spice Boys were pretty funny. Their outfits were kinda weird, though....

King Kandy
the problem is that they dont consume any energy when they are either power blocked or countered by a super dash... it consumes energy when the animation occurs and thats whats not fair.. as things like kamehameha consume energy regardless if you managed to charge it or not
Yeah, I think they should use up energy when blocked... Otherwise Rushes are by far the best specials.

Xenogears
ZXAgT4hQUuY (crappy fight I know, but it showcases brolly at least) That's my favorite track in Budokai 1, which was the theme song in the first fight of the Cell games. Looks very awesome and reminds me of Budokai 3. Why the hell is Meta Cooler blue? I thought he was silver.

King Kandy
Well Meta-Cooler DOES have blue on him, but it's a much lighter shade then that, so i'm guessing alternate costume.

Ultimate Hulk43
Have any new characters been confirmed yet?

King Kandy
Also, I think fully charged beams should do significantly more damage then rushes.

King Kandy
New characters added are Babidi, Spopovich, Piccolo now has multiple forms depending on what fusion he's used lately, and Goku from the saiyan saga (How is that different from base Goku? I don't know, but it's in there.)

Violent2Dope
LOL Babidi!?

Yoshi Fanatic
What kind of attacks would Babidi have?

Xenogears
He'd throw yoshis at his opponents
no expression

Yoshi Fanatic
I doubt that. He'll be too powerful. Don't you know how much damage a Yoshi can do to a person?

SaTsuJiN
if they dont tone down rushes.. I dont think it'll matter what they put in this game lol

Ridley_Prime
Also, I think fully charged beams should do significantly more damage then rushes.
Agreed...

Spopovich
Meh. Can't say I wasn't expecting him (after all, he did beat the crap out of Videl in that one episode)...

Piccolo now has multiple forms depending on what fusion he's used lately
Good. I was hoping it would be something like that, rather than making Piccolo look the same all throughout the game (like in DBZ:BT1 & DBZ:BT2). Piccolo's always been one of my top favorites anyhow, so 'tis definitely good news for me. yes

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
LOL Babidi!?
That was my first reaction as well. -_- Didn't think he could actually fight (though I suppose if he can, his fighting skills are probably somewhere on par with that of the Supreme Kai's)...

What's next? Bibidi?

What kind of attacks would Babidi have?
Magic eek!, or he seals you up in a ball or something. stick out tongue

Seriously though. He won't be that formidable a character, seeing as how easily Piccolo ripped his body in half (prior to Majin Vegeta's Final Explosion attack in that one episode)...

Ultimate Hulk43
I know. It's like, no matter how many upgrades he gets he's still slow. And I'd like to be able to choose if you want to use your sword or not in each battle. I'd love it if Broly & Bojack weren't so slow as well, I hate that they move so slow, even with Z Items assigned to them.

Ultimate Hulk43
I know it'll never happen but I'd love to see them add a "What If" form for Broly where he becomes a gigantic monster because he's become so powerful but I wouldn't want him to be a mud monster or giant ape.

King Kandy
"What If... Broly became a SSJ4?"

Babidi will probably use magic/TK for attacks.

Also, they've changed the system... Now you can dodge upper body attacks by pressing a certain button at the same time they press their attack button.

King Kandy
The current estimate for character number by Atari is 150, which means there will be at least twenty more characters then in BT2.

King Kandy
SCREENSHOTS: http://www.thewiire.com/media/228/1/Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_3

Based on these... Babidi's primary form of attack will be wacking people with a crystal ball, and his specials are summoning Puipui and Yakon.

Violent2Dope
SCREENSHOTS: http://www.thewiire.com/media/228/1/Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_3

Based on these... Babidi's primary form of attack will be wacking people with a crystal ball, and his specials are summoning Puipui and Yakon. ...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

SaTsuJiN
-Increase the cost of rapid fire energy spam moves

-Decrease the cost of beams

-Cutscene moves having more priority over charged moves needs to see a change

King Kandy
I think beams should have long charge times, cost the same amount or slightly less then rushes, but do 2-3 times more damage.

