Spider-Man 4 Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Vote for the villain you want to be in Spider-Man 4 & tell why you want him in the film.

Ultimate Hulk43
Damn! I meant to put Venom & Carnage together on the poll so voting for one is basically like voting for both of them.

Arctic
Venom. I think there should only be a max of two villains in the next movie. But thats just me. Maybe venom and Lizard man since dr. connors has been in all three movies.

Dazzler619
I kinda want Lizard to be in SM4

LORDSIDIOUS01
Venom should eassily return. Carnage maybe? The Lizard most definitely.

giljotiini

Yoshi Fanatic
If Spiderman 4 has one villain, it should be Venom. If Spiderman 4 has two villains, then it should be Venom and Carnage or Venom and The Lizard. If there are two villains in Spiderman 4, then Venom would be an enemy in the beginning of the movie, but would become a temporary ally to defeat Carnage or the Lizard with his army of lizardmen. Either way, Venom should be in Spiderman 4.

steverules
Why isn't spot on the list....or Kangaroo man!?!

Ultimate Hulk43
It's because they both suck ass. big grin

Anyway, Venom needs to return in Spider-Man 4 & have his origins explained a little more. As stated earlier, maybe he could spawn Carnage & work with him for a while to kill Spider-man. Then Carnage could go to far & be almost completely insane. That's when Carnage could team up with the Lizard & Venom becomes a temporary ally to Spider-Man. Also, if Eddie Brock/Venom returns & Topher Grace is in the role again, he needs to add more muscle on to make him resemble Venom a bit more. And if it'll make some people stop whining, they could even give Venom the extremely long tongue.

Yoshi Fanatic
That would be nice. The only problem with that is that in order for Venom and Carnage to work together to defeat Spiderman, the person who bonds with the Carnage symbiote must dislike Spiderman as well. It would be good for Topher Grace to play Eddie Brock/Venom again. He did such a good job in Spiderman 3. All he has to do is work out a little bit more, and he would be the close-to-perfect Eddie Brock/Venom.

ESB -1138
CARNAGE!!! Whoo!!

And what made me mad about Spider-Man 3 was that Venom never said, "we are Venom." If he said that one line I would spend another $6 just to hear it again.

Sailor Chaos
Y'know, I think since Raimi, Tobey and Kirsten are leaving, they shouls wait, then reboot the series. Recast Bryce Dallas as MJ, get someone to play Spidey who DOESN'T radiate waves of dorkly retardedness, and make it closer to the comics. While movie cannon is pretty cool, there are some things that are kinda lame.
Note: Why did they never actually named Venom in the movie. WTF)

That being said, they should SO return Venom. Watching his "demise" I was like, "it looks like he could have gotten away, totally plausible. No body, blood, etc". Focus more on Venom, build up his character(Us-es and We's!!), and bring in Lizard, then at the end tease w/ Carnage.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sailor Chaos
Y'know, I think since Raimi, Tobey and Kirsten are leaving, they shouls wait, then reboot the series. Recast Bryce Dallas as MJ, get someone to play Spidey who DOESN'T radiate waves of dorkly retardedness, and make it closer to the comics. While movie cannon is pretty cool, there are some things that are kinda lame.
Note: Why did they never actually named Venom in the movie. WTF)

Yeah but who went to see Spider-man 3 that didn't know who Venom was?

But some things they do in the movie is cooler then they do in the comics. I never liked how Harry died in the comics but the movie made it pretty cool. Dying at the hands of Venom...perfect death.

Ultimate Hulk43
None of them are leaving. Tobey never said he was leaving, Kirsten never said she was leaving, & Raimi never said he was leaving. Tobey even said in an interview that he'd gladly want to do more Spider-Man
movies because he's loves the role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man. And as big a fan Sam Raimi is of Spider-Man, he definitely isn't leaving. Also, since Raimi is staying Kirsten is staying.

Yoshi Fanatic
I just hope that Topher Grace is staying...

