Pirates of the Caribbean: The Fountain of Youth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Captain Jack Sparrow kicked opened a door to a bar and stormed in. With his voice raised high he screamed, "alright! Who wants to join my crew! Not all at once now!!"

Jack opened his eyes to see that the entire bar was empty. Jack was on the island of Tortuga. Jack stands motionless for a moment seeing no one in the bar. With a loud but confused voice Jack yells out, "hello!?"

Wondering around the bar Jack finally sits down fiddling with his hat and speaking to himself, "Oh bugger, I guess they all took a holiday. You can't blame them after everything that happened with Davy Jones and the East India Trading Company and what not. I just figured someone would be here willing to sail with me to Florida to find the Fountain of Youth. Oh well. Since no one is here I guess I can have some 'free' samples and enjoy myself."

"Speaking words of the Fountain of Youth is dangerous on Tortuga Captain Jack Sparrow." a man in a black hood said sitting behind Jack. This startled Sparrow causing him to bounce to his feet ready for a fight. Jack tries to draw his sword. "No need captain; if I wanted to kill you I could have the second you stepped into this bar."

"Fair enough then." Jack replied sitting back down.

"No one is on Tortuga. It's been abandoned shortly after the fall of the devil of the sea. The Prince invaded." the Stranger told Jack.

"And who might I ask is this Prince?" Jack questioned beginning to take interest.

"The Prince is the most ruthless pirate on the face of the planet. Davy Jones himself wasn't foolish enough to even try to attack his ship...ship, no. Calling it a ship would be like calling a planet a moon. This ship is the size of an island. Yeah, an island. The Prince is feared and he's been searching for the Fountain of Youth for decades." the Stranger answered Jack.

"Hmm...sounds like this Prince fellow hasn't met the famous Captain Jack Sparrow." Jack replied trying to act big.

"Ha! You'd be wise to give up your foolish search for the Fountain of Youth. You have been warned!" the Stranger shouted. Jack turned his head and whipped some spit off his face. When he turned back around the Stranger was gone.

"Prince huh? If I know Barbossa, he's also looking for that Fountain of Youth so he and Prince will meet. And if they meet they may kill each other or forge an alliance but that means I would be in trouble unless I first found Prince and made an alliance with him...but he may kill me so it would be better if I found Barbossa...oh why do I even try to plan these things out? They always fall a part." Jack said to himself. He stood up and put his hat on. "Now time to find a crew!"

Jack walked outside to the abandoned streets of Tortuga. Not a single soul to be found. Jack walked down the street looking for someone, anyone who may be capable of helping him. But to no avail. Jack came to the dock where his small, leaky boat was located. Jack flipped open his compass and looked at it. The compass pointed back towards the bar.

"What the?" Jack asked himself. He decided to follow the compass's direction and returned to the bar. This time when he stepped in the bar was filled from top to bottom and the people were cheering and having the time of their lives. Jack stood motionless at the bar confused and lost. He turned around to look outside and saw the streets filled with people.

The ex-Captain of the Black Pearl was puzzled and confused at this turn of events. Ignoring what just happened as a dream Jack shouted at the top of his voice, "alright! Who wants to join my crew! Not all at once now!!"

Emma718
Jessica looked over from her spot at the bar, as she heard someone yelling something she couldn't quite hear. Knowing the voice from somewhere, she smiled to self, continuing to wipe down the bar, ignoring the few sleazy guys that were trying to hit on her.

Kefka Palazzo
Oops, sorry about that. I'll repost this in the sign up thread.

SpadeKing
Just as Jay began entering the bar he turned towards the captain.

"and whats in it for the crew members that join? I don't sail just for looking for things."

Jay was wearing the same battle uniform for the prepared war, he never took it off after being promised a battle which he never fought in. torn shorts, a cut in half, opened jacket, and a black bandana he was a pretty big and ripped. at first sight you would think he was one of gentleman jecord's men. When he got a glimpse of the captain he smiled.

"Sparrow! well, I'll be i would gladly serve for a captain like you, only cause of the battles i hear of and the one i saw, I'm sure you should have a pretty promising journey... but the thing is sparrow can you promise me a battle?"

JaehSkywalker
Jerry sat at a table. A whore apparently couldn't see through her disguise, and decided to flirt. She sneered, pulled down her captain's hat(which she got from some other adventure in her life) and waved her away. The whore, apparently disgusted that she tried to hit it off with another girl, walked away and found another person...
She happened to look across at the door. She recognized the face from somewhere... But what the hell, he's asking for a crew, and she'll sign up. There ain't anything else to do now anyway...

Kefka Palazzo
When Aidan heard Jack's exclamation, he looked up. He clumsily got up from his chair, and swaggered over to the Captian.

"I'll be joinin' this crew! And i'll be saling with ya to the fountain."

He leaned against a table, without it he would probably fall over.

"In case ya didn' notice, I likes me some rum." He let out a loud belch.

"Ya, me too. In fact, why don't you go over there, and have yerself some more, I gotta find me a crew." Aidan leaned forward, his balance suddenly returning.

"I'm joinin' this crew, if ya don't like it..."

He put his hand on his pistol, Jack got the message.

"On second thought, you're the kind o' pirate I need, welcome aboard."

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Just as Jay began entering the bar he turned towards the captain.

"and whats in it for the crew members that join? I don't sail just for looking for things."

