We Gotta get a Big "G" forum going

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

headrek1
I've looked everywhere and there are no good Godzilla forums. I know here in the US people (like myself) who love him ,are far and few in between but I would've thought someone around the world would've gotten a forum up in the last 10 years. So I'll start it out by asking this: Coolest era? I say Hesei, the whole Hesei series gave him that whole bad-ass feel, obviously Showa was a joke, and for some reason I can't get into the Millenium version (meaning I don't like them as much, except GMK I loved that one, especially G's head design the rest of the body could've used some work though). Hesei monster design was also the best yet IMO, especially, Super Saiy... I mean Meltdown Godzilla.

Eldon
...You really like godzilla

Strangelove
News and Questions Forum no expression

headrek1
Ya Damn skippy!!!

ragesRemorse
Godzilla sucks

although i wouldnt mind a godzila forum that i could bash

Healing Artisan
loved Godzilla movies as a kid. the new stuff ruined the whole Godzilla existence.

we dont need a seperate forum.

TheVapor
there are a few good forums for godzilla on the web. Kaijuphile, and Monster Zero News are the best, and are atleast Godzilla exclusive. If a seperate forum were created here there would be endless bashing which wouldn't be good for the fan base, and would just be a waste of time.

The Sensei
I'm with you man. I would love to see a Godzilla forum. I Think know everything there is about Godzilla. Plus if crap like Star Wars can get forums, then why can't Godzilla?????

Blax_Hydralisk
Because Star Wars has such a large fanabse that there is an actual religion about it?

Godzilla is "okay", but generally not too popular outside of Japan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.