Dhalsim vs Chizuru Kagura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
During one of Chizuru's business trips to India, she hears about Dhalsim.

Her curiosity getting the better of her, Chizuru finds Dhalsim inside his Yoga temple, flanked by his elephants.

Dhalsim knows who Chizuru is and why she has come. The Yoga fighter decides to fight her in a friendly match.

Xenogears
Is sex allowed?

lightness
chizaru. dhalsim doesn't have much storyline to show him being strong

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by lightness
chizaru. dhalsim doesn't have much storyline to show him being strong

Yeah, He does. . .

StyleTime
Originally posted by Xenogears
Is sex allowed?
<3 Xenogears.

StyleTime
Major Snafu, your Ayane vs Kitana thread keeps sending me back to the KMC forum home page when I click on it.

TricksterPriest
Actually, it's not just there. That's been happening all around the forum.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I had this sweet thread on Comic-book versus, and it cannot even be accessed. DAMN!!!!!

Sado22
Chizuru....all dhalsim is good for is floating in the air and buying things for a cheaper amount of money.

indian people don't have sex, idiot. they just sit down, wait for the rain to come, then sing a song and that is how they have babies. don't you watch indian movies, fool?! mad

~The Bollywood Freak Sado-sama

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
indian people don't have sex, idiot. they just sit down, wait for the rain to come, then sing a song and that is how they have babies. don't you watch indian movies, fool?! mad

~The Bollywood Freak Sado-sama LOL
Originally posted by StyleTime
Major Snafu, your Ayane vs Kitana thread keeps sending me back to the KMC forum home page when I click on it. That also happens when I click on the thread I made in the games forum, called "It's a Wonderful World".

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Judge did it, I'm serious.

Xenogears
That fool.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Judge did it, I'm serious.
LMAO

Emperor Ashtar
He had a thread entitled: "hahahahahahahahahaha" just to gloat about it.

Judge>KMC they can never ban him.

Xenogears
He is a legend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.