Jay was wearing the same battle uniform for the prepared war, he never took it off after being promised a battle which he never fought in. torn shorts, a cut in half, opened jacket, and a black bandana he was a pretty big and ripped. at first sight you would think he was one of gentleman jecord's men. When he got a glimpse of the captain he smiled.

"Sparrow! well, I'll be i would gladly serve for a captain like you, only cause of the battles i hear of and the one i saw, I'm sure you should have a pretty promising journey... but the thing is sparrow can you promise me a battle?"

"I can promise you more then just a battle mate, but a war." Jack replied to Jay kind of hoping nothing bad actually happens on this adventure. "You can count on you thing though that the battle itself, as fun as it is, isn't the prize but what's at the end of the battle. But what's the point on going if you don't have a crew and if you don't have a crew there's no battle need facing."

Originally posted by Kefka Palazzo
When Aidan heard Jack's exclamation, he looked up. He clumsily got up from his chair, and swaggered over to the Captian.

"I'll be joinin' this crew! And i'll be saling with ya to the fountain."

He leaned against a table, without it he would probably fall over.

"In case ya didn' notice, I likes me some rum." He let out a loud belch.

"Ya, me too. In fact, why don't you go over there, and have yerself some more, I gotta find me a crew." Aidan leaned forward, his balance suddenly returning.

"I'm joinin' this crew, if ya don't like it..."

He put his hand on his pistol, Jack got the message.

"On second thought, you're the kind o' pirate I need, welcome aboard."

"How do you know of the fountain?" Jack asked quietly.

mycoreisdark
While her dad was searching for a crew, Jourdanna had found a table where a few large men had started up a card game. "Count me in , boys!" she smiled and sat down. Soon enough, Jourdanna had wrung in all of the winnings and stuffed them into her pockets. "Sorry mates, that's just how the rum bottle rolls."
After fitting in a gold earring that she'd won, Jourdanna walked over to her dad and sunk into a chair at a nearby table. "How're we doing as far as a crew goes, Dad?" she said and suspiciously eyed the drunk man who was leaning on a table for support.

JaehSkywalker
((bloody hell mycoreisdark, i shivered when i read your post.. dad.?? I know about your bio though. read it. still freaky.))

Jerry stared for a few seconds at Jack, then the face registered. "Sparrow!" She shook her head and laughed. "I was wondering about what happened to you." She sat at a nearby chair. "I heard you need a crew, count me in."

SpadeKing
"ah, I see but, there is one last thing you have to promise jack... no one will drank all of the rum or there will be an inner battle on the ship savvy?"

Jay made that last remark without staying to hear the answer of jack as he went to his house to retrieve his money and search around the town to find a better sword and a gun worthy of a pirate war and his old knife.

ESB -1138
Jack looked around at the crowd of people that gathered around. "Gentlemen! and umm...ladies; you are all welcomed aboard as my brave and trusty crew! But first a ship is needed...and I have just the ship in mind. So if you would all follow me!"

Jack ran out of the bar but no one followed. A few seconds passed and Jack walked back in. "Huh.....there's rum on this ship."

Miracle
As Jack was standing there Captain Camilla Blane stood up and walked over at where he was. Two rather big women followed her.

- "I sure hope you take your eyes off the Dawnstar Jack. That's my ship and you're not taking it. But for the sake of my father's memory and the friendship he held with you I'm willing to help you recover the Pearl from Barbossa. I hate that man anyways" - Camilla said and then walked even closer to Jack - "And I'm Captain Camilla Blane now".

SpadeKing
Jay came running in just as quick as he left to get his equipment.

"Uh try not to leave without me Jack, I have, some business to take care of."

Jay ran into the bar and four more people came down the road shouting ' he went that way!' another of the men yelled 'retrieve my sword from him, I'll turn him in to be hung in the gallows for this!', Jay found the bar to be a good place to hide cause that was easily the most crowded place but, also he had a couple of good friends who would stir up a bar brawl if there was any trouble.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Miracle
As Jack was standing there Captain Camilla Blane stood up and walked over at where he was. Two rather big women followed her.

- "I sure hope you take your eyes off the Dawnstar Jack. That's my ship and you're not taking it. But for the sake of my father's memory and the friendship he held with you I'm willing to help you recover the Pearl from Barbossa. I hate that man anyways" - Camilla said and then walked even closer to Jack - "And I'm Captain Camilla Blane now".

"Oh that was YOUR ship! Oh bugger...alright then I'll take that offer of yours Cammy." Jack replied.

Emma718
Jessica decided to head on over to the now rather large gathering that was around Jack to intervene. She put down her cloth that she was wiping the bar top with and let her fellow worker know that she would be back.

She walked up to Jack and smiled.

"Well well well, why it isn't Captain Jack Sparrow." Jess smiled, putting her hands on her hips.

"What would you be doing in here, might i ask?" she added in raising an eyebrow.

Miracle
Camilla grinned at Jack.

- "Then let us stop wasting any more time and let us get going" - Camilla said and went to her ship.

- "All hands on deck!" - Camilla shouted as all the crew filed in - "To your stations ladies, weigh anchors get ready to make sail, we only need Jack Sparrow to give the heading".

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Emma718
Jessica decided to head on over to the now rather large gathering that was around Jack to intervene. She put down her cloth that she was wiping the bar top with and let her fellow worker know that she would be back.

She walked up to Jack and smiled.

