The Book of Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive

Alliance
Apology not accepted.

since WHEN has it been appropriate to make threads to address a single person?

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Alliance
Apology not accepted.

since WHEN has it been appropriate to make threads to address a single person?

Why didn't you just answer Goddess Kali's post, instead of creating yet onther thread?

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Why didn't you just answer Goddess Kali's post, instead of creating yet onther thread?

I believe that Goddess Kali's question had broad, far-reaching implications that will perhaps answer questions for many.

debbiejo
A persons name can be blotted out of the book of life too.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by debbiejo
A persons name can be blotted out of the book of live too.

True.

Alliance
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
I believe that Goddess Kali's question had broad, far-reaching implications that will perhaps answer questions for many.

thats what reading threads is for.

If you want to make it a new topic, make it a new topic...don't just post a reply as a new thread.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by debbiejo
A persons name can be blotted out of the book of life too.

But do you know how?

Goddess Kali
So, I ask you...what wondorful tortures will my creator have for me when I enter the domain of Satan ?

JesusIsAlive

FeceMan
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
So, I ask you...what wondorful tortures will my creator have for me when I enter the domain of Satan ?
Your creator will have no tortures for you. Rather, you will have chosen separation and thus your torment will be your own doing.

AngryManatee

You get a beer volcano.

Boris
What a stupid thread.

JesusIsAlive

Did my last post answer your question?

confused

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Boris
What a stupid thread.

That was not a nice thing to say.

big grin

Crimson Phoenix
Well its obviously an excuse to bless us with a ****load of bible quotes again. There doesnt have to be a reason. He must get off on it or somthin

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Well its obviously an excuse to bless us with a ****load of bible quotes again. There doesnt have to be a reason. He must get off on it or somthin

not true. the bible steals your penis when your not looking.

lil bitchiness
Please do not open threads to flame and or answer individual posts.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.