Kyo Kusanagi vs Geese Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
In his reign as one-third KOF champion, Kyo Kusanagi has done everything except one (maybe two) things.

Aside from his rematch against the Ansatsuken master Ryu, he has not taken down SNK's reigning bad guy, Geese Howard. He had a chance in the last KOF tournament, but that honor went to Terry Bogard.

Now, Kyo has his chance.

Of course, this battle is too big to contain, which is why Helena Douglas, the DOATEC chairwoman, has allowed to host the battle inside the DOA wrestling ring as fighters from Street Fighter to Mortal Kombat watch this dramatic battle take place.

The two fighters face off.

"Today is the day, Rooster," Kyo says as he shows off his flames. "I'm gonna show you why I am the champ!"

"It's Geese, whelp," Geese fires back. "When I'm through with you. you're gonna wish you were fighting Yagami."

Bets are being placed on who would win with what move.

Winner takes all.

SteelEagle
OMG TEH KYO KOOOSUUUHHHNAAAGGEEEEEE WINZZZ ROXXXORS 111111111

uh.... pardon me...

Emperor Ashtar
Geese, He has bigger muscles.

brainchild81
laughing Geese could be stronger than He-Man & he'd still find a way to get beat the fu*k up & killed. Geese gets lit up like a Christmas tree. Kyo FUBARS him, & murders him by mistake

Xenogears
Geese is cool. Kyo takes this though.

Major Snafu
No plot device for Kyo.

SteelEagle
enough with the plot device crap....it's just some lame excuse cooked up by haters.

Xenogears
Originally posted by SteelEagle
enough with the plot device crap....it's just some lame excuse cooked up by haters. Couldn't agree with you more on that.

Darkstorm Zero
enough with the plot device crap....it's just some lame excuse cooked up by haters.

The only time the Plot Device is in effect, is against the Orochi, other than that, it's not a plot device at all...

I thought everyone was aware of that though.... Meh... *Shrugs*

brainchild81
Ditto. Kyo uses pure skill in his non-Orochi fights Originally posted by Major Snafu
No plot device for Kyo. We know that already. Kyo's not fighting Orochi here.

Sado22
its not a plot device from any standards. we know something is a plot device when the producers of that game claim it to be. Orochi has no weakness against the flames per say. Kyo and Iori are just strong....especially Iori.
its the same as when kyo haters yack about his bloodline being special since he gets extra stamina and power. which is also NOT true.

F--k THE HATERS!!!

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
Kyo haters must die. Plain and simple.

And the myth about "extra stamina" from "special" bloodline is SOOO fu*king stupid that I don't want to discuss this perfect example of bullshit.

P-Geyser
What is this the Kyo fan club?.

SteelEagle
no offence, but I think Kyo is grossly underrated on these boards...not that I'm a fanatic of him but....

Emperor Ashtar
It's bad writing, not a plot device. I admitt, the flamers can have good writing at times most notably K' Prime's fight with Zero. But, Kyo & Iori beating straight up beating Orochi is almost as bad as Igniz. And, people wonder why KOF bosses get slept on, I'm like the only guy who thinks Igniz is powerful.

Sado22
you mean like SFA3? laughing out loud
Orochi being beaten by TWO people is not half as bad as say, Ryu making bison retreat with a move that is not even a special. also in these two people, one is himself a boss character (Iori). hence i find nothing wrong with it.

what about K's fight with Zero...don't tell me you actually took that idiot Lantis' word for it? that guy is pretty unreliable and a kyowanker. he doesn't even know that FFWA is retcon to FF1 and that Geese didnt die in FF1...heck he never fell off the tower to begin with. not to mention that he downplays K' like crap. since the NESTS saga he has been making a lot of shady stuff (like the whole cast of KoF2001 being a stove away for one). i don't trust him for a dime.

and last but not least, (in best michael jackson imitation), you're not alone. Igniz is a powerful beast and is most likely stronger than Orochi too....even Chin Gentsai says: "this new power is a power far greater than that of Orochi or even Igniz".
exit stage left.

~The I-Don't-Care-if-your-black-or-white Sado-sama
P.S. just realized....i'm actually calling myself jackson embarrasment

Sado22
DAMN STRAIGHT TERRY BOY!
*wears his highschool uniform and does the orochi nagi to PG*
mad
moetaru?

