So, why exactly would anyone say Revan is stronger than Nihilus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Does he have any feats to back up the notion?

Gideon
There is none, so I'm not gonna argue it, but Revan's got a shitload of knowledge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nihilus, and Kreia blows Revan more than Nihilus.

Darth Sexy
yup

Manslayer
Yes revan > nihilus is overall powers and is superior in the force but nihilus does has an advantage over revan and that is his force drain technique.

I have a question is sidious force drain identical to nihilus?

ESB -1138
Force Drain is the DUMBEST force power ever.

Tangible God
And cheapest.

Alliance
laughing out loud

Nikkolas
Why is it just the drain? Nihilus does things like pull fleets otu of gravity wells and supply atmosphere to a ship and being in his mere presence drains you of life and will.

Revan can do that?

Depends on who you ask. It's impossible to tell because Sidious never fed on planets like Nihilus does.

kamhal
Then why Revan was the dark lord when he was around Nikkolas? It's like saying dooku>sidious when sidious is the dark lord...

Nikkolas
A. In the Rule of Two, both Master and Apprentice take the title of Dark Lord of the Sith.
B. We have no clue where Nihilus was when Revan was leading his Sith Empire. He might have been still training on Malachor V.

Darth Sexy
Nikkolas give it up. Revan>Nihilus. Nihilus has the one force drain. Whoopie.

IOU
revan was clearly quite the powerhouse, but hes in no way even in nihilus' league from what we know, so its more logical to consider nihilus as being more powerful

Manslayer
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Why is it just the drain? Nihilus does things like pull fleets otu of gravity wells and supply atmosphere to a ship and being in his mere presence drains you of life and will.

Revan can do that?
He used the entire dark side of malachor and used it against the mandalorian fleet i think and by the way again nihilus never pulled a fleet, he pulled A ship as the loading screen stated and out of universe explanations are canon and more credible than an ingame character

Depends on who you ask. It's impossible to tell because Sidious never fed on planets like Nihilus does. Sidious did on byss

Darth Hord
This is why Nihilus is probably one of the worst characters ever. They made WAY to powerful. Singlehandedly draining a planet, his force drain is too good, then he has really powerful tk. The only thing he doesn't have (or as far as I know) is great skill with the lightsaber. If Sidious didn't have the quotes about him being the most powerful sith then I'm sure people would be claiming it could be Nihilus.

Darth Sexy
Nihilus has one real technique. He wouldn't last against ANYBODY who can loop out of the force.

IOU
and apart from others who can also loop out of the force, who can exactly?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Nihilus has one real technique. He wouldn't last against ANYBODY who can loop out of the force.

Please stop rehashing the same untrue crap over and over again. Nihilus has more than just one technique. He has extremely powerful TK (pulling the Ravager out of the mass shadow of Malachor) and has extreme levels of mind control (controlling all of the minds of his ships crewers all of the time with ease). Nihilus is a freakin beast. The ONLY person who can resist his Force Drain is the Exile and that's because he was a wound in the Force. There is zero logic behind the mindset that the Fallanassi technique being able to protect someone from Nihilus' Force Drain with no adverse affects. Kreia, who knew Nihilus' the Force Drain ability very well; well enough to kill three powerful Jedi Masters with a wave of her hand, was unable to defend herself from it.

And lets take a look at his fight against the Exile. The fight was far from even.

1. The Exile and the people he is linked to are the only ones who he can't drain with the Force.

2. The Exile had the help of Visas, who was powerful in her own right and knew Nihilus well, and had Mandalore, who was perhaps the most deadly non-Force user ever to live with the exception of Shimrra.

3. Nihilus was controlling the minds of probably thousands of people during the fight. Actively controlling them. That'd be impressive even without the fact that he was also holding the entire ship together and was fighting three extremely powerful people, plus on top of that appears to have been weakened when he first attempted to drain the Exile, with those things it's borderline ridiculous.

4. Like I just mentioned, it appears that he had been weakened during his attempt to drain the Exile. Had he been at full strength the outcome of the fight could very well have been different.

So I see no reason for anyone to say that Revan was stronger than Nihilus.

Riverollv
There is NO proof of Mira being very powerful, and there is NO proof of Mandalore being "the most powerful non-Force user ever to live". Bring real facts or at least quotes, because as far as I remember Mandalore himself says he's not quite as strong as he once was, because you as the Exile can tell him you expected the leader of the Mandalorians, Mandalore, to be much tougher than he actually is.

Nihilus cannot drain the Exile because he is a wound in the Force, but without counting on that, I'd consider the Exile to be a slightly-aboce-average Jedi, and he easily defeated Nihilus in saber combat. The only special thing Nihilus has is his mega-Force drain. Other than that, he has nothing special.

Darth Hord
Nihilus=force drain,tk and mind control,anything else? I mean don't get me wrong he is strong but what else can he do in the force?

Darth_Glentract
One cannot have power of that magnitude and still think and perceive the universe as we do."
―Kreia

Originally posted by Riverollv
There is NO proof of Mira being very powerful,

Her name is Visas and she was infact powerful. All Jedi are powerful. She wasn't necessarily real high up by Force User standards, but she was still powerful.

and there is NO proof of Mandalore being "the most powerful non-Force user ever to live".

Name someone stronger.

Bring real facts or at least quotes, because as far as I remember Mandalore himself says he's not quite as strong as he once was, because you as the Exile can tell him you expected the leader of the Mandalorians, Mandalore, to be much tougher than he actually is.

Just because he's not as strong as he once was doesn't mean he's not still strong. Luke wasn't as good at lightsaber combat after he lost his mechanical hand in the LOTF books. Would you use that as an argument for him being weak? Of course not.

Who cares what the Exile expected to see. Anakin expected that no one could kill a Jedi. That's not true. They're still number one. Canderous says that he's not as tough as he once was, but now he uses his experience and intelligence to make up for it.

Nihilus cannot drain the Exile because he is a wound in the Force, but without counting on that, I'd consider the Exile to be a slightly-aboce-average Jedi, and he easily defeated Nihilus in saber combat.

Then you're a bit ignorant to the facts. The Exile was capable of learning entire lightsaber forms extremely quickly. She took fought through the entire Trayus Academy, killed Sion, and then took on Kreia, eliminating the known Sith in the galaxy herself. She's actually VERY powerful.

The only special thing Nihilus has is his mega-Force drain. Other than that, he has nothing special.

I see you didn't read my post very well. Nihilus lifted the Ravager from the mass shadows of Malachor. I don't think even Yoda could do that judging from his prior feats. And you totally skipped the fact that he controlled the minds of all of the Ravager's crewers ON A CONSTANT BASIS. I mean are you blind or something.

Who else could actively control the minds of thousands of people while also holding the largest ship in existence ship together and fight three powerful people in a weakened state?

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Name someone stronger.
You don't think that General Grievous or Durge is stonger than Mandalore?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Hord
You don't think that General Grievous or Durge is stonger than Mandalore?