Xenogears
Now this is what a Dragonball Z HD game would look like. Imagine if the graphics were that detailed and smooth. I wish they'd make one of those for the PS3 or 360.

Xenogears
Disregard.

Xenogears
Disregard.

Xenogears
Couldn't see my post until I made it the fourth time, damn.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm just glad that Spopovich has finally made it into a game. I like his character, even though he didn't appear much in the actual series.

Ultimate Hulk43
"What If... Broly became a SSJ4?"

Babidi will probably use magic/TK for attacks.

Also, they've changed the system... Now you can dodge upper body attacks by pressing a certain button at the same time they press their attack button.

It would be nice to see a "What If" SSJ4 Broly in a DBZ game but it probably won't ever happen.

Yoshi Fanatic
He would be too powerful.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed -_-, and too big stick out tongue... possibly. Not even SSJ4 Gogeta could top him.

SaTsuJiN
they post info about BT3 here :
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=630

Z-Burst Dash / Z-Counter :
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=592084

Blast Combo / Sonic Sway :
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=592078

ATM I have a topic there (under the name Satosa), where I'm talking about how some of the moves need toning down and some need beefing up and they're calling me noob laughing

King Kandy
No one called you a noob...

I think they need to keep realtime attacks, but have them do FAR more damage.

King Kandy
The only time I ever hit someone good with a realtime beam that was fully-charged was when he used a Rush but I was to far away and he stopped right in front of me.

SaTsuJiN
No one called you a noob...

I think they need to keep realtime attacks, but have them do FAR more damage.

telling me I should l2p (learn to play) / get more "Skill" as they kept emphasizing, is the roundabout way of telling me I'm a noob (which is an attempt to discredit my input as a player of this game)...

it happens on world of warcraft forums all the time

player A : this skill is rediculous and needs to be looked at

player B : you just need more skill... L2P

The only time I ever hit someone good with a realtime beam that was fully-charged was when he used a Rush but I was to far away and he stopped right in front of me.

precisely... real-time fully charged usually takes 5+ seconds (way too long)... its not something you'd want to rely on when you're in a bad predicament

Xenogears
SaTsuJiN 313

Ultimate Hulk43

But you have to admit that it would make a good "What If" story. Plus, if he did become a Super Saiayn 4 he'd probably be as large as Lord Slug.

Yoshi Fanatic
I doubt that...

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, if you look at how large he is in his LSSJ form, it's not unlikely. He's already 10-15 ft tall in his LSSJ form.

Violent2Dope
He's 9'3" in Legendary Super Saiyan form.

Ultimate Hulk43
You can't say he has an exact height because no one that has worked on the Broly movies has ever stated his true height so it ranges from 9 or 10-15 ft. He has no exact height because it's never been confirmed.

Violent2Dope
You can't say he has an exact height because no one that has worked on the Broly movies has ever stated his true height so it ranges from 9 or 10-15 ft. He has no exact height because it's never been confirmed. Actually it's been calculated that when compared to Goku's 5'7" Broly is about 9'3". That's not exact but it is accurate.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, I still say that'd he'd be much larger if he reached the SSJ4 form.

Ridley_Prime
Well, I still say that'd he'd be much larger if he reached the SSJ4 form.
Indeed so...

Question is, would he be bigger than than any Saiyan in their ape form or Baby Vegeta, or around the same?

Violent2Dope
I thot SS4's height doesn't increase, only their muscle mass. Which would make Broly unable to move his arms.

Xenogears
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/229/2/e/BROLY__THE_LEGEND_AS_SSJ3_by_Saiyakupo.png

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/229/2/e/BROLY__THE_LEGEND_AS_SSJ3_by_Saiyakupo.png drool

Xenogears
It's awesome how the first Broly movie begins. It starts off with Broly shattering the South Galaxy.

Violent2Dope
YEAH!

