The Runner w/ the Space Gem vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Let's see what would've happened if the Runner didn't give Thanos a break in their encounter. smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by batdude123
Let's see what would've happened if the Runner didn't give Thanos a break in their encounter. smile

Runner in a curbstomp.

Symmetric Chaos
Runner destroys him durfist

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr Master
Runner in a curbstomp.

Exactly.

quanchi112
thanos would find another way to beat him. thanos beat him not the other way around. runner didnt even understand the gems purpose he thought he was that fast. thanos easily.

batdude123
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos would find another way to beat him. thanos beat him not the other way around. runner didnt even understand the gems purpose he thought he was that fast. thanos easily.

Bullshit. Thanos even admitted he was outclassed by the Runner after he got his chair destroyed by him. The Runner didn't need to know why or how he was going "fast," he just was. The only reason Thanos even had a chance was because Runner stopped his assault, which gave Thanos an opportunity to use the time gem.

Runner in a stomp.

Mr Master
Bullshit. Thanos even admitted he was outclassed by the Runner after he got his chair destroyed by him. The Runner didn't need to know why or how he was going "fast," he just was. The only reason Thanos even had a chance was because Runner stopped his assault, which gave Thanos an opportunity to use the time gem.

Runner in a stomp.

thumb up

quanchi112
runners an idiot, that is why he lost. thanos is brillaint. thanos pawns elders of the universe like no other. runner would go down hard.

Estacado
Runner in a curbstomp.

Symmetric Chaos
runners an idiot, that is why he lost. thanos is brillaint. thanos pawns elders of the universe like no other. runner would go down hard.

laughing

batdude123

The Runner is an arogant guy. He was so full of himself, he decided to gloat after attacking Thanos. All he had to do was keep up the assault, and Thanos would've been f*cked.

In this fight, Runner is going all out. What does that mean for Thanos, exactly? Well, it means that no matter how smart he is, he can't deal with the Runner's "speed."

Stupid Rookie
Runner w/o the gem would be a little different, but in this case Runner wins. I mean the only reason Thanos was able to defeat him last time was because of the time gem.

Mr Master
The Runner is an arogant guy. He was so full of himself, he decided to gloat after attacking Thanos. All he had to do was keep up the assault, and Thanos would've been f*cked.

In this fight, Runner is going all out. What does that mean for Thanos, exactly? Well, it means that no matter how smart he is, he can't deal with the Runner's "speed."

Correct, before Thanos can think he unconscious,

the Runner who can already travel at unimaginable speeds on his own can now move before even he himself knows he's moving. laughing out loud

No point in calculating his speed, Thanos gets floored.

Runner in a curbstomp 10/10

batdude123
Correct, before Thanos can think he unconscious,

the Runner who can already travel at unimaginable speeds on his own can now move before even he himself knows he's moving. laughing out loud

No point in calculating his speed, Thanos gets floored.

Runner in a curbstomp 10/10

Yup. thumb up

Galan007
thanos would find another way to beat him. thanos beat him not the other way around. runner didnt even understand the gems purpose he thought he was that fast. thanos easily. lol.

Jshow519
Quan seems like only intelligent person in this thread. Runner was a dope thanos beats him easily. Darkseid would struggle in this situation but not thanos. thanos wins this very easily.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jshow519
Quan seems like only intelligent person in this thread. Runner was a dope thanos beats him easily.

He needed the TimeGem to beat him. Runner isn't just going to stop attack this time either. You're probably a sock anyway.

Jshow519
Originally posted by Galan007
lol. lol Is that the only thing you can come up with. Get back to me when you grow a brain.

Estacado
Quan seems like only intelligent person in this thread. Runner was a dope thanos beats him easily. Darkseid would struggle in this situation but not thanos. thanos wins this very easily.
IllogicalDebatard returned!!!!!

llagrok

Runner in a stomp.

P.S I like your sig smile

Jshow519
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He needed the TimeGem to beat him. Runner isn't just going to stop attack this time either. You're probably a sock anyway. I come here to post intelligently. I see you dont. That is what separates us.

Estacado
You're probably a sock anyway.

Symmetric Chaos
I come here to post intelligently. I see you dont. That is what separates us.

You're on a debate forum and aren't debating this issues roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos loses since he doesn't have any advantages that he had the time that he won.

Jshow519
Originally posted by Estacado
IllogicalDebatard returned!!!!! Who is illogical debatard? It sounds like one of your nicknames probably in high school.