Not really. Toss a few thermal detanators Durge's way and he's done. He can't regenerate from vaporization. The same pretty much goes for GG.

Riverollv
Yeah, it's that simple and we're all happy!.... Just hit them. Hit them with a detonator. Do you think they're going to stand there and do nothing? Of course not. And, if it was that easy, don't you think the Clone and ARC Troopers wouldn't have done it themselves without the aid of Kenobi, when he killed Durge, eh?

Lightsnake
I'll name about other contenders:
Phow Ji, Jango and Boba Fett, Montross, Tsavong Lah, an average Slayer...

Saying Mandalore is 'the most powerful non-force user ever' with no feats, no evidence, no scrap of proof and then defaulting on the 'but I can't think of anyone stronger' argument is plain ridiculous

You mean like Yoda lifting huge starships? The Ravager'd be defunct by Ruusan. So, in all honesty: Spare me

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, but If I did it's because out of my sheer Revan fanboyism.
But in truth, Nihilus is in a whole new level that he himself created.

Violent K
Nihilius owns Revan. He'll drain him. Btw, I welcome that 'They go inside force loop' bullshit argument. I'll destroy that argument like Manslayer destroyed DarthSith's.

S_W_LeGenD
Here is a comparison!

1) The Super Techniques:

- Darth Revan can perform "Force Lightning Storm".

NOTE: Revan is also known to possess knowledge of some deadly Sith techniques that have not yet been revealed.

- Darth Nihilus can perform "Force Slurp" (Super Force Drain).

And both of these techniques are fatal to living bodies.

2) TK Abilities:

Both of these Sith are very strong in the Force. Both of these Sith can perform amazing TK feats.

Though Nihilus has demonstrated the ability to lift a huge ship with the Force, which is a feat that very few Force Users can match.

Drew however has hinted that like Yoda, Revan could also lift a small space craft with the Force.

Anyways! Nihilus still might have advantage in this regard.

3) Over-all knowledge of the Sith techniques:

Revan's Sith knowledge base > then that of Nihilus. Revan knows more Sith techniques.

4) Saber Combat:

Revan has clear edge in saber combat over Nihilus. Revan could kill two terentatek beasts in a single combat with his blade, which is not an easy feat. Revan also has demonstrated impressive Saber Combat skills on the Star Forge and was declared to be a Prodgy.

Nihilus lacks in this regard.

5) Precognition:

Revan's precognition is considered to be even better then the precognition capabilities of the greatest of the Echani generals. Thus Revan is clearly great in this regard.

Nihilus also would have good precognition capabilties. But Revan is better in this regard.

6) Defensive Abilities:

Both of these Sith Lords have some impressive defensive abilities that can help them in defending against several types of Force attacks.

7) Known Equalities:

- Revan and Nihilus can perform "Stasis Field" and they are perhaps equally proficient in this regard.

- Both Revan and Nihilus can perform normal applications of Force Drain.

- Both Revan and Nihilus wear a protection mask on the face.

8) Natural Speciality:

- Nihilus is a "Wound in the Force".

- Revan's body can absorb and feed on Dark Side energies and Revan can use such energies in an offensive manner.

Manslayer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Here is a comparison!

1) The Super Techniques:

- Darth Revan can perform "Force Lightning Storm".

NOTE: Revan is also known to possess knowledge of some deadly Sith techniques that have not yet been revealed.

- Darth Nihilus can perform "Force Slurp" (Super Force Drain).

And both of these techniques are fatal to living bodies.

2) TK Abilities:

Both of these Sith are very strong in the Force. Both of these Sith can perform amazing TK feats.

Though Nihilus has demonstrated the ability to lift a huge ship with the Force, which is a feat that very few Force Users can match.

Drew however has hinted that like Yoda, Revan could also lift a small space craft with the Force.

Anyways! Nihilus still might have advantage in this regard.

3) Over-all knowledge of the Sith techniques:

Revan's Sith knowledge base > then that of Nihilus. Revan knows more Sith techniques.

4) Saber Combat:

Revan has clear edge in saber combat over Nihilus. Revan could kill two terentatek beasts in a single combat with his blade, which is not an easy feat. Revan also has demonstrated impressive Saber Combat skills on the Star Forge and was declared to be a Prodgy.

Nihilus lacks in this regard.

5) Precognition:

Revan's precognition is considered to be even better then the precognition capabilities of the greatest of the Echani generals. Thus Revan is clearly great in this regard.

Nihilus also would have good precognition capabilties. But Revan is better in this regard.

6) Defensive Abilities:

Both of these Sith Lords have some impressive defensive abilities that can help them in defending against several types of Force attacks.

7) Known Equalities:

- Revan and Nihilus can perform "Stasis Field" and they are perhaps equally proficient in this regard.

- Both Revan and Nihilus can perform normal applications of Force Drain.

- Both Revan and Nihilus wear a protection mask on the face.

8) Natural Speciality:

- Nihilus is a "Wound in the Force".

- Revan's body can absorb and feed on Dark Side energies and Revan can use such energies in an offensive manner.

^. nuff said here, revan > nihilus

Just that revan doesnt wear a mask in kotor and post kotor or maybe he does have a buttplug

Darth Sexy
Violent, you can't destroy shit for arguments. The looping out of the force technique is one that would most certainly destroy Nihilus. It makes one a wound in the force, AND unsensable. Jacen Solo knows this technique I believe, and so does Luke.

Violent K
Violent, you can't destroy shit for arguments. The looping out of the force technique is one that would most certainly destroy Nihilus. It makes one a wound in the force, AND unsensable. Jacen Solo knows this technique I believe, and so does Luke.

I'll destroy it. Tell me, is everyone character in SW omnipotent? If you don't know what that means, it means they know everything. Which is certainly isn't any character in SW except the writer/creators themselves. How will they know if Nihilius has such massive draining power? They don't. They can't loop out of the force instantly beginning of the battle seeing as they have no idea who Nihilius is nor what hes capable of.

Riverollv
What are you talking about? You're basially saying the creators of Nihilus don't know the measure of his power? Or didn't I understand what you meant?

Violent K
What are you talking about? You're basially saying the creators of Nihilus don't know the measure of his power? Or didn't I understand what you meant?

I'm saying that Revan isn't omnipotent. He can't expect Nihilius's drain automatically in the beginning of the fight, which is critical seeing as Nihilius is "Drain Now, Saberfight Later" which is totally evident in the game.

Riverollv
Oh. I thought you were saying the creators did not know the measure of their characters power, which is stupid, so, ok, it is good you did not mean that.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Violent K
I'll destroy it. Tell me, is everyone character in SW omnipotent? If you don't know what that means, it means they know everything. Which is certainly isn't any character in SW except the writer/creators themselves. How will they know if Nihilius has such massive draining power? They don't. They can't loop out of the force instantly beginning of the battle seeing as they have no idea who Nihilius is nor what hes capable of.

