Can any MUTANT beat Superman????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
I was just wondering if it was possible for Superman to be killed be a mutant?!?!?!? This is strait up power for power. No Pheonix Force or IG's.
I'm looking for one but the max is 3. NO OMEGA LEVEL MUTANTS!!! Let's get creative. MUTIE LOVERZZZ!!!!!!!!!! evil face mad sick laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Endless Mike
MJJ

Hitman911
Originally posted by Endless Mike
MJJ

who is that?

Endless Mike
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Jim_Jaspers

shksprtx
HOM Scarlet Witch

Grimm22
Magick

Jebus reborn
Thanos.

tjcoady
man of miracles?

Photon009
Mad Jim Jaspers
Franklin Richards aka Psi-Lord
Shaman X-Man
Jesus Cable
Vulcan w/ Darwin
Apocalypse (when not jobbing)

Standard X-Man and standard Vulcan would have shots at taking down Supes too but im not too sure.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Thanos.

mmmmm....... I said mutants!! mad

Ymir
Magneto could probably give Supes a run for his money, if not beat him outright. Of course, it depends on what Superman we're talking about. Pre-Crisis Superman could probably lay a fairly thorough smackdown on Magneto. Post Crisis. Not so much. This is the guy who has taken potshots from low powered Galactus, and has even held Earth hostage on occasion.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Hitman911
mmmmm....... I said mutants!! mad If you knew your back story on Thanos... he is indeed a mutant.

Lethal_Rise
Selene or Apocalypse or Phoenix

Photon009
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
If you knew your back story on Thanos... he is indeed a mutant.

Thanos is Titanian. Aka an Alien not a mutant.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
Selene or Apocalypse or Phoenix

The pheonix is not a mutant!! it's a parisite!

Endless Mike
Titans were Eternals originally from Earth. So not alien.

Photon009
Titans were Eternals originally from Earth. So not alien.

Dude. Thanos is Titanian, aka an Alien. That's like saying Genis is a mutant not an Alien/Titanian. The generally consensus for mutants are when you're born on Earth with powers. Otherwise you're an alien.

Endless Mike
So if a pregnaut astronaut had a baby on the space shuttle while it was orbiting earth, the baby would be an alien?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Photon009
Thanos is Titanian. Aka an Alien not a mutant.

Thanos is a mutant Eternal. He's just not a mutant of the "X-Men" variety.

celestialdemon
As for the question:

Hyperstorm
Franklin Richards
Mad Jim Jaspers
Jamie Braddock
Legion
Nate probably could

quanchi112
proteus and onslaught

darthgoober
Dude. Thanos is Titanian, aka an Alien. That's like saying Genis is a mutant not an Alien/Titanian. The generally consensus for mutants are when you're born on Earth with powers. Otherwise you're an alien.
Not quite, check out the first paragraph....
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Mutants

"Mutants, also known as "homo superior" are beings who are born with genetic anomalies which grants them abilities, an appearance, or powers that a particular race doesn't have. Mutants have been seen throughout the universe, but are more commonly seen on Earth ."

Thanos IS a mutant because he was born with a genetic anomaly that made him different than the other Eternals on Titan.

Rick/Genis
did it manifest during puberty?

xmarksthespot
Thanos is a Titanian mutant, but he isn't a mutant in the H. sapiens superior sense considering he isn't actually H. sapiens at all, but it never really specified human mutant in the OP so Thanos is a valid answer.

tkitna
Is Superman immune to telepathy? If not, theres a bunch who could take him out.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
did it manifest during puberty?
No but neither did Nightcrawler's or Beast's, they where born with a freakish appearance and increased attributes the same as Thanos.

leonheartmm
franklin richards
hyperstorm
mad jim jaspers
proteus
legion
alpha
jean grey
nate grey
cable
stryfe
jammie bradock
scarlett witch
kid omega
elixir
new son gambit
apocalypse
invisible woman
magneto
thanos
blackbolt
genis vell
rick jones/destiny force
maelstrom
the dude nate/cable killed{forgot name}
xavier

llagrok
^ Elixir could in 100 years, now he's far too weak. Black Bolt is an inhuman.

