Upgrade your favorite character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
If you had the power, what would you do to upgrade your favorite character? I would increase Caps speed and strength to superhuman, eventhough he has feats that put him there anyway. I would also give he him special gloves that cause a mini explosion to what ever surface he he punching. I would keep the vibranium/adamantium shield but I would he give it some type of energy projection along the edges of it that extends to infinity in all directions. The way it will a larger protection area against energy attacks. (That way chumps like Cyclops won't be able to beat him anymore). What you do you guys think.

Creshosk
The extends to infinity might be a bit much.

Me? For starters I'd give her her powers back. And maybe increase her level of experience to tone down her mouth a wee bit. along with this would be a boost to her hand to hand skills and better control of her powers through more confidence in them.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Creshosk
The extends to infinity might be a bit much.

Me? For starters I'd give her her powers back. And maybe increase her level of experience to tone down her mouth a wee bit. along with this would be a boost to her hand to hand skills and better control of her powers through more confidence in them.

Yeah, your probably write infinity would be a little cheezy. I will give it a radius of 10 feet in all directions.

2damnloud
Storm would high durability/near invlnerability, this would cover invulnerability to TP as well.

****, she's so powerful.....well......I'd just increase her range and percision.erm

Oh, and she could create ANY weather effect from anywhere just by attuning herself to the enviroment. This means she could create lightining as strong as 10^26 volts. She already can create Jovian-style winds etc.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm would high durability/near invlnerability, this would cover invulnerability to TP as well.

****, she's so powerful.....well......I'd just increase her range and percision.erm

Oh, and she could create ANY weather effect from anywhere just by attuning herself to the enviroment. This means she could create lightining as strong as 10^26 volts. She already can create Jovian-style winds etc.

Is Storm still clausterfovic?

2damnloud
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Is Storm still clausterfovic?

Yes.

Have to keep a weakness.

She's claustrophobic and extremely kind-hearted to life and nature.

Symmetric Chaos
I'd give Hulk . . . nothing comes to mind
I'd give Flash . . . umm
I'd give Yuki . . . more omnipotentence?

. . .

I'd modify the functionality of Metron's MoubisChair so that it greatly exceeds that of a mere MotherBox. I'd also add passive acess to the nooshpere and datasphere of any world he vists.

TricksterPriest
...........Apoc back to his classic level, with superspeed feats. Hell, I'd have him whup guys like Gladiator.

2damnloud

And weather inside the body.

Darth Macabre
I'd make Toad have Spiderman-level strength, speed, durability, and wall crawling ability.

CasanoVa
My favourite character doesn't need upgrading.

I love them just the way they are love

Estacado
I would give the Witchblade to Jackie so he wouldn't have a weakness to sunlight.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
...........Apoc back to his classic level, with superspeed feats. Hell, I'd have him whup guys like Gladiator. You mean that copy of Mongul, who's the copy of Thanos, who's the copy of Darkseid?

That's one fourth rate clone.

Evil_Ash
Wait, Apoc is a copy of who now?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
You mean that copy of Mongul, who's the copy of Thanos, who's the copy of Darkseid?

That's one fourth rate clone.
Darkseid was a copy of Galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Darkseid was a copy of Galactus.

Who was a copy of Devilance.

Entity
Just for interest in the developments and seeing how his fans react, I'd like to see Wolverine with a Vibranium laced skeleton as apposed to his Adamantium one.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Who was a copy of Devilance.

Who was a copy of Carnage.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Who was a copy of Carnage. Not without time travel and some wierd interpritation..

Carnage first appeared in 1992 20 years after Devilance.

This is the sort of thing I was talking about in another thread. Archetype. Sternfaced intergalactic antagonist.

Jebus reborn
Who was a copy of Carnage. Who was a copy of Supernova.

Entity
Give Nightwing Slade's serium. eek!

Creshosk
Who was a copy of Devilance. Actually Galactus was spawned back in 1966 Devilance was 1972

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Who was a copy of Supernova.

Who was a copy of Magneto.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Entity
Just for interest in the developments and seeing how his fans react, I'd like to see Wolverine with a Vibranium laced skeleton as apposed to his Adamantium one.

These 2 ideas are really good. thumb up

Swanky-Tuna
i'd increase magneto's durability to infinite and give him infinite range and telepathy and upgrade his magnetism to omni-kinesis and then give him magic and the power of infinite exploding suns as his power source then he'll beat galactus and steal his armor and take his connection to the power cosmic then find cyttorak and odin and steal their magic and then i'll give him the power to eat galaxies and tap into quantum tunneling and also cronokinesis and eat shuma gorath's realm with shuma gorath inside and gain his magic

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
i'd increase magneto's durability to infinite and give him infinite range and telepathy and upgrade his magnetism to omni-kinesis and then give him magic and the power of infinite exploding suns as his power source then he'll beat galactus and steal his armor and take his connection to the power cosmic then find cyttorak and odin and steal their magic and then i'll give him the power to eat galaxies and tap into quantum tunneling and also cronokinesis and eat shuma gorath's realm with shuma gorath inside and gain his magic

laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
And a mustache that never breaks.

