Darkseid vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LogicalDebater
Thanos by a mile, and only intelligent responses, as in no trickypriest or starking

this thread is supported by me

starking
Closing in 10

LogicalDebater
star my best friend where have you been hiding all day? I know it wouldn't take long to bait you into another submission

starking

LogicalDebater
6.5.4.3.2.1. I win mother****er

quanchi112
u all know where i stand on this. i dont know if this will indeed last long. thanos for these reasons. ill sum it up. thanos has more hand to hand combat experience. with prep thanos has accomplished way more than darkseid. i dont know if prep is allowed here. but if it is its the same result. darkseid cant putprep thanos and doesnt fight hand to hand enough. he has minions for that when he has to get involved he doesnt look so hot

LogicalDebater
come on fagking, give it your best shot, I believe you "told me off" before but I wanna hear something decent this time, you could probably kill me with kindness

starking

LogicalDebater
HAHAHAHAHAHHA you are a god sir

LogicalDebater
a god of your mother's basement

LogicalDebater
could I get a moderator in here pelase, stark is completely out of line, I can feel his blood pressure rising from my houes, I think I hear him just call for his mom to come help him (or the nerd brigade)

Lethal_Rise
seriously stop being an attention whore and making idiot threads

LogicalDebater
stark please report me, it would be the weak thing to do and we all know that's what you are

starking

LogicalDebater
no I have to get attention, please everyone join in, you fuel my fire, do you not realize that

starking
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
seriously stop being an attention whore and making idiot threads Don't worry, he will be banned pretty soon.

Lethal_Rise
wow you're pathetic man you're not an attention whore you're an attention ****

LogicalDebater
what's pathetic is your intellectual terrorist tag, jesus have you ever heard of being original, do you even know what the hell terrorist means? are you a ****ing ******?

LogicalDebater

Lethal_Rise
wow logicaldebater you're quite a character. I might actually miss you.

LogicalDebater
yeah I got the same line from your mom, could you tell her to stop calling please? yeah I had to mom at least once before being banned, but let's get off moms cause I just got off yours blar blar

starking

Goddess Kali

Lethal_Rise

quanchi112
please gentleman lets get along. and stick to the post. this is getting us no where i wish all this ripping is getting us nowhere. i dont want to get the thanos vs darkseid post kicked off cuz we cant play nice. it will ruin it for everyone.. the moderator is involved and lets not get personal ever again. please be nice to one another.

LogicalDebater
omg kali come give me some of that orgasm, just make sure to leave your stinky pussy at the door

LogicalDebater

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by LogicalDebater
omg kali come give me some of that orgasm, just make sure to leave your stinky pussy at the door

You want my ****hole ? droolio

LogicalDebater
yeah lube that shit up and bend over, lord knows I don't want to see your face

Lethal_Rise
GIGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY!!

Goddess Kali
yeah lube that shit up and bend over, lord knows I don't want to see your face

but u sed u wanted to **** my face earlier big grin

starking
If want some @sshole, then go look in the mirror.

LogicalDebater
I don't have to look you in the face to blow a load on it.....

hush
band

Goddess Kali
I don't have to look you in the face to blow a load on it.....

u dont care about my std's ?

LogicalDebater
holy shit strak I even sorta giggled at your comment for once, shit if we continue I might actually start liking you, so stop it, go back to the lame ass I've learned to like already

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
please gentleman lets get along. and stick to the post. this is getting us no where i wish all this ripping is getting us nowhere. i dont want to get the thanos vs darkseid post kicked off cuz we cant play nice. it will ruin it for everyone.. the moderator is involved and lets not get personal ever again. please be nice to one another.

what does thanos have without prep? darkseid can transport the bastard into godknows where with the omega effect.

LogicalDebater
Hmm. Definitely a close one. Since this is a clash between immortals, a battle this evenly matched would probably last for years, if not eons. But if I were a gambling man (which I'm not), my money would be on Thanos of Titan.