Double standards then, Nihilus will get killed by an amulet blast, Sidious' force storm/instakill, Luke's instakill, Revan's thought bomb, etc..

Violent K
Double standards then, Nihilus will get killed by an amulet blast, Sidious' force storm/instakill, Luke's instakill, Revan's thought bomb, etc..

Thats if they're not drained first by Nihilius. He's 'Drain Now, Saberfight and all that crap later"

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Violent K
Thats if they're not drained first by Nihilius. He's 'Drain Now, Saberfight and all that crap later"

Except on the KMC forums we assume that each character knows at least the basics about his opponent, so your "oh he won't know" crap doesn't work.

Manslayer
Double standards then, Nihilus will get killed by an amulet blast, Sidious' force storm/instakill, Luke's instakill, Revan's thought bomb, etc.. I thought bomb couldnt be used in a fight? I think revans impressive ability is his storm lightning

Nikkolas
Revan never used a Thought Bomb. The only time it was used, it was used by a ton of Force users.

And Nihilus' drain is even more powerful.

IOU
1 question, what exactly is putting revan above people like count dooku or darth vader? the guys quite clearly overrated

Darth Sexy
Revan never used a Thought Bomb. The only time it was used, it was used by a ton of Force users.

And Nihilus' drain is even more powerful.

Except the drain eats force users, while the thought bomb sucks the life energy into a sphere. Hmmmm

JesusTheChrist
Except on the KMC forums we assume that each character knows at least the basics about his opponent, so your "oh he won't know" crap doesn't work.

big grin

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by IOU
1 question, what exactly is putting revan above people like count dooku or darth vader? the guys quite clearly overrated

Well, Revan was the most powerful Sith of an era, was considered a prodigy, spent all his time trying to get more knowledge (so he want to college lol), and was verbally felated by the writer of Path of Destruction and Kreia.

Darth Sexy
You can call him being verbally fellated, while I can say the same about Sidious, or Bane, or any powerful character.

Allankles
Nihilus is the more powerful, it's not even an arguement worth having. Nihilus was virtually god-like, he lifted a fleet with his TK, controlled the minds of the officers in his ship; mentally and metaphysically enslaved people - force users or otherwise - with his mere presence.

Revan isn't in his league.

ThoraxeRMG
Because of a thing called Fanboy/girl-ism.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by IOU

Revan is not overated.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by IOU

The only Revan fan who overates him is SW Legend,look at his posts about Revan.He magnifies Revans accomplishment x10. Most other Revan fans accept that he is below Yoda (though I would say not by much). From what I've seen and what others post to respond to his basically tells me tat he gives Revan a bad name somewhat.

Manslayer
Revan is uber. Hes one of my favourite jedis.

Btw what are the faces you potray him as?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Allankles
Nihilus is the more powerful, it's not even an arguement worth having. Nihilus was virtually god-like, he lifted a fleet with his TK, controlled the minds of the officers in his ship; mentally and metaphysically enslaved people - force users or otherwise - with his mere presence.

Revan isn't in his league.

Yea, a god like sith who gets destroyed by an average Jedi. He lifted A ship with TK. Guess Yoda is a force god. Wow, he made humans his slaves, Revan ripped out the rakata language from an ancient force using race, and threw in basic. Sorry, Revan is in Nihilus' league and his force knowledge exceeds Nihilus'.

Allankles
Yea, a god like sith who gets destroyed by an average Jedi. He lifted A ship with TK. Guess Yoda is a force god. Wow, he made humans his slaves, Revan ripped out the rakata language from an ancient force using race, and threw in basic. Sorry, Revan is in Nihilus' league and his force knowledge exceeds Nihilus'.

Yeah! Like communicating with aliens telepathically is on the same league as consuming an entire planet's life force, or mentally and meta physically enslaving people with your mere presence.

Please, Nihilus is on another level. He's NJO Luke/DE Sidious level, while Revan is about Dooku level there's no contest. Nihilus is god-like, Revan isn't.

And Nihilus didn't just lift a ship, he lifted an entire fleet with his TK.

exanda kane
Yeah! Like communicating with aliens telepathically is on the same league as consuming an entire planet's life force, or mentally and meta physically enslaving people with your mere presence.

Please, Nihilus is on another level. He's NJO Luke/DE Sidious level, while Revan is about Dooku level there's no contest. Nihilus is god-like, Revan isn't.

And Nihilus didn't just lift a ship, he lifted an entire fleet with his TK.

What specifically says that he lifted an entire fleet with the Force? I mean, sure the Ravager got lifted, but what sources say explicitly that he lifted the entire sith fleet? (Bearing in mind, how big was this fleet)

Allankles
Originally posted by exanda kane
What specifically says that he lifted an entire fleet with the Force? I mean, sure the Ravager got lifted, but what sources say explicitly that he lifted the entire sith fleet? (Bearing in mind, how big was this fleet)

Colonel Tobin pretty much says it and I quote: "This ship is it his weakness? It should not exist yet it cruises the darkness between the stars. He tore it from the mass shadows of Malachor along with his fleet... that is a measure of his power."

Allankles
He goes on with: "He holds it together. And keeps us alive, just enough, like rotworms within a dying beast."

exanda kane
Colonel Tobin pretty much says it and I quote: "This ship is it his weakness? It should not exist yet it cruises the darkness between the stars. He tore it from the mass shadows of Malachor along with his fleet... that is a measure of his power."

Very well, but how big is this fleet you say?

Tobin mentions a fleet, but only one capitol ship is ever seen and that is the Ravager. Where are the other ships or is Tobin simply referring to the fighters?

I'm still neutral in this argument. Revan is obviously intended by the writers to be a superior character, yet given his mysterious nature there is no way to back up that speculation. But I will nitpick at any disrepency in points intended as canon facts.

Count Makashi

Nihilus is an uber powerful character, but only God like power he has is drain, without it, Revan would defeat him and if he is holding a ship together, wouldn't the ship started falling apart after his death and yet it still travels trough space.

Allankles
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Nihilus is an uber powerful character, but only God like power he has is drain, without it, Revan would defeat him and if he is holding a ship together, wouldn't the ship started falling apart after his death and yet it still travels trough space.

I dislike it when people mention: "if so-and-so didn't have that power characer x would beat him". How about recognizing that that kind of reasoning goes both ways i.e. if Revan didn't have the force character x would beat him. That's the power the character was written with, it's as much a part of his character's identitity as the skull mask. So please save the "if he didn't have this" arguments.

As far as his ship not falling apart, I don't know. It might have been an oversight, or there are details about the methods Nihilus used that haven't been elaborated. You'd have to ask the writers and designers yourself.