"Well well well, why it isn't Captain Jack Sparrow." Jess smiled, putting her hands on her hips.

"What would you be doing in here, might i ask?" she added in raising an eyebrow.

"Looking for a crew. So if you don't mind we have places to go and people to see." Jack answered. "Beggers can't be choosers so IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME CREW THEN TO THE DAWNSTAR!!"

Camilla grinned at Jack.

- "Then let us stop wasting any more time and let us get going" - Camilla said and went to her ship.

- "All hands on deck!" - Camilla shouted as all the crew filed in - "To your stations ladies, weigh anchors get ready to make sail, we only need Jack Sparrow to give the heading".

"Right a heading...ehh..." Jack looked at his compass. The needle wouldn't stay in one direction. He twirled his finger around trying to decide which way to go. "Which way is Florida again?"

mycoreisdark
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
((bloody hell mycoreisdark, i shivered when i read your post.. dad.?? I know about your bio though. read it. still freaky.))

Jerry stared for a few seconds at Jack, then the face registered. "Sparrow!" She shook her head and laughed. "I was wondering about what happened to you." She sat at a nearby chair. "I heard you need a crew, count me in."

Jourdanna stepped aboard the Dawnster and made her way to the helm. She wouldn't be steering ofcourse, though she wanted to, she knew Captain Blaine was very protective of her ship. Instead, Jourdie made herself busy studying a large map that had been sprawled out nearby as she began to think where Barbossa might have sailed off to.

JaehSkywalker
"You know.. I think he's heading the same way we're going mate..." Jerry said, looking over Jourdanna's shoulder. "Whadaya know, maybe he's already half way there...."

Bizzy Bullet
Hermosa sailed on his ship in the swift current oceans. He stared over the balconey and looked down at the sea watching small fish pass by. He was alone because he was much of a loner at times. Hermosa then felt a slight cold breeze come past him. He shivered.

"Oh cold. Im out here looking for the giant squid and you tell me its not a good day?"

SpadeKing
Jay was still being chased by the guys until he told his friend's to throw their bottles in any random place as Jay pushed one guy into another and ducked as he was pushed back falling over jay and hitting another rusty, old man. Then the bar brawl broke out. Jay found his way out suprisingly easily, also along with a hat. On his way out caught eye to part of a crew who was heading towards a ship, he joined in the line to later find out this was a small crew to another ship and even worse the guys were back out and at him again. He ended up running back up the dock to later see the ship he immediatly hopped aboard and looked back to see the guys still coming and some more behind them... but they were on Jay's side as the men behind charged in with their shoulders knocking the men off the dock. The biggest of them yelled to him.

' I better not have done this for nothing Jay! you owe me once ya get back, you hear!'

Jay crawled aboard and threw his hat toward the man and yelled back.

"Well, I guess we're even then aye?"

The man smirked and said in a lower voice, 'aye, we're even alright'

mycoreisdark
"You might be right..." Jourdanna said to Jerry then turned around with a rather Jack-like expression of a coming yet senseless explanation. "...But... Barbossa does not posses the map or the compass, both of which we happen to be in possession of. So! Why then, would he be heading in the same direction in which we are heading? Why then would he already be halfway there?" she asked rhetorically. "Because if he is, he's then following a map which he does not have, and utilizing a compass which he also does not have. And your observation just didn't make any sense at all , mate." she smiled cheekily and chuckled before walking back down to the main deck where she sat on a crate.

Bizzy Bullet
(Spadeking your talking to me?)

SpadeKing
(nope have no idea who you are either huh )

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
"You might be right..." Jourdanna said to Jerry then turned around with a rather Jack-like expression of a coming yet senseless explanation. "...But... Barbossa does not posses the map or the compass, both of which we happen to be in possession of. So! Why then, would he be heading in the same direction in which we are heading? Why then would he already be halfway there?" she asked rhetorically. "Because if he is, he's then following a map which he does not have, and utilizing a compass which he also does not have. And your observation just didn't make any sense at all , mate." she smiled cheekily and chuckled before walking back down to the main deck where she sat on a crate.

"Aye mate." Jerry said, following Jourdanna. "But... I've heard there is more than one way to go to the fountain..." She sat down on a barrel. "There's no way to say if they are true, though.

mycoreisdark
"I've heard that aswell," Jourdanna gazed out over the ship. "but we don't know if Barbossa has heard that, and we also don't know if he'd believe such things... though, it does seem likely. O'course, most people will believe anything these days." she stared awkwardly into the distance as if she could see something there. "For example- People often think I've had to much sun for my own good. They say it's got me funny in the head, you know? But people can be so cold and rude, they always talk behind your back. I mean, honestly, what ever happened to the good ol' days when you didn't like someone, you just spat it right in their face?"

Emma718
Originally posted by ESB -1138
"Looking for a crew. So if you don't mind we have places to go and people to see." Jack answered. "Beggers can't be choosers so IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME CREW THEN TO THE DAWNSTAR!!"

"well that wasn't exactly what i was thinking, but bugger that. I am going." she smiled, as she quickly headed back to the bar to let her boss know that she won't be at work for awhile, it made it easier since she was related to the owner, otherwise she would of been dead.

Before exiting the bar, she grabbed a crate of rum for the crew. As a thank you gift. She walked back over to Jack and gave him the crate.

"I thought you might like this." she replied before walking past him to the ship. Before turning around laughing.

"I don't even know where the ship is." Jess added in.

