Flash ( Bart) vs. Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
For the purpose of this fight, Bart can fly or run in space as Wally did when he was racing instantaneous travel.

Who wins?

( Using Wally's feats is acceptible since bart is new and doesn't have as many feats and more powerful anyway.)

UniOmni
What is he gonna do?

Imp him until he can't anymore, only to get koed by a flick from the tail?

Symmetric Chaos
He grabs every particle of Stardust's body and places them trillions of miles apart.

BFR by technicality.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
What is he gonna do?

Imp him until he can't anymore, only to get koed by a flick from the tail?

If SD coudl actually hit him. Or SD could just have the motion sucked out of him until his energy form turns into ice dust.

llagrok
Flash.

Priest
I hate these kind of threads, giving characters powers that they normally dont have to try to give them a cheap win.13roll

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
I hate these kind of threads, giving characters powers that they normally dont have to try to give them a cheap win.13roll
Flash has ran on space a couple of times now. Bart is actually far far superior to wally.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Flash has ran on space a couple of times now. Bart is actually far far superior to wally.
how many times has bart ran faster than light?

nvrbeenwthagirl
how many times has bart ran faster than light?

Not sure. Since Bart IS the Speedforce and Wally only tapped it, it's well with in reason not to even argue that. Besides, bart as Impulse could run at light speed.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not sure. Since Bart IS the Speedforce and Wally only tapped it, it's well with in reason not to even argue that. Besides, bart as Impulse could run at light speed.
i asked u that because im pretty certain that Bart as flash hasent ran faster than light

Juntai
i asked u that because im pretty certain that Bart as flash hasent ran faster than light Bart has even prior to being Flash, however.
Bart's also the most creative speedforcer, in his solo series he learned how to fly.
He's learned how to make independantly thinking speed force clones as well during Young Justice.
He's also the one that taught Wally how to vibrate through objects.

Stupid Rookie
I am so tired of the stealing speed argument... Can't we come up with another way for someone to win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I am so tired of the stealing speed argument... Can't we come up with another way for someone to win.

Charging Stardust with Residual Static and blowing him up. Turning himself into a whirl wind of sorts and dissipating DS.

Symmetric Chaos

confused

Bart grabs every particle of Stardust's body and places them trillions of miles apart.

BFR by technicality.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
confused

Bart grabs every particle of Stardust's body and places them trillions of miles apart.

BFR by technicality.

Did I really need to read that post again?

Symmetric Chaos
Did I really need to read that post again?

Yup.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Bart is no where near Wally West but he probably wins this, seeing that Stardust is starting to job.

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
Bart has even prior to being Flash, however.
Bart's also the most creative speedforcer, in his solo series he learned how to fly.
He's learned how to make independantly thinking speed force clones as well during Young Justice.
He's also the one that taught Wally how to vibrate through objects.
Jesus, thats some pretty sick shit. eek!

Juntai
Jesus, thats some pretty sick shit. eek! That's not even all of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.