Beyonder.

Estacado
Edit.

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos
Jaspers
Magician
Xman
Hyperstorm
JamieBraddock

boriquaking55
According to Retconni....I mean, Illuminati - Beyonder is now a mutant too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't shiv
hell yes genis vell aka Photon.

Shadowcat

Emma Frost

SpunkySmurph

Apocalypse (when not jobbing)
none180

quanchi112
i added tow names that werent added yet. i guess this means the answer is yes. alot of mutants could beat superman. while superman is powerful himself alot of mutants are uber powerful

quanchi112
i was under the impression that earth mutants were all the thread poster allowed. i could be wrong though but that is what i thought.

Galan007
and standard Vulcan would have shots at taking down Supes too but im not too sure. The same Vulcan that Gladiator one-shotted? wtf.

starlock
Originally posted by Galan007
The same Vulcan that Gladiator one-shotted? wtf.

When gladiator took him down he did not have darwins power anymore

Galaan007,i believe he has vulcan with darwins power(when vulcan emerged from space he had two other mutants powers inside him)
so basicly Darwin can adapt very quickly add that to vulcans power set

Not that i agree he can win,but just some info smile

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
When gladiator took him down he did not have darwins power anymore

Galaan007,i believe he has vulcan with darwins power(when vulcan emerged from space he had two other mutants powers inside him)
so basicly Darwin can adapt very quickly add that to vulcans power set

Not that i agree he can win,but just some info smile Please note how the post I responded to was written:
Mad Jim Jaspers
Franklin Richards aka Psi-Lord
Shaman X-Man
Jesus Cable
Vulcan w/ Darwin
Apocalypse (when not jobbing)The one in bold is who you seem to be talking about...

But then he went on to say this:
Standard X-Man and standard Vulcan would have shots at taking down Supes too but im not too sure. That's why I said this:Originally posted by Galan007
The same Vulcan that Gladiator one-shotted? wtf.

smile

starlock
Please note how the post I responded to was written:
The one in bold is who you seem to be talking about...

But then he went on to say this:
That's why I said this:

Sorry for the misinformation sad

Photon009
Gladiator only beat him like that because Gladiator was extremely confident, and believed himself untouchable, so Vulcan wasnt able to touch him. If Gladiator believed himself untouchable and was that confident against Superman, Superman would go down hard too.

starlock
Gladiator only beat him like that because Gladiator was extremely confident, and believed himself untouchable, so Vulcan wasnt able to touch him. If Gladiator believed himself untouchable and was that confident against Superman, Superman would go down hard too.

Well vulcan does not have invulnerabilities does he? when full confidence gladiator tries to take out supes thats when his confidence goes away,superman is not getting one shotted by full confidence gladiator IMO- if you asked me that why hulk took him out,he was confident untill hulk came back and he took a beating,but hey its just my opinion

Galan007
Gladiator only beat him like that because Gladiator was extremely confident, and believed himself untouchable, so Vulcan wasnt able to touch him. If Gladiator believed himself untouchable and was that confident against Superman, Superman would go down hard too. I'm sorry,

But when a pissed off Supes punches Gladiator back, he won't exactly be very confident any more. erm

llagrok
I'm sorry,

But when a pissed off Supes punches Gladiator back, he won't exactly be very confident any more. erm

Depends on whether or not Morrison is the one behind it.