Let's look at the matchups:

Intelligence: Darkseid is one of the most brilliant schemers in the DCU. Doesn't matter. Thanos has outwitted the Magus twice, beaten the Grandmaster on his home turf, and tricked Mephisto at least once. If this battle is one of long-term strategy, Darkseid loses.

Power: While Darkseid is arguably more powerful (especially if we're using the King's Darkseid), the power difference isn't all that significant. The Omega Effect will not be a factor, since Thanos is simply too powerful. If all they're doing is tossing around energy bolts, Darkseid has the advantage, but that's not how the battle will go.

Fighting Skills: Darkseid is a skilled warrior (he has to be to take on Orion in single combat), but Thanos overtakes him here. Thanos personally trained Gamora, who is at least one of the top five martial artists in the Marvel Universe. Thanos has at least held his own with the finest warriors of Asgard. If Thanos turns this into a hand-to-hand fight, Darkseid will be fighting at a heavy disadvantage.

Speed: Darkseid can cope with Flash-level speeds, but Thanos has repeatedly slaughtered the Silver Surfer in open combat. Too close to call.

Endurance: Thanos has fought *Odin*. In *Asgard*. And held him almost to a standstill. Name me one occasion where Darkseid has even matched this. Keep in mind also that Thanos cannot die, because Death banned him from her realm. Darkseid is going to have real problems keeping Thanos down.

Crossovers: Yes, Thanos was in the god-awful "Infinity Crusade". But at least he had enough sense not to show his craggy face in "Genesis", "Rock of Ages", and the colossally idiotic "Our Worlds at Bore" fiasco.

Conclusion: Thanos spanks Darkseid like Bill Jemas on a hot date with Elektra.

starking
Originally posted by TheGame17
what does thanos have without prep? darkseid can transport the bastard into godknows where with the omega effect. Don't argue, it's pointless.

quanchi112
i dont think thanos would be hit by the omega effect. superman wasnt and thanos has double the mind and is twice as ferocious as superman.

LogicalDebater
I can debate but finding out something about those you debate with is far more important, I thank you all for your time and goodnight

starking
Darkseid wins for the following reasons
1. He beat the Time trapper
2. He beat Mordru
3.He absorbs other Gods powers
4. Destroyed planets as a side effect during a fight with Orion
5. Defeated Superman after being weakened by attacking Imperiax
6. Owned the pre-crisis Jla through a hologram
7. Gave a solar system buster his powers
8. Disangrated a Daxamite, a being equal to pre-crisis Superboy
9. Gave Validus his powers
10. Stalemated the former Spectre
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
12. Destroyed the Anti-monitors physical form
13. Teleported his galaxy sized planet
14. took away Secrets power
15. Owned the pre-crisis Legion with a mere thought
16. Defeated a powered up pc Superboy and Supergirl
17. Gave a skyfather level being her powers
18. Defeated Infinity man
19. Defeated New Genesis
20. Mindraped 3 billion Daxamites
21. Cloned a guardian of the universe
22. Scared the Lords of chaos and order
23. Halt Ares with the godwave
24. Took a solar system blast with no effect
Now heres his only bad showings
1. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing
2. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing
3. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing

LogicalDebater
I beleived Thanos would beat the living hell out of Darkseid, and I can give you 5 reason why Thanos would win.

1. He has the power of COSMIC and is able to increase his strengh and Durability, also able to shoot powerful force of COSMIC energy thats been known to knock the Thing,Thor and even the Silver Surfer out Easily.

2.He has been living for thousands of years of Combat,arcane,Technology and Master of tactics experience

3He has Destroyed half of life in the Marvel Universe and had a power of a God and no Super Heroe was able to hurt or destroy him.

4.He can never die, because Death Banned him to ever enter her realm and is able to come back, even if he was destroyed, he can reform himself in minutes.

5.He has and I think he still has a vast fleet of alien pirates,including his own ship that has the capilibilty to destroy a planets surface.

