Disney Pirate books...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
http://disneybooks.disney.go.com/books/1423106547.html

ANYONE GONNA BUY ANYTHING?

big grin

i want a pirate book.. sad

ivebeendepped43
i saw the pirate guidelines at Borders when i was in line to see Pirates the 1st time! i was excited!

PirateDiva
i want the Pirate Code Book! eek!

potcfan2003
that would be cool, tho good luck getting it from teague... LOL

missme283
I want one! haha the one with jack as an "adventorus teen" looks funny!

potcfan2003
no offense, but i wouldn't read that if someone paid me to

JaehSkywalker
I don't think i wanna see Jack as a kid.. erm It would ruin the very hot image i see before me.. laughing out loud

I LIKE THE CODE BOOK!

LoveJackSparrow
Give me! Give me! GIVE ME!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE BRING ME THAT CODE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaehSkywalker
gah.. how much was it again?

Mrs Fish
The code book is $8.95, wonder if they send to Norway...
I would love the Code book! And "From the Magci Kingdom to the Movies", and the storybooks.

ivebeendepped43
lol! i love ur username Mrs. Fish!

Mrs Fish
(thanks ivebeendepped43, just love Pintel&Ragetti)

Does anyone know how to order the books from the Disney site...? Tried to find it, but all my searching led to nowhere.... sad Do you have to be registered..?
I checked Amazon, but they didn't have the code book.

missme283
haha i might get the code one but not the one with jack as a kid, it would ruin it for me too, I just think it looks funny

IheartPocky
I was at the book store today and walked around aimlessly and decided it was too hard to find the pirate books so I cxhecked out and left. hehe the only ones i can find are the ones in the kid's section and I don't like asking for help. smile

potcfan2003
the one with jack as a kid looks like a book that a six year old boy would listen to as a bed time story...

IheartPocky
Haha I think it's meant for kids around 8-12...

potcfan2003
exactly.

Mrs Fish
Not many of the books are translated to Norwegian, but I have seen the Jack as a teen, and its too childish!
And the other day I saw that they had a book about CotBP written as a chirldensbook... That looked okay.

JaehSkywalker
this is why we shouldn't read Jack as a kid.. might destroy the hotness we see before us....

or not.. wink

Sifzensinril
true yes

missme283
I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.