Darth Sexy
Oh god your point was destroyed a long time ago and you continued it. Tobin is a fallable 3rd party character, and if Nihilus kept the ship intact, it would have been destroyed when he was. The end. Revan>Nihilus

ThoraxeRMG
Oh god your point was destroyed a long time ago and you continued it. Tobin is a fallable 3rd party character, and if Nihilus kept the ship intact, it would have been destroyed when he was. The end. Revan>Nihilus

Happy Dance BAM Happy Dance

Manslayer
EDIT

Manslayer
Oh god your point was destroyed a long time ago and you continued it. Tobin is a fallable 3rd party character, and if Nihilus kept the ship intact, it would have been destroyed when he was. The end. Revan>Nihilus Well the loading screen only said he lifted the ravager and those sith warships next to the ravager look pretty brand new because there were some still remaining after JCW

JesusTheChrist
Revan < Nihilus. Proved my point while ago.

Darth Sexy
sure you did

Allankles

HAHA. Licensed game > Darth Sexy's flawed reasoning.

Nihilus lifted his fleet out of Malachor's mass shadows. And as far as keeping his ship together who says it has to fall apart once he dies? I don't think the structural damage would result in the ship falling to pieces, it would merely mean it stops functioning i.e. can't travel through hyperspace, can't support life for space travel etc etc.

The Exile kills Nihilus and abandons ship shortly after, I don't think there's any time to show the ships inability for travel seeing as it's destroyed by the Republic.

Count Makashi
I dislike it when people mention: "if so-and-so didn't have that power characer x would beat him". How about recognizing that that kind of reasoning goes both ways i.e. if Revan didn't have the force character x would beat him. That's the power the character was written with, it's as much a part of his character's identitity as the skull mask. So please save the "if he didn't have this" arguments.

As far as his ship not falling apart, I don't know. It might have been an oversight, or there are details about the methods Nihilus used that haven't been elaborated. You'd have to ask the writers and designers yourself.

Yea, you have a point and i did said without a drain, that Revan would defeat him, of course Nihilus is stronger with his drain.

exanda kane
Yet as Kreia states, Nilhilus' drain is no degree of power, yet it a crude and primal thing.

Darth Sexy
HAHA. Licensed game > Darth Sexy's flawed reasoning.
You're right. And the licensed game makes Revan more powerful. Way to embarass yourself.

Nihilus lifted A SHIP, prove to me there was a fleet. Give me a logical reason for the ship to stay in tact if he kept it in tact, after he dies. Logic, common sense, deductive reasoning, all against you.

Right, good excuse.

JesusTheChrist
sure you did

Yep.

dadudemon

What does "NJO Luke and DE Sidious" mean? I am sorry, but I do not know what those abbreviations mean.

Anyway,

In the KOTOR universe, Revan>than all other characters....period. That is the way the game was intended and you all know it.

If we went by actual game play...both my exile characters were much more powerful than my Revan character. So in the nice little world I created exile>revan>darth nihilis>darth scion>kreia>malak.

If any of disagree, then it should be solely based on your characters actual stats. weeeeee!!!1111!!1! LOLZ

Darth Hord
DE=Dark Empire
NJO=New Jedi Order

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Hord
DE=Dark Empire
NJO=New Jedi Order

Thanks dude...now I do not feel like an idiot.

Allankles
You're right. And the licensed game makes Revan more powerful. Way to embarass yourself.

Nihilus lifted A SHIP, prove to me there was a fleet. Give me a logical reason for the ship to stay in tact if he kept it in tact, after he dies. Logic, common sense, deductive reasoning, all against you.

Right, good excuse.

What are you harping on about? The game never says Revan is more powerful, nor does it imply it. Nihilus is a force wielding planet destroyer for crying out, it doesn't get any more uber. Logic has never been your strong suit Darth Sexy.

The game says he lifted his FLEET, it never says he ONLY lifted his ship anywhere in the game. He lifted his fleet, the proof is in the idea that Tobin knew where Nihilus took his fleet from and by what means he used to take it. You ask me for proof? The game categorically states that he tore his fleet from the mass shadows of Malachor.

As for his ship, it had suffered severe structural damage and shouldn't have been able to function as a star faring vessel, yet it did.

The point that seemed to fly over your head, is that the structural malfunctions don't need to necessarily equate to a ship falling to pieces, merely a ship incapable of travel and incapable of supporting life for space travel.

The ship wasn't some kind of sand castle to fall apart at the instance of Nihilus death, otherwise the Exile and co. wouldn't have needed proton core's to detonate it, nor would they have needed to fire turbolasers at it. You're defeating your own reasoning with these questions.

Nihilus ship shouldn't have been able to fly through hyperspace yet it did, it shouldn't have been able to support life for space traveling yet it did, this is where Nihilus held his ship together. Preventing it from getting reaped apart in hyperspace etc etc

exanda kane
The game says he lifted his FLEET, it never says he ONLY lifted his ship anywhere in the game. He lifted his fleet, the proof is in the idea that Tobin knew where Nihilus took his fleet from and by what means he used to take it. You ask me for proof? The game categorically states that he tore his fleet from the mass shadows of Malachor.

I'd like to ask for proof that what Tobin said was not hyperbole. For instance, can you please explain where this "fleet" went, taking the nature of Nihilus and his goals into account, and how many ships were part of this fleet.

IOU
people throw that term around without knowing what it means far too much

tobin quite clearly says that he tore his fleet along with the ravager out of the mass shadows of malachor

even if all that nihilus pulled out was the ravager, that would be an outright falsehood, not hyperbole

Manslayer
Originally posted by IOU

tobin quite clearly says that he tore his fleet along with the ravager out of the mass shadows of malachor

Tobin wasnt there when nihilus took the ravager from the wells and he is a fallible character. The loading screen states differently as nihilus only pulled his ship out of the well

IOU
so what? until it can be proven that hes either uninformed or lying in this case, what he says should be accepted as a fact

lack of elaboration?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by IOU
so what? until it can be proven that hes either uninformed or lying in this case, what he says should be accepted as a fact

lack of elaboration?

See that's where youre wrong Noobaris. Tobin is a fallible 3rd party character so we don't have to disprove anything he said. He has no concept of the force or force abilities, so his opinion is as irrelevant as the Rodian's opinion stating that "The ground shook everytime Exar Kun walked".

IOU
well lets see, clearly he understood the force well enough to know that nihilus pulled the ship out of the mass shadows (which is confirmed by the loading screen) yet its that much of a stretch to believe that hed be informed enough to know whether nihilus pulled the fleet out as well? im sorry, but we actually have evidence that suggest tobin was pretty well informed in this case, and he clearly wasnt lying, so the whole 'fallible third party' excuse wont save you this time sexy

Darth Sexy
No Noobaris, he apparently understood that Nihilus did something like pull HIS ship out of the mass shadows, but he doesn't know how. Sorry Noobaris this stupid theory by the Nihilus fanboys has been debunked time and time again. Tobin isn't an authority on the force so he has no idea what is going on. Try harder.