TheGame17
i dont think thanos would be hit by the omega effect. superman wasnt and thanos has double the mind and is twice as ferocious as superman.

ya. but then again it doesn't matter what scenario is given becuz thanos always wins becuz he's part of the marvel universe roll eyes (sarcastic)

starking
Originally posted by starking
2. He beat Mordru
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
19. Defeated New Genesis

quanchi112
thanos wins for these reasons, ill sum it up real quick
1 stalemated odin with no prep on asgard
2stalemated tyrant
3 beat champion
4 owned silver surfer
5subdued thor with power gem
6thanos quest
7beating magus the first incantation
8 beat thanos doppleganger created that was more powerful than him
9 saved the universe as many times almost as he has conquered it
10 waved thors hammer down
11 engineered walkers defeat, walker is uber powerful
12 killed adam warlock

LogicalDebater
stark you stole my original post about darkseid, how dare you?!?!?!?!??!

TheGame17
I beleived Thanos would beat the living hell out of Darkseid, and I can give you 5 reason why Thanos would win.

1. He has the power of COSMIC and is able to increase his strengh and Durability, also able to shoot powerful force of COSMIC energy thats been known to knock the Thing,Thor and even the Silver Surfer out Easily. (the omega effect has done equal damage)

2.He has been living for thousands of years of Combat,arcane,Technology and Master of tactics experience (so has darkseid)

3He has Destroyed half of life in the Marvel Universe and had a power of a God and no Super Heroe was able to hurt or destroy him. (ya, with a power-up)

4.He can never die, because Death Banned him to ever enter her realm and is able to come back, even if he was destroyed, he can reform himself in minutes. (he can be knocked for a ten count.)

5.He has and I think he still has a vast fleet of alien pirates,including his own ship that has the capilibilty to destroy a planets surface. (darkseid can destroy planets by himself)

LogicalDebater
so the true debate here is who has done the most in the comics written that you can stroke your epeen too and try to use that as an arguement for a 1v1?

TheGame17
thanos wins for these reasons, ill sum it up real quick
1 stalemated odin with no prep on asgard (DARKSEID HAS DEFEATED HIGHFATHERS)
2stalemated tyrant (WITH A POWERUP)
3 beat champion
4 owned silver surfer
5subdued thor with power gem (PLOT DEVICE)
6thanos quest
7beating magus the first incantation
8 beat thanos doppleganger created that was more powerful than him
9 saved the universe as many times almost as he has conquered it (IRRELEVANT)
10 waved thors hammer down
11 engineered walkers defeat, walker is uber powerful
12 killed adam warlock

TheGame17
so the true debate here is who has done the most in the comics written that you can stroke your epeen too and try to use that as an arguement for a 1v1?

IT'S ABOUT WHICH CHARACTER HAS SHOWN MORE POWER.

LogicalDebater
half of those things don't mean shit, take for example how does mind-controlling 3 billion daxamites have anything to do with a 1v1 fight? do you honestly think he'll mind control Thanos? come on long lists are nice and pretty and tell me you read every comic but concentrate on what exatly they would do to each other, not a list

starking
2. He beat Mordru
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
19. Defeated New Genesis
3. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing Thread over

LogicalDebater
I mean seriously I don't know as much about comics as you guys do, but I do know something about relevancy and 30 feats doesn't mean shit when you can't actually do them to the person they are fighting in the vs match, I guess logic isn't a requirement for these forums

starking
2. He beat Mordru
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
19. Defeated New Genesis
3. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing Nuff said

LogicalDebater
yeah thread over, weak minds always list shit and tihnk they win, do you honestly think you win stark? lol gawd you are ****ing weaker than I thought

King Kandy
Hmm. Definitely a close one. Since this is a clash between immortals, a battle this evenly matched would probably last for years, if not eons. But if I were a gambling man (which I'm not), my money would be on Thanos of Titan.

Intelligence: Darkseid is one of the most brilliant schemers in the DCU. Doesn't matter. Thanos has outwitted the Magus twice, beaten the Grandmaster on his home turf, and tricked Mephisto at least once. If this battle is one of long-term strategy, Darkseid loses.

