Maddeningly Unhelpful : the question thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
This is a thread to ask little questions about the movie, about plot holes, or little lines that you may have missed, or things that made you just go "What the...?"

We definitely have a huge collective pool of knowledge here at KMC, so if there's a little question you have about the movies that may not generate a lot of discussion but you still want answered, like... "What did Davy Jones say before he let loose the Kraken in DMC?" or "What brand of eyeliner does Jack Sparrow wear?" or, "Does anyone know the track on the soundtrack in AWE that plays under the part where Will proposes to Elizabeth?"

put it in here. smile

starfish
Well since I am a sad sorry excuse as I've listened to the AWE soundtrack about 30 times since I received it in the mail on 5-24-07, I can tell you that Will proposes to Liz during track #11, about 1/3 of the way through... and my disc is actually at home right now!

potcfan2003
Wow.. It's kk starfish... I listen to my DMC sound track every night when I go to bed since i got it last july.

Minie Mina
I listen to Johnny breathing in my ear when I sleep at night evil face.

potcfan2003
i memorized the whole sound track, every song every note. I'm trying to teach myself how to play them on my flute. smile Some times i start singing the chorus of "the Kraken" in class

Minie Mina
HAHA

I sing the chorus of "the Kraken" when ever my boss shows up loool.

IheartPocky
lol

i um.. never sing it hehe. i sing one.. i dont know which one haha I think it's Jacks theme and the one that is playing when Barbossa comes down the stairs in 2 smile

potcfan2003
u mean Jack Sparrow, #1 on DMC sound track, and Hello Beastie, #11 on DMC soundtrack? I personally like #9 on the DMC soundtrack, which is Wheel of Fortune, the one that is played in the fight on the wheel scene. ( I have no clue why they named it that)

Minie Mina
Well, in the AWE soundtrack, I LOVE Up is Down.

potcfan2003
I don't have the AWE sound track yet, but i might not get it, because when i saw the AWE, there was a violin part in every song i heard in the movie that got stuck in my head for days afterwards.

IheartPocky
The jack one I'm thinking of is The Medallion Calls smile

potcfan2003
o... So that must be from COTBP right?

IheartPocky
Yes. yes

potcfan2003
kk i don't know it, bc i don't have the COTBP sound track

IheartPocky
Oh! You must buy it! It is... the beginning.. the original.. I can't exactly tell you what is happening in every song on the other two cds and I can't tell you every line in those movies! BUT! I can tell you everything about CotBP!! Every line.. I love that movie.. perfect.. I've started rambling into another topic.. smile

potcfan2003
I like DMC the best, but man did we get off topic... I forgot what the topic was... LOL laughing out loud

JaehSkywalker
I BLOODY WANT THE BLOODY SOUNDTRACKS!

or.. just my limewire program.. cry

Ericadawn
You can also use a Messenger program to send files as long as whoever you're talking to has the files you want, like a soundtrack or song. This is much more reliable than Limewire.

What Davy Jones said before releasing the Kraken in DMC was a reworded bible quote:

Let no joyful voice be heard.
Let no man look up at the sky with hope. And let this day be cursed by we who ready to raise... the Kraken!

As for eyeliner, it's probably grease or kohl.

JaehSkywalker
oooh.. nice.. didn't notice that. what verse, book, and chapter? big grin

so.. who has the soundtrack? I have MSN and YM, if you just please send some files... sad *begs*

maybe tomorrow.. coz i really need to go.. sad

see y'all mates!

LoveJackSparrow
i have both sound tracks.....i could try to download them to my computer and send them to you....just let me know if you want me to send them to you!

potcfan2003
i have a question... Wat does IMAO mean?

PirateDiva
I think it means In My Actual Opinion and IMHO In My Honest Opinion...lettin u know ahead of time in case u didnt know cause i will run into IMHO...lol

potcfan2003
t hx for telling me... im new here

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
i have both sound tracks.....i could try to download them to my computer and send them to you....just let me know if you want me to send them to you!

could you do that???

please?

welcome potcfan... wink

LoveJackSparrow
alright ill try but dont get your hopes up cause i havent done this yet but people say that it can be done so i will try

JaehSkywalker
how will you send it to me?