Ridley_Prime
I thot SS4's height doesn't increase, only their muscle mass. Which would make Broly unable to move his arms.
Hmm. Meh. Perhaps you're right...

It's awesome how the first Broly movie begins. It starts off with Broly shattering the South Galaxy.
Not to mention he was born with a power level of 10,000 (that's OVER 9000!!!!11!!1) eek!, so it's not really surprising that he would survive the execution that King Vegeta had ordered...

Hmm. Speaking of King Vegeta, that just got me thinking. Do ya think Paragus (Broly's father) might be in the game as well? >.> After all, King Kold's already been confirmed, so I don't see why he wouldn't...

Xenogears
Not sure but I found a cool picture of Broly

http://www.myfavoritegames.com/Reviews/BrolyWallpaper3-1.jpg

Violent2Dope
Not sure but I found a cool picture of Broly

http://www.myfavoritegames.com/Reviews/BrolyWallpaper3-1.jpg drool

King Kandy
Brolly sucks... He really does.

Violent2Dope
Brolly sucks... He really does. pissedmadfuriouscensored

Yoshi Fanatic
Dude, it's not that serious...

Violent2Dope
Dude, it's not that serious... furiousYES IT IS!furious

Rewmac
When is the game coming?

Xenogears
Broly is the most powerful and awesome super saiyan, hands down.

Violent2Dope
Broly is the most powerful and awesome super saiyan, hands down. yes

Xenogears
My second favorite is Goku. My third favorite is either Gohan or Trunks; I can't decide between them.

Violent2Dope
My second fav. is Vegeta, then Goku.

SaTsuJiN
I use freeza, cell, and brolly in most dbz games.. piccolo is fun too

Ultimate Hulk43
Broly is the most powerful and awesome super saiyan, hands down.

He's my favorite Saiyan too (besides Gohan & Vegeta) but he's certainly not the most powerful Super Saiyan.

Ultimate Hulk43

Broly's not an ordinary Saiyan though so his height could very well increase if he becomes a Super Saiyan 4. Also, a Super Saiyan 4's muscle mass doesn't increase that much so Broly's arms would basically be the same size. If they did get bigger it'd only be by maybe 2-5%.

Xenogears
I personally don't think muscle mass has much to do with Super Saiyan levels. Take Vegeta and Trunks for instance; when they were fighting Cell at their maximum, their muscle mass increased dramatically, yet they were still at SSJ1. Gohan's muscle mass did not increase at all when he reached SSJ2. Goku's muscle mass did not increase when he became a SSJ2, nor did it increase when he became a SSJ3. I think increasing the mass of muscles is some kind of ability. If I'm not mistaken, Cell increased his muscle mass right after telling Trunks that he could increase his muscle mass as well, which leads me to think that it's an ability and not a result of ascending to new SSJ levels.

Violent2Dope
Actually it is a Saiyan technique, the form is known as an Ultra Super Saiyan. Cell was able to do it because of the Saiyan cells he has. Also, if it weren't for the fact Broly was stopped early on he would have become the most powerful person in the DBZ universe, as his LSS form's power increases the longer he's in it, and he doesn't fatigue while in it either. It is in essence, the perfect Super Saiyan form. Oh, and Goku's muscle increase is signifigant when he goes SS4.

Xenogears
Most likely, Cell could increase his muscle mass for the fact that he has Saiyan cells. However, beings like Frieza and Zarbon are able to increase their mass as well.

To me, SSJ4 Goku nor SSJ4 Vegeta look more buff than they are in lower SSJ levels, even though they may be. I think the fur makes them look thicker..
Also, if it weren't for the fact Broly was stopped early on he would have become the most powerful person in the DBZ universe, as his LSS form's power increases the longer he's in it, and he doesn't fatigue while in it either. It is in essence, the perfect Super Saiyan form.That's one of the reasons why I like Broly the most.

Violent2Dope
Trust me, they get buffer. Frieza and Zarbon don't really buff out, they just transform completely.

Yoshi Fanatic
You guys love to talk about muscles...