~Sado Kusanagi

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
you mean like SFA3? laughing out loud

Sado, I agree'd with you about that, what's the point of bringing it up? confused

Orochi being beaten by TWO people is not half as bad as say, Ryu making bison retreat with a move that is not even a special. also in these two people, one is himself a boss character (Iori). hence i find nothing wrong with it.

What feats does Iori have that put's him on par with Orochi?
So now we can decide who's a boss character now, Okay then Ryu's a Boss character in my opinion.

Why do you bring up Street Fighter everytime someone implicates KOF? I already agree'd that Alpha 3's plot was hella dumb, and what Ryu did to Bison shouldn't of happened.

Orochi is much more powerful than bison, So, I don't see how him getting his ass handed to him by two characters is as bad as Ryu making Bison retreat. It's dumb "yes", but on the same league. . ."Hell No".

what about K's fight with Zero...don't tell me you actually took that idiot Lantis' word for it? that guy is pretty unreliable and a kyowanker. he doesn't even know that FFWA is retcon to FF1 and that Geese didnt die in FF1...heck he never fell off the tower to begin with. not to mention that he downplays K' like crap. since the NESTS saga he has been making a lot of shady stuff (like the whole cast of KoF2001 being a stove away for one). i don't trust him for a dime.

The scenerio doesn't Downplay K' though confused

Who else?
Kyo will win this for sure.

I like Kyo but I don't mean to rain on anyones parade but the fight against Orochi was a plot device. Only the Sacred Treasures are able to ward of Orochi.

SteelEagle
okay, you know what, let's just say that fight was half-skill, half-"plot device", how's that?

brainchild81
That's perfect. Kyo haters act like he's nothing but a plot device. Not true

Darkstorm Zero
Oh for F@!#4s sake........

*Walks away disgusted*

brainchild81
?

Darkstorm Zero
Notyou brain, just the guys that can't help but swing off of Kyo's nuts and make excuses forit.

Emperor Ashtar
http://groups.msn.com/GT-KofDepartament/svcvol01.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1041

http://groups.msn.com/GT-KofDepartament/svcvol01.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1042
LOL

P-Geyser
Heh... I like this one

http://groups.msn.com/GT-KofDepartament/svcvol31end.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2050

http://groups.msn.com/GT-KofDepartament/svcvol31end.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2054

Though this one seems to take the cake

http://groups.msn.com/GT-KofDepartament/svcvol05.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1258

TricksterPriest
So very wrong.......... haermm Kyo dies. stick out tongue

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So very wrong.......... haermm Kyo dies. stick out tongue Nope.

colonelf40
have you guys ever read SVC CHAOS graphic novels?

i have issue 5 and its were kyo beats some demon called red aremeer who then gets killed by geese who then absorbs the demon's powers.
gesse then easily kills kim, guile, dhalsim and terry bogard, but then he fights kyo.
the fight was pretty even but geese was too much in the end for poor kyo, geese killed him with an uber special move called THE GATES OF HELL!

you guys should check it out!
a must for fighting game fans!

Xenogears
Graphic novels...haha.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Xenogears
Graphic novels...haha.

i refuse to call it a comic book!
graphic novel sound better

look at this:

Xenogears
Cannot be used big grin

colonelf40
for the kyo fans:

Xenogears
Kinda explains my point why mangas based on video games can't be used.

colonelf40
so what?

svc is supposed to be cannon according to snk playmore

kyo gets owned by shin geese!!!

Xenogears
LMAO. That's like saying X-men vs. Street Fighter is canonical as well.

Crossovers can't be canonical if they include characters that exist in two different universes or timelines.

colonelf40
and again!

Xenogears
Keep posting them. None of them explain why Geese wouldn't get pulverized by Kyo.

colonelf40
LMAO. That's like saying X-men vs. Street Fighter is canonical as well.

Crossovers can't be canonical if they include characters that exist in two different universes or timelines.

but both kyo and geese ARE snk playmore characters!
its not like dan beat kyo's ass which funny enough cause dan DID actually beat kyo's ass in svc chaos!

let me find the pic, in the mean time look at what dan did to ryu!