Ultimate Hulk43
Why would he leave?

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Why would he leave?

Because his character is possibly dead?Either way, I want Topher to return and Venom as well.

Ultimate Hulk43
If Raimi brings Venom back in SM-4, of course Topher will return. I doubt that Raimi would replace him.

Micheal_Myers
Raimi hates Venom, whould HE bring him back.If Venom comes back, it would probably be a new director doing it.Which I hope happens, because I want to see Venom again!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Raimi hates Venom, whould HE bring him back.If Venom comes back, it would probably be a new director doing it.Which I hope happens, because I want to see Venom again!

That's why Venom was only in the movie for like 20 minutes. He's anti-Venom for some reason. I wonder what his view on Carnage is?

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by ESB -1138
That's why Venom was only in the movie for like 20 minutes. He's anti-Venom for some reason. I wonder what his view on Carnage is?

To be completely honest with you, I think he hates Carnage even more.He doesnt like symbiotes because he doesnt think they have enough depth to them.He thought Venom was a bland character, what makes anyone think he will like Carnage any better?

Arahan
just make complete new movie.

like spiderman begins

i want a funny spiderman, tobey magurie wasnt funny.
and i want not a dramtic love story story i want action and comedy.

Spiderman VS Lizard, that would be an awesome film

charlemagne9746
Maybe bring in Firelord...and watch Spidey whip his ass on the big screen..lol

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Arahan

like spiderman begins

There will not be a Spidrman Begins film. Nor will there some sort of comedy routine. There will always be dramatic love stories in Spiderman movies.

Kal875
mysterio, black cat, the sinister six, or the Rhino

Arahan
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
There will not be a Spidrman Begins film. Nor will there some sort of comedy routine. There will always be dramatic love stories in Spiderman movies.

then i will just read the comics.

Bat Dude
Well, in any case..

If it is only one villain, then definately Lizard...

If it is two villains, then Lizard and Venom, or...

Lizard with a Venom cliffhanger at the end, which would set Venom up as the main villain in Spidey 5...

Yoshi Fanatic
Venom needs to be in Spiderman 4. It wasn't fair for Sam Raimi to give an extremely popular character a 30 minute appearance. I rather see Venom in the movie instead of those other villains.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton

Interesting villains. I do agree on Black Cat and The Rhino.

Well, in any case..

If it is only one villain, then definately Lizard...

Lizard with a Venom cliffhanger at the end, which would set Venom up as the main villain in Spidey 5...

Agreed

Venom needs to be in Spiderman 4. It wasn't fair for Sam Raimi to give an extremely popular character a 30 minute appearance. I rather see Venom in the movie instead of those other villains.

Venom should definitely return.

blue_bandana

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Arahan

like spiderman begins

Making the Spiderman movies comedies would be absolutely stupid.The Comic book wasnt a comedy.Spidey just tells some jokes while fighting bad guys.Big whoop!It doesnt make it a comedy.It's called comic relief and every sort of story line has it in some way shape or form.Yes, I wish Spidey would joke alittle bit while battling in movies, but it shouldnt become a full fledged comedy.

ESB -1138

blue_bandana

Which ends with a cliffhanger to introduce Carnage into 6

Ultimate Hulk43
Man, now all of a sudden I want to see the Lizard in Spider-Man 4. I'll be really hyped if he truly is going to be in the next movie. One major thing would be his look, I wouldn't want him to look fake or look like an old movie from the 50's. There is probably going to need to be a lot of CG to do justice to the Lizard's look. I, personally, would like to see an origin story for the Lizard that's similar to how he was in the '90's animated series where he builds a machine to help him re-grow his arm. So, later Spidey is told of some lizard sightings in which he'd engage in a few battles with him. I don't think that this would be enough for one movie, if there is another villain & it's not Venom or Carnage, I'd like to see the Scorpion or maybe even the Kingpin (no Michael Clarke Duncan this time though, lol).

office jesus
This franchise is in need of a MAJOR reboot. 3 is just unforgivable.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by office jesus
This franchise is in need of a MAJOR reboot. 3 is just unforgivable.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with part 3. There is not going to be some major reboot of the Spiderman franchise. All three films have brought in 3 billion dollars for Sony Pictures. Part 3 is closing in on $900 mil all by itself.