Xenogears
You guys love to talk about muscles... Shut up Yoshi wanker chair

Violent2Dope
You guys love to talk about muscles... So do you in that thread in the General Discussion forum. Yours to be exact, and how in a fight you only have one weakness and that's the only way to take you down.

Yoshi Fanatic
All I'm saying is that you seem to know a lot about Broly's muscle mass. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a huge picture of Broly's bare body in your room and stare at it all day...

Violent2Dope
All I'm saying is that you seem to know a lot about Broly's muscle mass. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a huge picture of Broly's bare body in your room and stare at it all day... Whatever you say internet badass.

Xenogears
All I'm saying is that you seem to know a lot about Broly's muscle mass. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a huge picture of Broly's bare body in your room and stare at it all day... That was somewhat pathetic, to be honest.

Violent2Dope
What the hell? The whole movie he's not wearing a shirt! How could we not notice it? Actually, I've been told it's kinda weird how it seems that alot of the dudes in games that I think are cool are tall and buff, like Ganon or Broly lol.

Xenogears
What the hell? The whole movie he's not wearing a shirt! How could we not notice it? Actually, I've been told it's kinda weird how it seems that alot of the dudes in games that I think are cool are tall and buff, like Ganon or Broly lol. Usually those are the most powerful beings in their respective universes, in my opinion. So, it may be that you just like really overpowered beings, such as the ones you just named.

Violent2Dope
Usually those are the most powerful beings in their respective universes, in my opinion. So, it may be that you just like really overpowered beings, such as the ones you just named. According to most Ganon is not overpowered and is weak, but I'll destroy that argument each time it comes up. And if that's true why don't I like Jedah?

Xenogears
According to most Ganon is not overpowered and is weak, but I'll destroy that argument each time it comes up. And if that's true why don't I like Jedah? It's due to the fact that Jedah looks like a homosexual. However, I'm sure you think Xemnas is awesome.

Violent2Dope
It's due to the fact that Jedah looks like a homosexual. However, I'm sure you think Xemnas is awesome. Jedah is gay and yeah Xemnas is cool. Really, it's not the overpowered guys I like I have always prefered villains.

Xenogears
Villains are literally BADASS.

Violent2Dope
YEAH! And IMO Ganon is the ultimate one.

King Kandy
Can we get back on topic? I thought this was about DBZT3 news...

Violent2Dope
Can we get back on topic? I thought this was about DBZT3 news... Chill man we're just havin some fun. No news has been released I think so we're not talkin about it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Can we get back on topic? I thought this was about DBZT3 news...

Actually, this topic wasn't & isn't just about the game. At least I don't remember creating it just to be about the game. If people want to talk DB/Z/GT, let them. It doesn't have to be just about the game, especially when no new news has been released. If we do only talk about the game the same things are going to be said over & over & over again. Just chill & roll with the punches.

Btw, am I the only one that wants Cell's Ultra Super Saiyan form in the game? I think it'd be fun to play as a much bulkier & larger Cell.

Ultimate Hulk43
I personally don't think muscle mass has much to do with Super Saiyan levels. Take Vegeta and Trunks for instance; when they were fighting Cell at their maximum, their muscle mass increased dramatically, yet they were still at SSJ1. Gohan's muscle mass did not increase at all when he reached SSJ2. Goku's muscle mass did not increase when he became a SSJ2, nor did it increase when he became a SSJ3. I think increasing the mass of muscles is some kind of ability. If I'm not mistaken, Cell increased his muscle mass right after telling Trunks that he could increase his muscle mass as well, which leads me to think that it's an ability and not a result of ascending to new SSJ levels.

No, it's not a Saiyan ability, it comes with the new forms they gain. Actually, Gohan's muscle did swell slightly after he became a SSJ2 & Goku's muscles definitely got larger when he became a SSJ3. Muscle mass isn't something they can control, it just comes with the forms they gain. If they could control their muscle mass, when they become Ultra Super Saiyan's they wouldn't have to avoid using the form because of the bulky muscles. As for Cell, he had the ability to become an Ultra Super Saiyan as well & has no control over the size of his muscles. The same thing applies to all DBZ characters.