Hitman911
Originally posted by llagrok
Depends on whether or not Morrison is the one behind it. Umm..... I thought Gladiator was an alien!!?!?!? evil face

charlemagne9746
I was just wondering if it was possible for Superman to be killed be a mutant?!?!?!? This is strait up power for power. No Pheonix Force or IG's.
I'm looking for one but the max is 3. NO OMEGA LEVEL MUTANTS!!! Let's get creative. MUTIE LOVERZZZ!!!!!!!!!! evil face mad sick laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

The thread starter stated that no Omega Level Mutants are allowed....so, no MJJ, Ice Man, Franklin Richards, Thanos per say...or beings like that.

With non-Omega level mutants...I'd say that there would be very few..if any that can take Supes.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
The thread starter stated that no Omega Level Mutants are allowed....so, no MJJ, Ice Man, Franklin Richards, Thanos per say...or beings like that.

With non-Omega level mutants...I'd say that there would be very few..if any that can take Supes.

Jaspers was never called Omega
Thanos is not an Omega

People like Magician are still left anyway. Hell current Beyonder would still be on the list.

Scoobless
Storm

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thanos is not an Omega

People like Magician are still left anyway. Hell current Beyonder would still be on the list.

Yeah...but MJJ is far more powerful than any "Named" Omega level mutant...and Thanos..is well..Thanos...he would be above most Omega levels too.

I was just under the impression that that is what the thread starter intended...most beings Omega level and over would be overkill...so I just assume he means regular mutants like Magneto, Xavier, etc..

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah...but MJJ is far more powerful than any "Named" Omega level mutant...and Thanos..is well..Thanos...he would be above most Omega levels too.

I was just under the impression that that is what the thread starter intended...most beings Omega level and over would be overkill...so I just assume he means regular mutants like Magneto, Xavier, etc..

That sort of become a "No True Scotsman" fallacy. If you just keep chaning the definition until it fits specific parameters you want then the whole argument is pointless.

charlemagne9746
That sort of become a "No True Scotsman" fallacy. If you just keep chaning the definition until it fits specific parameters you want then the whole argument is pointless.

No...he said no Omega level mutants...and I'm sure that means any character on that power level who is not necessarily classified as "Omega" level.

Symmetric Chaos
No...he said no Omega level mutants...and I'm sure that means any character on that power level who is not necessarily classified as "Omega" level.

srug

Omega measures potential not power anyway. Elixer is an Omega but Superman would probably destroy him.

charlemagne9746
srug

Omega measures potential not power anyway. Elixer is an Omega but Superman would probably destroy him.

Yeah..that's true...I was only thinking of the most powerful mutants...i wasn't considering mutants like Elixer.

the Darkone
Jamie Braddock
Mad Jim Jasper
HOM Scarlett Witch
God -like Cable
Shaman Xmen
Vulcan w/Darwin
Cassandra Nova
Psi-Lord
Protetus

quanchi112
superman gets owned many times is the what we have discovered in this thread by earth mutants and universal mutants.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
Jamie Braddock
Mad Jim Jasper
HOM Scarlett Witch
God -like Cable
Shaman Xmen
Vulcan w/Darwin
Cassandra Nova
Psi-Lord
Protetus Originally posted by Hitman911
I'm looking for one but the max is 3. NO OMEGA LEVEL MUTANTS!!! Let's get creative.

Scoobless
Forge ... if he gets a couple of days to prep.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Scoobless
Forge ... if he gets a couple of days to prep.

Superman punches through prep.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Superman punches through prep.

laughing laughing laughing

Scoobless
Thats's what Forge wanted him to do.

shifty

batdude123
God -like Cable

The same Cable that was punked by Surfer with just some simple eye beams?

Riiiiiight...

Hitman911
Thanos is not an Omega

um yea he is!!!! wink

Hitman911
Originally posted by batdude123

Riiiiiight... laughing laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
um yea he is!!!! wink

Which one? I don't recall any of those people being called Omegas.

Magician can't be an Omega in fact afaik.

Hitman911
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Jim_Jaspers

Check out this link..... it mentions some omega mutants rolling on floor laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Check out this link..... it mentions some omega mutants rolling on floor laughing

Try this one no expression

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-level_mutant

It's wiki but still come on man you couldn't find this?

celestialdemon

The link actually states that his Omega status is unofficial.