Eldon
How about the joker from batman that would be something no one saw comeing lol

Yoshi Fanatic
Anyway, Spiderman 3 was a very successful movie. I mean, come on! The movie raked in about 900 million doller all by itself. It beat the other Spiderman movies by about 200 million dollars. Imagine how much Spiderman 4 would make?

Ultimate Hulk43
Nah, Spider-Man 3 didn't beat the other two by 200 million because SM-3 hasn't reached 900 million yet & the first one made 821 million & the second one made around 802 million or somewhere around there. But, nevertheless, Spider-Man 3 has done good all by itself.

Yoshi Fanatic
What are you talking about? Spiderman made about 740 million dollars and Spiderman 2 made about 680 million dollars. I looked it up...

Ultimate Hulk43
I've looked it up dozens of times & each movie has made over 800 million dollars, they even have it in Wizard magazine.

Yoshi Fanatic
Anyway, regardless of who's right in this situation, Spiderman 3 still made more money than Spiderman and Spiderman 2.

lordmohahat
hang on who wants to make a petition to bring back venom? if we get every symbiote fanboy ever we will have a petition with thousands of people pretty damn quickly. spidey 4 story line. first bit spidey finding out about lizard and having a scuffle/s with him.then sudden reintroduction of venom. venom will have long tongue and more beefy frame and he will talk with we's and us cos he is a bit crazy after the symbiote has regenerated him from a skeleton(so he is slightly unhinged but not to cassady levels). cue spidey venom fight. spidey escapes. we now get a insight in to eddies live as he roams about the city. he goes looking for gwen stacey, then shock and horror as he finds out she has been yoinked by the lizard and his cronies. cue spidey and venom going lizard hunting(MJ gets yoinked? yes no?). spidey and venom fighting hordes of lizard people then spidey beats lizard up. venom jumps at him trying to kill him and is about to then gwen runs along and gets him to stop. they come out the sewer with spidey carrying dr connors. suddenly loads of army men jump out and use tazors on venom(gwens dad the army commander bodge or police i can't remeber, thinks that venom kidnapped her). spidey watches as they cart him away. ending scene we see eddie in a secure facilty. he looks up and his symbiote oozes in through the window. cue another transformation, when he leaves (through a wall at high velocity) we see a part of the symbiote on the floor. but this bit is red! we see this little symbiote slide off under the door and under the cell door opposite. camera pans up and the name on the door says CASSADY! at this point in the cinemas normal people go hmm could be interesting. we fanboys slap our hands to our cheeks and scream like girls in excitem

yes i did it .......................................................................................................................................... because i can

Ultimate Hulk43
Petitions rarely help anything so you'd be wasting your time. We'll get whatever villain Sam puts in the film, there's nothing we can do about it. Just enjoy SM-3 & stop obsessing over the fact that Venom is probably dead & gone for good.

laser7455
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
rhinos a queer, black cat psssshhhh, sinister six shuree, mysterio alright. But I say carnage or lizard they're both pimps
& the love thing is oldddd. Put some more action and comedy. No one wants the whole movie filled with "i love you", "beyotch!", and "what about me?! what about my feelings?"

Ultimate Hulk43
Forget about Mysterio. But I do agree about the Lizard & Carnage.

dxnwo1
I voted The Lizard because I think that It would be cool to see the Lizard, and also I prefer to take a break between Villains if they are posiible enough to return.