JaehSkywalker
"I've heard that aswell," Jourdanna gazed out over the ship. "but we don't know if Barbossa has heard that, and we also don't know if he'd believe such things... though, it does seem likely. O'course, most people will believe anything these days." she stared awkwardly into the distance as if she could see something there. "For example- People often think I've had to much sun for my own good. They say it's got me funny in the head, you know? But people can be so cold and rude, they always talk behind your back. I mean, honestly, what ever happened to the good ol' days when you didn't like someone, you just spat it right in their face?"

"Barbossa could've tried. There is no way telling if it's true or not unless you try it, QED... or, talk to the right people." Jerry laughed. "On a side note, at least mate, you haven't got whores running over to you everytime you visit tortuga." She removed her hat again and let down her hair. "I should stop pretendin' to be a guy."
Jerry looked at the sky, and looked back at Jourdanna. "Perfect day for a sail don't cha think?" She smiled, then looked serious. "But, I don't expect this to be easy."

ESB -1138
"We have our heading!" Jack shouted as the needle pointed east. Jack smiled and closed his compass walking up to the helm. Jack had high hopes that the compass was pointing to the Fountain of Youth but a feeling deep down wanted the compass to point towards the Black Pearl so he could reclaim his lost ship.

Miracle
One of the women came to talk to Camilla, she seemed worried.

- "Ma'am, Captain Jack seems a bit preoccupied" - the woman said.

- "He's a captain who lost his ship yet again, I would be in the same position, but I think all of you know what would happen to you if you dared mutiny on me" - Camilla said and walked over to Jack looking at the compass - "If it is the Black pearl it is pointing to Jack then good for us, I'm aching to clash swords with that weasel Barbossa".

Camilla looked over at her crew and gave out her orders.

- "We're heading East. Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free! Full canvas we need speed incase we want to catch up to the Pearl" - Camilla said knowing it would be difficult to catch the Black Pearl but her ship was fast as well.

Bizzy Bullet
(nope have no idea who you are either huh )

I actually meant were u interacting with my Rp character. You don't remeber me? Im Yautja king remeber the guy with the 2 pac avatar?

Kefka Palazzo
"HAHA!" Shouted Aidan, he was enjoying a rather violent bar brawl. He took an (empty) bottle of rum, and smashed it over the head of a man, then used the sharp edges to shank another. He pulled his cutlass and cut a chair almost in two, then used both pieces to bash two random pirates over the head with.

"YARR!" He sucker-punched a man, then took his limp body and tossed it over a table, taking two others out with him.

"It's been fun, mates! But I gotta ship to catch!" His drunkiness seemingly dissapeared, he left the bar( not before tossing in a stick of dynamite as a parting gift) and ran full speed to where the others headed to, only to see the ship was leaving port!

"Gonna 'ave to jump, I will..." He ran to the edge of the dock, and leaped a mighty leap, he caught the rope ladder that was dangling over the edge of the ship.

"Ya almost left me be behind!"

SpadeKing
"Are you serious? you want to catch up with the pearl? the black pearl, aye, that may be a problem there matey."

Jay stood up, dusted himself off, and stood ther staring ahead at the sea wondering. 'how in the bloody hell would they catch the black pearl?' He turned his attention back to the lady yelling the orders.

"so what be it, that you want me to do? wait a sec, you're not the capt though, where is sparrow?"

Jaeh_JediPirate
Jerry overheard it. "You are gonna try to catch the pearl mate? Well.." She smirked. "Godd luck with that, i have no idea how the bloody hell you would do it."

SpadeKing
"aye, thats what I said... well thought atleast."

Jay loked around the boat and finally spotted sparrow already at the wheel of the ship. He was quickly prompted to ask but, said quietly to the other members.

"and how are you sure that the ship has went east?"

Jaeh_JediPirate
*that wasn't godd, that was supposed to be 'Good*

"I've heard Sparrow's compass doesn't work." Jerry answered. "Or does it now?" She laughed quietly.

SpadeKing
"maybe that compass is just like some toy that spins around and stops at random places, he might've thought it was real or something."

he laughed at the thought of that too. He really wondered though how would he have accomplished most of the things he has heard of?

"but if that be the case, how does he ever find what it is that he is looking for? natural insinct or something?"

Jaeh_JediPirate
"Ah mate.. you give me less credit than of what I know." Jerry grinned. "I've heard... things."

"I've heard there is this one compass... that points to the thing you want most in the world." Jerry laughed. "But then, there's no knowing if this thing is real now, ain't there?"

SpadeKing
Jay looked at Sparrow and thought, but sparrow promised a battle he wouldn't take the compass to find out.

"you don't think maybe, nah couldn't be, sparrow has had enough trouble keeping his own rum, doubt he could keep a compass like that, but whadya think about it?"

Jaeh_JediPirate
"Mate, that's a question I can't answer. Besides, I have no idea. The rest is to your imagination." Jerry smirked. "Why don't you ask him?" She suggested. She walked towards the portside and stared out into the sea.

ESB -1138
"To answer your first question, which is about the catching of the Black Pearl and not the whole problem with my compass which for your information works fine, we don't have anything to worry about. Barbossa will see me waving me little hat above me head calling him names and what nots, he gets angry and turns the Pearl around, the Dawnstar fights the Pearl while I sneak aboard, I take the helm and kick Barbossa off me ship. Or we all die in a firy battle. Either or awe mates? Now then, where is that rum?" Jack didn't seem to have a care in the world.