Hitman911
Yea like deadpool is Unofficially un killable.

Symmetric Chaos

He's not a mutant. Nor would he have a chance against Superman.

quanchi112
superman would beat a room full of deadpools.

celestialdemon

Mr. Immortal is officially unkillable. Deadpool can be killed. It's just extremely difficult to do.

jasonk3
Storm beats Superman.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by jasonk3
Storm beats Superman.

no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by jasonk3
Storm beats Superman.

Twice .... at the same time.

Symmetric Chaos

Roundhouse kick ftw w00t

jasonk3
Originally posted by celestialdemon
no expression

What?

Roundhouse kick ftw w00t

They agree with me...

shifty

don't shiv
me four Superman is vulnerable to the red wavelenghts within the spectrum.

Hitman911
Did sombody say Cable!?!?!?!?lollollollol

Hitman911
Isn't someone going to say Logan??vampirevampire

2damnloud
I for one can agree that Ororo proabably couldn't beat Superman.

grey fox

Riiiiiight...

Cable actualy has a 3/10 chance.

Hitman911
Originally posted by 2damnloud
I for one can agree that Ororo proabably couldn't beat Superman.

She would need too much time to gather a blast that could hurt Kal.
Which would spell doom for O.crutch

2damnloud

What if they're in space???

grey fox

A few millenniums MIGHT just get his notice....

Estacado
She get's Tvo-d.

Hitman911
What if they're in space???

Same result!!

I just don't get this crap that Storm is almost uber in space where there is no atmosphere. sad Either way she got ooooooowwwwwwwwnnnneeeeeeedddddddd by SS in space. Kal shouldn't have much of a problem. eek!

2damnloud
Same result!!

I just don't get this crap that Storm is almost uber in space where there is no atmosphere. sad Either way she got ooooooowwwwwwwwnnnneeeeeeedddddddd by SS in space. Kal shouldn't have much of a problem. eek!

No, she didn't get owned by Surfer. laughing out loud

Hitman911
No, she didn't get owned by Surfer. laughing out loud
um....yea he does!!

don't shiv
Anyway pissed off Gambit 10/10

2damnloud
um....yea he does!!

And that says what?shocklaugh

Ororo had become power once as well.

He still didn't "own" her.

don't shiv
well ITS Pretty much Canon that Ororo and To a much lesser extent Remy can ASCEND on will..... Gambit had Sinister install a few stitches to guard against this happening accidentally Storm just excercises rigid controll.

so yeah Storm owns Superman if she wants to.

grey fox
Originally posted by don't shiv
well ITS Pretty much Canon that Ororo and To a much lesser extent Remy can ASCEND on will..... Gambit had Sinister install a few stitches to guard against this happening accidentally Storm just excercises rigid controll.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOONG

When Ororo can output more then a black hole then i'll believe she may have a CHANCE ageist Supes.

Hitman911
And that says what?shocklaugh

Ororo had become power once as well.

He still didn't "own" her.

Dude what are u smoking. your gonna make me create a Storm vs SS thread so you can see that she got and will still get owned!!! wink

celestialdemon
Originally posted by don't shiv

Storm cannot beat Superman, even if she wasn't holding back. She hasn't demonstrated the power output to defeat him.

And even though Storm has sworn not to kill, she has gone back on her word before. She ripped out Marrow's heart before even though she didn't know Marrow had a second one.

2damnloud
Dude what are u smoking. your gonna make me create a Storm vs SS thread so you can see that she got and will still get owned!!! wink

While I don't agree that she can beat SS, in their encounters, she didn't get owned.