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by lordmohahat
hang on who wants to make a petition to bring back venom? if we get every symbiote fanboy ever we will have a petition with thousands of people pretty damn quickly. spidey 4 story line. first bit spidey finding out about lizard and having a scuffle/s with him.then sudden reintroduction of venom. venom will have long tongue and more beefy frame and he will talk with we's and us cos he is a bit crazy after the symbiote has regenerated him from a skeleton(so he is slightly unhinged but not to cassady levels). cue spidey venom fight. spidey escapes. we now get a insight in to eddies live as he roams about the city. he goes looking for gwen stacey, then shock and horror as he finds out she has been yoinked by the lizard and his cronies. cue spidey and venom going lizard hunting(MJ gets yoinked? yes no?). spidey and venom fighting hordes of lizard people then spidey beats lizard up. venom jumps at him trying to kill him and is about to then gwen runs along and gets him to stop. they come out the sewer with spidey carrying dr connors. suddenly loads of army men jump out and use tazors on venom(gwens dad the army commander bodge or police i can't remeber, thinks that venom kidnapped her). spidey watches as they cart him away. ending scene we see eddie in a secure facilty. he looks up and his symbiote oozes in through the window. cue another transformation, when he leaves (through a wall at high velocity) we see a part of the symbiote on the floor. but this bit is red! we see this little symbiote slide off under the door and under the cell door opposite. camera pans up and the name on the door says CASSADY! at this point in the cinemas normal people go hmm could be interesting. we fanboys slap our hands to our cheeks and scream like girls in excitem

yes i did it .......................................................................................................................................... because i can

Whoa! smile This storyline is great! I would be ecstatic if this was the storyline in Spiderman 4. If only there was a way to convince Sam Raimi into applying this storyline to the next Spiderman movie...

ssj_naraku
i agree just have brock and cassidy interact for a minute like in the comics w/ brock saying he's heard about kassidy and the things he's done (for the non-comic readers) then the symbiote comes back and venom escapes, and we see kassidy scared shitless then notices something red on his hand, camera zooms in on it and the red symbiote jumps at the camera and end of movie.

Ultimate Hulk43
I want to see the Lizard in SM-4. He deserves to be in the spotlight.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
If Spiderman 4 has one villain, it should be Venom. If Spiderman 4 has two villains, then it should be Venom and Carnage or Venom and The Lizard. If there are two villains in Spiderman 4, then Venom would be an enemy in the beginning of the movie, but would become a temporary ally to defeat Carnage or the Lizard with his army of lizardmen. Either way, Venom should be in Spiderman 4.

This is exactly what I was going to say. Your right on the dot.

Ultimate Hulk43
I still think that Venom should return in SM-5 unless Carnage is the villain in SM-4. If the Lizard is in the movie, he should have SM-4 to himself.

Yoshi Fanatic
I can't see the Lizard as the only villain in a Spiderman movie. He has to be paired with someone else, like Venom.

Ultimate Hulk43
No, he doesn't. If they are in the same movie, they should be in the movie at separate times. I wouldn't want to see Spider-Man teaming up with Venom to defeat the Lizard because some of Spidey's histoy shows that Spider-Man can defeat the Lizard on his own.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
No, he doesn't. If they are in the same movie, they should be in the movie at separate times. I wouldn't want to see Spider-Man teaming up with Venom to defeat the Lizard because some of Spidey's histoy shows that Spider-Man can defeat the Lizard on his own.

Spidey can can beat anyone by himself if he knows their weakness. The only way spider ever wins against Lizard is tricking him into a cold enviornment. Thats harder than beating venom with two poles on the street.

Really, Spidey doesn't need to team up with Venom to fight Lizard and Lizard wouldn't need to team with Spidey to beat Venom. The Only team up he needs is against carnage with Venom or if multiple super villains team up against him like in SM3.

Ultimate Hulk43
Exactly. That's why I'd like it if they appear at two completely separate times in the film.

Yoshi Fanatic
It would be better if Venom and Spiderman would team up to defeat Carnage or the Lizard with his army of lizardmen.

Ultimate Hulk43
Again with the lizardmen....