Jaeh_JediPirate
"Aye. The rum." Jerry laughed to herself when she heard Jack. She found 2 bottles of rum earlier, tossed one to Jack, and drank from the other herself.

Emma718
"Damn fools, i gave you rum before" Jess says shaking her head laughing.

ESB -1138
"Then why am I not drinking it?" Jack questioned. "So therefore the rum must NOT exist or else I would know about and...hey look a barrel of rum."

Emma718
Jess just stood staring at Jack blankly, and laughed a little.

"You and your rum, but hey i have nothing against it. Since i did work in a bar and i do personally love Rum to" she replied.

Jaeh_JediPirate
"I've heard that the rum always runs out around you Sparrow. What is that, bad luck?"

Miracle
"Are you serious? you want to catch up with the pearl? the black pearl, aye, that may be a problem there matey."

Jay stood up, dusted himself off, and stood ther staring ahead at the sea wondering. 'how in the bloody hell would they catch the black pearl?' He turned his attention back to the lady yelling the orders.

"so what be it, that you want me to do? wait a sec, you're not the capt though, where is sparrow?"

- "Indeed Sparrow is your Captain, but I am Captain of this ship, so until the Black Pearl is back in Sparrow's command, as long as you stay on my ship, you'll do what I say" - Camilla said and then turned over to face Jay since she was busy looking at the horizon - "To answer the question of how we would catch up to the Pearl, I would tell you that my father was the one who built this ship, the design were copied by the Royal Navy and hence a ship called The Interceptor was constructed, so we may not be as fast as the Pearl but fast enough to attempt to catch up. And the wind is turning favaroble to our purpose".

Camilla pointed to the sky ahead, it was dark gray, a huge storm came their way.

- "If I know Barbossa, which I do, he will have seen the storm and thought Jack would be delayed because of it, but since right now he's going to go after the Pearl with me, we are going through the storm" - Camilla said.

ESB -1138
"Through the storm? As in that storm right up there? But perhaps, just maybe Barbossa already thought of that possibility and decided to take a different course of action. After all it is possible that he thought like the famous and dashing Captain Jack Sparrow. Besides taking on a storm of that...size...may not best serve us well for I have heard tales of a great beast coming with the storms to devour ships." Jack replied to Camilla.

Miracle
- "I think you could agree with me that Barbossa would never bring himself to think like you. I even think it is not physically possible to grasp your line of thought" - Camilla said with a small grin - "As to the beast, we can always count on your friend Will Turner to give us a hand with said beastie, should it decide to appear. Also what happened to the whole 'I don't think they have ever met Captain Jack Sparrow'?".

ESB -1138
"Good point. Let's just hope we can make it through said storm in one piece. The water is as black as night...what lurks beneath is something that I don't want to know about." Jack replied fiddling his compass.

Miracle
- "If one thing I learned from Barbossa is to navigate through storms" - Camilla said - "Brace yourselves, you're about to get your panties wet!".

Camilla took the helm and veered the ship towards the storm. She then looked at her ladies and then at the men standing around.

- "Help ensure the main sails are reinforced, the strong winds could rip them apart and then we'd be in trouble" - Camilla said.

Bizzy Bullet
Hermosa sailed up besides a ship and saw Jack sparrow talking to two other people that might have been pirates. Although Hermosa wasn't scared of pirates since he kept a shotgun with him. He stops the ship and looks at the strangers and intervens in the conversation.

"Rumy you say? Thats a drink? Im too fond of alcholic beverages."

Chakra Master
Jacob "Grubs" Swan(hint, hint) had just pulled himself aboard this great big ship filled with women... and his woman!
"Jourdie! I swam all the way out here for you!"
He went on with his usual hopefullness of getting "miss sparrow" to be misses swan.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
"I've heard that the rum always runs out around you Sparrow. What is that, bad luck?"

"bad hiding places maybe?"

Jay turned around to hear about entering a storm he thought htey were kidding until they began turning right at it.

"aw why does there have to be a storm there?"

Jay had no appointed station for himself so he scambled back and forth confused of what to do.

"uh captain anything I can help with here?"

Jaeh_JediPirate
"Oh bloody hell. storm." Jerry murmured to herself when she saw it.
"Same question, is there anything i could do to help? I don't wanna die yet mate."

SpadeKing
"aye, I'm to fine of a man to die."

Jay looked dead ahead at the storm, he was never this scared before. This was not only his first time heading straight into a storm but, his first team really being under command of a captain. Usually he was with a friend of his and Jay was just to lie around all day.

"Jack this little beastie yar talkin about, ya say he comes along with the storms aye? any ideas of what're doing if we encounter that thing?"

Jaeh_JediPirate
"Little beasties. I hope I'll never encounter one in my life." Jerry said to herself. "I hope we don't encounter it mate...."

Emma718
Originally posted by Emma718
Jess just stood staring at Jack blankly, and laughed a little.

"You and your rum, but hey i have nothing against it. Since i did work in a bar and i do personally love Rum to" she replied.

ESB -1138
Just like that the entire Dawnstar came to a stop as though it hit land or a reef. The wind was fierce pushing the sails to its limit. Jack grab a hold of the railing. Rain came pouring out of the sky. So much rain that it made seeing five feet away impossible. All Jack managed to utter softly was, "the Leviathan."