IOU
i can only repeat what ive been saying, which youve essentially ignored, which is that tobin was informed enough to understand that nihilus pulled his ship out of the gravity wells, so it can be safely assumed that everything else coming from him on the matter is true as well

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
people throw that term around without knowing what it means far too much

Well, rest assured I do know what it means, and can use it appropriately. Tobin mentioning a "whole fleet" being pulled off of Malachor is subject to hyperbole; it's a piece of explicit exposition that isn't neccessary to the plot, yet it establishes Nihilus as a worthy villain, making his defeat seem all the more glorious to the Exile and thus the player. The same be said of many comments made in the KOTOR saga. They do not neccessarily speak truth, yet are examples of the writers liberously using hyperbole to enhance the drama that is there narrative.

His fleet being what? No one has dared to clarify the size of this fleet and subsequently, all we ever see of this fleet is the Ravagar and squadrons of Sith Fighters. Must we assume, to contradict mine and Darth Sexy's logic, that a hundred Sith capitol ships wait just outside the Telos system, all personally pulled (at the same time of course!) from Malachor's gravity well? Because of course that would comply with the thought that Nihilus, because of his little Phantom of the Opera mask, is an all powerful, seminal demi god?

There are no other capitol ships seen nor mentioned in KOTOR 2. More importantly, given Nihilus' nature, why would Nihilus need a fleet? The destruction of Katarr showed he had no need of a large, planetary bombardment, and that he could simply devour the planet.

Why, if you are susceptible to a primal hunger like Nihilus', waste time dragging a huge fleet out of a gravity well, when you don't even need it?

Point in hand, even if Tobin's word can be taken as fact, we do not know how large nor small the fleet was; thus making this a very unreliable point to make as an assertion of Nihilus' power.

IOU
Well, rest assured I do know what it means, and can use it appropriately. Tobin mentioning a "whole fleet" being pulled off of Malachor is subject to hyperbole; it's a piece of explicit exposition that isn't neccessary to the plot, yet it establishes Nihilus as a worthy villain, making his defeat seem all the more glorious to the Exile and thus the player. The same be said of many comments made in the KOTOR saga. They do not neccessarily speak truth, yet are examples of the writers liberously using hyperbole to enhance the drama that is there narrative.

too bad you werent questioning the size of the fleet but whether he pulled anything other than the ravager out of the mass gravity wells, which would be questioning whether what tobin said was a direct falsehood, not hyperbole

fortunately i dont give a sh1t about nihilus' supposed demi god status

why bother forming an alliance with sion, if he didnt need it?

point is, such questions cant be accurately answered based on our limited knowledge of nihilus' character, so not only are they needlessly difficult, but useless and achieve nothing

this is me not caring - no expression

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
too bad you werent questioning the size of the fleet but whether he pulled anything other than the ravager out of the mass gravity wells, which would be questioning whether what tobin said was a direct falsehood, not hyperbole

Too bad for you, your a bit behind on the whole developed thought malarkey. I was questioning the size of the fleet because it correlates on a much more relevant sense than whether Tobin lied or was subject to hyperbole; Nilhilus pulled the Ravager off of Malachor, other sources confirm it. What I am asking is what this supposed "fleet" consists of, making it a better method of determining how strong he is.

Good, do us all a favour and stop posting about it then.

He didn't form an alliance with Sion; he joined the Trayus acedemy where Traya's other student, Sion, resided. Both his and Sion's goals were different, yet both of their paths meant the destruction of Jedi. In Nihilus' case, it was to satisfy his hunger.

Well I'll be damned. You almost got an inkling of why I was asking these questions. I'll humour you. If you plan to use sources such as this, you first need to ask a few questions concerning the reliability and context in which it exists. This source has not passed that test. It's subject to being unreliable and therefore, using it in a debate will achieve nothing but an outcome created by your own self deception. Take a break from this game kid.

That was you conceeding your argument.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by IOU
Apparently the whole point flew over your head then, which wouldn't be the first time nor the last time. Too bad for you that when a person is referred to as a fallible 3rd party character, his or her statements are regarded AS hyperbole.

Good cause you're not making any case for him.

AFter 7 bans, you still haven't learned how to debate. How sad..

IOU
that would have been oh so much slicker if you hadnt included the word 'malarkey'

not when u brought up the term 'hyperbole'; you were questioning whether the very thing tobin said was correct or not. ur confusing hyperbole with direct falsehoods here

seeing as ur not getting this, ill make it simple for you

tobin says that nihilus pulled:

a) the ravager

b) the rest of his entire fleet

out of the mass shadows of malachor

what you were originally questioning was the validity of the whole of b), and then labelling it hyperbole

do u honestly not see how that makes no sense? now if you questioned whether tobin was correct in saying that he pulled his entire fleet, or not just a portion of it, and then labelled it hyperbole, it would be all good and dandy, but thats not what u did, ergo its not all good and dandy

again, not caring

as soon as you stop bothering the forum with your philosophical mumbo jumbo

yes, and what about when they both exiled traya and were no longer students? they joined forces and worked towards the same goal. thats what ud call an alliance dipsh1t. and way to miss the point, the point i was making was that that very question was parallel to yours where theres seemingly no accurate answer because we simply dont know enough about the characters

except your only evidence going against it is flawed as i just pointed out, ergo uve yet to make a counter against what allankles and the nman supporters have been saying

point is, when arguing in respect to a fictional setting, very little can be undeniably proved, so we have to form arguments based on what we know. until you can prove that tobin was either uninformed, or lying, in any way, what he says is accepted by default

uve yet to do so, all uve done is bring up these useless questions which proves nothing

wow, looks like someone needs to learn how to read

you were blabbering about how we cant know exactly how large the fleet was; i was never arguing for or against that, ergo me not caring =/= me conceding

know what ur talking about fool

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
not when u brought up the term 'hyperbole'; you were questioning whether the very thing tobin said was correct or not. ur confusing hyperbole with direct falsehoods here

That was my second point, giving you a what if scenario, becuase you seem to like dealing with mistruths. Darth Sexy has already proved your argument is flawed.

IOU
By saying this: 'Too bad for you that when a person is referred to as a fallible 3rd party character, his or her statements are regarded AS hyperbole.'

lol...

dadudemon
You guys play nicely I or will pull this car over!!!

Anyway...there is no need for name calling IOU. Remember, this is "teh interwebs".

I tend to agree with exanda kane because we do only see the ravager. I do not think he pulled a whole fleet out...plot hole mistake by the writers or is it designed hyperbole intended for Tobin's character?

This is an unknown right now.

exanda kane

exanda kane
Originally posted by dadudemon
You guys play nicely I or will pull this car over!!!

Anyway...there is no need for name calling IOU. Remember, this is "teh interwebs".

I tend to agree with exanda kane because we do only see the ravager. I do not think he pulled a whole fleet out...plot hole mistake by the writers or is it designed hyperbole intended for Tobin's character?

This is an unknown right now.

Wisdom!

I like it. smile

IOU
before responding to the rest of your points, ill take note that you took my points out of context

gosh, i feel like im talking to a 7 year old. i really dont like having to repeat myself exanda, PAY MORE ATTENTION!!

