Where Liz is left

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates= Love
No one i tell seems to believe me, but at the end of the movie Will leave Elizabeth in Davy Jones lcoker which really is will turners locker now rite??

willofthewisp
At the end of the movie, Elizabeth stays at Shipwreck Cove. She could travel anywhere, but she is left at Shipwreck Cove and at the very end after the credits, she is on Shipwreck Cove with her son.

T.Maria
does teague sparrow live at shipwreck cove???

do any of the pirates live at shipwreck cove or is it just the pirate king who can live there???

or is it just a meeting place???

willofthewisp
Ooh, I'm not sure. If you go on wikipedia.org and search Elizabeth Swann, it gives her entire biography.

IheartPocky
lol If Teague did live there he could be a grandpa for Jr! hehe

Ditte3
laughing I just imagined him as grandpa

lovethemtigers
How do we know it's Shipwreck Cove...i'm not sure what that place was...it definetly wasn't the locker....it had grassy fields and was very pretty.....

I wonder what Elizabeth did with herself during those 10 years????

willofthewisp
T&T said it was Shipwreck Cove and she was still the pirate king.

LoveJackSparrow
I still dont think it is like her to just be left there on shipwreck cove with nothing to do i mean how could she survive? did anyone vistit her? I just dont think its right.

PirateDiva
Well she stayed on Shipwreck cove as Pirate King and raised her son there too....so she did have something to do!! But Maybe as Pirate King she had other decisions to make! Im pretty sure she had a Specific Visitor wink

LoveJackSparrow
Like maybe Jack Sparrow? He could probally wanted to see her most of the time.

potcfan2003
He probably is off after his ship, and he doesn't seem like the visiting type. Besides, he didn't seem thrilled with her after she murdered him...

PirateDiva
Ya but he forgave her!!! So why the Heck Not!!! big grin lol

potcfan2003
because don't you think that now that will and liz are amrried that jack would back off?

PirateDiva
maybe, maybe not....the whelp is off for 10 years!

and maybe he doesnt got to "sweep her of her feet" maybe he just goes to visit her smile he does need a ship so maybe he'll got to Shipwreck cove to find himself one granted by the Pirate King big grin

willofthewisp
Yeah, I think he would come visit her even if he was over her. I think they both could use a nice comfortable spot of tea and a hug.

PirateDiva
awwww a Hug....i wanted one between Jack and Liz soooo badly, but i guess her closeness to him in the parachute scene is good enough, he looked like he wanted to hug her but he was holding onto the parachute sad

potcfan2003
I think that the sparrobethers should give up.. it's not happening

LoveJackSparrow
Be quiet! cant you see that you got your ending and we didnt? Just let the Sparrabethers be! Please! We want our dreams to come true to! But it didnt so just be quiet and if you dont have anything nice to say then why bother posting it????

PirateDiva
I Think u should give up saying that cause us Giving Up is NOT HAPPENING!!! big grin

IheartPocky
Originally posted by PirateDiva
I Think u should give up saying that cause us Giving Up is NOT HAPPENING!!! big grin

AYE!!!! We'll never give up stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
it's Sparrabeth mates! why would we give up?! we didn't see our part of the story, and we should get what we want! wink

seriously!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
it's Sparrabeth mates! why would we give up?! we didn't see our part of the story, and we should get what we want! wink

seriously!

confused I thought u didnt ship??

But Oh WeLLz ur on our side this time....so I'll Take it!!! Yes we never got our side! So we'll never give up!! big grin

Ditte3
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
Be quiet! cant you see that you got your ending and we didnt? Just let the Sparrabethers be! Please! We want our dreams to come true to! But it didnt so just be quiet and if you dont have anything nice to say then why bother posting it???? well said

potcfan2003
Yes, but willabethers are fewer in number, so i stick up for the like 5 of us on the site. besides, ticking people off is fun, even ask he kid who sits next to me...

