can sups blast his heat vision to the moon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qazwsxe
can sups blast his heat vision to the moon?

i want to see it with my own eyes plzz, any of you who have that scan post it here not by link but by image.i'm begging, i'm a superman fanboy.

((The_Anomaly))
Superman could make his heat vision hit the moon if thats what your asking. Supermans heat vision is hotter then the sun if he wants it to be. I'm still not sure what your asking though. He could hit the moon from earth with his heat vision and probably put a hole through it...I don't see what the point of it would be though.

qazwsxe
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Superman could make his heat vision hit the moon if thats what your asking. Supermans heat vision is hotter then the sun if he wants it to be. I'm still not sure what your asking though. He could hit the moon from earth with his heat vision and probably put a hole through it...I don't see what the point of it would be though.

evidence...........scan or image

((The_Anomaly))
Why? Its not all that important. Plus I don't have scans, its common knowledge that his heat vision is hotter then the sun.

Why are you asking this anyways?

Go to the Superman respect page. You'll find a lot of scans there.

Endless Mike
Imageshack deleted them

WrathfulDwarf
As far as I know....he can.

qazwsxe
i feel sad none of you has it....

Avalonofthewind
He did this while training with Krypto...and krypto was able to do this as well.

Unfortunately, you'll have to find it in the respect thread...and you know how many pages that has.

He's gone much further than that as well...heating up the entire earth with his heat vision from as far as Venus.

snoopdogg
I'll take care of this nonsense in a moment.

snoopdogg
It does not get any more clearer than this....

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supeshv.jpg

Juntai
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.