Hitman911
While I don't agree that she can beat SS, in their encounters, she didn't get owned.

ok you win.surrender

Evil_Ash

SS transmutes her into shit

no expression

2damnloud

no expression

She blocks it, fight continuesno expression

Evil_Ash

tohslaugh tohslaugh tohslaugh tohslaugh tohslaugh tohslaugh tohslaugh tohslaugh

Estacado
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcr
ylaughcrylaugh

2damnloud
Originally posted by Estacado
ylaughcrylaugh

no expression

llagrok
ylaughcrylaugh

You don't have 2damn on ignore?

Evil_Ash
no expression
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/afb.jpg

Estacado
Originally posted by llagrok
You don't have 2damn on ignore?
Not a bad idea.........

Hitman911

WTF WTF WTF jawdrophysterical laughing laughing gathering

BlueDMighty

no expression

SS can transmute living things? So, SS spanks SM cuz he could just turn him into
kryptonite?

I thought the SS could only transmute elements (SS still owns Sups)?

Anyway,

Storm's powers can indeed filter certain radiation (she can pick which wavelength she wants to come through). Sups has Less than favorable reactions to certain kinds of radiation. Therefore, Storm has a chance at beating Sups. She could also conceivable cut him off from his main source of power (while hey were on earth) by blocking out the type of radiation he uses to recharge. I have seen Sups struggle with weather before. (People act like its "just bad weather", but when all the bad weather is focused on YOU, i don't know, different story. Maybe?).

Hitman911
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
SS can transmute living things? So, SS spanks SM cuz he could just turn him into
kryptonite?

I thought the SS could only transmute elements (SS still owns Sups)?

Anyway,

Storm's powers can indeed filter certain radiation (she can pick which wavelength she wants to come through). Sups has Less than favorable reactions to certain kinds of radiation. Therefore, Storm has a chance at beating Sups. She could also conceivable cut him off from his main source of power (while hey were on earth) by blocking out the type of radiation he uses to recharge. I have seen Sups struggle with weather before. (People act like its "just bad weather", but when all the bad weather is focused on YOU, i don't know, different story. Maybe?).

If she's in Africa controlling the weather of Metropolis.......maybe. Other wise if she within 100 miles of Kal.....blowup
Nuff said.

Estacado
He transmutated Daredevil and Spider-Man into stone before.

Hitman911
SS is not a mutant. But he rocks and would own Storm in any/every/always/forever/completly/utterly, way/circamstance/situation/battle/game of chess/rock paper scissors/ etc....

Hitman911
Apoc, Magneto, X-Man, hell i'd give Rogue a shot if she touches him.
Does Kal have a good telepath resisstance?

jasofisc
Does Kal have a good telepath resisstance?

prof x/onslaught is the only one I would add to your list and that's a good question on one hand he was being controled my maxwell lords who bled just to control blue bettle then other times has forced MM out of his head so yes and no

Hitman911
So against the likes of Prof X, Emma Frost, and Psylock he might take an L.

Prof X gets no respect on these theads!!

playa1258
Wow First Storm can beat the Hulk and now Superman yeah ****ing right.

2damnloud
Does Silver Surfer have to project some sort of blast to transmutate, or does he telekenetically rearrange an opponent's molecules and/or atoms?

According to Swanky_Tuna,his powers are not psonic, or rather the result does not come through psionic means.

Hitman911
Does Silver Surfer have to project some sort of blast to transmutate, or does he telekenetically rearrange an opponent's molecules and/or atoms?

According to Swanky_Tuna,his powers are not psonic, or rather the result does not come through psionic means.

He has show that he can do it either way.

2damnloud
He has show that he can do it either way.

leme see. eek!

Hitman911
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t368502.html

SS repect thread

the Darkone

Riiiiiight...

SS powers are greater than Superman, please. God like Cable will mind rape his ass.

Estacado
leme see. eek!
How about you search? eek!

BlueDMighty
He transmutated Daredevil and Spider-Man into stone before.

Fair.