Power: While Darkseid is arguably more powerful (especially if we're using the King's Darkseid), the power difference isn't all that significant. The Omega Effect will not be a factor, since Thanos is simply too powerful. If all they're doing is tossing around energy bolts, Darkseid has the advantage, but that's not how the battle will go.

Fighting Skills: Darkseid is a skilled warrior (he has to be to take on Orion in single combat), but Thanos overtakes him here. Thanos personally trained Gamora, who is at least one of the top five martial artists in the Marvel Universe. Thanos has at least held his own with the finest warriors of Asgard. If Thanos turns this into a hand-to-hand fight, Darkseid will be fighting at a heavy disadvantage.

Speed: Darkseid can cope with Flash-level speeds, but Thanos has repeatedly slaughtered the Silver Surfer in open combat. Too close to call.

Endurance: Thanos has fought *Odin*. In *Asgard*. And held him almost to a standstill. Name me one occasion where Darkseid has even matched this. Keep in mind also that Thanos cannot die, because Death banned him from her realm. Darkseid is going to have real problems keeping Thanos down.

Crossovers: Yes, Thanos was in the god-awful "Infinity Crusade". But at least he had enough sense not to show his craggy face in "Genesis", "Rock of Ages", and the colossally idiotic "Our Worlds at Bore" fiasco.

Dude... You didn't even write that. I've seen it on CBUB and a couple othe rplaces too.

LogicalDebater
so?

quanchi112
thanos has more fighting experience where he gets his hands dirty while darksied has more feats where his minions due his owrk for him or feats that dont mean anything in regards to a one on one fight.

LogicalDebater
tell me stark thoguht that list up himself, no he asked for th nerd brigade to help LOL

starking
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dude... You didn't even write that. I've seen it on CBUB and a couple othe rplaces too. He's a troll, the mods will deal with him.

LogicalDebater
if I post it 3 times does it mean more?

THREAD OVER, THREAD OVER, THREAD OVER

starking
2. He beat Mordru
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
19. Defeated New Genesis
3. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing End of discussion

King Kandy

1. He has the power of COSMIC and is able to increase his strengh and Durability, also able to shoot powerful force of COSMIC energy thats been known to knock the Thing,Thor and even the Silver Surfer out Easily.

2.He has been living for thousands of years of Combat,arcane,Technology and Master of tactics experience

3He has Destroyed half of life in the Marvel Universe and had a power of a God and no Super Heroe was able to hurt or destroy him.

4.He can never die, because Death Banned him to ever enter her realm and is able to come back, even if he was destroyed, he can reform himself in minutes.

5.He has and I think he still has a vast fleet of alien pirates,including his own ship that has the capilibilty to destroy a planets surface.

Another copy. Fool, you're just copying and pasting from this site:

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_146.htm

starking

LogicalDebater
yes I am, but it's funny you instantly recognized it, it took me 20 seconds to find on goggle LOL

END OF DISCUSSION YOU ARE WEAK STARK AND YOU CAN'T STOP POSTING

King Kandy
I used to go to that site... No one backs up there sources on it, so the debating was pour.

quanchi112
darkseid in aone on one fight a deul styyle matchup where he didnt wave anyone down or mindcontrol he got owned by superman. this proves everything. he lost and badly. thanos has never lost that badly in ahand to hand duel like this. he loses to smog from a horrible comic. darkseid could and has benn beaten by superman more than once. hes owned by superman.

starking
Besides, Darkseid won anyway.

LogicalDebater
*poor*

and yes stark, 4, 4 PAGES in an hour!!

LogicalDebater
more than you could dream of, keep writing back though because you are becoming a legend

starking
2. He beat Mordru
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
19. Defeated New Genesis
3. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing This is for Quanchi's dumb post.