Ultimate Hulk43
All I'm saying is that you seem to know a lot about Broly's muscle mass. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a huge picture of Broly's bare body in your room and stare at it all day...

Yoshi, chill. We're cool & all but you do brag quite a bit. Either way it goes, you all need to stop arguing, not every comment needs to be taken into consideration, especially if you think it offends you.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, I guess you're right...

Violent2Dope
Broly is very buff.smile

Ultimate Hulk43
Maybe a little too buff.....

Violent2Dope
NO!

Ultimate Hulk43
Think about it this way: Would YOU want to be that buff?

Ridley_Prime
Btw, am I the only one that wants Cell's Ultra Super Saiyan form in the game? I think it'd be fun to play as a much bulkier & larger Cell.
*recalls what Cell says to Trunks in that one episode*

"Amatuer. You said you'd show me true Saiyan power, but all you've managed to do is pump up your little muscles, and there's nothing special about that. I could do that too, if I wanted."

Ownage laughing, but yeah. Seeing Cell in that form for once in the games would be pretty cool. cool

SaTsuJiN
Tenkaichi 3 Raw Footage :

Jz-mQhxyCA0

Violent2Dope
Think about it this way: Would YOU want to be that buff? Yeah!

Xenogears
*recalls what Cell says to Trunks in that one episode*

"Amatuer. You said you'd show me true Saiyan power, but all you've managed to do is pump up your little muscles, and there's nothing special about that. I could do that too, if I wanted."

Ownage laughing, but yeah. Seeing Cell in that form for once in the games would be pretty cool. cool I remember seeing that form in Budokai 1.

Violent2Dope
Yeah it was in Budokai 1 but for some weird ass reason when you transform to it Cell's body doesn't change at all.

Xenogears
Doesn't he get buffer?

And what I found totally hilarious was that when Cell transforms into his second and third form, his voice doesn't change from his first form. laughing

You only hear his true voice when he's charging up the Spirit Bomb.

I think he yells, "Thanks for the energy!", or something of that sort.

Violent2Dope
Doesn't he get buffer?

And what I found totally hilarious was that when Cell transforms into his second and third form, his voice doesn't change from his first form. laughing

You only hear his true voice when he's charging up the Spirit Bomb.

I think he yells, "Thanks for the energy!", or something of that sort. No in that form he's only buff when you fight him in story mode for some gay reason. And Cell used to say thanks for the energy but now he says"just give me the stupid energy:.

Xenogears
I knew it only happened in the story mode. The only time I recall him being buffer was when I was fighting him with SSJ2 Gohan in the Cell Games.

"Just give me the stupid energy". Lol.

Violent2Dope
Best Broly quote ever: "A monster? No, you're wrong, I...am the devil!"

((The_Anomaly))
Tenkaichi 3 Raw Footage :

Jz-mQhxyCA0

Hell yea, I love the new Transformation animations, way improved over BT2. The game already is looking great.

Now this is what a Dragonball Z HD game would look like. Imagine if the graphics were that detailed and smooth. I wish they'd make one of those for the PS3 or 360.

They are that detailed and smooth, and its for the Wii.
---------

Also, I never liked Broly, he is a cardboard character with no personality whatsoever, and he is in general not a very good idea.

Violent2Dope
Also, I never liked Broly, he is a cardboard character with no personality whatsoever, and he is in general not a very good idea. pissedmadmad2furiouscensored

Xenogears
They are that detailed and smooth, and its for the Wii.Those are pre-rendered images. Those images do not display what the graphics look like in-game.

Violent2Dope
dance

Ultimate Hulk43
This game is already looking better than BT2. The new moves look great & I like how the player can transform now.

Kento
What I've always wondered is why Cell has the Spirit Bomb? Shouldn't him being evil make it impossible for it to be used?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>