Stong-Man Competion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason Redfield
Well, the title is a bit self-explanatory. For the sake of avoiding a large argument, I won't introduce a Hulk vs. Juggernaut fight. Those always end in stalemates.

Thing vs. Colossus

My Vote: Could go either way. It can be argued that Colossus has better training, tactics, and strategy. I'd say they're about on par with each other as far as durability and strength go. I can't decide.

The Blob vs. The Rhino

My Vote: Hmmm... this is a tough one. I don't know that much about either one to make a judgment. Again, I suppose it could go either way.

Thing vs. Blob

My Vote: Ben would take this in my opinion. He'd simply outwit, disable, or otherwise find a way to hurt him through all of that... blubber.

Thing: Come on over here, fat boy. Let's see how you like my knuckle sandwich...

*Blob is consequntly knocked over, causing minor tremors in China*

Colossus vs. Blob

My Vote: Since they're both from X-Men series comics, perhaps these two have fought before? Are there any scans of a fight between them? Anyway, same as with Ben. Colossus would definitely outwit The Blob.

Thing vs. Rhino

My Vote: Again, Thing takes it. Thing would let Rhino charge him, move to the side, grab him by his head and horn, and and sling him around, followed by a good pummeling.

Colossus vs. Rhino

My Vote: Same as above. Colossus, with his tactics would outwit Rhino, and find his weakness.

guy222
Originally posted by Jason Redfield
Well, the title is a bit self-explanatory. For the sake of avoiding a large argument, I won't introduce a Hulk vs. Juggernaut fight. Those always end in stalemates.

Thing vs. Colossus

My Vote: Could go either way. It can be argued that Colossus has better training, tactics, and strategy. I'd say they're about on par with each other as far as durability and strength go. I can't decide.

The Blob vs. The Rhino

My Vote: Hmmm... this is a tough one. I don't know that much about either one to make a judgment. Again, I suppose it could go either way.

Thing vs. Blob

My Vote: Ben would take this in my opinion. He'd simply outwit, disable, or otherwise find a way to hurt him through all of that... blubber.

Thing: Come on over here, fat boy. Let's see how you like my knuckle sandwich...

*Blob is consequntly knocked over, causing minor tremors in China*

Colossus vs. Blob

My Vote: Since they're both from X-Men series comics, perhaps these two have fought before? Are there any scans of a fight between them? Anyway, same as with Ben. Colossus would definitely outwit The Blob.

Thing vs. Rhino

My Vote: Again, Thing takes it. Thing would let Rhino charge him, move to the side, grab him by his head and horn, and and sling him around, followed by a good pummeling.

Colossus vs. Rhino

My Vote: Same as above. Colossus, with his tactics would outwit Rhino, and find his weakness.

1. Piotr
2. Rhino
3. Grimm
4. Piotr
5. Grimm
6. Piotr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.