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'm a Neutral Shipper guys, but that doesn't mean i could root for SParrabeth, Norribeth and Willabeth mates.. wink especially Sailorrie.. big grin

i personally would like to see Sparrabeth and Norribeth endings. I think it would be interesting.

I've already seen Willabeth, so there ain't really any fun in seeing it again and again.

well.. sort of.

willofthewisp
I'm telling you, alternate endings. Each ship could pick their ending.

Jaeh_JediPirate
YES!!! ^^^ that's it! that's it! that's ITT!!

LoveJackSparrow
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!! great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!! you hit the jackpot!!!!!

AudioHeart
laughing out loud

willofthewisp
So in the sparrabeth ending, there is another way to destroy the heart and someone, probably still Will, does it. Prior to that, though, he met female prisoner (insert name here) when he was being a cool pirate with Beckett and Davy, rescued her, and fell for her. So he and Liz just drifted apart but decided to stay friends.

MEANWHILE! (dramatic music)

Liz grows closer to Jack. Much closer. thumb up

AudioHeart
Originally posted by willofthewisp
So in the sparrabeth ending, there is another way to destroy the heart and someone, probably still Will, does it. Prior to that, though, he met female prisoner (insert name here) when he was being a cool pirate with Beckett and Davy, rescued her, and fell for her. So he and Liz just drifted apart but decided to stay friends.

"Liz grows closer to Jack, Much closer" Ooh I like! laughing out loud wink

willofthewisp
Thanks. But they would have to change quite a bit of the movie for the norribeth ending.

LoveJackSparrow
hmm let me think....o yes o wait then he would have to kill Booststrape Oh wait heres one! Ok boostrape and Norrington start to fight norrington cuts the rope and then runs and grabs the rope and falls into the water. Then while that is happening Will finds someone sees someone else and then decides to fall in love with who ever he falls in love with and then jack andher have alot an di man ALOT of probalums and while elizabeth is heart broken Norrington comes over and makes her feel better and then she finds out that hes theone and they fall in love!

There theres a good ending!

LoveJackSparrow
wait that was knid of comgfusing ok let me explain jack and Elizabeth have probalums and will falls in love with someone else and some how the word got spread and Elizabeth was then heart broken and then norrington came to her and made her feel better then they fall in love!!! THERE!!!!!

willofthewisp
That sounds like a good movie. I would see the norribeth ending for kicks. She and James could make a nice couple. He'd take care of her and she would be able to make him have some fun.

LoveJackSparrow
yea...some how i will always think of norrington and her always being a good couple...norribeth will always have a special place in my heart just like sparrabeth and just a little bit of willabeth but not to much. norribeth has just a tiny bit but bigger then willabeth.sparrabeth has alot though.

willofthewisp
Yeah, my order is sparrabeth, norribeth, willabeth.

missme283
norribeth was a good match, i like sparrabeth but i think jack is too good for elizabeth (hehe)

Ditte3
1st Sparrabeth 2nd Norribeth 3rd Willabeth
I think all the three men loved her a lot.Jack and Norri loved Elizabeth that much that they could make a sacrifice by letting her go.(Norri in POTC1 and Jack in POTC3)What I missed was Will doing such a sacrifice for her by letting her go free or telling her he doesn't expect her to wait for her,because this way she could have had a chance to decide on her own will.That would be a nice and selfless act from him and that would be a better ending.

AudioHeart
lol for me willabeth is definantely my last!!!

My Order: sparrabeth, norribeth, willabeth wink

I mean, Jack IS freedom, and that's what Liz wants...right??

Ditte3
Absolutely

LoveJackSparrow
Originally posted by Ditte3
1st Sparrabeth 2nd Norribeth 3rd Willabeth
I think all the three men loved her a lot.Jack and Norri loved Elizabeth that much that they could make a sacrifice by letting her go.(Norri in POTC1 and Jack in POTC3)What I missed was Will doing such a sacrifice for her by letting her go free or telling her he doesn't expect her to wait for her,because this way she could have had a chance to decide on her own will.That would be a nice and selfless act from him and that would be a better ending.
I agree with that..i mean if Will truley loved her..he would just let her make a decistion just like Jack and NOrrington did! I mean that was just selfish!