Jebus reborn
Who was a copy of Magneto. Who was a copy of Isis.

Entity
These 2 ideas are really good. thumb up Thanks actually my favorite has already been done. The Other, enhancing all Spiderman's abilities yet only slightly.

Thou, I'm still not to fond of the organic web shooters or the new origin of his powers. erm

Martian_mind
I cosign with V.

llagrok
...........Apoc back to his classic level, with superspeed feats. Hell, I'd have him whup guys like Gladiator.

I'd give Quentin Quire LIFE back and some decent telekinesis.

I'd find a better death for Legion, he deserves it.

I'd get Proteus the **** out of Morph.

SpunkySmurph
I would increase Caps speed and strength to superhuman, eventhough he has feats that put him there anyway. I would also give he him special gloves that cause a mini explosion to what ever surface he he punching. I would keep the vibranium/adamantium shield but I would he give it some type of energy projection along the edges of it that extends to infinity in all directions. The way it will a larger protection area against energy attacks. (That way chumps like Cyclops won't be able to beat him anymore). What you do you guys think. That would be horrible. no expression

Rainbow Kiss
Superman makes himself into a human gravity lens, allowing him to absorb more Solar energy. smile

boriquaking55
Give Deadpool the power cosmic and make him a herald, would make for hilarity and excellent intrigue with Thanos, for the lady's hand of course.

Newjak
I'd allow Cain to fully tap into the power of the Gem shifty

Mindship
Actually...I would downgrade the Surfer's energy-manip powers, make it so he can wield energy only when on his board, and even then just basic stuff: bolts and shields, as well as cosmic awareness (after all, you really don't need much else to be a planet-finder, even if the planet is inhabited by an advanced civilization).

On the other hand, when off his board: he would still have superhuman abilities (strength, speed, etc), plus he would be a very skilled h2h combatant (picked up from his visits to various worlds).

This version of SS would at least explain why he drops like change everytime he's knocked off his damn ironing board.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
That would be horrible. no expression

Why? I don't think I added anything crazy. embarrasment

Superboy Prime
I'd just make Supes immune to kryptonite, red sun radiation & magic.

And if we're going overboard I'd give him the ability of sundipping without having to take a shower in the sun.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I'd just make Supes immune to kryptonite, red sun radiation & magic.

And if we're going overboard I'd give him the ability of sundipping without having to take a shower in the sun.

So basically All Star Superman? stick out tongue

Caps Conscience
I would give Silver Surfer Batmans' brain.

Mindship
...or give Batman the Destroyer armor.

Grinning Goku
Ultimate Cap with the Power Gem. Let teh ass kicking begin.

Symmetric Chaos
I'd give UncleSam psychic power so he could force Americans to be superpatriots and thereby enhance his power a millionfold!

Blair Wind

Thats a decent idea actually....

Entity
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Thats a decent idea actually.... Thanks.

I've always his relationship with Slade. The guy finds him to be his most worthy adversary and possible apprentice and yet he doesn't even have the serum to put him on Slade's level. Thats a hero, someone that has to work to win or even stalemate! IMO

I've often thought how amazed I'd be by Dick with Slade's serum.
So long questions about who's the best sidekick! stick out tongue

Also I've thought what if the 3rd generation to the head of the Batfamily was the son of Dick and Starfire?
Not really an upgrade presay but you see what I'm saying. wink

As for Surfer. I've though what if instead or in addition to his normal powers he gained the collective knowledge of every civilization he encountered?

outavodka
Originally posted by llagrok
I'd give Quentin Quire LIFE back and some decent telekinesis.

I'd find a better death for Legion, he deserves it.

I'd get Proteus the **** out of Morph.
i like these.
Ide make Nocturne+Juggernaut permanent so he stays on the good side.

Ide give the Young Avengers better feats

SuperSkrull to become the new "wolverine/hulk" he cant be dead yet.

Martian_mind
Funny that someone should mention Nightwing getting an upgrade.

I mean,with now TWO foes who utterly outclass him(Jason and Slade) he needs a helping hand stick out tongue

llagrok
More spotlight for Super Skrull, definitely need more spotlight on him.

Change Storm's personality, a LOT. The whole "watch out SS, I'm the queen of Wakanda" doesn't quite fit her.

Swanky-Tuna
On that note, I think Surfer should be more brutal about his non-violent ways. Like temporarily fusing peoples' feet with the ground or removing lobes. Although that would admittedly make him boring.