LoveJackSparrow
Can i send it to by e-mail or IM

JaehSkywalker
i think IM will work better... but.. this would take long because i only have dial-up.

i don't want to bother you. sad

Surreal_44
I have a deep and meaningful question that is a pivotal and important part of the movie: Where does Will get his bandana from when the Dutchman pops back up to the surface, and why does he not seem to be wet any longer?

It should be a law that Will is always drenched, because he's so pertiful that way.

JaehSkywalker
maybe will got it from someone on the dutchman.
after all, he's a captain *chokes* now.

yes, he is isn't he?

LoveJackSparrow
Sorry to tell you this but I dont really do dial and it might be a bad idea if i use dial up. So sorry. I tried to help but i just dont really do dial up thats all sorry.

JaehSkywalker
i was talking about my internet connection LJS... my internet connection is dial-up, so when you send something to me through IM, it would take long.

maybe you could send something over e-mail, just put the file in a compressed zip folder so it would be a bit smaller...

just.. maybe? erm

LoveJackSparrow
Hmmm Ill try to do that can you give me like a 3 days or 2 a week tops cause it will sort of be my 1st time except that i have an mp3 player thats when i download stuff so i will try to download it like that and try to get in sent to you.

JaehSkywalker
lemme teach you a few things.

my e-mail is my yahoo messenger ID with @yahoo.com at the end*in my profile*

and... after copying the cd's on your pc, make a new zip folder.. right click, new, compressed zip folder in some place in your pc..

then attach that to the e-mail and there you go.. smile

please and thankkk you!

ivebeendepped43
notice all the trios are captains now...but JAck and liz dont have ships...

JaehSkywalker
Jack have a ship! just.. isn't with him right now.. please leave a message after the beep. beeepp! laughing out loud stick out tongue

liz.. nope.. nada.

Surreal_44
Liz has a ship. She has the Empress. She's still pirate lord of Singapore and Pirate King, so I'm sure she probably has a small fleet available to her if she so desires. big grin

JaehSkywalker
is the empress still standing?

AND.. OH YEAH! i forgot all about that!

Surreal_44
I believe that the Empress is still standing. She gave the captaincy briefly to um...Huang???? so she could use the Black Pearl as her flagship, but the Empress still belongs to Elizabeth.

JaehSkywalker
hmm come to think of it, it's possible.

i can't believe i forgot about that!

Surreal_44
More than possible; it's pretty much canon. Since we never see her give up her title as Pirate King or her Lordship of Singapore, there is no reason to assume that Elizabeth has ditched either title.

JaehSkywalker
good point....

so, they all have their ships... Jack's is unavailable though.. erm

Surreal_44
Love, once Jack gets the the water from the fountain of youth, he can have all eternity to get his lovely ship back. big grin So no, it's not available, but he can still get it back. big grin

Besides, at least his dinghy appears to be more water-tight than the one he sailed into Port Royal on. big grin

Sifzensinril
Jack has his boat

but I have flag question: Whose is Skull and Crossbones flag? Jack's or Barbossa's

JaehSkywalker
I know.. but maybe he'd get it en route to the fountain of youth... wink

lol.. so true about the dinghy.

JaehSkywalker
skull and crossbones is a standard for pirates i think... but some choose another...

Sifzensinril
but when Jack is left in Tortuga, he finds different flag
but when is the final battle, Pearl has Skulls and Crossbones flag, so she is Barbossa's in the moment

JaehSkywalker
he makes his own... you're talking about the dingy right?

Sifzensinril
right

JaehSkywalker
i think he made his own... it has skull and crossbones, and two birds.. which i think symbolizes sparrow.. smile

and prolly freedom too.. wink

Sifzensinril
and he made it because he wouldn't sail under his flag, which was stolen by Barbossa

JaehSkywalker
probably... hmm interesting...

Sifzensinril
very interesting

JaehSkywalker
yes, it is.

Surreal_44
I like Jack's flag. big grin

Hey, the head of Jack's mum...he's walking around wearing it now, and I've been pondering...do you think it's possible his mother was a Pelegastos? It would explain how he knew so much of their language, and how he knew what was going to happen to him.

siriuswriter
Well, Gibbs knew what was going to happen to them as well - I had a feeling that it was just "general piratey knowledge." Also, most of what Jack was saying to the Pelagastos seemed to be nonsense... "Maboogie snickle snickle?" I think Jack could've picked up on a few of the words like "kill," especially if he was around whilst the other crew members were being... um... made into the bone balls.