Miracle
Camilla turned to Jay as he asked.
"Jack this little beastie yar talkin about, ya say he comes along with the storms aye? any ideas of what're doing if we encounter that thing?"

- "Then we will do what we do best, improvise" - Camilla said and then turned to jack as he whispered. "The Leviathan".

- "All available hands to the cannons, ready to fire at command!" - Camilla said.

SpadeKing
"The wha?"

Jay did a double take to the sea and back at jack then ran down into the mid sections of the ship he yelled the commands back out as he ran through just to make sure everyone heard and manned himself to a cannon of his own just incase.

ESB -1138
And just like that the great beast rose out of the depths of the ocean.
http://www.tyranx.com/concepts/leviathan.jpg
The Leviathan rose to great heights. Sailors and pirates tell the tale of the Leviathan and how very few have seen the great beast and lived to tell of it. It was the king of the sea; all the creatures even the Kraken feared this terror.

Jack looked in amazement at the beast. The Dawnstar begun to pick up speed again as though it was free from what once bounded it.

mycoreisdark

Emma718

The Leviathan rose to great heights. Sailors and pirates tell the tale of the Leviathan and how very few have seen the great beast and lived to tell of it. It was the king of the sea; all the creatures even the Kraken feared this terror.

Jack looked in amazement at the beast. The Dawnstar begun to pick up speed again as though it was free from what once bounded it.

Jess stared ahead in amazement and shock, as the huge sea creature rose from the sea.

"Bloody Oath, it's huge." she says wide eyed, nearly falling back. As the ship picked up speed, waves started crashing into the boat. Making Jess tumble sideways.

Jaeh_JediPirate

"What the bloody hell!" Jerry shouted. "That thing is huge!" Jerry hang on to the railing.

ESB -1138

"Hard to starboard." Jack managed to utter softly.

Miracle
Camilla then shouted to the woman on the helm.

- "Hard to Starboard!" - Camilla said and went over to the helm running at it, taking her place right next to it as the big woman taking the helm turned to starboard.

Kefka Palazzo
This was Aidan's que. He scrambled below deck, and began spouting off orders to the canon operators.

"Get the lead out! It's life or death it is!" He himself grabbed holf of a canon ball, loaded it, and was getting ready to fire before anyone else had even reached for gun powder.

"What's the matter ya bilge rats!? LOAD THE CANONS!" He took a swig of rum, then began spouting orders once more.

mycoreisdark
Jourdanna gazed at the beast in awe. "Bugger... It's bloody huge!" she muttered and made for a rifle. "Leviathan... Leviathan... where have I heard that before?" she thought as she loaded her gun and shot at the beast. However, no matter how much they would shoot, Jourdanna knew that it wasn't likely the thing would go down this way. She searched the back of her mind for the answer and she scrounged through the many legends she'd heard in her time. She half remembered one that mentioned a weak point on the beast. 'That's it!' she thought and hurried to Captain Jack. "Dad! I don't think that open fire is going to do the trick! It's got to have a weak point. Dosn't it?"

Miracle
- "We're not opening fire at random my girl, we are not amateurs" - Camilla said - "Hurry and ready the cannons, the devil's here and it needs it's welcome!".

Camilla then took hold of the wheel and spun it a bit to starboard heading around the beast. The Leviathan was huge so it would take time for it to align or move to have them in it's sights. In order to pick up even more speed the oars went down, about forty women and prisoners rowed to help the ship gain more speed.

- "This is how we meant to catch on to the pearl" - Camilla said and the first mate went down to time the rows of the oars with a drum. The Dawnstar began picking up more speed.

- "We need to fire on the first sight of movement from it Jack, to give us at least a chance to get away" - Camilla said then turned at Jourdanna - "If you know the weakpoint my girl now is the time to speak up".

ESB -1138
Suddenly the Leviathan submerged underwater. As it fell into the depths below it left behind massive waves tossing the Dawnstar like a toy boat. Jack grabbed hold of the railing as the waters slowly came to a calm. Before long a shadow appeared in the water, a large shadow much bigger then the Dawnstar. The shadow seemed to strecth out circling the Dawnstar.

"Oh bugger...I think the beastie has us cut off." Jack said looking around at all sides. "It's waiting for us to make the first move."

Jaeh_JediPirate
"First move eh?" Jerry wrinkled her forehead. "Accursed waters shouldn't be traveled! I'd say we turn back, but I'm not a coward." Jerry thought for a moment. "I've heard about the said weak point too, but i don't remember anything! Mate," Jerry shouted to Jourdanna. "Do you know something about this?!"

SpadeKing
Jay came running out a little to late for all of the excitement.

"Aye, what'd I miss? we heard the beast was here"

He took a long look around no seeing anything.

"So win, did we?"

mycoreisdark
"Neither can I, mate." Jourdanna said then smiled as she added. "I do remember being quite full of rum at the time though." She leaned over the rail and observed the dark shadow. "Alright, well! Let's have us a thinking session, shall we?" She leaned back and continued to pace in a circle. "I seem to remember the legend being Scadinavian or Greek, definitely a heathen origin."

ESB -1138
"Well whatever we do we cannot stay here in the center of the storm. The waves are dealing their damage to the ship." Jack told everyone still looking at the shadows.

Emma718
Jess was now stoking wet from all the water that had splashed aboard, she looked at Jack.
"I agree, i just want to get out of here." she said as she walked up next to Jack.

