wat is the purpose of this game....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
kicking someones ass with the force!
force uleashed looks awesome i can't wait, gonna be like best game ever

Sith Master X
It looks amazing. I only hope it lives up to the hype.

Boris
Yep, looks unreal.

Cannot wait.

Tangible God
I also appreciate grammar.

ESB -1138
Great, just what we need. Someone going to the OT timeline and feeling it full of Jedi/Sith. How about we leave the OT alone? Shadows of the Empire is one of the best Star Wars games and you WEREN'T some godly Jedi. You had a blaster and it was fun.

Don't get me wrong, just take this game and put it in a different timezone like KoToR or before that.

Bruce Leeroy
This game is pre-OT ESB, and all your doing is searchign down and destroying the Jedi who survived Order 66.

exanda kane
Looks promising, but then so many other Star Wars games have in the past. Certainly it looks a laugh throwing Stormtroopers about with the Force, but I think they've just about killed the run of Jedi related Star Wars games for me; I'd rather see something Smuggler related.

Gideon
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
This game is pre-OT ESB, and all your doing is searchign down and destroying the Jedi who survived Order 66.

Actually, your ultimate goal is to kill Emperor Palpatine.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Gideon
Actually, your ultimate goal is to kill Emperor Palpatine.

Well, that certain explains Vader's apprentice fighting a bunch of stormtroopers

Riverollv
Those apprentices certainly seem very powerful... which is pretty cool actually. It could be one of the best (if not THE best) SW games, in my opinion. It looks amazing.

Count Makashi
I will wait until the game comes out and then decide if its amazing, allot of SW games had the potential to be amazing, but when they came out they were crap, them those executives in LA. I just hope this game doesn't have an uber apprentice, that does everything with ease, its much better if you have to work for your victory, to use the environment, not just press a button and bum, 50 stormtroopers are dead. that would suck.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Tangible God
I also appreciate grammar.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Count Makashi
I will wait until the game comes out and then decide if its amazing, allot of SW games had the potential to be amazing, but when they came out they were crap, them those executives in LA. I just hope this game doesn't have an uber apprentice, that does everything with ease, its much better if you have to work for your victory, to use the environment, not just press a button and bum, 50 stormtroopers are dead. that would suck.

Hey, KOTOR was still awesome, and you could run through the combat with your eyes closed.

Riverollv
Yeah, but I doubt Force Unleashed will be RPG

jollyjim311
It won't. The effects and AI look really good.

Hopefully the awesomeness factor won't die off after you push you first few enemies through walls.

Riverollv
Yeah, can't wait... when will it come out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.