I do have a question: are we ever told around what year Pirates takes place? I need that fact for a fanfic, that takes place thirty or so years after, so I need to know what time period I'm playing around with.

tee_pirategirl
about the eyeliner...it's not grease it's a UV stick from India (said so in the special features of the DVD)

JaehSkywalker
wow. very interesting tpg.

I'm not sure about Jack's mum... I'd guess siriuswriter is right.

siriuswriter, i have no idea, 'fraid i can't help you there... why don't you just look around wikipedia for when the golden age of pirates is still there and look around and get a feel on when it might be.. shrug

Surreal_44
The thing about "Pirates" is that there is no real 'correct' date. The costumes, weapons and sometimes language used are not proper for the times at all, and they contradict each other. For example, Port Royal was destroyed numerous times in the early 1700s (earthquake, hurricane, fire), but the Royal Navy didn't start using uniforms until nearly 1760 or later.

Since it's a fantasy world and all that, I usually choose a middle ground, usually right before the American Revolution begins. I usually choose to go with 1745 up to 1760 when I think about the Pirates world. big grin

siriuswriter
So d'you think that 1800 would be an time for it? That'd be interesting, I could bring elements of the Revolutionary War into it - Will would have to ferry the men who died at sea across still... wouldn't he? oooh. Now there's an interesting idea. smile Then I could have all that going on in the background... Yes, I like that idea more and more.

Well, thanks for having that there for me to bounce off of. smile

JaehSkywalker
I'd rather choose not to place a year, but, it's her call for the fan fiction she's writing... smile

Surreal_44
Siriuswriter The 1800's would be a bit late for the Revolutionary War (I think the war was over by 1782 or 1783), but then ther'es the War of 1812 (or American War of 1812), a short but bitter war between the U.S. and Britain and its colonies. Lots of naval battles there too, so plenty of need for the Dutchman.

Well, here'a question I have. The swords on the beach, where Will and Elizabeth spend their day together. Is that Norrington's sword Will has, or is it just similar to Norrington's sword? And is Elizabeth's sword her original one (the one she brought on the Dutchman)? I thought she dropped it and I never really saw her pick it back up. Maybe Will brought it to her. big grin

JaehSkywalker
I think Will did brought it back to her, and i think it is Norri's sword..

but then, all of that is just a logical thought IMHO by me.
or a fandom thought.
take your pick i guess.. wink

willofthewisp
Siriuswriter, if you want to include some Americana in there and put a war in, you could do the French-Indian war. I'm almost positive there would be things going on at sea in that time. There were probably several wars in Europe going on from 1700 to 1760 or so.

The swords...ooh, you thought the sword-exchanging in DMC was hard to follow. Welcome to AWE. It would be really cool if Will kept the sword that killed him, kind of show he conquered it. Plus he made it, so it seems to fit him. Liz's sword...I have no idea. Will probably just brought it back to her.

DMC sword exchange with Will:

Will has a sword, loses it when he's captured by the cannibals.
Will steals a sword from some extra to threaten Jack
Somewhere, probably on the FD, Will loses that sword.
Will takes Liz's sword to fight Jack and James

My guess is that is the sword he keeps for the whole time in AWE except the end and Liz just gets another one. Maybe they have an illegal arms dealer that helps them out.

JaehSkywalker
*scratches head* I'm suddenly confused, and i don't even wanna know what happened to the swords now.

what about the spanish? i heard they were constantly harassed by pirates...

siriuswriter
Surreal and willothewisp - thank you both very much for your help, I think I will use the War of 1812. smile

tee_pirategirl
I have a question! PLZ someone answer.

When Ted and Terry were talking about the point of Jack being in the cannibal island in the DMC DVD commentary I remember them saying things about how he wasn't safe on land and...

Well all that was cool but I also remember them saying that one of the reasons(that they included the cannibal scene) will be seen in AWE. Anyone see that reason??

Also (stop me if I'm wrong though) Lizzie trades JAck for Will. Will agrees cause he nows JAck'll stab the heart. JAck agrees cause he wants to stab the heart. Will coveres for Jack cause he knows his plan. Jack is betraying the pirates but he's ACTUALLY betraying Becket.

later Liz asks barbossa to give Jack a chance. Does she know the plan? Does she GUESS the plan? Nobody told her:"Hey! Jack's gonna stab the heart instead of Will."