Entity
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Funny that someone should mention Nightwing getting an upgrade.

I mean,with now TWO foes who utterly outclass him(Jason and Slade) he needs a helping hand stick out tongue Jason outclass Dick?hysterical

Ahh you sure are funny Martian.

Darth Martin
Batman needs an upgrade. He needs to make a suit of armour like Iron Man. Then he could really hang with the League. Giving bats a healing factor and a power to duplicate himself would be cool also.

lordboo
i would like bullseye to have up grade of some kind,maybe the ss serum?

Darth Martin
Give Batman all of Slades powers and abilities.

Superboy Prime
So basically All Star Superman? stick out tongue

Yeah. He doesn't need much :P

grey fox
Give Hulk claws, thats pretty much it.

outavodka
ide make Cannonball able to clash wit superman-like characters while in blast mode instead of gettin in a couple of good hits here n there

Darth Martin
Aquaman should be upgraded to Class 100 and should have a healing factor.

jgiant
I'd give Punisher the ability to beat all characters up to skyfather level, and still have him be human.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Give Hulk claws, thats pretty much it.

Damn. That would be pretty effective actually.

Evil_Ash
Give Hulk claws

And lots of hair!

And sharp teeth!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/2099_Unlimited_Jan3.jpg

outavodka
Originally posted by jgiant
I'd give Punisher the ability to beat all characters up to skyfather level, and still have him be human. oh you mean turn him into Batman

jgiant
Originally posted by outavodka
oh you mean turn him into Batman No no no...well yes...but much more badass.

xmarksthespot
I'm relatively satisfied with the powers the characters I like have...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm relatively satisfied with the powers the characters I like have...

Cop out.

xmarksthespot
Fine give Emma the power to shoot silicone from her boobs then. 313

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Fine give Emma the power to shoot silicone from her boobs then. 313

Wonderful fetish . . .

Entity
Git rid of all "Secondary Mutations" I absolutely hate them!
I miss when Beast was still a beast and not a putty cat and Emma was just a ***** with metal powers, none of the diamond shit. They could develop whole new characters with some of these abilities.
Don't ruin the already good ones.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. wink

xmarksthespot
Meh, iirc, Emma's "secondary mutation" was because Grant Morrison wanted to have Colossus on the team, but couldn't. I never really had any problem with it, it's sort of an extension of her personality.

Beast's change was current Claremont... which pretty much explains it.

grey fox
Bump Spidey up to a clear class 25.

Electro gains an energy form, better grip on his magnetic abilities and generally more sinister.

Wrecker uses his other powers more often and becomes a class 80-90.

Badabing
If you had the power, what would you do to upgrade your favorite character? I would increase Caps speed and strength to superhuman, eventhough he has feats that put him there anyway. I would also give he him special gloves that cause a mini explosion to what ever surface he he punching. I would keep the vibranium/adamantium shield but I would he give it some type of energy projection along the edges of it that extends to infinity in all directions. The way it will a larger protection area against energy attacks. (That way chumps like Cyclops won't be able to beat him anymore). What you do you guys think. Bruce Wayne is a billionaire, I'd like him to upgrade his Batsuit. I'd like Hulk to have speed, reflexes and durability proportionate to his strength.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
Bruce Wayne is a billionaire, I'd like him to upgrade his Batsuit. I'd like Hulk to have speed, reflexes and durability proportionate to his strength.

ermm Technically he does have most of that. Writers just forget.

Badabing
Damn writers. durfist

long pig
...ew.

I don't like this idea, NW doesn't need the serum. He shouldn't be able to beat Slade because if he can, their relationship would change and there would be no holding back. I like how NW is disgusted by DS but admires him totally at the same time and how DS cares and watches after NW but will kick his ass horribly at the same time as well.
It works.

long pig
Oh, yeah. Electro is no longer weak against water, is no longer stupid and has total control over his powers. Maybe allow him the ability to shift into energy form after he aquires enough energy, but he can't be that way all the time.

Give Absorbing Man his mental powers, power control and his intelligence back like in the Hulk comics. I liked the idea of him hiding his intelligence from people like Thor and the Avengers so they'd never look too deep into his business.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jgiant
I'd give Punisher the ability to beat all characters up to skyfather level, and still have him be human.

Is there a giant sized version of one of the "no expression" smilies?

TricksterPriest

Wrecker uses his other powers more often and becomes a class 80-90.

Well.....he just owned BRB, so I'd say someone's listening. wink

Badabing: So you want him to make the Batman Beyond suit? confused

Jebus reborn
I'd give Batman a GL ring, the Speedforce, the Eye of Agamotto, a massive armada, the power gem, the time gem, the soul gem, the space gem, the mind gem, the reality gem, the UN, the omega beams, the Spear of Destiny, um... oh, and the Heart of the Universe, and the Demiurgos.

