Atum(Demogorge) vs Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
These two beasts collide in an alternate universe....who wins?

quanchi112
deomgorge. hes the godeater, in combat look out!

Juntai
Parallax the fear creature, or Hal during Zero Hour?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Juntai
Parallax the fear creature, or Hal during Zero Hour?

I'd assume he means Hal. If so, Hal wins. If he means the fear creature, I'd give it to Atum.

charlemagne9746
Zero Hour Parallax

the Darkone
Parallax wins, Atum is only elder level, Demogorge is couple notch above that. Parallax is above Eternity.

charlemagne9746
I don't think he is above Eternity...who made that comparison?

the Darkone
Parallax is above Eterinty, but not Multi Eterinty.

the Darkone
Parallax could make Atum not to exist.

quanchi112
parallax isnt as powerful as eternity, atum stomps him.

the Darkone
Parallax is above Atum, how a elder god is going to beat a cosmic being that goes through time and can change history. Parallax is above Eternity, but Multi-Eternity who is the sum of all the Eternitys, Multi-Eternity>>>Ion>Parallax> Singel Eternity>>>>>>>>>>> Atum.

quanchi112
The God Eater's most disturbing trait is its ability to convert gods into energy and absorb them through orifices in the palms of its hands.
he consumed mutiple death gods and mephisto when they combined their realms and became powerful indeed. atum is to much for parallax.

the Darkone
Originally posted by quanchi112
The God Eater's most disturbing trait is its ability to convert gods into energy and absorb them through orifices in the palms of its hands.
he consumed mutiple death gods and mephisto when they combined their realms and became powerful indeed. What the f**k? atum is to much for parallax.

Atum/Demogorge is a God killer and that's it, he can't battle high end cosmic beings, like Chaos/Order, Parallax, Ion, Galactus, Celestails etc. Parallax restarted the universe, has Atum ever done anyhting like that, hell no. I like Atum very much under use, but he is going to beat Parallax-hal who could make earse Atum making like he never existed.

quanchi112
i still belive he would consume him.

the Darkone
Parallax would cosume Atum, Hal absobed all of Oa energy. Parallax restarted a universe, you are putting Atum in a league where he doesn't belong. If Atum can restart a universe then we can talk until then, Atum never existed.

guy222
Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.