So why did she do the trade? Did she want Will with her or was she KNOW Jack would stab the heart

tee_pirategirl
come on! Someone? Anyone? plz?

Surreal_44
Apparently the Cannibal Island scene was a bit of foreshadowing about releasing a god from human form. big grin

I think Elizabeth guesses what the plan is. Will kind of quirks his brows at her, and her eyes widen, and then she kind of looks at Jack, who does a bit of eye speaking as well, then Liz and Will make eyes at each other again. Besides, she DOES want Will, so that is also part of it.

Short answer: Lizzie figures out that Jack and Will have a plan, and she wants Will to be with her, so it's handy all-around. big grin

Also, I was wrong about the curse being broken totally for sure; the writers have said (now -- Ted just put that up today) that it's up to the audience to decide for themselves. Ah, how they love to be ambiguous.

Me, personally, I like the idea of the curse being broken, but I'm also good with the curse still continuing on for eternity, since Lizzie could drink from the fountain of youth or go drown herself or something and join Will's crew. Either way it all works out somehow. big grin

tee_pirategirl
Ah!!! Thank u! I always wondered if their look exchanging meant something. Especially since Jack only agrees after said looks being exchanged. so thnx

BTW! Hilariouse about the whole curse thing.Not that I find it hilariouse if the curse was not to be broken.

I mean it wouldn't make much of a difference to me but I find it amusing how T&T let the suspense run even after all the guessing and wondering...makes it sorta mythical and...madeningly unhelpful.

Surreal_44
It is funny. And the thing is, I suspect that they both personally believe the curse is broken, but they're going to let everyone decide for themselves. At least until there's a new movie, perhaps. big grin

Cottonsparrot
One things for certain mates is that there is more than meets the eye durring much of these three movies.

The fun part is trying to figure out who's working with who and to what end and under what circumstances do they change to plan B-Z.

We know that Jack doesn't just make things up as he goes... well mostly.... figuratively speaking. But he generally crafts his deals and agreements with others as to allow him as many loopholes as possible. He's incredibly cunning and inteligent despite all evidence to the contrary.

Will is learning from Jack and has developed a good feel for how Jack thinks and no doubt has picked up on some of Jack's tactics. Though much more honorable in his actions than Jack he will stoop to his level if need be. He's more like Jack than he'd like to think.

Liz like Will has learned a lot from Jack she seems more willing to stoop to Jacks level than Will but still maintains a level of honor that is moderately higher than Jack. She's learned to be increasingly cunning. Her obsession with pirates has served her well and she truly thinks like a pirate.

One thing for sure there are lot plots and sub plots and little things that come up along the way that are maddeningly unhelpful.

Anyone else notice the guy in the hot tub or whatever that was at the begining that turned his head and you could see what looke like fish features? I caught that the second time around... Could he have been a spy for Becket, by way of Davy Jones. Perhaps that's how Becket's men knew exactly where to find them. Maybe he had Jones dispatch one of his crew members.

Also at the begining we see Liz rowing that boat and above the british soldiers are marching all around yet no one of the pirates is at all suspicious and their only reaction is to make sure they're not seen. Is that just simply that Becket along with the help of the FD have been hunting down the pirates and were there anyway. Did Mercer follow Will?

Nine pieces of eight questions.
1. What qualifies a pirate to be a Pirate Lord? Simply being a captain and there is only 9 captains left? That doesn't quite make sense nor seem logical.

2. Why does Becket have all the remaining pieces of eight minus the one on Jack's bandana?

3. Along the lines of #2. There was some conversation between Becket and someone else about the pirate gathering, Calypso, etc. that it sounded as though Becket had some part in Colypso being imprisoned durring the last gathering of the bretheren. I'll have to see it again but that peaked my interest. Is it possible that at some point Becket was either pirate himself or made a deal with pirates in the past?

I don't believe the curse is broken. The Dutchmen's hold on Davy's crew has been removed and they are all free to leave. Bootstrap chooses to stay and assist Will. Bootstrap says that the Dutchmen has a purpose again. He's referring to the fact that Will's job is to look after those who die at see and ferry them to the other side. Jones betrayed his duty and suffered because of it. What makes the whole curse thing confusing to me is that in DMC we hear the reason his heart was put in a chest and hid from the world. Jones cut out his heart because the betrayal caused him such pain. Will's situation is quite different he and Liz both love each other and there is no betrayal. Or is it pain that he cannot be with the one he loves but once every 10 years. Why can't will keep his heart inside his body and still be the captain of the Dutchmen? Ok that sounded a lot like a "can't they just keep their internal organs to themselves?" kind of question LOL Maybe I'm trying to think about it too hard.