Xenogears
Nonetheless, you posted scans from mangas and used them as evidence, and that didn't assist you. If I'm not mistaken, Kyo has fought opponents much stronger than Geese and emerged victorious against them.

colonelf40
so next your gonna say that kyo could beat RAOH!?

RAOH WILL CRUSH THAT STUPID KID!

RAOH RULES!

Xenogears
What makes you think that?

I'm not the kind of person who simply argues for one character and states that character would beat anyone he or she is matched up with.

On the other hand, it seems as if you want to see Kyo lose to someone.

colonelf40
RAOH/KENSHIRO/TOKI/SHUU/REI/SHIN/SOUTHER WILL ALL MAKE KYO'S HEAD EXPLODE!

evenJAGI will knock his head off!
and jagi is a loser compared to his brothers!

Lazy MFer
Some times the mangas are canon but not that SVC one. Demetri was in it right? What did Demetri do in that manga?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Some times the mangas are canon but not that SVC one. Demetri was in it right? What did Demetri do in that manga?

He Blissed Kyo.

Sado22
oh for f--k's sake!!!
*Walks away disgusted*

~Sado

Xenogears
oh for f--k's sake!!!
*Walks away disgusted*

~Sado LOL

Charlotte DeBel
Well, after being MBlissed Kyo gave Demitry quite a fight. But eventually Demitry wounded him seriously...

Xenogears
That girl in your sig is hot big grin

Charlotte DeBel
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7206/009sf9.th.jpghttp://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7908/01011rs2.th.jpghttp://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8229/012jt7.th.jpg

Charlotte DeBel
Thank you. "That girl" is Emma Frost, one of the most famous X-Men characters; she was a playable cahracter in the first X-Men:Legends game and NPC in the second one.

The scans above is Kyo attacking Demitry afret being hit by Midnight Bliss.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7206/009sf9.th.jpghttp://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7908/01011rs2.th.jpghttp://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8229/012jt7.th.jpg Damn.

Charlotte DeBel
I love that "heat vortex" created by Kyo. Just imagine Geese being hit by something like that...He's obviously less durable than Demitry.

I posted the scans of Kyo fighting back to cheer Sado up.

Xenogears
What is this from?

http://www.tekkenforces.com/news/ttt2/13editeurs20050314_140636_4_big.jpg

colonelf40
kyo sucks ass!

RAOH WILL DESTROY HIM!!!

Sado22
laughing
yeah that helps!

check this out for more of that stuff!
http://groups.msn.com/GT-KofDepartament/svcvol01.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1041

Cloud where'd you get that pic from?

~Sado

Xenogears
Originally posted by colonelf40
kyo sucks ass!

RAOH WILL DESTROY HIM!!! stfu
laughing
yeah that helps!

check this out for more of that stuff!

Cloud where'd you get that pic from?

~Sado To be honest I have no freakin clue, and stop calling me Cloud dammit! mad

That woman with the horns is Unknown from Tekken Tag, right?

Sado22
sorry XenoQUEER mad

Xenogears
Xenoqueer lol

That's it I hate you stick out tongue

Homo-sama laughing out loud

Sado22
2guns
bangin
chair

SteelEagle
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Heh... I like this one

http://groups.msn.com/GT-KofDepartament/svcvol31end.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2050

http://groups.msn.com/GT-KofDepartament/svcvol31end.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2054

Though this one seems to take the cake

http://groups.msn.com/GT-KofDepartament/svcvol05.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1258

oh heavens, poor Kyo gets totally owned in that comic. Hands severed by some vampire fool, he gets owned by Geese, gets S-G-S'd (Shun Goku Satsu) twice by Akuma, and heavens know what else that man deserved in the manga. laughing

Xenogears
It's too bad that none of those actually happened. laughing out loud

Oh, and Kyo still wins.

Emperor Ashtar

Oh, and Kyo still wins.

Have you seen geese's muscles, he wins.

-The Emorrific EmuYasha

Xenogears
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

Have you seen geese's muscles, he wins.

-The Emorrific EmuYasha If you keep being like this you're going to become my new best friend in no time! eek!

shin_remy

Oh, and Kyo still wins.

yes it happend in that game!!

nothing really happend. it are game characters!!!!

Emperor Ashtar
Enough with the punctuation marks remy, this isn't a comic book.