AudioHeart
Agreed =]

potcfan2003
besides, if jack is freedom, wouldn't responsibilities of a wife and family ruin that image? besides, Will didn't make her stay. he didn't make her marry him. and although he didn't say she could choose on her own, he let her. and he wasn't that mad when she kissed jack, just surprised.

LoveJackSparrow
i guess your truly deapened with willabeth because i didnt get what you were saying...can you explain once more if you please? Cause you know, I'm a sparrabether...i dont really get things that involve with Willabeth.

potcfan2003
if Jack is freedom, then he wouldn't want kids and a family right? he wouldn't be free anymore if he had to worry about little jacks getting into trouble right? so family would ruin his image.

Will didn't make liz marry him, and although he never told Liz the choice was up to her, she knew he was giving her the choice. I don't that he was mad at liz or jack when they kissed, probably just upset bc he thought liz loved jack, and hurt bc he thought she loved him

Sifzensinril
beeing free isn't about sailing seas forever, it's more about beeing free of tight society corset. and why to be free but alone?

To Freedom
Originally posted by potcfan2003
if Jack is freedom, then he wouldn't want kids and a family right? he wouldn't be free anymore if he had to worry about little jacks getting into trouble right? so family would ruin his image. B]

I don't think Jack, Liz or even Will cared about image. Go back to DMC. Remember "Curiousity" scene? Jack really wanted to find out what life with Liz would be like. It's not an image thing. What matters is deep in the soul, who you really are or what you really want.

potcfan2003
But jack wouldn't want little jacks drinking his rum, would he? And LIz wouldn't want her kids to grow up like Jack, would she? So really even if everyone got what they wanted, Sparrabeth would die!!! so HA!!

potcfan2003
Elizabeth+ Will=angry Jen.

potcfan2003
Originally posted by potcfan2003
Elizabeth+ Will=angry Jen.

Sorry, little sis got on computer... idiot!

LoveJackSparrow
LOL! For a second i thought you were actally saying that and i was like "What the heck you always said that Jack+Elizabeth= meaningless and what you call it"
And so what theres more little Jacks just like him for more future movies!! Well actaly my little sister played jack sparrow for little bit and she pretned that he had a kid that was a girl and she would not stop drinking make beleive rum and it was getting aboying to her. So maybe your right about that but Elizabeth I think would be fine except for the fact that she wouldent want to go get her son or daughter out of danger it would get anoying but any how i think it would be great to see something that looks like jack and elizabeth mixed.

miss_swann
Originally posted by willofthewisp

These things make me sad! She's married and has a son and (i've decided) she's roman catholic and (in those times) can't get divorced!

miss_swann
erm sorry i double posted so i'm changing this to say....

I didn't think Elizabeth was in the locker and also to make life more interesting and please the sparrabeth fans, in my little story her and jack go to the fountain of youth and that's why she doesn't look 31 after the credits.

miss_swann
Originally posted by AudioHeart

I mean, Jack IS freedom, and that's what Liz wants...right??

In a very polite way, Elizabeth wanted Will before he was a pirate when he was a humble safe option Blacksmith. Because he was more secure and loving.inlove Whereas Jack, he has at least one woman in every port.

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by miss_swann
In a very polite way, Elizabeth wanted Will before he was a pirate when he was a humble safe option Blacksmith. Because he was more secure and loving.inlove Whereas Jack, he has at least one woman in every port.
well but the one woman in every port should be Lizzie love

AudioHeart
Yep smile

joanjoan
No! Every girl form here in every port wink

Sifzensinril
laughing and what about Lizzie?

joanjoan
Maybe she will get him once every 10 years big grin

miss_swann
The wording of your post joanjoan worries me...

joanjoan
probably the reason for this is that english is not my first language sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.