Apocalypse vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
can novas raw power take down en sabah nur?

Symmetric Chaos
Stargate + Human BatteringRam = BFR within moments

quanchi112
nova beats him seneselss, saves him then beats him again. it ends when nova gets sick of being a hero and just crushes him.

norrinradd43
I wish they could be more consistant with Apocalypse...we are talking about the same apoc who had a great showing against High Evlolutionary

llagrok
Apocalypse.

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
can novas raw power take down en sabah nur?

Nova stopped the Bug

Waiting on Trickster

Priest
Nova destroys him with two fingers

LORDSIDIOUS01
Nova beats the crap out of him.

norrinradd43
I dont think Apocalypse would get completely curbstomped here...

batdude123
Nova.

Xplosive
Apocalypse

grey fox
Nova 6/10

After his amp up he is insanely powerful now....

Xplosive
Originally posted by grey fox

Who?

Xplosive
I wonder when Apocalpyse will get his amp, mostly I mean being written properly with the powers he has all the time.

llagrok
If Apoc's not jobbing, then he would beat Nova. It wouldn't be a curbstomp though, far from it. Actually, this could easily turn into a stalemate.

5/10

norrinradd43
They kind of left everybody hanging on the status of what is gonna happen with Apocalypse now that he is being called on by the celestials, unless it is was mentioned in the other X-title, the one thats about to hit 200 issues...I hardly ever read that one...cant wait for them to go farther with that

guy222
bumprav

Takion
Apoc

Ultimate Apoc beats him senseless.

Mindset
Originally posted by Takion
Apoc

Ultimate Apoc beats him senseless.
erm

Takion
Originally posted by Mindset
erm
Sorry Im just really into this ultimate Apoc stuff. awecreep

Sin I AM
a non-jobbing apocalypse should be enough. does any1 know how nova got taken out by skrulls?

Red Hulk
?

Desaad
Originally posted by grey fox
Nova 6/10

What is this based on?

He had trouble with the VENOM 'after his amp' and has had almost no good combat showings since.

He's low herald, at best, and I wouldn't put him above Wonder Woman in combat formidability.

Desaad
Originally posted by Sin I AM
a non-jobbing apocalypse should be enough. does any1 know how nova got taken out by skrulls?

After Worldmind was taken out during his conflict on the Galactus planet Nova responded to an emergency call by a dying guy with a bunch of kids.

Turns out the guy and the kids were Super Skrulls with various abilities who got the drop on him and almost killed him until the REAL Super Skrull, who had infiltrated the skrull invasion force, saved his life.

quanchi112
Nova wins.

skyfather
apocalypse

psycho gundam
wait till my boy apocalypse comes back bit(hes, celestial emissary for the win.

WhiteWitchKing
Nova beats the snot out of Apocalypse.

Black bolt z
Nova.

dmills
Originally posted by Desaad
What is this based on?

He had trouble with the VENOM 'after his amp' and has had almost no good combat showings since.

He's low herald, at best, and I wouldn't put him above Wonder Woman in combat formidability. It makes sense now.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse infects him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
It makes sense now.

wink

anyways, Nova obliterates him.

Bentley
Nova wins.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse infects him with an STD after Nova has his way with him.

thumb up

dmills
laughing

celeyhyga17
Worldmind tells Rich the Phalanx virus was never completely purged from his system. He infects Apocalypse as well.

=D

Nihilist
Split.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Nihilist
Split.

Apoc's head??

:-P

dmills
In all seriousness, a non jobbing Apocalypse has the power-set to match up well against any herald leveler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.