Yes... that's the good stuff.

Blair Wind
Badabing: So you want him to make the Batman Beyond suit? confused

Hell freaking yes!

Rewmac
Don't know. Superman to have be charged faster by the Sun, and K-Nite version have less effect on him. That would be cool otherwise I'm cool with every character's abilites I like.

Mindship
Originally posted by Badabing
I'd like Hulk to have speed, reflexes and durability proportionate to his strength. Food for thought...

The average man can military-press about 100 pounds. At a base strength of 100 tons, the Hulk is starting out 2000x stronger than the average man.

The average man's running and reflex speed is about 20 mph. To keep the Hulk's speed proportional to his strength would mean Hulk could move at 2000 x 20mph. That's 40,000mph, or about Mach 53. And again, this is in proportion to his starting strength.

When the Hulk gets strong enough to lift 1,000,000 tons, that means his speed should be about Mach 530,000, or more than half lightspeed.

Small wonder.

...though, of course, just because you have powerful slow-twitch muscle fibers, that doesn't mean you should also have powerful fast-twitch fibers. shifty

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
Give Absorbing Man his mental powers, power control and his intelligence back like in the Hulk comics. I liked the idea of him hiding his intelligence from people like Thor and the Avengers so they'd never look too deep into his business.
If he wasn't dumb as a box of hair most of the time he wouldn't need direct mental powers. He could absorb the psionic energy from someone using their powers and then go to town.

2damnloud

Also delve into Ororo's magical side.

It can be the most ancient, primal Magic from her long line of African highpriestesses which can amp her already upgraded powers.

With the magical ancestral ruby she can transverse dimensions.

srankmissingnin
I turn Silver Samurai into a speedster. It seems odd to me that character whos mutant ability is the creation of tachyon fields isn't a speedster already...

SpunkySmurph
I'd give Domino a skill boost to obviously top tier, as well as a weapons boost, and I'd amplify the reflexes and speed boost that her powers already give her body as a side effect.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I turn Silver Samurai into a speedster. It seems odd to me that character whos mutant ability is the creation of tachyon fields isn't a speedster already...

He can cut through anything and would be moving FTL . . . nuts

Rick/Genis
I'd Make Hulk the Strongest one there is.... if he isn't already embarrasment

endrict
Captain America:I would give him alittle more strength, speed,a Healing factor.

Logan: I will go back to classic.

Spider-Man: cares too much, so I would change that so he cares less about things and make him alittle meaner.

More to come....

Jason Redfield
Blade:
Maybe implement his strength, agility, and related stats to as if he drank fresh blood, so that he can ALWAYS have these stats, not just when he feeds on fresh blood. Hmm, maybe increase his stats just in general, giving strength only a few levels below Spidey, etc.
For some reason I feel like making Blade anti-Superman at the moment... don't ask me why. So... I'd reforge his sword to give it a Kryptonite blade, backed by some adamantium/vibranium for strength. Maybe tip his sword in liquid Kryptonite? Now that his sword is anti-Supes, his other toys are next. His bullets would have to be Kryptonite hollowpoints, filled with the liquid K, as well.

You get the idea, just reforge his stuff to make them anti-Supes. Again, I have no idea why I want Blade to assassinate Superman.

Heck, while I'm at it, I'd let Blade turn invisible.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk:

His powers now come from the StrengthForce. Thanks to this revelation the following powers are gained.

Hulk can make pants out of pure strength energy
Hulk can flex his eyeballs and release beams of destruction
Hulk can consciously control every muscle in his body
Hulk fly by creating a bunch of super precise farts
Hulk can push annoying people into other dimensions

Mindship
Spiderwoman: increase her pheromone power to where any male around her just passes out from massive redirection of blood flow.

Hercules
I want a Captain America who can knock out the Hulk.

Oh wait...

jasonk3
Originally posted by Hercules
I want a Captain America who can knock out the Hulk.

Oh wait...

laughing

Newjak
Originally posted by Mindship
Spiderwoman: increase her pheromone power to where any male around her just passes out from massive redirection of blood flow. I would just want her Pheromones to work on females as well no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
I would just want her Pheromones to work on females as well no expression

Perv . . .

Newjak
Perv . . . Maybe shifty

But then again this coming from tentacle man stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Maybe shifty

But then again this coming from tentacle man stick out tongue

That was a real wiki article shakefist

Newjak
That was a real wiki article shakefist What about Heroes for Hire 13 wink

Symmetric Chaos
What about Heroes for Hire 13 wink

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Newjak
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Found it:

http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=24340&mode=search
shifty

Mindship
I'd have Venom and Carnage exude more tentacles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.