Character's The End!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
What would be the perfect ending in your opinion for any comic character and why?

Imagine you are able to pitch your ideal ending for ANY character in any comic series. What would it be?

Pitch it here!

Symmetric Chaos
MrImmortal's the end should go like this.

"52. No no wait I mean 42!"

DigiMark007
laughing out loud ...nice one Sym.

Newjak had a cool one for the end of the Marvel and/or DC universe a while back, in a thread about how we'd "end" the companies if we were in charge and they were going bankrupt. It was appropriately epic and cool.

I would just want something that totally undermines the character, and I'd laugh forever.

*Spidey and MJ kiss for one final time as they fall to their deaths...*
MJ: I love you Peter
Peter: I love you too Gwen.

... wink

Entity
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Newjak had a cool one for the end of the Marvel and/or DC universe a while back, in a thread about how we'd "end" the companies if we were in charge and they were going bankrupt. It was appropriately epic and cool.

I would just want something that totally undermines the character, and I'd laugh forever.

... wink laughing
I'd love to see that be Peter's dying words to MJ!
Don't get me wrong I love MJ. I've just always seen Gwen as his soulmate and think him saying that as his last words would be the ultimate proof. eek!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Entity
laughing
I'd love to see that be Peter's dying words to MJ!
Don't get me wrong I love MJ. I've just always seen Gwen as his soulmate and think him saying that as his last words would be the ultimate proof. eek!

thumb up

Newjak
Originally posted by DigiMark007

... wink I'm honored you still remember that Digi stick out tongue

I didn't even remember that laughing

willRules
I'd like the final X-men issue to end up with Xavier revealing that he can actually Tapdance and the whole wheelchair bound thing was just a laugh.

I'd like Batman to end final defeating the Joker. The Joker makes one last desperate attempt to kill Bat's but ends up killing them both. Bat's finally is reunited with Mum and Dad. The comic ends with Richard Grayson putting on the pointy eared cowl and cape.

I'd like Superman to end with Clark waking up to find he is just a rubbish daily planet reporter who sucks at his job and the whole superman thing was all a dream stick out tongue

I'd like Spider-man's last outing to end wit Peter defeating the bad guy buy using Ben Parker's gravestone to bludgeon the villain. After all it features like every other issue with Peter weeping over it, might as well make some use out of it!

Symmetric Chaos
LivingTribunal: TheEnd

Begins with a huge cosmic fight and then just before LT strikes the final blow it's revealed that the entire MU is a snowglobe being held by a 8 year old autistic boy.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
LivingTribunal: TheEnd

Begins with a huge cosmic fight and then just before LT strikes the final blow it's revealed that the entire MU is a snowglobe being held by a 8 year old autistic boy. And then a woman wakes up, walks into her bathroom and sees Patrick Duffy's character of Bobby Ewing alive, and releases it was all just a dream.

Gotta love 80's tv.

shksprtx
IRON MAN: Computer, divert full power to repulsors.
COMPUTER: Confirmed.
IRON MAN: (attempts to fire repulsors. nothing happens.) What the heck? (attempts to fire repulsors again. Again, nothing happens.) Computer, report status of repulsor beams.
COMPUTER: All systems are nominal.
IRON MAN: Hmmm...(removes helmet, holds palms up to face, squinting to inspect for source of malfunction).

VREETTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Nothing like old-fashioned slap-stick comedy...

Symmetric Chaos
CaptainAmerica: TheEnd

BANG!

Psyquis52
Hulk: The End

Hulk - "Hulk not angry anymore."
Banner - "What the?" *looks down* "@#$%!"
Falls to his death.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Hulk: The End

Hulk - "Hulk not angry anymore."
Banner - "What the?" *looks down* "@#$%!"
Falls to his death. don't you tihnk him cursing would mean he's angry again therefore triggering another Hulk episode?

no expression

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine: TheEnd

"Woot! Healing factor b*tches!"

"Hey what's that?"

Dear Mr James "Logan" Howlett,
We've hired sane writers for you.

"OH $#*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GGS
Thor the end:

After dying and constantly saving the world and his own race without any thanks Thor decides to jack in his hobby of helping people and goes back to sailing a ship around Europe raiding churches, towns and picking up salty wenches for himself.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine: TheEnd

"Woot! Healing factor b*tches!"

"Hey what's that?"

Dear Mr James "Logan" Howlett,
We've hired sane writers for you.

"OH $#*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Black Panther : LOL , loser !

Dear T'challa , we regret to inform you of the death of one 'Reginald Hudlin'...

BP : Shit

*Bp starts disappearing*

BP : What ! No, it cant end like this no , no , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Meanwhile....

SS : *Screwing with BP's mind* Armbar that b*tch !

Galan007
Hulk's dying words....

"F*CK!!!

I just got my ass beat..."

no expression

Psyquis52

Symmetric Chaos
SymmetricChaos: TheEnd

"Hi SC. It turns out you really are god. Go figure."

Entity
Superman: The End

T'Challa: Hey Clark, heard you were the captain of your wrestling team in high school?

Superman: Yea I was the captain of everything back in school. Mostly because I was invulnerable and had limitless strength in comparison. Hell is was harder for me to hold back to look competitive to the others than it was for them to try and keep up. lol

T'Challa: Really, well thats pretty interesting stuff then there Clark. Hey I've been working on this move of my own. Mind if I try it?

Superman: Sure, like its gonna do anything to me. So whats it called?

T'Challa: Oh just a Wakandan Armbar! dev

stick out tongue

Entity
Originally posted by Entity
Superman: The End

T'Challa: Hey Clark, heard you were the captain of your wrestling team in high school?

Superman: Yea I was the captain of everything back in school. Mostly because I was invulnerable and had limitless strength in comparison to those weakass kids I took advantage of. Hell it was harder for me to hold back to look competitive to the others than it was for them to try and keep up. lol

T'Challa: Really, well thats pretty interesting stuff then there Clark. Hey I've been working on this move of my own. Mind if I try it?

Superman: Sure, like its gonna do anything to me. So whats it called?

T'Challa: Oh just a Wakandan Armbar! dev

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.