"I can see that you are worried Jack? i am to" Jess added in looking at the shadow beneath.

SpadeKing
"so uh, he, its still down there?"

Jay came back on top of the ship looking around as rain splashed in his face. He was starting to wish he stayed back at Tortuga.

"should I tell everyone to load the cannons?"

Miracle
- "Row hard with those oars, get the rhythm on! Make safe the sails and go ahead full! We need to move out of this storm now!" - Camilla said. The Dawnstar began moving forward fast getting clear of the shadowy water.

- "Make ready the cannons, we are not out of this yet!" - Camilla said.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Jerry thought hard. "Dammit, I can't remember!" She swore in frustration. "Let's just get outta here!" Jerry held on tight to the railing.

SpadeKing
"Aye!"

Jay hurried back down the stairs yelling back out the commands

"look alive everyone! back on the cannons! this isn't a time for rest we still got us a beastie to kill! Faster men unless ya wants to be swimming for your life from that thing out in a storm like this!"

Jay took himself back at the cannon he was at before, loaded it and waited for any sign.

ESB -1138
Suddenly the waves begun to grow in size. The top of the waves struck the deck of the Dawnstar. Jack opened the compass. "Turn the ship around maties!! Turn it around!!"

Miracle
- "Hang on gents!" - Camilla shouted as she spun the wheel. The men that were rowing began to help the ship turn around and it did so fast. The Dawnstar went ahead at full speed in the direction Jack shouted.

- "Do not keep away from the cannons, be at the ready!" - Camilla said.

Chakra Master
"Wait! Jourdana, I be the one who told ye the Leviatihan's weaknes! The only way to penetrate it is to hit under or inbetween the bg bloody plates on it's body!"

ESB -1138
- "Hang on gents!" - Camilla shouted as she spun the wheel. The men that were rowing began to help the ship turn around and it did so fast. The Dawnstar went ahead at full speed in the direction Jack shouted.

- "Do not keep away from the cannons, be at the ready!" - Camilla said.

"Oh bugger. It seems we have a problem." Jack uttered softly. Behind the Dawnstar the Leviathan lept into the sky. It's entire body emerged out of the water and it came crashing back down causing a massive tidal wave that could whip out the Dawnstar.

mycoreisdark
Originally posted by Chakra Master
"Wait! Jourdana, I be the one who told ye the Leviatihan's weaknes! The only way to penetrate it is to hit under or inbetween the bg bloody plates on it's body!"
Jourdanna turned to face Grubs as he spoke.
"Aye! That's it! Between it's armor plates." she answered entusuastically. Then as the Leviathan exploded out of the water, she turned in horror and gawked at it. "Any ideas on how to do that? The beastie moves quite quickly for something of it's size."

Jaeh_JediPirate
Jerry shook her head. "I'm not sure how to do that!" She laughed a bit inspite of what's happening. "Maybe someone should ride it!"

ESB -1138
Jack opened the compass. "Turn the ship around maties!! Turn it around!!"

Miracle
As soon as Jack spoke Camilla turned the wheel to make the ship turn, the rowers helped the ship once more to turn quickly. Camilla then looked at Jack.

- "I'm open to any suggestions!" - Camilla said.

ESB -1138
Jack looked at the compass as it still pointed backwards. Jack turned around and grabbed a bottle of rum. "My mistake." Jack said. The needle pointed north now. "Okay, let's try that way. North."

Miracle
Camilla rolled her eyes at Jack. She then turned the ship north and went into that direction. The oars rowed quickly and timely to give the Dawnstar more speed.

ESB -1138
The Leviathan begun to give up the chase. The Dawnstar emerged out of the storm. Behind were no traces of the great beast.

ESB -1138
]

mycoreisdark
Jourdanna had taken Jerrys comment quite seriously and waited at the ready incase the oppertunity arose. However, when the Dawnster won the chase, she was quite amazed. "A bloody great beastie like that, beaten by a ship? Perhaps we're in shallow water now." she gazed over the edge and into the sea then looked up at the sky, gratefull that the storm had cleared.

Jaeh_JediPirate
"We outrunned it?" Jerry shook fer head, smiling. "I never thought we could!"

"Did we, or did it abandon the chase?"

Miracle
- "The storm was simply over, if it had not we would lie in the bottom of the ocean right now" - Camilla said and kept the Dawnstar on it's course in the direction Jack said.

- "The Leviathan was playing with us, but should we ever get caught in a storm again, it will mean business" - Camilla said.

ESB -1138
Jack looked at the storm now safely behind the Dawnstar and took a breath of relief to see that the Leviathan has given up the chase.

"Alright then we lost speed and because we have lost speed we have lost time and time is something you can never get back so," before Jack could finish the Dawnstar again came to a complete stop. Jack almost lost balance and fell to the floor...almost. He looked around. "Now what?"

And just like that the Dawnstar was taken under the great sea in but a flash. Jack swam under the water to see the great Leviathan's many long claws attached to the bottom of the Dawnstar.

mycoreisdark
When the ship came to an abrupt halt, Jourdanna was knocked back onto the deckbox upon which she had previously been sitting, and as the Dawnstar was engulfed by the sea, she floated, as did many others, into the rigging. A slack sheet line entangled Jourdie's leg and she pannicked as she realised that she could no longer swim to the surface. Running out of air, she pulled her dagger from her belt and immediately began to free herself from the rapidly sinking ship.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Jerry quickly swam to the surface. She looked under and saw the leviathan pull the ship down. Darn that little beastie. She thought. She saw Jourdanna trying to swim to the surface. She stared for a few seconds, and realized she was struggling to get free from a rope. She swam down and tried to help.

