The Abomination vs the thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
I say the abomination takes this. DEBATE! argue

guy222
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
I say the abomination takes this. DEBATE! argue

classic emil was strong

ben is tough...emil ftw

tkitna
Abomination should be too much for Ben.

Gorbag
Abomination pwns pitiful Thing

golem370
Thing beat Wonder Man and Wonder Man beat Abomination

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370

Batman hurt Spectre and Spectre hurt AntiMonitor

See why ABC logic doesn't work?

Hercules
Originally posted by golem370

laughing

Thing beat a Mind controled Wonder Man, mind controled by the Puppet master.

Ben remarks on how Spiderman, She Hulk and Wonder Man all act like they arn't used to their bodies which is why hes able to fight all three one after another and win.

ABC logic = fail, especially when there are circumstances to the fight in question.

golem370
Anyway Thing wins

boriquaking55
Abom should win this - let's face it the only reason Abom isn't regarded as well as Hulk is because he's a bad guy and thus forced to job

Gorbag
Abomination has a regenerative healing factor. Ben doesn't.
Abomination is Class 100. Ben what? About 85? Anyways Abom stronger.
Thing maybe is tougher, but his wounds won't be nearly instantly healed via HF... Abomination's will.

Emil 8/10? Something like this and I'm generous 4 ben heresmokin'

Alfheim
Originally posted by Hercules
laughing

Ben remarks on how Spiderman, She Hulk and Wonder Man all act like they arn't used to their bodies which is why hes able to fight all three one after another and win.

ABC logic = fail, especially when there are circumstances to the fight in question.

I hate to say this, but it seems alot of the time when heroes fight each other theres always an escape clause.

Hercules
Originally posted by Alfheim
I hate to say this, but it seems alot of the time when heroes fight each other theres always an escape clause.

Have you read Thing issue 5 where the fight took place?

He took on She Hulk, Wonderman and Spiderman, no way he would have beaten all three one after another if it wasn't for the puppet master controling them.

He sussed out that Puppet master was controling them because of their clunky movements and that they didn't look comfortable in their own skins.

Alfheim
Have you read Thing issue 5 where the fight took place?

He took on She Hulk, Wonderman and Spiderman, no way he would have beaten all three one after another if it wasn't for the puppet master controling them.

He sussed out that Puppet master was controling them because of their clunky movements and that they didn't look comfortable in their own skins.

By the way im not saying your wrong. Im just saying that sometimes its irritating that these things happen in comics, its messes wth debates a bit.

Hercules
Originally posted by Alfheim
By the way im not saying your wrong. Im just saying that sometimes its irritating that these things happen in comics, its messes wth debates a bit.

Well my point was it shouldn't even be part of the debate.

Thing beating Wonder man mind controled or not is not what we were debating.

If you really want to get Technical the Abomination that Wonder man beat was not Emil in control of the body and that could be argued it worked in Wondermans favour.

My orginal point was ABC logic is very, very flawed just because Thing beat Wonder man and Wonder man beat Abomination doesn't follow that Thing will definetly beat Abomination.

Alfheim
Well my point was it shouldn't even be part of the debate.

Thing beating Wonder man mind controled or not is not what we were debating.

If you really want to get Technical the Abomination that Wonder man beat was not Emil in control of the body and that could be argued it worked in Wondermans favour.

My orginal point was ABC logic is very, very flawed just because Thing beat Wonder man and Wonder man beat Abomination doesn't follow that Thing will definetly beat Abomination.

Well.....yeah mainly because of your last point, they were mindcontrolled.

deathbunnyman
Abomination IS stronger than Thing, and that is what this kind of fight comes down to. Abomination aint stupid, so u cant say Ben outwits him or anything, so i cant see any way Ben can win sad

celestialdemon
Abomination wins. He's more powerful than Thing, and you know Thing will try to slug it out with him.

guy222
Bommie is too strong. Ben gets beat up again

Acrosurge
A-bomb wins it, though Thing won't go down without laying down some hurt of his own. No curbstomp, this. Thing has too much heart for that.

lordmohahat
ben gets a beating but then does a rocky esque power montage and comes back and douches bommie

The Illuminati
laughing

The Thing also said "I'm much tougher than Wondie but, somethings not right".

Ben for the majority against Abom 7/10 IMO.

d3str0ya10
Yeah right, bommy would murder the thing times and times over. His hide is too tough. The thing and bommy could pound on each other until bommys strength and durability out did the things and curb his ass ftw.

golem370
I still think Thing would win.

Mshinu
Abom wins. I am not even sure if Ben could squeze out a few wins.

Lord Feron
Didn't Abomination recently get owned by Ares. Ares was just as strong and far more skilled and just embarassed Abomination.

Current abomination is kinda sad.

ankur29
abom ftw

Mshinu
Uh, if we are talking A-bomb then Ben`s chanses could improve by a lot. Tho he HAS shown crazy durability against Rulk.

ankur29
emil ftw

Knowsbleed33
Emil wins.

d3str0ya10
How would bens chances improve by alot a-bomb is MUCH stronger than abomination and way more durable. either way original abomination completly destroys the thing.

BattleMage
The Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.