BlueDMighty

I don't understand how SM's "speed blitz"/ "FTL" movement/acrobatics/agility/reaction Allow him to "punch a hole in Storm's face before she can think/react".

While at the same time allowing ROUGE to touch him?

And Magneto to "control" the iron in his blood?

Apoc and X-Man are alright.

But if Maggs and Rouge got a shot Storm is DEFINITELY in the building.

Symmetric Chaos

I don't understand how SM's "speed blitz"/ "FTL" movement/acrobatics/agility/reaction Allow him to "punch a hole in Storm's face before she can think/react".

While at the same time allowing ROUGE to touch him?

And Magneto to "control" the iron in his blood?

Apoc and X-Man are alright.

But if Maggs and Rouge got a shot Storm is DEFINITELY in the building.

That's strawman btw erm

Magneto has a shield to protect him momentarily but he'd lose.
Rogue doesn't have a prayer unless she touches him and even then . . .
Storm dies even more easily since she doesn't have anything close to Rogue or Magneto's durability.

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by playa1258
Wow First Storm can beat the Hulk and now Superman yeah ****ing right.

And What?

BlueDMighty
That's strawman btw erm

Storm dies even more easily since she doesn't have anything close to Rogue or Magneto's durability.

So you skip clean over her power set.

And she loses due to durability?

So by your argument...............

If you can't take the first punch it's a wrap?

Neither Rouge or Maggs could take the first Punch of a "Speed blitz"

if they have time to react, then she gets time to react (invulnerability is NOT the only kind of defense there is).

What about the fact that if he speed blitzes and connects with the first punch anybody short of the HULK and the Silver Surfer would get knocked MILES.

that includes Maggs and Rouge (who tried to absorb Juggs power once, and even then needed the rest of the team to put him in jail). Ok, if she touches you (NOW) you die. That's cool, but the way you guys are blowin bubbles with SM's kids her powers would have absolutely no effect (doesn't SM have some sort of "Force field" (NOW) anyway).

Symmetric Chaos
So you skip clean over her power set.

And she loses due to durability?

So by your argument...............

If you can't take the first punch it's a wrap?

Neither Rouge or Maggs could take the first Punch of a "Speed blitz"

if they have time to react, then she gets time to react (invulnerability is NOT the only kind of defense there is).

What about the fact that if he speed blitzes and connects with the first punch anybody short of the HULK and the Silver Surfer would get knocked MILES.

that includes Maggs and Rouge (who tried to absorb Juggs power once, and even then needed the rest of the team to put him in jail). Ok, if she touches you (NOW) you die. That's cool, but the way you guys are blowin bubbles with SM's kids her powers would have absolutely no effect (doesn't SM have some sort of "Force field" (NOW) anyway).

They don't get time to react. Mainly because they wouldn't. Rouge might survive the first hit due to her durability. Magneto might survive the first hit due to his passive shield.

Storm's head would explode.

2damnloud
shocklaugh@his "passive shield".

Doesn't Superman destroy planets with punches??

Symmetric Chaos
shocklaugh@his "passive shield".

Doesn't Superman destroy planets with punches??

It took a blast from Galactus shocklaugh

2damnloud

Wasn't that a weakened Galactus?w00t

Hitman911
SS powers are greater than Superman, please. God like Cable will mind rape his ass.

laughing laughing laughing

Ridley_Prime
Wow. I knew you always overestimated Storm based on what I've seen you post about her so-called "omnipotence" in other threads (at least that's what you try to make her look like in your mind stick out tongue), but this... this post takes the cake. It seems I was right all along about you being a comedian of sorts.

Good day to you sir.

So against the likes of Prof X, Emma Frost, and Psylock he might take an L.

Prof X gets no respect on these theads!!
Agreed...

If you ask me though, Xavier just MIGHT have more than a chance against Supes if he uses Cerebro to amplify his psychic powers, unless of course if Kal has EXTREME telepathic resistance...