Anyone else notice that the Pirates Code book said "Codex" on the cover lol Thought that was funny.

tee_pirategirl
1. There were nine pieces of eight to begin with and those were passed on hense nine pirate lords. But there are other pirate captains.

2.Pieces of eight were the currency of the time so the pieces of wight on his desk are just that...pieces of eight. Not the "pieces of whatever we happened to have in our pockets at the time" that the brethren used.

3. I'm not sure (I don't remember that conversation) but I don't think so. Why would he need Jack if he had that much information? If he had a part in Calypso's imprisonment wouldn't he guess what they were up to?

ok QUESTION! How did becket know the song needs to be sung??

"Sir they've started singing."
"Finally."

He obviousely knew. How?

texgodiva2s
Best guess on Beckett's knowing about the singing: Just as he knew about the Brethern of the Coast and the pirate codes set down by Bartholmew and Morgan, as he knew about Isla Muertes--boy's a spy-o-holic. He tortured someone who wasn't strong and found out that once the call to arms (the singing) occurred, then the pirate lords would have to meet. The Brethern of the Coast--that's how they were come to the 9 pirate lords, one pirate king (who retains the pirate lord title). Evidently it lasts until the next gathering of the Brethern.

Hambah
I don't really have the time to go through the questions to see if this one has already been asked, and if it has, I'm sorry, but please just give me a quick answer. smile
Why cant Elizabeth come on the Dutchman with Will? Like become part of his crew- sail with him?
Thanks.

tee_pirategirl
I think u have to be dying for that to be possible also that line by bootstrap explains it when he said: "Where we are bound she cannot come."

Something like that!

lovethemtigers
yeah...i can't read all of this too...but that is one big question i've yet to figure out...and it's maddenling unhelpful.....why does Will have to carve his heart out? I've asked this many times before...possibly on other threads.....Davy carved his heart out because the pain of loosing his love was more than he could bear "so he carved him heart out and put it in a chest and hid it away from the world".......so, why does Will have to carve his heart out, again I ask?????? Very confusing....and contradictory...just like in POTC 1....Barbossa tells Liz that because he is immortal...neither dead nor alive (which is the same for Will now)...that he can not enjoy the pleasures of life..including the touch of a woman...so how is Will able to "consummate" his marriage on the beach with Liz...is it because for "one Day" he is mortal again???? Maddenling confusing......It would have been much more better...if they had just let Jack stab the heart and become Captain of the FD...and let Will and Liz be together if that was what they wanted to do...much more better than her having to stay away from Will for 10 years and raise her son alone...I wonder What Jack did with himself during those 10 years??????

Why couldnt' Will and Liz just realize they were never meant to be, obviously fate kept intervenning...much better if she were released from her vows and FREE to go on adventures with jack and the other Pirates....

oh well....that's the way it goes though...as someone said over at KTTC right after the release of the movie....Life is Cruel..why should life after AWE be any better......

lovethemtigers
and sorry Surreal and POTCfan and the others...but the scene on the beach with Will and LIz just makes me want to be sick

i cannot bear to watch him caress her knee and then have her do that look of ecstacy....it's really quite like torture for me..... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Hambah
Thanks everyone. smile

I have another quick question.

Here is the clip from the scene where Elizabeth sees her father:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7xdFlEyjj_I&mode=user&search=

Look at the 1:29 mark, where everyone is rushing up to see Elizabeth while shes upset and yelling to her father, but Jack just stands in place. He looks sad, but it's really hard to read the look on his face. Why does he just stand in place, and what does that look mean?

IheartPocky
I noticed how he stood there.. I wondered why, too!

potcfan2003
Maybe bc he doesn't like her dad... afterall , he was arrested at his command. And I'm sad bc my mom doesn't see the benifit of seeing POTC 100 times, and so I can't watch it in theaters anymore sad, after only seeing it twicesad!! but she promised me that the day the DVD comes out she'll by it 4 me!!smile

tee_pirategirl
great for you!

