Wolverine(Class 100)vs Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

llagrok
What class is Pitt?

Given Wolverine's telepathic resistance I think this would be too much.

Estacado
He fought Hulk to a standstill in a cross over....
Also Pitt feeds on others rage and it makes him stronger.

llagrok
Well, Wolverine wouldn't just be a class 100, but he would be one capable of decapitating Pitt.

That would equal 1 K.O, right?

Estacado
Originally posted by llagrok
Well, Wolverine wouldn't just be a class 100, but he would be one capable of decapitating Pitt.

That would equal 1 K.O, right?
Pitt also has an amazing healing factor he was shoot with a satalite laser and it did nothing to him.Also he is a maniac he loves pain.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Estacado
Pitt also has an amazing healing factor he was shoot with a satalite laser and it did nothing to him.Also he is a maniac he loves pain.

What a match made in Hell!!

ThePittman
Pitt for the curbstomp.

srankmissingnin
Sheeeesh, Pitt is getting way to much love on KMC. It's not like he is the Creech or anything.

strengthkills
Also Pitt feeds on others rage and it makes him stronger. this was professor hulk not savage

ThePittman
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sheeeesh, Pitt is getting way to much love on KMC. It's not like he is the Creech or anything. laughing There is a name I haven't heard in awhile

I'm probably the biggest fan of Pitt here but really what is Wolverine going to do? I see it more of a stalemate because of Wolverine's healing factor unless you count a knocked unconscious for about 30 seconds a win.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ThePittman
laughing There is a name I haven't heard in awhile

I'm probably the biggest fan of Pitt here but really what is Wolverine going to do? I see it more of a stalemate because of Wolverine's healing factor unless you count a knocked unconscious for about 30 seconds a win.

The Creech was badass. cool

Brutacus
Originally posted by ThePittman
laughing There is a name I haven't heard in awhile

Wolverine has a better chance of winning, not only does he have his healing factor , but he also has his Adamantium-laced skeletal structure with retractable claws.
And I don't see pitt Knocking Wolverine out cold iff he's a 100 tonner.

Estacado
Here is what happens if Pitt get's shot by a satellite laser.....

http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunspot1is5.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunspot2qj9.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunspot3vt5.jpg

llagrok
Originally posted by Brutacus
Wolverine has a better chance of winning, not only does he have his healing factor , but he also has his Adamantium-laced skeletal structure with retractable claws.

That was my point as well.

These guys are both strong as hell, physical attacks won't do much damage.

Being physically weak is the only thing that has kept Wolverine from really cutting the Hulk to pieces.

When he's a class 100 with adamantium skeleton, who knows what kind of damage he could do.

ThePittman
I think this Wolverine Vs Tenth would be a better fight.

Estacado
Pitt also has a healing factor and 10 claws........

llagrok

Claws that aren't stronger than Adamantium.

Severing Pitt's head would be a K.O I think.

Brutacus

Does he have a indestructible bone's???
With this strenght wolverine would be able to cut pitt up pretty easy, since he won't need to worry that his claws would get damaged, or even thow pitt's claws look and are longer he wouldn't be able to really cut a arm or a head of since his claws would break on wolverine's bone's.

ThePittman

Estacado
Claws that aren't stronger than Adamantium.

Severing Pitt's head would be a K.O I think.
It will still penetrate Logan's skin.....

Also I don't hink that Logan is faster then Pitt.

Brutacus

Estacado
Does he have a indestructible bone's???
With this strenght wolverine would be able to cut pitt up pretty easy, since he won't need to worry that his claws would get damaged, or even thow pitt's claws look and are longer he wouldn't be able to really cut a arm or a head of since his claws would break on wolverine's bone's.
No one has braken Pitt's claws....and he could still impale Logan with them.

ThePittman

Estacado
Oh and Pitt can read people's minds.......I totally forget that.

Antediluvian89
Also Pitt feeds on others rage and it makes him stronger. In that case, Logan is f****d beyond the telling of it, he will attack like he mostly does; running blindly into every fight and shouting RARGH BUB YOU DIE! Pitt is too uber.

ThePittman

llagrok
1. Only incredibly skilled telepaths can read Logan's mind, and then it's with big difficulties.

2. Logan is one of the most skilled martial artists you ever saw, Pitt can't handle that.

3. Wolverine has had his eyes ripped out, limbs severed, guts ripped out, been eaten, reduced to nothing but a skeleton. Pitt's healing factor is nothing to brag about.

4. Wolverine doesn't exactly need an endurance enhancement, seeing as he can still take hits from class 80s and still stand.