1. theres nothing to suggest he was uninformed

2. theres nothing to suggest he was lying

3. much of what he says is being backed up by the loading screen.

so im sorry exanda, but those three points makes what he says a fact by default

laughing out loud laughing out loud
oh my days, how can this idiot still not get it, do you actually need han solo to walk up to you in a thong and tell you that i dont give a sh1t about nihilus for u 2 accept it? seriously...

OWNED!!

'Our Alliance is finished. I have no need of you'

those three points pretty much cover everything, the rest of your sh1t really isnt worth responding to, but really, bravo at taking my points out of context and attempting to conceal your inability to counter my arguments with some dry british humour, real impressive

Allankles

You people are arguing this all wrong. First of all it's not hyperbole and as IOU mentioned the word gets thrown around too much on here without a full understanding of what it entails in certain context. Tobin isn't making a claim that would qualify as hyperbole, he is retelling an event that occurred.

It's significantly different from what exanda is talking about which is where writers use descriptive that can't be quantified to hype up the characters, case in point "nearly unstoppable" being used to describe Malak.

I don't want to claim that you don't know the meaning of the word hyperbole, but in this case you've quite clearly misinterpreted it's place. Tobin was retelling an event, not making a baseless claim. It's quite clearly not hyperbole. The only point worth discussing here is the size of Nihilus' fleet.

And as far as the loading screens go, they never state that Nihilus ONLY lifted his ship, only that he did lift his ship off of Malachor. So I don't get how anyone can claim that the loading screens disprove anything Tobin said.

And as far as Tobin's credibility why does he need to know about the force to understand what Nihilus did with his fleet? He proved that he knew more about Nihilus than anyone not named Kreia. He's a source of information on Nihilus in Kotor 2, he's certainly a credible source. He retells an event that had a specific outcome, I don't see what is so unreliable about a retelling of an event.

Let's not forget that Tobin had a good idea about the Sith arts and was a close ally of Nihilus before being defeated on Onderon, as well as being force bonded to Nihilus on the Ravager, so he's credibility isn't as fallible as some would like.

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU

oh my days, how can this idiot still not get it, do you actually need han solo to walk up to you in a thong and tell you that i dont give a sh1t about nihilus for u 2 accept it? seriously...

So what was your point? After around five or six posts you still have not clarified it (Well you may have tried, but it wasn't in any way they'd allow before the watershed).

IOU
or maybe your reading comprehension sucks donkey dick, as ive made it perfectly clear that i dont give a fvck about nihilus' supposed power level and just wanted to make a few other unrelated points

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
1. theres nothing to suggest he was uninformed

No, there isn't anything to suggest he was uninformed, but as the details are dubious we can only dispute the reliability. The very use of the term "entire fleet" is exuberant in its nature.

Not to his knowledge, as has been said by me however, is that there's nothing to suggest "entire fleet" is more than one capitol ship and a squadron of fighers, leaving his comments susceptible to exaggeration.

But my criticism isn't. Your agruing semantics to an unsatisfying detail with no fruit.

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
or maybe your reading comprehension sucks donkey dick, as ive made it perfectly clear that i dont give a fvck about nihilus' supposed power level and just wanted to make a few other unrelated points

Seventh attempt lucky! Will you please articulate your point in certain terms for us all to hear?

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
OWNED!!

'Our Alliance is finished. I have no need of you'

those three points pretty much cover everything, the rest of your sh1t really isnt worth responding to, but really, bravo at taking my points out of context and attempting to conceal your inability to counter my arguments with some dry british humour, real impressive

That's a very liberous use of the word "alliance".

Relating this back to its initial point, it shows nothing of Nihilus needing to supply Sion with the fleet he ripped from Malachor's gravity, thus enforcing the fact that these two, while loosely connected via the Sith Triumvirate, had two different goals.

However, this is all moot to you, correct? You conceeded any responsibility for the Nihilus argument a long time ago.

IOU
No, there isn't anything to suggest he was uninformed, but as the details are dubious we can only dispute the reliability. The very use of the term "entire fleet" is exuberant in its nature.

grow a new brain b1tch, logic points far more to tobin being extremely informed on the matter, thus its the stance that should be taken by default

this males zero sense, lying in its nature is purposefully relaying a falsehood

refer to what allankles was just saying, thats not what youd call an exaggeration, the definition of fleet is 'a group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership', thats exactly what tobin was attempting to relay, which completely fits in with the definition

way to miss the point, which was that the loading screen backing up part of what tobin was saying makes it pretty clear that he was on a whole pretty well informed.

exanda kane
You have valid points Allankles and yes, I did you the term "hyperbole" in a very meandering fashion. I'm quite aware of that.

You people are arguing this all wrong. First of all it's not hyperbole and as IOU mentioned the word gets thrown around too much on here without a full understanding of what it entails in certain context. Tobin isn't making a claim that would qualify as hyperbole, he is retelling an event that occurred.

It's significantly different from what exanda is talking about which is where writers use descriptive that can't be quantified to hype up the characters, case in point "nearly unstoppable" being used to describe Malak.

I don't want to claim that you don't know the meaning of the word hyperbole, but in this case you've quite clearly misinterpreted it's place. Tobin was retelling an event, not making a baseless claim. It's quite clearly not hyperbole. The only point worth discussing here is the size of Nihilus' fleet.

And as far as the loading screens go, they never state that Nihilus ONLY lifted his ship, only that he did lift his ship off of Malachor. So I don't get how anyone can claim that the loading screens disprove anything Tobin said.

And as far as Tobin's credibility why does he need to know about the force to understand what Nihilus did with his fleet? He proved that he knew more about Nihilus than anyone not named Kreia. He's a source of information on Nihilus in Kotor 2, he's certainly a credible source. He retells an event that had a specific outcome, I don't see what is so unreliable about a retelling of an event.

Let's not forget that Tobin had a good idea about the Sith arts and was a close ally of Nihilus before being defeated on Onderon, as well as being force bonded to Nihilus on the Ravager, so he's credibility isn't as fallible as some would like.

I would still argue, though not with the conviction I did with Malak's comment, that Tobin's comment is subject to some form of exageration, even if unintended.

My evidence is that we only ever see one capitol ship, the Ravager, and squadrons of Sith Fighters, while Tobin maintains that Nihilus ripped "an entire fleet" from the mass shadow of Malachor. There may be other ships, part of that supposed fleet, but why on earth would Nihilus need them? His only instinct is hunger, and his primal ability is sufficent to fulfill that need, he doesn't need ships.

I would argue that it's this unncessary flourish that hints at a character trait, which could result in over exuberant remarks.

IOU
Seventh attempt lucky! Will you please articulate your point in certain terms for us all to hear?

well it was pretty clear that allankes understood my original point, so perhaps the problem lies with you and not me.

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
grow a new brain b1tch, logic points far more to tobin being extremely informed on the matter, thus its the stance that should be taken by default

Ultimately, yes, you might have to take this comment at face value, but the very fact that we are having a debate about it, it's logical too assume that one of us see's more in a throwaway comment than the other. That one would be me, the one not relying on crude insults.