Now for the question. I dunno but I THINK I can answer them.

first: I LOVED the fact that Jack just stood there. Especially because in the original script Jack and Will both reach for Elizabeth "Will reaches her a second before Jack" the fact that he doesn't move has nothing to do what he felt towards governer Swann and everything to do with the JE relation ship.

A) to me (and to me only...I'm not saying this is it but I just got the impression) when Jack is standing and everyone runs past him it's like Jack is realizing she doesn't need him and...he never moves but look at his eyes he looks straight at where Elizabeth is with a sadness and wanting to go but knowing...he's not needed.

B)Jack knew the others would keep her on board (again it's just me) so it wasn't mean. A bit sad because he still hadn't forgiven her and didn't want to help her but that doesn't mean he wanted to fall over board.

tee_pirategirl
second: lovethemtigers I asked the same question and came up only with one answer.
Calypso bestowed the duty of taking souls to the other world right? This wasn't enjoyable but it wasn't a curse either. When she wasn't there after 10 years he stopped doing his job, helped the brethern trap her in human form and cut out his heart right?
After that he went all fish face and from that point all the rules changed. Anyone who stabbed his heart would be the next captain and what I think is that anyone who stabbed the heart had to replace his own heart instead of the one he'd stabbed. I just think that it's a part of being the captain. As governer Swann said (not word for word) if you stab the heart your heart must replace it.
Watch how Will and Jack register Swann's words.

Ericadawn
Yes, but I think that that particular stipulation that Jones put on it will end with Will. Any Captain after that wouldn't have to cut out their heart.

musikat42
Originally posted by Ericadawn
What Davy Jones said before releasing the Kraken in DMC was a reworded bible quote:

Let no joyful voice be heard.
Let no man look up at the sky with hope. And let this day be cursed by we who ready to raise... the Kraken! Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
oooh.. nice.. didn't notice that. what verse, book, and chapter? big grin

I stumbled on this thread looking for other information, but got hooked by this question. The relevant Bible verses are Job 3, 7-8:

"Behold, let that night be solitary, let no joyful voice be heard in it. Let those who curse the day curse it, who are ready to rouse up Leviathan."

It's part of a rather long-winded speech in which Job curses the day he was born, wishing it never had happened, which runs the entire length of the 26-verse chapter.

willofthewisp
That's so cool. Good find. There was so many similarities with Job and Davy Jones. It just emphasizes what a fallen angel he is.

IheartPocky
Cool! Mine says "awaken the leviathan" hehe!

texgodiva2s
Dad blame--it's always something wonderful!!

I know swordage. To Norrington as commodore, relinquished after he
loses his commission
Returned to him when he goes back with heart
Beckett returns it to Norrington before Beckett
summons Jones in AWE
Bootstrap kills Norrington, Davy Jones collects
Norrington's sword with which Jones kills Will
Will collects sword after he becomes Dutchman
captain and now it's full circle

Jack knows they haven't returned to the world, that they are still in Davy Jones' locker. That's why he doesn't freak that her dad is still alive.

willofthewisp
"A) to me (and to me only...I'm not saying this is it but I just got the impression) when Jack is standing and everyone runs past him it's like Jack is realizing she doesn't need him and...he never moves but look at his eyes he looks straight at where Elizabeth is with a sadness and wanting to go but knowing...he's not needed."----tee pirategirl

That's beautiful. Well said! A lot of people seem to think Jack doesn't care and he's plotting to stab the heart now that he knows where it is, but his eyes are too shiny, too shimmering. He feels Elizabeth's pain and I agree with you on why he doesn't run after her. I'm sure he understands exactly how she feels. He's probably lost someone close to him before.

Do you think he might have some insight in what she went through to save him from the Locker? It always seems like after this point they're back on friendlier terms.

christnabarrett
Originally posted by siriuswriter
This is a thread to ask little questions about the movie, about plot holes, or little lines that you may have missed, or things that made you just go "What the...?"

We definitely have a huge collective pool of knowledge here at KMC, so if there's a little question you have about the movies that may not generate a lot of discussion but you still want answered, like... "What did Davy Jones say before he let loose the Kraken in DMC?" or "What brand of eyeliner does Jack Sparrow wear?" or, "Does anyone know the track on the soundtrack in AWE that plays under the part where Will proposes to Elizabeth?"

put it in here. smile

Hey, cool!

christnabarrett
Is PotC123 @goodvs.evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.