5. Adamantium is the second hardest metal on earth. Pitt's claws won't get through it.

Symmetric Chaos
1. Only incredibly skilled telepaths can read Logan's mind, and then it's with big difficulties.

Why would Pitt try to read his mind?

2. Logan is one of the most skilled martial artists you ever saw, Pitt can't handle that.

Why?

3. Wolverine has had his eyes ripped out, limbs severed, guts ripped out, been eaten, reduced to nothing but a skeleton. Pitt's healing factor is nothing to brag about.

True. I'd like to see a scan on this orbital laser feat though.

4. Wolverine doesn't exactly need an endurance enhancement, seeing as he can still take hits from class 80s and still stand.

Where did he get an endurance enhancement?

5. Adamantium is the second hardest metal on earth. Pitt's claws won't get through it.

Sure would make good armor too bad Wolvie only has it on his bones.

Estacado
Here is what happens if Pitt get's shot by a satellite laser.....

http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunspot1is5.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunspot2qj9.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunspot3vt5.jpg

llagrok
Symmetric don't twist my words.

Wolverine is incredibly resistant to telepathy, period. Whether it's attacks or mind probing.

Why wouldn't Pitt handle Wolverine's martial arts skills? GEEE, LET'S THINK FOR 10 SECONDS.

I didn't say he got an endurance upgrade, I said that he didn't need one.

The fact that he has adamantium on his bones means that Pitt can't break them or remove his head, period.

Any great speed feats for Pitt? Unless he's more agile than Spidey, I doubt he'd be able to get any good shots in on Wolverine, without him returning the favour.

ThePittman

llagrok
I'm not discussing this with a guy named "Pittman"

I think it's quite obvious that you're biased.

ThePittman

llagrok
I'm young, that doesn't mean I don't know anything about comics. If age really did equal knowledge, then grandpa wouldn't try to put disks into the CD station.

If Pitt has a major speed advantage then he would probably win, but then he has to have a major one as well.

How fast is Pitt? Any feats?

Symmetric Chaos
I'm young, that doesn't mean I don't know anything about comics. If age really did equal knowledge, then grandpa wouldn't try to put disks into the CD station.

If Pitt has a major speed advantage then he would probably win, but then he has to have a major one as well.

How fast is Pitt? Any feats?

Speed isn't everything. This is basicly Wolvie vs a much smarter version of SavageHulk.

ThePittman

llagrok
If both go for instant K.O, I imagine we have a 5/5.

Pitt can knock out Wolvie in one punch.

Wolvie can decapitate Pitt, now that he has class 100 str.

jinzin
If both go for instant K.O, I imagine we have a 5/5.

Pitt can knock out Wolvie in one punch.

Wolvie can decapitate Pitt, now that he has class 100 str.

Why can pitt knock Wolverine out with one punch a 5 times out of 5?

confused

carver9
lets put it like this. Pit had a haaaaaaaaard time with hulk and didnt show any speed, fighting skills or agility feats to even put him close to wolverine in that department. When wolverine fights the hulk he bounce all around him. In the hulk and pit fight hulk had the advantage the entire time, leading to pit running from the hulk.

Wolverine dont need the strength to get a majority over pit since pit isnt even as close to being as durable as the hulk. Wolverine could cut through him quiet easily. Speed, wolverine would circle around pit all day. Fighting skills is just lopsided.

Wolverine 7/10

llagrok
Originally posted by jinzin
Why can pitt knock Wolverine out with one punch a 5 times out of 5?

confused

I meant 5 each xD

jinzin
oh I know.. but still because it's 5/5 and you think pitt can score a one hit KO on Wolverine it looks like your reasoning was that he could get a ko shot 5 times out of 5.. or that's how it looked to me erm

llagrok
Originally posted by jinzin
oh I know.. but still because it's 5/5 and you think pitt can score a one hit KO on Wolverine it looks like your reasoning was that he could get a ko shot 5 times out of 5.. or that's how it looked to me erm

Well, that's not what I meant

Creshosk
So we increased his strength but not his durability... then wouldn't his new muscles tear himself apart? or did we forget that he needs to have a durability increase to resist his own now class 100 muscles?

llagrok
Originally posted by Creshosk
So we increased his strength but not his durability... then wouldn't his new muscles tear himself apart? or did we forget that he needs to have a durability increase to resist his own now class 100 muscles?

Durability isn't a prerequisite for high class strength.

Although we haven't seen any with Class 100 strength, we have seen people with high class strength and no particular durability enhancement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.