LogicalDebater
don't lie, you know you wrote that for me, I <3 u too

quanchi112
thanos has more impressive fights in marvel than darkseid has in dc. and thanos has done more impressive things in his universe maning he counquered it. darkseid has yet to conquer it. if he does its like hes the second man on the moon it isnt as cool

starking
2. He beat Mordru
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
19. Defeated New Genesis
3. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing Enough with the trolling

LogicalDebater
stop spamming you moron, if you're going to say something at least have it be something new , enough with the regurgitation

LogicalDebater
you really should quit trying to personally attack quan also, he actually seems like he's making a good point, I know you're never going to change your mind (OBVIOUS) but you should at least give him some respect to have an opinion different than your and debate that and not attack him personally, seems to me like he's actually the only one trying to hold the topic together

starking
2. He beat Mordru
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
19. Defeated New Genesis
3. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing That's all that's needed to be said.

LogicalDebater
weak

ling

starking
Can someone please ban me Just flame some more, and it'll happen.

LogicalDebater
I need to flame more? I thoguht I'd gone above and beyond the call already, plus this is getting kind of boring you're not giving me what I want, it's cool thoughg with all your personal attacks you'll get banned also, you probably scared quan off the forums and told me to kill myself, sounds like enough to ban you to me

LogicalDebater
but do me a favor and stay downstairs, I'll come tuck you in when I'm done ****in yer mom, savy?

LogicalDebater
ok time to go do something productive, thanks for playing nerds

starking
detroper

TricksterPriest
detroper

Co-signed. doh What does it take to get rid of these 2 ****ers? These god damn trolls are probably the worst I've ever seen. Xmeat was at least funny, these guys are just retarded. no thumb down

starking
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Co-signed. doh What does it take to get rid of these 2 ****ers? These god damn trolls are probably the worst I've ever seen. Xmeat was at least funny, these guys are just retarded. no thumb down Agreed to the fullest.

quanchi112
stick to the topic and quit ripping on people

starking
stick to the topic and quit ripping on people Your a hypocrit and a moron. No ones ripping on anyone, and you have no valid points in your debate. Be quite, you haven't earned the right to reason with anyone, because your debating skills are awful and you where told off by the entire forum. Is this a personal attack? No. Is it the truth? Yes. And why do you continue to defend Logicaldebater? He's one of the worst trolls we ever had, yet you take his back? Do you realize how weak that makes you look? If you want to stay on this site, then I would recommend you to change your behavior, because your a hair away from being banned. Now I have nothing more to say to you but this

2. He beat Mordru
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
19. Defeated New Genesis

quanchi112
scared the lords of order and chaos,hahahah he was literally running out of the room when his father showed up. stated in the comic that darkseid was the only being with the power to kill him or defeat him. this makes him weaker. he had prep time and was scared out of his pants. i have already debunked this list that u keep reposting but im not going to spam and keep sending the same retorts to this same list. i try to keep this civil but u cant help but attack me in all of ur posts.

quanchi112
Your a hypocrit and a moron. No ones ripping on anyone, and you have no valid points in your debate. Be quite, you haven't earned the right to reason with anyone, because your debating skills are awful and you where told off by the entire forum. Is this a personal attack? No. Is it the truth? Yes. And why do you continue to defend Logicaldebater? He's one of the worst trolls we ever had, yet you take his back? Do you realize how weak that makes you look? If you want to stay on this site, then I would recommend you to change your behavior, because your a hair away from being banned. Now I have nothing more to say to you but this

2. He beat Mordru
11. Pwned Dr.Fate
19. Defeated New Genesis
3. Lost to Superman under Loeb's writing i neevr said i liked what he was doing and never joined in on the attacks i asked people pletny of times to stop this. including him. this isnt what i come here for you have been reported for ur lack of respect for anyone who disagrees with ur opinion on this site. i have asked you more times than i can count i have told the moderator and reported you for this. the moderator can review all the information on this site and see that i have not one time said anything negative about you or anyone on this thread. you continue to support attacks against me and logical debator hwom i have no conncetion with. the evidence this entire post will do the talking. good day