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
well it was pretty clear that allankes understood my original point, so perhaps the problem lies with you and not me.

8th attempt kiddo, list your points, go on, do it with aggressive asyndeton to really drive the point home!

Or do you not have any points you'd wish to share with the class?

IOU
That's a very liberous use of the word "alliance".

Relating this back to its initial point, it shows nothing of Nihilus needing to supply Sion with the fleet he ripped from Malachor's gravity, thus enforcing the fact that these two, while loosely connected via the Sith Triumvirate, had two different goals.

However, this is all moot to you, correct? You conceeded any responsibility for the Nihilus argument a long time ago.

wow, yet again the point flies right over the morons head

ur main argument against nihilus pulling the fleet out of the mass shadows of malachor was that he had no necessity for it, correct?

well he had no necessity for forming an alliance with sion for the very same reasons, yet he still decided to do so

could this be perhaps because he had reasons unknown to us due to the fact that theres a huge lack of information on his character? logic anyone?

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
wow, yet again the point flies right over the morons head

ur main argument against nihilus pulling the fleet out of the mass shadows of malachor was that he had no necessity for it, correct?

Re-read. It was reason, speculative but educated reason, derivitive of my main criticism.

Yes, a huge lack of information on this character, so lets summise what we do know, okay?

- As Kreia states, the only thing that drives him is his hunger.

- He does not need a fleet of any size to devour and fulfill his hunger.

- This ability to devour whole planets is not powerful, but a primal thing.

- He travels the edges of the galaxy, attempting to consume all life.

So, after summarising, lets ask a few questions relevant to the case in hand.

Why does Nihilus need a fleet?

Why would he honour an alliance with Sion?

Why would he waste valuable time ripping a whole fleet from a Mass Shadow generator?

IOU
aww, poor exanda, has to rely on vague bullshit mixed in with some hardcore dictionary.com usage to try and counter my points, must suck being that dumb

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
aww, poor exanda, has to rely on vague bullshit mixed in with some hardcore dictionary.com usage to try and counter my points, must suck being that dumb

Hah (gallant laughter)

Dictionary.com eh? I'm not sure whether to take that as an insult or a compliment. I'll indulge myself, thank you very much and I hope those night classes go well for you!

By the way, have you been able to cobble together your actual point yet? Or are you relying still on vulgarisms and semantics still?

IOU
to anyone with half a brain, my original point was clear, which was questioning your incorrect usage of the word hyperbole (you were mixing up how extremely the term can be used with whether or not tobin actively chose to exaggerate or not). manslayer then replied with some irrelevant bs, and the point i chose to make changed to proving that nihilus pulled out his entire fleet as well as the ravager from the mass shadows of malachor v

the fact that us still dont get this whereas allankles who i wasnt even arguing against got it right away speaks volumes for your lack of reading comprehension skills

now as ur so fond of saying, calm down and head down the pub, at least there you wont feel like a total dumbass

exanda kane
Originally posted by IOU
to anyone with half a brain, my original point was clear, which was questioning your incorrect usage of the word hyperbole (you were mixing up how extremely the term can be used with whether or not tobin actively chose to exaggerate or not). manslayer then replied with some irrelevant bs, and the point i chose to make changed to proving that nihilus pulled out his entire fleet as well as the ravager from the mass shadows of malachor v

He speaks finally! And blimey, what a marvellous bundle of sarcasm and "wit" it is. I think my prayers have finally been answered and I can now repent, but no, oh how silly a cretin you are, not even being able to put forth a clarified argument!

You have a minor criticism with the term "hyperbole", and yes, with a nicely presented approach like Allankles I (as you might check back on) admitted I did use the term with a knowing but meandering edge, but your latter point is ultimately flawed.

While this has nothing to do with the debate in hand, yes, your techniques of clarification and precision need half of Cambodia to be desired, yet we must all do with the hands we are dealt with.

Why I would love to, but the thought of hearing another poorly executed tirade of angst from you would be worth the lack of a cold walk home.

dadudemon

exanda kane
Originally posted by dadudemon
...plot hole mistake by the writers or is it designed hyperbole intended for Tobin's character?

Sorry that it went unheard. It is a good point; consdering how much of KOTOR 2 went unpolished and unfinished, how reliable are many of the comments and sources from it?

Nonetheless, it you face only a handful of evidence and you want a conclusion, your faced with little choice but to use it. Makes you wonder how different people would think of these characters if Obsidian had the development time available to produce what they set out to.

Darth Sexy
Noobaris, you're still the idiot you were when you were banned a 7th time. And if you want to gain credibility, you can start by either winning an argument, or definitely NOT mention "allankles", who's almost as dumb as you.

Allankles
You have valid points Allankles and yes, I did you the term "hyperbole" in a very meandering fashion. I'm quite aware of that.

I would still argue, though not with the conviction I did with Malak's comment, that Tobin's comment is subject to some form of exageration, even if unintended.

There may be other ships, part of that supposed fleet, but why on earth would Nihilus need them? His only instinct is hunger, and his primal ability is sufficent to fulfill that need, he doesn't need ships.

I would argue that it's this unncessary flourish that hints at a character trait, which could result in over exuberant remarks.

Well, this argument could go on and on without clarification from another licensed source (as if we need one, it's fricken fiction, but tell that to dumbasses like Darth saxy).

Let's just agree to disagree. You have to admit that your argument is a little beat weak when you're sighting your interpretations on Tobin's character traits as a basis for your stance.

I'm not going to argue over the possible number of capital class vessels in Nihilus' fleet, my assumption is that what we saw in Kotor 2 is pretty much what he lifted off of Malachor. Several star fighters (maybe in the hundreds), one capital class vessel and maybe a few gunboats (maybe). The point is irrespective of how many or how large, using TK to lift as many ships as we saw attack Telos is impressive.

I'm not arguing out of my ass a la Darth sexy, I have the info from a licensed game on an event ( not a descriptive) performed by Nihilus, so as far as I'm concerned this debate is done and dusted.

Darth Sexy
Allankles, you've embarassed yourself the day you came here saying Revan sucks because of "poor storyline". Your dumbass has no credibility, nor any real debating skills. Pipe down.

exanda kane
Let's just agree to disagree. You have to admit that your argument is a little beat weak when you're sighting your interpretations on Tobin's character traits as a basis for your stance.

Yet with the case in hand, being how many constitutes a fleet and thus how credible a feat this is of Nihilus', it is important. Any character traits that may affect Tobin's reliability are highly irrelevant, and the fact that we share different opinions is testimony to a number of different interpretations you could draw from it.

You might not acknowledge that the exuberant and unneccesary use of "entire fleet" is relevant, but as the flourish is part of a short, but key phrase, it must be analysed too.