Xenogears
shin_remy is from a comic book.

Sado22
more like the 60's batman series.
*Everyone! Together*
tanannanananannananana Shiremyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Shinremyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
shinremy!
shinremy!
shinremy!

*Wham*
*Pow*
*Poof*

~Sado

colonelf40

Oh, and Kyo still wins.

STFU!

Geonitz beat his ass real bad and Geese and Geonitz are equals!

Kyo is a complete jerk-off!
just because SNK makes everyone else job to him that does not mean Geese would!
Im a Sagat fan and deep down i know he would beat Ryu but beat not Evil Ryu, go check out Udon SF comics cause they are official cannon by Capcom cause Sagat with some help from Dhalsim beats Ryu's ass real bad!

btw

SAGAT WOULD TOTALLY DESTROY THAT STUPID KID KYO!

SteelEagle
How the heck did Bob Sagat get into this. Sagat would get burnt by Kyo, but not by much.

Xenogears
more like the 60's batman series.
*Everyone! Together*
tanannanananannananana Shiremyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Shinremyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
shinremy!
shinremy!
shinremy!

*Wham*
*Pow*
*Poof*

~Sado thumb up laughing
STFU!

Geonitz beat his ass real bad and Geese and Geonitz are equals!

Kyo is a complete jerk-off!
just because SNK makes everyone else job to him that does not mean Geese would!
Im a Sagat fan and deep down i know he would beat Ryu but beat not Evil Ryu, go check out Udon SF comics cause they are official cannon by Capcom cause Sagat with some help from Dhalsim beats Ryu's ass real bad!

btw

SAGAT WOULD TOTALLY DESTROY THAT STUPID KID KYO! Calm down little boy.

Sado22
udon comics are not canon, colone. NO anime or comic is.

and Kenshiro will pwn everyone! mad

~Sado

colonelf40
udon comics are not canon, colone. NO anime or comic is.

and Kenshiro will pwn everyone! mad

~Sado

They are cannon, sado!
it's been confirmed by Capcom themselves!

SVC Chao is semi-canon acording to SNK themselves

RAOH WOULD TOTALLY DESTROY ALL OF SVC CHAOS COMIC'S ROSTER!!!

You can use all the Dark Hadou/Pyscho Power etc you want against him and it would do f**k all to him!

RAOH DESTROYS THAT PUNK ASS PRETTY BOY JERK-OFF STUPID KID KYO KUSANAGI WITH ONE BACK HAND SLAP!

Sado22
no its not man. i'm pretty sure it isn't. it is written such that it doesn't overwrite the original story of the series.

as for SvCchaos....i hope to god you are wrong cuz that just SUCKS!

~Sado

colonelf40
kyo will lose to geese!
kyo is a jerk-off stupid kid

god i want raoh or kenshiro to put that loser in his place!

Charlotte DeBel
Kyo loses to Kenshiro. Pretty any playable character in KOF loses to Kenshiro.
But- Geese also would lose to Kenshirowink

Sado22
wrong charlotte....Bao will pwn Kenshiro mad

Charlotte DeBel
F*ck Bao...Don't even want to talk about him...

Sado22
baby

lightness
geese would beat the shit out of him, untill he's almost dead, and kyo would all of a sudden become stronger and overthrow him.
in typical herovs villain fashion.

SteelEagle
colonelf40, we know you hate Kyo, no need for vulgarity and all this...

colonelf40
no more kyo hating from this point
kyo rocks!

FortressXRuler
Why the change of heart so suddenly? You should stick to what you think about Kyo.

SteelEagle
I agree, no need to overdo this thing, No need for dramatics, really.

FortressXRuler
But it did put some intrest in this thread. if you hadn't said all that stuff, the thread would've ended on the 3rd page. Nice Going! big grin big grin ninja

colonelf40
i stopped coz i didnt want to get banned
why do you want me to start all over again?

SteelEagle
It's not that I want you to start the thing over again, it's just that I want you to not go from one extreme to another extreme.

brainchild81
i stopped coz i didnt want to get banned
why do you want me to start all over again? You won't get banned for anything you've done so far in this thread. On a side note, Shin Geese almost died fighting Kyo. Meaning Kyo would likely fu*k regular Geese up somethin' fierce. S.G beat Terry's @ss much worse & didn't even consider him a threat. He threw Terry away & made Terry watch him kill his pals. SG also told Kyo that Kyo's not much better than Terry. Going by that book Kyo>Terry.