Yoshi Fanatic
What's wrong with lizardmen? If the Lizard can have lizardmen in that Spiderman game for the Playstation, why shouldn't he have lizardmen in a movie?

Ultimate Hulk43
It'd be too early, I really don't want to see Lizardmen in the Lizard's first movie, I want to see the Lizard & only the Lizard.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
It will most likely be The Lizard and not his Lizardmen.

Ultimate Hulk43
Exactly....

Firelord Ozai
The Rhino wouldn't be a bad idea for a villain who pops up a few times during the movie....

Venomous Yoshi
I wouldn't mind seeing the Rhino either. He'd have to have a somewhat major role.

Firelord Ozai
Yeah, he should keep trying to rob places & keeps having major fights with Spidey that tear up the city. eek! cool

Venomous Yoshi
That would be good. I just want to see how the Rhino would look in a Spiderman movie.

Firelord Ozai
He'd have to be tall (at least 7 ft) & REALL REALLY muscular & I wouldn't mind if there were changes from the original costume although the changes shouldn't be major, just a few tweaks.

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, I agree.

Firelord Ozai
Yep, & he'd have to be sort of fast. Well, at least when he's charging at Spider-Man with his horn.

Venomous Yoshi
That's true. Basically, if the Rhino was to be in a Spiderman movie, he would need to look like a pumped-up bodybuilder in a skin-tight Rhino costume.

Firelord Ozai
I know, I already said that....

When you think about it, almost all of Spider-Man's villains are pumped up lunatics.....

Venomous Yoshi
Not really. Only a few of Spiderman's enemies are bulky.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
That's true. Basically, if the Rhino was to be in a Spiderman movie, he would need to look like a pumped-up bodybuilder in a skin-tight Rhino costume.

Triple H or Brock Lesner may be able to pull it off.

Kentai
heh, arnold swartsaneger as the rhino. see how that works out.

Micheal_Myers
I really really hope the Rhino isnt in Spiderman 4.

Firelord Ozai
Triple H or Brock Lesner may be able to pull it off.

No, Triple H wouldn't look right in a Spider-Man movie & Brock Lesnar looks more like Eddie Brock/Venom.

Venomous Yoshi
I want Rhino in Spiderman 4. His stupidty would be the comic relief of the movie.

Mirai Gohan
I just wouldn't want to see him in the movie because of his stupidty, I'd also want to see that vicious & badass side to him as well.

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, that too. But you have to admit that he has that combination of viciousness and stupidity that's rarely seen in movies. He would make a good villain in Spiderman 4. Maybe not a main villain, but a least a minor villain.

Mirai Gohan
He should be the villain that keeps trying to rob banks but his plans are always thwarted by Spider-Man. The Lizard should be the main villain.

Venomous Yoshi
The Rhino should be able to make a couple of successful robberies. The first few times that Spiderman would meet the Rhino, Spiderman would be overwhelmed by the Rhino's strength and would be unable to stop him.

Mirai Gohan
Yeah, he could underestimate him because of his costume & ends up losing the first fight they have.

Venomous Yoshi
Exactly.

Mirai Gohan
I also wouldn't mind seeing Quicksilver in a Spider-Man film or an updated Electro.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
I also wouldn't mind seeing Quicksilver in a Spider-Man film or an updated Electro.

Ya. It would be nice to see Spiderman fighing a speedster for a change.

Mirai Gohan
Yep. Or someone like Electro or Hydro-Man.

arcinis
Yep. Or someone like Electro or Hydro-Man.

or how about moltan man wink

Venomous Yoshi
erm

arcinis
erm
eek! Sarcasm just doesn't work on papar or in this case the boards. eek!

Venomous Yoshi
You could have used the sarcasm smilie...

