Where did Sabrea go??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateSWFan
Sabrea hasn't been online in a LONG time. Does anybody know what happened to her? I can't contact her in ANY way. I'm starting to get worried.

Ushgarak
Nope, she's not been here since she said she was going to be away for a bit.

UltimateSWFan
She said that she was leaving. Then she came back. Then she just dissappeared and hasn't been on the forum, hasnt been online at all, and I can't get ahold of her by phone or anything.

ToMacco
Maybe she actually has a life.

mah
I talked to her an AIM some days back. she had some problems with internet or something...couldn't access the sites she had in her favourite folder.

Mujaffa
too bad, so sad

UltimateSWFan
Great. roll eyes (sarcastic) Well, at least I know she's alive.

Ushgarak
Somehow I think she will be back.

UltimateSWFan
Uhh, well, if her computer isn't working. I don't think it will get fixed anytime soon. She has a tendency to not do things right away and not do them until she has to. This may last for a month or two. Maybe even go into January. Heh, hopefully not though. I may have to yell at her.

Ushgarak
Feel free. And we demand pics!

UltimateSWFan
Mine or hers?

Ushgarak
Yours would be equally as lovely!

UltimateSWFan
I can't. I don't have a scanner. And Sarah, well, she would hate me forever if I posted her picture without asking her first.

Captain REX
Yep, computer trouble. It's 10:20 PM here, 1:20 AM in Connecticut where Sabrea is. She says she's tried everything.

mah
yup

yerssot
*slaps mah*
SEE! I was right! She DID say she would be gone for a while!

mah
...and then she came back, and THEN since has she been away.

Mujaffa
gone!!!!!!!!!!!! my "precious" is gone

Fire
well she'll make it back some day

Dexx
it's true then....we don't have lifes. Oh my god! *bursts into crying*

Fire
ooh I thought u was going to do the happy dance seein' how much u dislike(d) sabrea anywayz u might not have a life dexx, but don't speak for all of us

UltimateSWFan
I have a life. I'm not online 24/7. Anyway, I talked to her last night and she said she can now get on the website, but when she tried to log in it tells her it's logging in, but doesn't log in at all. I don't get it, you'd have to talk to her, I'm just repeating what she said to me. Pretty much most of the U.S. has school off tomorrow for some dopey holiday :roll eyes (sarcastic):. So she has ALL day to fix it tomorrow and I expect her to fix it, cause if she doesn't I'm going to have to hurt her. Heh. ::Hides knife behind back::

Captain REX
Oh no! We must transform SWFan into a mindless zombie before she leaves!

ToMacco
UltimateSWFan.

More like UltimateSabrinaFan.

keokiswahine
no threats of violence, no violence, unless we are going to violate UltimateSWFan, the UltimateSabrinaFan for voicing threats of violence.

*removes whatever from his hand carefully* eek! mad sick

ToMacco
Yeah, that's creepy

mah
UltimateSWfan is a her, not a him

Dexx
now where did ya get that ideea roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
unfortunatly, some leave, you stay

UltimateSWFan
Sorry. We all know I wouldn't hurt her.

yerssot
try to get her back soon smile

UltimateSWFan
She won't listen to me. Why would she?

keokiswahine
perhaps she's busy with real life; obviously, something we don't have here. very much. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

my apologies, sorry for the "him" since I hear it's a "her". wink big grin

UltimateSWFan
Sabrea? Have a life? You're kidding me, right?

finti
aint we always

Fire
most of the time I think

yerssot
once the real life path have been taken, for ever will it dominate your destiny sad

Corran
I was turned back from the read life path. Does that make me the Darth Vader of real life?

yerssot
you are the Luke of the Solo's

Corran
Not sure I like what you are suggesting.

yerssot
but he's mighty kewl!

Corran
Darth Vader is better.

yerssot
but he's more machine!

Fire
vader rulez stick out tongue

Dexx
oh no...could it be true?

yerssot
yes, you stayed

Dexx
so?

yerssot
never mind *sigh*

Dexx
but pleaze do....

yerssot
ok... *sighs again*

Dexx
oh...so it's that way!..why didn't ya say so?

yerssot
I didn't say it! I sighed it

Dexx
same thing....

yerssot
no it isn't!

UltimateSWFan
Point is Dexx, we want you to go away.

UltimateSWFan
I HAD a real life, before I came here that is. And Sabrea, if you come back soon I have something REALLY important to tell you that you might like.

Ushgarak
Oooh, we love this saga...

UltimateSWFan
LoL. It's about a movie, no big deal or anything.

Raz
I've heard from Sabrea and am helping her with her loggin in problem.

Closing irrelavant thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.