starking
i neevr said i liked what he was doing and never joined in on the attacks i asked people pletny of times to stop this. including him. this isnt what i come here for you have been reported for ur lack of respect for anyone who disagrees with ur opinion on this site. i have asked you more times than i can count i have told the moderator and reported you for this. the moderator can review all the information on this site and see that i have not one time said anything negative about you or anyone on this thread. you continue to support attacks against me and logical debator hwom i have no conncetion with. the evidence this entire post will do the talking. good day Shut up. You do not belong here. You start flame wars, you know like that thread entire Dc vs. entire Marvel, you revolt against ones post argument with weak points and worst of all your a hypocrit. Besides your wasting your time reporting me, I've done the same with Logicaldebater and the mods have yet to take action. Quanchi, I don't know if your trolling on purpose or you just completly not aware of it. Either way, you need to cut this crap out.

starking
Now I'm done with this thread.

quanchi112
i am sick of ur harassment. u call me a troll but tell me to get out of here and that i dont belong. i dont condone what legical debater was doing nor did i endorse it here. yet u lump me with him. i try to maintain order on these threads while u threaten me to leave. i started a thread which i did not want to war. if i dont agee with peoples points i dont call them idiots all the time and say ur points suck.. people are entitled to their opinions. i have posted according to this topic or i have posted when trying to calm people down in this thread and maintain order. i never want to tell a mod anything but when i give a person 5 or 6 chances not to attack me and respond only to the thread itself, i mean geez im not standing for it. the moderator will decide the punishment for all involved here not you or i. i will never tell anyone that they dont belong here and to leave. i respect others peoples opinions to much and free speech. i dont want to be on a communist forum. if people disagree with my opinion i will try to illuminate them to my point of view but never telling them they are stupid,inferior, or say get out u troll. i have seen a lot of negative attitude on here. people who are banned will deserve it. the evidence meaning the posts, this new thread after all parties were warned will speak for itself.

starking
Can a mod close this thread, please.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can a mod close this thread, please.

I"d rather they ban certain people. The thread has had some good points but all this Thanos is cooler is starting to wear thin.

FearOfBlood
Thanos of course.

quanchi112
thanos has stalemated more powerful characters under his own power. beta ray bill stopped the odin vs thanos fight. so its not a loss its assumed thanos would lose but doesnt go down as a loss. darksieds submission to superman was a loss not only for the simple fact that it has happened multiple times but that he lost in a straight up duel. the exact way characters would fight in this forum. darksied does do hand to hand combat that much at all. thanos has fought beings with his fists more times than darksied has. plenty more times. thanos wins due to his relaince on himself and not an army. darksied is a commander of an army. thanos doesn need one. when thanos needs to beat someone down that is exactly what he does. he doesnt create beings to do it for him. he does it himself.

Estacado
Darkseid beats Thanos through sheer power not h2h fight.

quanchi112
darkseid and thanos are always compared to one another. no one dwarfs the other in sheer power that is why this debate is evenly split down the middle, worldwide that is. to me its close and no character is pimplslapping the other around. no hand waving is deciding this. it will come down to thanos and darkseid duking it out. as regards to this thanos would come out the victor. darkseid would win if he hit him with the omega effect. that would be his onnly shot. thanos would never let him hit him with that effect, thanos is way to overprepared to get caught by it. according to the rules posted each character has a general knowledge of one another. thanos is prepared for any eventuality anyways. its in his character. thanos wins this skirmish

Estacado
Darkseid and Thanos equal in power???
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

quanchi112
that is why the debate worldwide is so close. so evenly split. half the world isnt wrong. its just the characters are that close enough to each other. most of the time when darksied is thought to be destroying galaxies with his battles against orion. it is figuratively taken not literally.

