sad walmart story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eldon
A sister and her brother were inside the new Walmart built in town. The sister at six years of age, the brother seventeen years of age.

The brother was fixing to buy a present for his little sister on her birthday, but as soon as they were fixing to leave she had to go to the bathroom.

Her brother showed her where it was and started to look at some earrings she would probably like for her next birthday.
As he started to buy them, he saw people running from the end of the store screaming and yelling with fear.

Before he knew it, he smelled smoke and saw fire, he ran to his little sister as fast as he could but when he got to the bathrooms they were already on fire.

He knew he had to get out as fast as he could to get help. But when the firetrucks arrived it was already to late.

Two days later the family got a call from the hospital saying they had someone there by the name of Sandy.
They asked "How did you get this number"?

The hospital said she was holding a purse in her hand with a card that had her name and number on it.

The family drove to the hospital to see their little angel. While they looked at her, they noticed her arms were almost all the way burnt off, and her face was so burned it needed surgery.

But the family didn't have enough to cover the bill. So now they need you to help out!

Every time someone reposts this AOL will take $2.00 off the hospital bill. DO NOT DELETE ! AOL IS TRACKING THIS

repost this saying "sad walmart story"

God knows who you are &
KARMA knows it could happen to you

Barker
My arms fell off just now, Barkdonald's is searching the entire internet searching for this quote, someone give me $7.

Captain Maynard
Religion is the opiate of the masses.

Guilt is the opiate of the christians

Thank you and goodnight.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Eldon
A sister and her brother were inside the new Walmart built in town. The sister at six years of age, the brother seventeen years of age.

The brother was fixing to buy a present for his little sister on her birthday, but as soon as they were fixing to leave she had to go to the bathroom.

Her brother showed her where it was and started to look at some earrings she would probably like for her next birthday.
As he started to buy them, he saw people running from the end of the store screaming and yelling with fear.

Before he knew it, he smelled smoke and saw fire, he ran to his little sister as fast as he could but when he got to the bathrooms they were already on fire.

He knew he had to get out as fast as he could to get help. But when the firetrucks arrived it was already to late.

Two days later the family got a call from the hospital saying they had someone there by the name of Sandy.

The hospital said she was holding a purse in her hand with a card that had her name and number on it.

The family drove to the hospital to see their little angel. While they looked at her, they noticed her arms were almost all the way burnt off, and her face was so burned it needed surgery.

But the family didn't have enough to cover the bill. So now they need you to help out!

Every time someone reposts this AOL will take $2.00 off the hospital bill. DO NOT DELETE ! AOL IS TRACKING THIS

God knows who you are &

Wow, is this MySpace?

Röland
Shit happens.

Life sucks and then you die.

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it. (thanks to Barker for that one)

etc.

Eldon
wow ur cold hearted

Barker

Captain Maynard
wow ur cold hearted No. Cold hearted would be saying "I'm glad this happened". No one said that. We just don't give a shit enough to waste our money on some scam.

FUZE_LOVER

God knows who you are &

wow how did you find that out!!!! sad

Röland
wow ur cold hearted

No, not really, worse things than this happen everyday.

Barker
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
It's the same story as your birth, only a chapter behind.

The girl mates with her brother.

Which is probably why you're so retarded.

Tattoo
wow ur cold hearted

Let me put this in terms even an idiot can understand...

...there is no such thing as an email/bulletin/thread tracker for any of these stories. That's all it is...a story.

AOL would not give a shit about one family and ignore others while this same thing happens all the time all over the world.

FUZE_LOVER
Shut up

Tattoo
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER

You are ****ing stupid, did you know that?

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Tattoo
Let me put this in terms even an idiot can understand...

...there is no such thing as an email/bulletin/thread tracker for any of these stories. That's all it is...a story.

AOL would not give a shit about one family and ignore others while this same thing happens all the time all over the world. Unless AOL started the fire slyOriginally posted by FUZE_LOVER
Shut up You would think this was real, you tart.

Slay
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
You would think this was real, you tart.

Wow-ie! You're saying that someone would make something sick like this up?

