Team SBP vs Team RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
SuperboyPrime
Genis
Nova-"current"
BlackBolt
Ikaris
Sersi

vs

RKT
SilverSurfer
SupermanBlue
Sentry
Ageis Steel
Lobo

battlefeild= the moon

Nikkolas
If RKT stands for Rune King Thor, it's a bit unfair. He's the only Skyfather-level on either team.

Make it regular Thor or King Thor and it's more even.

guy222
Originally posted by outavodka
SuperboyPrime
Genis
Nova-"current"
BlackBolt
Ikaris
Sersi

vs

RKT
SilverSurfer
SupermanBlue
Sentry
Ageis Steel
Lobo

battlefeild= the moon

rkt team ftw

Avalonofthewind
Team 2 ftw.

RKT and Entropy Aegis Steel on the same team?

Surfer + Superman Blue...

Lobo + Sentry...

That's one kick ass team.

outavodka
Originally posted by Nikkolas
If RKT stands for Rune King Thor, it's a bit unfair. He's the only Skyfather-level on either team.

Make it regular Thor or King Thor and it's more even. you think so huh... fine king thor it is

Big Sexy
Originally posted by outavodka
SuperboyPrime
Genis
Nova-"current"
BlackBolt
Ikaris
Sersi

vs

RKT
SilverSurfer
SupermanBlue
Sentry
Ageis Steel
Lobo

battlefeild= the moon No moon is going to survive that fight since the majority of combatants can blows planets without a problem.

King Kandy
It depends on what Genis it is.

Thanos_THOTU
If Odin with the Destroyer armour could go toe to toe with a Celestial, and Rune King Thor is even more powerful than Odin, well, I'm just saying SBP is going to get raped so badly all Superboy's throughout DC are going to feel it.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
If Odin with the Destroyer armour could go toe to toe with a Celestial, and Rune King Thor is even more powerful than Odin, well, I'm just saying SBP is going to get raped so badly all Superboy's throughout DC are going to feel it.
Odin with the destroyer Armor is stronger then regular Odin, and anyway it didn't go toe to toe with a clestial... It lost horribly.

His Airness
Originally posted by King Kandy
Odin with the destroyer Armor is stronger then regular Odin, and anyway it didn't go toe to toe with a clestial... It lost horribly.

He is? I've never seen anything to suggest that.....

King KAM
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
If Odin with the Destroyer armour could go toe to toe with a Celestial, and Rune King Thor is even more powerful than Odin, well, I'm just saying SBP is going to get raped so badly all Superboy's throughout DC are going to feel it. it doesnt matter king thor isnt going to be fighting SBP, hes gonna be fighting Genis

King Kandy
Originally posted by His Airness
He is? I've never seen anything to suggest that.....
If it doesn't make him stronger... Why did he use it?

mykke
Team 2 RKT is to powerful, if its KT team 2 will still take it. That is unless this is insane genis-vell in which case he solos the field.

guy222
RKT

Harbinger
Aegis Entropy Steel soloes. There's not a damn thing anyone one team one can do to damage him, IMO. Not even SBP.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Ruin
He is? I've never seen anything to suggest that..... the destroyer armour is made of metal stronger than uru or rinegold (gugnir) and possesses no seams that can be pried apart. it's the perfect armour, odin was indeed stronger.

horrorwolf
Team 2 stomps.

Dark-Jaxx
SMP solos.

zeel
Originally posted by King Kandy

If you are freffering to the destroyer yep it lost to the celestials. BUt it lasted a while against 12 of them too.

llagrok
Moon loses.

zeel
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
SMP solos.

how?

Dark-Jaxx
By punching them. 131

Priest
SMP solos.
Is not in this thread no expression

ultimatethor
RKTs team for d win

TricksterPriest
Entropy Aegis ftw.

guy222
RKT Team

occultdestroyer
Did you guys not read the stipulations change imposed by the thread poster?
It's KT, NOT RKT

Team 1 FTW

TricksterPriest
Who cares? Genis is the only person who has a prayer of surviving the Aegis.

BradBalboa
SMP solos.
..what he said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.