Superman vs Doomsday twist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Superman vs Doomsday.
Doomsday has the mind of batman and the skills that come with it.
no gadgets.
fight takes place in metropolis.
both fighting to the death.

who wins? rolling on floor laughing

boriquaking55
Doomsday

imagine a batkick from him.

quanchi112
as long as doomsday doesnt fear him doomsday wins. giving him the mind of batman. he beats supes easily. he has kicked supes ass before braindead and giving him batman intellignece makes him scary

Gorbag
Doomsday 4 sure sth like 11/10wink

Galan007
I remember the fight between DD and Supes during OWAW.

DD had evolved sentience/intelligence, and after a few punches from Superman he became almost fearful...

Because for the first time, DD was able to "feel" pain, and because of this new found doubt, DD became weaker.

I don't know what would happen here though.

Rainbow Kiss
Originally posted by Galan007
I remember the fight between DD and Supes during OWAW.

DD had evolved sentience/intelligence, and after a few punches from Superman he became almost fearful...

Because for the first time, DD was able to "feel" pain, and because of this new found doubt, DD became weaker.

I don't know what would happen here though.

That took place after OWAW. Doomsday, was vapourised by Imperiex during OWAW.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rainbow Kiss
That took place after OWAW. Doomsday, was vapourised by Imperiex during OWAW. I think you missed the main point there...

DD has gained intelligence/sentience before, and it actually made him weaker.

Now what is he gaining in this thread?

Intelligence/sentience? wink

I'm not saying the same thing would happen, just pointing out that fact. smile

Nikkolas
Supes pulled a Gladiator on him.

Lowered his confidence.

And he fell like a ton of bricks.

DD was never the same after being vaporized...that will happen to you.

SevenShackles
well there is a difference between the Intelligence DD gained and the Intelligence and personality of Batman. Batman tends to Soldier on in fights, no matter who it be with. didnt he take a hit from Darkseid? i dont remember him pissing himself then and he is nowhere near DD level body wise. so why piss himself with superman? more so since he can trade with him blow for blow then outwit him somehow or some crap like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.