Mirai Gohan
Originally posted by arcinis
or how about moltan man wink

How about these nuts. wink

bpoc
Conner's needs to finally become the lizard. hes one of the most important villains in Parker's life. as for everyone who wants venom back... face it... they played him wrong and hes dead. at least Brock is dead. but there is some venom out there that Conner's kept. remember? which leads to carnage. but that's another thing we have to face. in order to keep it real with carnage they're gonna have to make that movie bloody as all hell

Arachnid1
Originally posted by bpoc
face it... they played him wrong and hes dead.

Seriously? The I wonder whos going to be in the VENOM spin off movie. wink

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by bpoc
Conner's needs to finally become the lizard. hes one of the most important villains in Parker's life. as for everyone who wants venom back... face it... they played him wrong and hes dead. at least Brock is dead. but there is some venom out there that Conner's kept. remember? which leads to carnage. but that's another thing we have to face. in order to keep it real with carnage they're gonna have to make that movie bloody as all hell

If Venom is "dead", then how is it possible for him to come out with a spin-off movie? In order for someone to get their own movie, he or she must be alive. In other words, Venom isn't dead.

PiruBlood
on some real shit i would love to see rhino. they can use the wrestler rhino to play him.

Arachnid1
I would love to see rhino ramming down the street and smashing cars out of the way and sending them flying in different directions. I also hope spiderman has to fight him in a building so we have some of that juggernaut shit from X3. I would love to see him ramming through walls and spiderman flipping out of the way. Rhino has so much movie motential...

Mirai Gohan
Motential? laughing out loud

No, seriously, he could be really good on film & wouldn't be that hard to portray since he's such as idiot. Just find a muscular guy with movie experience, slap on a grey rhinocerous suit, & there you go.

Arachnid1
Motential? laughing out loud

No, seriously, he could be really good on film & wouldn't be that hard to portray since he's such as idiot. Just find a muscular guy with movie experience, slap on a grey rhinocerous suit, & there you go.
Seriously. Rhino actaully should be really easy to pull off and wouldn't cost that much either.

Mirai Gohan
I know, I just said that.

Venomous Yoshi
In other words, all of us want the Rhino to be in the next Spiderman movie.

Mirai Gohan
Looks like it, I hope Sony listens.

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, because it's what the fans want to see.

Mirai Gohan
At the most we'll at least get the Lizard which I'll be really happy about. Electro would be a good villain to see on the big screen, he'd just need a costume change & his origins would need to be tweaked a little.

Venomous Yoshi
As long as Electro doesn't have his green and yellow comic book outfit on, then I wouldn't mind seeing him in a movie. His outfit makes him look like a clown. He can keep the colors, but just change the outfit.

Mirai Gohan
I'd want different colors, like gold & black like Ultimate Electro.

Darkhalen
just have venom he should not have to share screen time with any other villain he was completely ruined in the film and was only in it for 25mins or so besides carnage is boring he's not original and does not have any carisma no no just venom

Arachnid1
I'd want different colors, like gold & black like Ultimate Electro.
Ultimate electro is awesome.

Venomous Yoshi
It's very unlikely that Venom will be in Spiderman 3 because he's going to have his own spin-off movie.

Mirai Gohan
You mean Spider-Man 4, right?

Anyway, if Electro is to be in a Spider-Man movie, he needs an update. As I've said before, I'd change his costume & the colors from green & yellow to black & gold & I'd also give him super-strength that's somewhat on par with Spider-Man so that if he gets shorted out he can have a fist fight with Spidey.

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, I meant Spiderman 4. stick out tongue

Mirai Gohan
laughing out loud

Any other Spider-Man villians you'd want to see in SM-4?

Venomous Yoshi
Not really.

As long as Rhino, Electro, or the Lizard is in Spiderman 4, I'll be satisfied.

Mirai Gohan
I doubt all three would be in & I actually think only two villains should be in SM-4.

I'd also like to see Hydro-Man in a Spider-Man movie, he deserves more recognition. big grin

Venomous Yoshi
I know all three won't be in Spiderman 4.