Emma718
When the ship had suddenly stopped, Jess lost her balance and fell to the floor. In the process she whacked her arm into a piece of sharp wood sticking out at the corner of the ship, leaving a big cut.

"Ouch, bloody stupid piece of wood." she said out aloud, covering her arm, to stop the blood. But before she could inspect her wound, the ship was taken under the water. Luckily for Jess she was quick enough to swim out of the ship's way and to the surface.

Miracle
As the Dawnstar was pulled by the Leviathan. Camilla swam into the low deck to release the prisoners and when she did so the prisoners swam to the surface. All the crew surfaced short after. Camilla looked around her ship, this was the end of her father's life work. Thank god for the "Crescent Moon", the other ship her father had built during his days as a retired merchant. The Crescent Moon was a bit smaller in size but much more fast than the Dawnstar and heavily more armed.

Camilla surfaced shortly and whistled. A small hawk flew over to her and she placed a small vial in the pocket beside the Hawk's left claw. The Hawk then flew high into the sky and disappeared in the horizon.

- "The Crescent Moon will be here shortly, it always follows our trail several clicks away so it should have been around here and away from the storm" - Camilla said.

ESB -1138
"Oh goodie. Can you tell them to look for me hat on the way. It seems I lost it." Jack replied completely serious.

mycoreisdark
Jourdana freed herself from the tangled lines and made her way to the surface. Gasping for air, she looked around to see that everyone had made it out of the sinking ship.

Miracle
The Crescent Moon was soon visible. It kept to the shallows and navigated opposite the storm. As soon the ship was in range it started casting life lines towards the crew of the now vanished to the depths Dawnstar. Camilla soon was onboard and one of the crew men handed Jack his hat.

- "We've lost time but hopefully and thanks to my dear father's memory, we will make it fast to the location of the Pearl. Barbossa does not have the map, you do Jack so he will be looking for you. We will hide you onboard when we meet him and then we will corner him making you ready to take your place back at the helm of your precious Pearl" - Camilla said and then turned to the direction Jack had pointed to before the Dawnstar was taken - "That way, make sail you know the works!".

Jaeh_JediPirate
Jerry surfaced, and caught her breathe. She looked around, and saw a ship. People were already climbing up. She swam towards it. "Oh hell! finally!" Jerry said, and climbed up the ship.

ESB -1138
The Crescent Moon was soon visible. It kept to the shallows and navigated opposite the storm. As soon the ship was in range it started casting life lines towards the crew of the now vanished to the depths Dawnstar. Camilla soon was onboard and one of the crew men handed Jack his hat.

- "We've lost time but hopefully and thanks to my dear father's memory, we will make it fast to the location of the Pearl. Barbossa does not have the map, you do Jack so he will be looking for you. We will hide you onboard when we meet him and then we will corner him making you ready to take your place back at the helm of your precious Pearl" - Camilla said and then turned to the direction Jack had pointed to before the Dawnstar was taken - "That way, make sail you know the works!".

"Map...right funny story. I traded the map." Jack replied.

Miracle
Camilla then turned over to Jack.

- "What do you mean, you traded the map? Oh damn it Jack!" - Camilla said and turned to the helm and sighed - "Well at least we have the compass still...right?".

ESB -1138
"The compass? Oh bugger. I left it on the Dawnstar."

mycoreisdark
Jourdanna climbed aboard and wrung out her hat. She heard the knews of the map and the compass, and leaned against the railing in disbelief. However, she soon brightened and said "That monkey of Barbossa's is still cursed isn't it? Perhaps, since Barbossa will be looking for dad, he'll come this way. We can trick him into sending the monkey down for the compass." She snickered at the idea of the monkey facing the Levaithan- she really detested monkeys.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Jerry just shook her head. "What the bloody hell's wrong with you Jack? How the heck could we possibly get there without any sense of direction on where it is?!"

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
Jerry just shook her head. "What the bloody hell's wrong with you Jack? How the heck could we possibly get there without any sense of direction on where it is?!"

"We have all the sense I need right here" Jack points to his bottle of rum that he held on too the entire time the Leviathan attacks and sunk the ship.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Jerry shook her head. "That vile drink. If only it didn't taste so good..." She trailed off, and walked around to try and find a bottle for herself.

ESB -1138
"First off don't talk bad about rum. Second," Jack broke the bottle on the side of the ship and behold there was a piece of paper. "I took the time to draw what I saw. Hey that rhymes."

mycoreisdark

Jaeh_JediPirate
"Well, it is a vile drink mate. Don't worry, i like it as much as you do." Jerry looked at the paper. "I never knew we had an artist on board. At least you had the presence of mind to actually make a copy."

ESB -1138
Jack opens the paper. "Hmm...I didn't take into consideration that the rum may make the ink on the paper....umm...not readable."

Jaeh_JediPirate
"Great. Just great." Jerry sighed. "What do you propose we do now?"

mycoreisdark
Jourdanna plopped herself down onto a deckbox behind her father and Jerry. She began attempting to dump the water out of her boots but froze when she heard what her father had just said.

mycoreisdark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.