Tattoo
wow ur cold hearted Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/children/walmart.asp

Educate yourselves, read that webpage.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Slay
Wow-ie! You're saying that someone would make something sick like this up? For money, yes. I dont know about where you live, sir, but in America there are scams like this all the time. Guilt people into paying money. We use to just call it Religion.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/children/walmart.asp

Educate yourselves, read that webpage.

and there you go.

Röland
Wow-ie! You're saying that someone would make something sick like this up?

Of course.

Lana
These stories are such garbage.

Stupid chain letters.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Lana
These stories are such garbage.

Stupid chain letters.
Thats what they're called. I couldn't remember.

Lana
Thats what they're called. I couldn't remember.

I can't believe people actually believe those things, really. How gullible can someone be?

Captain Maynard
I can't believe people actually believe those things, really. How gullible can someone be? The whole "AOL is tracking this". My brother believed it, and continued the chain. We got kicked off of AOL for it.

Tattoo
I try to force people into understanding these things are always fake...no one ever believes me and within a couple weeks I see the same person posting a different kind.

Lana
The whole "AOL is tracking this". My brother believed it, and continued the chain. We got kicked off of AOL for it.

laughing out loud

I always laugh at those "so-and-so is tracking this" things. Yeah, how the hell would they know if one of the millions of emails being sent a day was that particular one?

I try to force people into understanding these things are always fake...no one ever believes me and within a couple weeks I see the same person posting a different kind.

Most people have learned to not send me email chain letters because I'll simply block email addresses of people who continue to do so after I say 'quit it'.

WrathfulDwarf
*shops at Wal-Mart*

Captain Maynard
laughing out loud

I always laugh at those "so-and-so is tracking this" things. Yeah, how the hell would they know if one of the millions of emails being sent a day was that particular one?

Most people have learned to not send me email chain letters because I'll simply block email addresses of people who continue to do so after I say 'quit it'. Someone went on their daughters account, and reported his chain. They're not smart enough at AOL to look at the first person who sent it.

Lana
Someone went on their daughters account, and reported his chain. They're not smart enough at AOL to look at the first person who sent it.

It's AOL, what the hell do you expect?

Tattoo
laughing out loud

Supposedly a tracking system built into your email accounts that reads your emails and sends the information of the correct one to whoever will pay the money...aka something that would be illegal if real.

2D_MASTER
I can't believe people actually believe those things, really. How gullible can someone be?

Still not AS dumb as the people who fall for those lame banking scams. "We need thousands of dollars from you to release 10 million waiting in a foreign account." or some shit like that. Anyways I saw a whole Dateline NBC segment on that, people are so idiotic, they get what they deserve.

Lana
Supposedly a tracking system built into your email accounts that reads your emails and sends the information of the correct one to whoever will pay the money...aka something that would be illegal if real.

Yay for using a mail client and using the email service of my private server...aka never ever needing to worry about any such thing doped

Röland
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Still not AS dumb as the people who fall for those lame banking scams. "We need thousands of dollars from you to release 10 million waiting in a foreign account." or some shit like that. Anyways I saw a whole Dateline NBC segment on that, people are so idiotic, they get what they deserve.

I personally love the people who fall in love with a person over the internet and said person just milks them for pretty much all the money they have. Then heartbroken, poor, in debt person gets on the news or some talk show crying and moaning about what happened to them. Funny how they expect people to show them sympathy.

That right there is gullible.

Slay
For money, yes. I dont know about where you live, sir, but in America there are scams like this all the time. Guilt people into paying money. We use to just call it Religion.

Oh my God! I can't believe it! Your fellow countrymen are so corrupt and ... Godless!

2D_MASTER
Oh my God! I can't believe it! Your fellow countrymen are so corrupt and ... Godless!

Well Jared Leto is from America.... he should have been enough proof for you, proof of the scum that oozes from America.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Barker
Impossible. We'd all be dead.

jockey

etc.

you're already dead...you just don't know yet...furious

Slay
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Well Jared Leto is from America.... he should have been enough proof for you, proof of the scum that oozes from America.
... yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.