That's why I said "or"... wink

Mirai Gohan
*takes out gun*

2guns

Arachnid1
It's very unlikely that Venom will be in Spiderman 3 because he's going to have his own spin-off movie.
You know Venom is going to come back in some future instalment of Spiderman. If the dude comes back and is OK, there is no way he is never going to try to kill Spiderman again. He will get his spin-off and he will return in a future spidey movie too.

Venomous Yoshi
*takes out gun*

2guns

You're aiming the wrong way.

Mirai Gohan
Seriously doubt it.

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, I doubt it, too. Although it would be great if Spiderman and Venom were to work together to defeat an enemy in a movie, it's very unlikely that it will happen.

Mirai Gohan
I really don't want them to team up unless it's against Carnage.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Not really.

As long as Rhino, Electro, or the Lizard is in Spiderman 4, I'll be satisfied.

I agree. I think two of these will be in Spidey 4.

Venomous Yoshi
Hopefully...

Mirai Gohan
There aren't many villains left so we'll have to get at least one of those.

Venomous Yoshi
It would be better if we get two of them, though.

Mirai Gohan
Getting two villains in a superhero movie isn't always a good thing.

Venomous Yoshi
Well, it can be a good thing this time.

Ozone
Of course it would be a good thing. It all depends on the two villains that are chosen.

Darkhalen
It depends on the villains really for instance having venom + plus carnage together would never work they hate each other or venom + lizard would be OK but it would be complected my hopes are just for venom who deserves all screen time however the thought of Mysterio intrigues me. yeah if it can be done right why not two villains however if they were to bring venom back it would only be fair to give him the longer time on screen here's hoping for me venom + mysterio many others I know want carnage or lizard however a villain like carnage needs to be brought in correctly and also handled well not just stick him in the end of the movie with no actual plot for him to be in it and loose all his greatness from the comics and be turned into a mindless beast who shouts or always shows his face even though he has teeth that are cool and then kill him off after 15 minutes of screen time.

Darkhalen
Rami you Fool

Venomous Yoshi
Since Venom will have his own spin-off movie, I doubt he'll be in Spiderman 4.

Kentai
err, is that one thing that has someones earlier comment in a box

Rami you Fool ? damit.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Since Venom will have his own spin-off movie, I doubt he'll be in Spiderman 4.

Thats providing Vemon's movie is actually made. Spiderman 4 has a much better shot at getting made.

Venomous Yoshi
no expression I just want to see Venom in a movie.

Darkhalen
yeah so do I

DARKLORDCAEDUS
no expression I just want to see Venom in a movie.

What if its only in Spiderman 4?

Venomous Yoshi
I'll still be satisfied as long as Venom is in it.

Darkhalen
I'm with Venomous Yoshi on this one

Kentai
so am i! which is kinda ironic if you actually look at it...

Mirai Gohan
It's best if Venom just gets his own spin-off movie & new villains are used for Spider-Man 4.

Ozone
Yeah.

Kentai
...venom does have a spin-off movie

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Kentai
...venom does have a spin-off movie

Read the previous posts, Kentai.

That way, you'll know what's going on.

Kentai
i DO know whats going on. it just sounded like gohan said that its best if venom just got his own movie, which saying it that way makes it sound like he doesnt know that

Ozone
I rather see Venom in his own spin-off movie than see him in Spiderman 4.

Kentai
definetly. damn you raimi

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kentai
definetly. damn you raimi

Will you constantly say that if Raimi has some sort of involvement with Spidey 4 and up?

Kentai
probly

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Why?

Kentai
because he hated venom

Darkhalen
That's what I said in a previous post He hated Venom so he put him in for Limited time then ruined him

Kentai
yeah i know. god, i freakin wanna kill him, but then who would make the spidy movies?

Venomous Yoshi
A director that likes most of the Spiderman characters equally.

Darkhalen
Yeah for something like this that is popular and entertaining you can't risk a fan backlash so you need someone who will treat all characters with respect unfortunately Rami ain't like that and has lost my respect

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>