No doubt lifting just one capitol ship is an impressive feat, but when this source was used in the earlier pages of this thread, it was used to suggest that Nihilus may have lifted hundreds of capitol class ships.

There is no evidence to support this. The cutscene shows the Ravager and an entourage of Sith Fighters and the use of the word "enitire" is vague in its nature, so we must assume that this is the fleet. While impressive as that may have been, there is no evidence that Nihilus lifted any more, thus clarifying the argument in hand.

You can agree to disagree if you must, my criticism is not a fully fledged argument because I did not intend it to be; it is merely an analytical clarification, and while you might not agree with it, you simply cannot disregard the clarification.

Darth Hord
Weren't other ships above telos, sith interdictor ships that are the remnants of Revan's empire that joined Nihilus because he was one the last and most powerful sith lord remaining?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
I'll destroy it. Tell me, is everyone character in SW omnipotent? If you don't know what that means, it means they know everything. Which is certainly isn't any character in SW except the writer/creators themselves. How will they know if Nihilius has such massive draining power? They don't. They can't loop out of the force instantly beginning of the battle seeing as they have no idea who Nihilius is nor what hes capable of. Actually omnipotence is the ability to perform any feat with no limit. You're talking about omniscience.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Actually omnipotence is the ability to perform any feat with no limit. You're talking about omniscience.

Teehee.

Yup, this "ship" debate is over.

Violent2Dope
I think Nihilus is stronger. And the Exile isn't just some Goddamn "average" Jedi, she's damn strong.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I think Nihilus is stronger. And the Exile isn't just some Goddamn "average" Jedi, she's damn strong. She was stated to be average but personally to me shes above average

Sheesh give revan and exile a face already

Allankles
Allankles, you've embarassed yourself the day you came here saying Revan sucks because of "poor storyline". Your dumbass has no credibility, nor any real debating skills. Pipe down.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Always overreacting Saxy.

No, I never said any such thing, I never said Revan sucks merely that I don't rate him as highly as some people on KMC do. Did I rate him any less than a Jedi hero of the Republic and a top tier force user? The answer is no: so you pipe down.

Darth Sexy
roll eyes (sarcastic) Always overreacting Saxy.

No, I never said any such thing, I never said Revan sucks merely that I don't rate him as highly as some people on KMC do. Did I rate him any less than a Jedi hero of the Republic and a top tier force user? The answer is no: so you pipe down.

Awww really? Would you like me to dig up the thread where you were bitching about Revan and claiming he wasn't powerful, but that it was a shitty storyline?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Manslayer
She was stated to be average but personally to me shes above average

Sheesh give revan and exile a face already Well average or not if she wasn't like him a "wound in the force" and his uber force drain didn't backfire and weaken her she would have died. Not to mention it was 3 on 1.

Utrigita
didn't traye say something about in KOTOR II that revan was her greatest pupil, I isn't sure it has been some time since I last played it.

Allankles
Awww really? Would you like me to dig up the thread where you were bitching about Revan and claiming he wasn't powerful, but that it was a shitty storyline?

Dig it up, you completely misinterpreted my whole argument (as usual) in that thread I remember. Plus I wasn't even questioning whether Revan was powerful or not, that wasn't the gist of my argument at all.

Allankles
Originally posted by Utrigita
didn't traye say something about in KOTOR II that revan was her greatest pupil, I isn't sure it has been some time since I last played it.

No, she said the Exile is her greatest pupil.

Utrigita
okay my badge need to replay it

Darth Sexy
Dig it up, you completely misinterpreted my whole argument (as usual) in that thread I remember. Plus I wasn't even questioning whether Revan was powerful or not, that wasn't the gist of my argument at all.

Apparently everybody else misinterpreted it as well, so maybe it's not me, but it's you, who lacks the ability to form cogent arguments.

Allankles
Apparently everybody else misinterpreted it as well, so maybe it's not me, but it's you, who lacks the ability to form cogent arguments.

Who's everybody simpleton? My argument on that thread had nothing to do with whether or not Revan was powerful. Your fanboyish insecurities are continually clouding your capacity to reason.

Darth Sexy
Who's everybody simpleton? My argument on that thread had nothing to do with whether or not Revan was powerful. Your fanboyish insecurities are continually clouding your capacity to reason.

This coming from possibly the worst debater on this forum? Once again, you're the idiot who questioned Revan's abilities because of the storyline, your credibility is at zero, and as usual, you should stop embarassing yourself.

JesusTheChrist
This coming from possibly the worst debater on this forum? Once again, you're the idiot who questioned Revan's abilities because of the storyline, your credibility is at zero, and as usual, you should stop embarassing yourself.

WTF? Are you serious? What the f**k?

Allankles
Once again, you're the idiot who questioned Revan's abilities because of the storyline, your credibility is at zero, and as usual, you should stop embarassing yourself.

Come now, you're not this simple are you? I was pointing out the significance of certain feats to Revan's power level, based on how the back stories were presented (and they were presented with very little elaboration), not doubting his abilities based on those very same stories. Are you this thick?

It seems to me the gist of the argument on that thread flew right over your head. And why are you such a fanboy, you'd think I personally disrespected you by not glorifying your favourite character. Get over it, numbskull.

You suck at debating, look at the irrational tangent this debate has taken for reference. Wtf does a discussion on entirely different subject on an entirely different thread have to do with our debate here? That's right, absolutely nothing.

Darth Sexy
Come now, you're not this simple are you? I was pointing out the significance of certain feats to Revan's power level, based on how the back stories were presented (and they were presented with very little elaboration), not doubting his abilities based on those very same stories. Are you this thick?

It seems to me the gist of the argument on that thread flew right over your head. And why are you such a fanboy, you'd think I personally disrespected you by not glorifying your favourite character. Get over it, numbskull.

You suck at debating, look at the irrational tangent this debate has taken for reference. Wtf does a discussion on entirely different subject on an entirely different thread have to do with our debate here? That's right, absolutely nothing.

And yet again this is coming from the absolute worst debater on this forum who possesses zero credibility. Stop embarassing yourself. Not to mention I'm considered one of the best debaters on here. But denial is a ***** for the incompetent.

Allankles
And yet again this is coming from the absolute worst debater on this forum who possesses zero credibility. Stop embarassing yourself. Not to mention I'm considered one of the best debaters on here. But denial is a ***** for the incompetent.

I could care less whether you think your the best, because quite frankly if you were a good debater this little discussion wouldn't have degenerated to what it is right now. Credibility doesn't mean anything coming from you.

Darth Sexy
Good lord, you're still typing? You're an embarassment, stop wasting your time and ours by typing.

Tangible God
Can someone come in and arbitrate this, it's like watching monkeys throw crap at each other, with infinite ammo.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Tangible God
Can someone come in and arbitrate this, it's like watching monkeys throw crap at each other, with infinite ammo. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! laughing Happy Dance

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by Tangible God
Can someone come in and arbitrate this, it's like watching monkeys throw crap at each other, with infinite ammo.

Get out. It's a trap. Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.