That's strawman btw erm

Hmm. I would say this sounds accurate enough...

Blind
Burnt offering Cable.

Akuki
Current Professor X definitely wins this since he has the mind gem. jamie Braddock can also do this since he is extremely high level reality warper, he takes on pheonix level entities regularly. Onslaught could also probably do it. that's all the non-omega level characters that i think could do it.

complexbrother
Cassandra Nova Xaver
http://hyperion2000.free.fr/Bios/CassandraNova.JPG

Exodus
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/Exodusx.png

Magneto
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Magslee.PNG

Proffesor X
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/Professor_X.jpg

Proteus
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Proteus.PNG

Hitman911
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Wow. I knew you always overestimated Storm based on what I've seen you post about her so-called "omnipotence" in other threads (at least that's what you try to make her look like in your mind stick out tongue), but this... this post takes the cake. It seems I was right all along about you being a comedian of sorts.

Good day to you sir.

Agreed...

If you ask me though, Xavier just MIGHT have more than a chance against Supes if he uses Cerebro to amplify his psychic powers, unless of course if Kal has EXTREME telepathic resistance...

Hmm. I would say this sounds accurate enough...

Co-signed
Prof X with Cerebro s more than formidable

vacilonero
i think there are a few mutants out there that can beat superman ..wolverine would kill superman .superman is the man of steel and wolverine is the man of adementium ....the profesor can give superman a mindblast or just read his mind till he finds his weakness.. Happy Dance

BlueDMighty

I can't understand how this is "Logical", and "Cool"

(You mean the same "passive" shield that Storm taxed the shit out of?)

But, Gravity (POU) "Hurting" a Starving Galactus is obscene/beyond belief, and a great best example of poor writing.

In case nobody remembers,

Magnetos Powers are a "physical" manifestation.

This means the worse shape his body is in, the weaker his powers are (in certain instances he has been pushed so far that manipulation of other energies is impossible. leaving him with magnetism as his only weapon. Storm, Wolverine, and the acolyte healer (can't think of his name) are a few who have demonstrated this).

Also, KittyPride would make short work of Sups.

Symmetric Chaos
I can't understand how this is "Logical", and "Cool"

What the f**k?

But, Gravity (POU) "Hurting" a Starving Galctus is obscene/beyond belief, and a great best example of poor writing.

Storm absorbing the galactic core is obscene/beyond belief, and a great best example of poor writing.

2damnloud

Storm absorbing the galactic core is obscene/beyond belief, and a great best example of poor writing.

There's nothing really saying she can't/couldn't do that.no expression

Symmetric Chaos
There's nothing really saying she can't/couldn't do that.no expression

No limits fallacy for the utter failure at life!

2damnloud
No limits fallacy for the utter failure at life!

rolling on floor laughing

Don't be mad because it's true.

Mider999
full power gambit cant he blow him to hell

Mider999
couldnt vulcan manipulate his solar energy

2damnloud
Originally posted by Mider999
full power gambit cant he blow him to hell

laughing

SpunkySmurph
Full power Gambit could beat him (he would pwn storm, FYI), but not through explosions.

carver9
Im going to regret saying this but storm can indeed get some wins over superman since she has the power set to do it. Superman does terrible against electricity and thats what storm is full of. Her power set would keep him busy, like a 100 tornadoes coming at him while she is shooting hail at him and also hitting him with lightning.

She also has the power to create a force field of lightning (which would indeed hurt superman).
Storm could get some wins in, just my opinion.

Now rogue. I agree with this also since classic rogue was invulnerable and could move at super sonic speed (not faster than superman). She could strip but necked and let superman fight her and each punch would drain him. If rogue was to fight right she could get a majority over superman. She is durable enough (seen the girl fly out of 2 nuke blast) and she has a considerable amount of speed and her strength that may not hurt superman but it would keep him busy and the main trump card is her absorption.