Estacado
that is why the debate worldwide is so close. so evenly split. half the world isnt wrong. its just the characters are that close enough to each other. most of the time when darksied is thought to be destroying galaxies with his battles against orion. it is figuratively taken not literally.
Show me Thanos's highest feat and I will show you atleast 5 feats from Darkseid which are more impressive.

starking
Omg I just noticed, Logicaldebater's restricted. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Thank god. Happy Dance

starking
Quanchi, do you think Thanos can beat a powered up Superboy and Supergirl? The majority of this forum, thinks pc Superman can take Thanos. And yes, Superboy is justas powerful as Superman.

starking
edit

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Estacado
Show me Thanos's highest feat and I will show you atleast 5 feats from Darkseid which are more impressive.

thanos conquers universe.

thanos wins.

quanchi112
thanos can and does anything he puts his mind to. so the answer is yes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
thanos conquers universe.

thanos wins. yeah there is no fate better than conquering the universe. thanos does win the feat game as well.

starking
So you think Thanos can beat somebody, who sneezes out solar systems? Or can fly to the end of the universe in seconds? Or pull a galaxies worth of planets?

starking
yeah there is no fate better than conquering the universe. thanos does win the feat game as well. He was being sarcastic.

Estacado
yeah there is no fate better than conquering the universe. thanos does win the feat game as well.
Do you realise you are acting like a parrot?
All you do is repeat yourself all the time but what you say doesn't make any sense and it has nothing to do with Thanos vs Darkseid.

quanchi112
the deabte is thanos vs darkseid. i have already answered ur question start new thread. here im arguing darkseid vs thanos and not starting a new sub thread here

starking
Conquering the universe, won't help him in a fight.

Estacado
the deabte is thanos vs darkseid. i have already answered ur question start new thread. here im arguing darkseid vs thanos and not starting a new sub thread here Originally posted by Estacado

quanchi112
Conquering the universe, won't help him in a fight. neither will creating beings and hand waving people into submission. people were asking me to name a feat and that darkseid would have five more feats as possible. i was answering thier question. thanos as a character accomplished more in a shorter time span and is a better fighter as regards to a one on one skirmish which we are discussing here. in all aspects thanos wins, but as regards to this fight he has more one on one expereice than darkseid who tends to let his troops do the fighting for him.

Estacado
neither will creating beings and hand waving people into submission. people were asking me to name a feat and that darkseid would have five more feats as possible. i was answering thier question. thanos as a character accomplished more in a shorter time span and is a better fighter as regards to a one on one skirmish which we are discussing here. in all aspects thanos wins, but as regards to this fight he has more one on one expereice than darkseid who tends to let his troops do the fighting for him.
Do you realise that you don't even make sense????

starking
neither will creating beings and hand waving people into submission. people were asking me to name a feat and that darkseid would have five more feats as possible. i was answering thier question. thanos as a character accomplished more in a shorter time span and is a better fighter as regards to a one on one skirmish which we are discussing here. in all aspects thanos wins, but as regards to this fight he has more one on one expereice than darkseid who tends to let his troops do the fighting for him. Actually, it will, the beings he created are more powerful than Thanos himself. You no like Validus? Or taking away Secrets power? And do you think 3 billion daxamite's<Thanos's mind?

quanchi112
more powerful says u not me. superman beat darkseid who darkseid is more powerful then. him creating beings more powerful than thanso is speculation. i bring up factual information

Estacado
Superman beating DS is PIS!!!
Can your mind comprehend the meaning of PIS??????
Btw Thanos has been beaten by the Fantastic Four.

llagrok
Btw Thanos has been beaten by the Fantastic Four.

Thanos has also been arrested by the police!

NYPD > Thanos

Rewmac
Btw Thanos has been beaten by the Fantastic Four. So was Galactus...

starking
more powerful says u not me. superman beat darkseid who darkseid is more powerful then. him creating beings more powerful than thanso is speculation. i bring up factual information So I guess a guy who toys with 3 pc Krptonians, is weaker then Thanos.
And Superman has lost to Darkseid 10 times under various writers, compared to Superman beating Darkseid 3 times under Loeb's writing.

Estacado
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2137/59762852sj0.jpg

starking
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2137/59762852sj0.jpg I wonder what Quanchi will say about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.