After the credits scenes of all movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
What is the additional scene at the end of COTBP? Imdb says there is one, although it is more for amusement than for plot. I thought here we could discuss the additional scenes.

ivebeendepped43
its JAck the Monkey. he sneaks a coin from the Chest of Cortez

siriuswriter
That's why he's an undead monkey in DMC. smile

potcfan2003
my sisters thought that that was y barbie and pintel and regetti lived in DMC, but tia brought barbie back and p& r were never killed

willofthewisp
Ah, okay. I watched it on youtube. It was labeled "Jack steals gold," and I thought "oh no, they made Jack steal it again?" But it was Jack the Monkey. So, is there any symbolism in the end scenes, or are COTBP and DMC's just for fun?

siriuswriter
I never actually saw DMC's.

What was that?

Well, I don't know if there's symbolism in CotBP, but it helps explain why Jack the Monkey is still hanging around in DMC for people like us who need reasonable evidence and plot for everything. smile

ETA: got off my bum and went to youtube to see DMC's. Definitely just for fun. :P

willofthewisp
DMC's shows the dog actually being revered as a god by the cannibals instead of being eaten.

LoveJackSparrow
Yea Jack the Monkey is undead but the question is how did he indup on the Black Pearl???????? The Black Pearl was long gone before Jack the Monkey got the gold.

sailorleo
i think that it's funny that jack the monkey gets everything that jack sparrow wants, specifically immortality.

LoveJackSparrow
He gets everything jack wants????? I havent noticed that. I need to watch the video again if jack the monkey gets what jack wants.

ivebeendepped43
sea turtles...YAY DOG W/KEYS!!

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

yep, he gets what jack wants apparently.

the peanut!
immortality.
getting to ride on the black pearl... everytime barbossa steals it from jack.

yeah, apparently he does.

ivebeendepped43
lol!!!

JaehSkywalker
seriously, he does. eek! laughing

LoveJackSparrow
Hmm yep now that I think of it...that monkey dose get what ever jack wants!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaehSkywalker
does the care and affection of barbie count lol?

willofthewisp
LOL!

JaehSkywalker
this is why we spent time on KMC. to obsess over Jack/johnny/wjoever else and to laugh.. wink

LoveJackSparrow
lol................

JaehSkywalker
sorry for the typo.

Why does Jack the monkey get everything why not our jack?! nuts!!

LoveJackSparrow
Oh good question I dont have an answer to that one.......maybe its just to make the movie funny or something....ask the writers why.

JaehSkywalker
worldplayer anyone lol?

potcfan2003
I know.. Because jack the monkey is the cuter one, and so kinda win's everyone's heart over..

LoveJackSparrow
What......jack stole my heart not the monkey! lol.....but true the monkey is cute but not cuter then Jack/johnny!

willofthewisp
Okay, this will sort out who is cuter.

1. Who would you rather feed?

2. If you are saying no to something, whose sad puppy face will make you give in first?

3. Who would you not get mad at if you were sleeping and one of them felt the best thing you needed was a good poke in the gut?

4. Who looks the best in wee little boots?

5. Who would look cuter trying to churn butter?

6. Who would not, if angered, throw his own feces at you?

7. Who, if he caught a flyball at the World Series, would the fans all say, "awwww" to?

8. Who do you want to see rolling around on your bed, getting excited when you come in?

9. Who would be the most in awe of 20th/21st century inventions, such as flicking a light switch? "Light goes on. Light goes off. Light goes on. Light goes off."

And finally, the #1 way to tell who is cuter...

10. Who has the title CAPTAIN before his name?

LoveJackSparrow
Ohhh so thats what type of cuteness yall guys were talking about.

Sifzensinril
lol, willo, it led us to Jack from first question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.