Xenogears
Originally posted by brainchild81
You won't getchair

banned for anything you've done sochair

far in this thread. On achair

side note, Shin Geese almostchair

died fighting Kyo. Meaning Kyo would likelychair

fu*k regular Geese up somethin' fierce. S.G beat Terry's chair

@ss much worse & didn't even consider him a threat. Hechair

threw Terry away & made Terry watch him kill his pals. SG alsochair

told Kyo that Kyo's not much better than Terry. Going bychair

that book Kyo>Terry.chair

brainchild81
gun_bandana

P-Geyser
That book should be thrown in the bowels of HELL devil

Sado22
that book isn't canon people.....or do i have to post the link to ore-sama's excellent site again?

*opens door*
brain...get out. smokin'

~Sado

colonelf40
that book was awesome!
seeing geese own kyo was f*cking perfect!

geese>kyo

SteelEagle
just a question, do you have two distinct personalities, colonelf40? One that loathes Kyo, and one that makes him out like he's the greatest?

colonelf40
just a question, do you have two distinct personalities, colonelf40? One that loathes Kyo, and one that makes him out like he's the greatest?

I DONT!
AND ITS JUST A CHANGE OF HEART!

im so sick of all the fanboys hyping him up all the time!

brainchild81
that book was awesome!
seeing geese own kyo was f*cking perfect!

geese>kyo Doubtful. I liked that fight outcome though. It was good seeing Geese act like a fu*king boss for a change instead of getting beat on by Terry all the time though. SNK could learn from the guys who wrote that. Running from ripoffs like Ryo & getting multiple beatdowns from Terry & never winning makes one look like a bit*h

colonelf40
how many issues are there of svc chaos?
ive only got issue 5 which is the one with shin geese and violent ken

Mr Karate vs Ryu - Ryo stops the fight
Shin Geese vs Terry - S.Geese kills him
Shin Geese vs Kyo - S.Geese kills him
Dan vs Ryu - Dan beats Ryu
Akuma vs M.Bison - Akuma kills him

those were some cool fights
i hope that they make the svc comic in an animated series!

Superboy Prime
Dan...beat Ryu...?

What in the ****?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Dan...beat Ryu...?

What in the ****?
SVC dan is strong.

colonelf40
dan got some extra training from akuma when then sent dan to kill mr karate, when dan found mr.k ryu stepped in told dan that if he wanted to kill then he'd have to beat ryu.
the fight was even but there was something wrong with ryu and dan took advantage and punched his fist thru ryu's chest! then dan gets killed by blood iori and then mr.k finds out that dan was used by akuma to bring out evil ryu and then ryo gets very defensive towards evil ryu

here you go!

Superboy Prime
Shitty writting to me, but whatever.

P-Geyser
It cant be worse than those Seto Shitty KOF comics, where Kyo and Iori act like DBZ characters.

SteelEagle
Those comics are just too hilarious, they're lame, but funny. laughing out loud

P-Geyser
Those comics are just too hilarious, they're lame, but funny. laughing out loud

I agree about the lame part but funny...

SteelEagle
Come on, it's just absurd how things are, like since when did Kyo and Iori become DBZ-tier? And why the hell did the army guy hire all those clones? And some other goofy stuff. If anyone could direct me to a english summary of such comics, it would be nice. Thanks.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I agree about the lame part but funny... They are pretty funny & the lameness adds to it. Remember that they aren't cannon & take the Terrylove out of the equation. You'll probably like them a lot more.

Superboy Prime
Although Dan is a pussy because he was never taught ansatsuken given his desire to kill Sagat for killing his father...him all of a sudden owning Ryu like that simply because he was trained by Gouki is a bit too much IMO. Screw the fact Ryu has been training for his entire life. Screw the fact Dan just recently studied under Gouki. Screw the fact that...well you get my point.

P-Geyser
They are pretty funny & the lameness adds to it. Remember that they aren't cannon & take the Terrylove out of the equation. You'll probably like them a lot more.

For what the Kyo and Iori love? confused

brainchild81
?

SteelEagle
and don't forget the K' love. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.