Now lets go to magneto. Magneto gets a majority. If thor, black bolt, and even weakened galactus blast couldnt get through mags forcefield, I cant see superman doing any different. Magneto can overload superman bio forcefield by just hitting him with exploding cars, gas tank, nukes, atomic bombs, etc.... until he passes out or die due to his solar energy working extremely hard.

By the way, this fight was done by wizard and they gave the win to magneto because while fighting superman with nearby metal he was controlling bombs from a distance and when they reached them he used them to bring the main of steel down and over loaded his bio forcefield. This fight was done in wizard #98. He could also control superman blood like doctor poloris did.

Now to god like cable. Superman isnt silver surfer. Superman dont shoot cosmic blast out of his eyes. Superman isnt even close to silver surfer type of powers. Also, god like cable got snuck by surfer. God like cable would destroy superman since he showed that he could do almost anything and he had a force field that was stated that could withstand a 100 nukes. He wouldnt even need his mind power to win this fight.

Everything that i have said is my opinion, you can agree with them or not. By the way storm cant beat no silver surfer.

2damnloud
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Full power Gambit could beat him (he would pwn storm, FYI), but not through explosions.

No. That's not what Im laughing at.

2damnloud
Originally posted by carver9
Im going to regret saying this but storm can indeed get some wins over superman since she has the power set to do it. Superman does terrible against electricity and thats what storm is full of. Her power set would keep him busy, like a 100 tornadoes coming at him while she is shooting hail at him and also hitting him with lightning.

She also has the power to create a force field of lightning (which would indeed hurt superman).
Storm could get some wins in, just my opinion.

Now rogue. I agree with this also since classic rogue was invulnerable and could move at super sonic speed (not faster than superman). She could strip but necked and let superman fight her and each punch would drain him. If rogue was to fight right she could get a majority over superman. She is durable enough (seen the girl fly out of 2 nuke blast) and she has a considerable amount of speed and her strength that may not hurt superman but it would keep him busy and the main trump card is her absorption.

Now lets go to magneto. Magneto gets a majority. If thor, black bolt, and even weakened galactus blast couldnt get through mags forcefield, I cant see superman doing any different. Magneto can overload superman bio forcefield by just hitting him with exploding cars, gas tank, nukes, atomic bombs, etc.... until he passes out or die due to his solar energy working extremely hard.

By the way, this fight was done by wizard and they gave the win to magneto because while fighting superman with nearby metal he was controlling bombs from a distance and when they reached them he used them to bring the main of steel down and over loaded his bio forcefield. This fight was done in wizard #98. He could also control superman blood like doctor poloris did.

Now to god like cable. Superman isnt silver surfer. Superman dont shoot cosmic blast out of his eyes. Superman isnt even close to silver surfer type of powers. Also, god like cable got snuck by surfer. God like cable would destroy superman since he showed that he could do almost anything and he had a force field that was stated that could withstand a 100 nukes. He wouldnt even need his mind power to win this fight.

Everything that i have said is my opinion, you can agree with them or not. By the way storm cant beat no silver surfer.

You tell em, Carver

SpunkySmurph
No. That's not what Im laughing at. srug

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by complexbrother
Exodus
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/Exodusx.png
Not entirely sure about Proteus, but Exodus would get massacred by Supes a lot easier than most of those others you mentioned. sick

Co-signed
Prof X with Cerebro s more than formidable
Thanks, and yeah. 'tis seems to be the case here...

You tell em, Carver
So I guess that means you're agreeing with the last line of his post that Storm CAN'T beat Silver Surfer, yes? Oh, the irony...

SpunkySmurph
Technically, he said "Storm can't beat no Silver Surfer".

Thusly, if Surfer's absent, Storm loses.

Yeah, I'm bored.

carver9
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Technically, he said "Storm can't beat no Silver Surfer".

Thusly, if Surfer's absent, Storm loses.

Yeah, I'm bored.

laughing

I guess youre right.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>