Jshow519
You're on a debate forum and aren't debating this issues roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos loses since he doesn't have any advantages that he had the time that he won. Thanos beat him already. The issue is is this. Thanos doesnt lose to elders of the universe. He beat them all. Thanos is way out of their league

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos beat him already. The issue is is this. Thanos doesnt lose to elders of the universe. He beat them all. Thanos is way out of their league

lol

fail

kthxby

Jshow519
lol

fail

kthxby good one. il reply to this once my translator for jibberish returns.

guy222
good one. il reply to this once my translator for jibberish returns.

Relax before the Mods close a good thread

Thanos loses to an Elder

quanchi112
thanos is to much for any elder of the universe. he adapts to any situation as he did with runner the first time. he beat him and would beat him again. remember we arent talking about somebody with dr doom intelligence, its the runner and not the brightest mind out there.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos is to much for any elder of the universe. he adapts to any situation as he did with runner the first time. he beat him and would beat him again. remember we arent talking about somebody with dr doom intelligence, its the runner and not the brightest mind out there.

If it was just normal Runner I'd agree with you.

However in this battle Thanos won't have a chance to react or fight back. He won't have time to adapt because as far as he'll know Runner will be everywhere at once.

I'm pretty sure Thanos is smarter than Doom btw no expression

quanchi112
If it was just normal Runner I'd agree with you.

However in this battle Thanos won't have a chance to react or fight back. He won't have time to adapt because as far as he'll know Runner will be everywhere at once.

I'm pretty sure Thanos is smarter than Doom btw no expression thanos is smarter than dr doom indeed. my point was doom is one smart son of a gun while runners to stupid to know what his gem does. hence hes an idiot, thanos owns him.

Estacado
Thanos had the time gem that is the only reason he was able to beat Runner.

Estacado
thanos is smarter than dr doom indeed. my point was doom is one smart son of a gun while runners to stupid to know what his gem does. hence hes an idiot, thanos owns him.
What kind of idiotic logic is that?????

quanchi112
the runners an idiot and thanos would alwys beat him. he doesnt even know the capabilities of his gem. thanos has beaten far smarter and more powerful foes. he beat the runner before and would do it again.

Estacado
the runners an idiot and thanos would alwys beat him. he doesnt even know the capabilities of his gem. thanos has beaten far smarter and more powerful foes. he beat the runner before and would do it again.
What the hell are you talking about?????
They only fought 1 time and Runner was owning him till he used the time gem.
Who the hell cares if he is smarter?????
Dr Doom is smarter then Flash still....Flash would trash him.

Priest
Thanos wins 10/10 via making the runner a million years old.ohyes

Estacado
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos wins 10/10 via making the runner a million years old.ohyes
Or Runner calles the NYPD on Thanos...shocklaugh

quanchi112
Thanos wins 10/10 via making the runner a million years old.ohyes finally a quote i can agree with. comparing the runner to thanos is an insult to thanos. hes to much for the runner.

Priest
Or Runner calles the NYPD on Thanos...shocklaugh
nahuh
no outside help
stick out tongue

Estacado
finally a quote i can agree with. comparing the runner to thanos is an insult to thanos. hes to much for the runner.
He was joking you idiot.
Thanos cannot age people btw.

Priest
He was joking you idiot.

quanchi112
He was joking you idiot.
Thanos cannot age people btw. obviously he was talking about when had had the time gem. thanos still wins. thanos is 1-0 against him and would bee 2-0

Estacado
Thanos doesn't have the time gem now!!!!!!!!!
Also Runner has blitzed him before so he just does it again!!!!

Jshow519
Thanos is darkseid's superior. He does what darkseid only beats off to. Thanos is a curbstomp.

Estacado
Thanos is darkseid's superior. He does what darkseid only beats off to. Thanos is a curbstomp.
So he wins because of the reasons you mentioned...?
I mean he wins because he is Thanos...Am I right?

Priest
He does what darkseid only beats off to.
ahhh, do u have a issue nuber of this?131wank

quanchi112
Thanos doesn't have the time gem now!!!!!!!!!
Also Runner has blitzed him before so he just does it again!!!! runner lost. runner loses again. compare thanos to a rrespectable elder meaning grandmaster.

Estacado
runner lost. runner loses again. compare thanos to a rrespectable elder meaning grandmaster.
That's it you retard!!!!!!!
I'm puting you on ignore!!!

Jshow519
ahhh, do u have a issue nuber of this?131wank It is just reality. They closed my darkseid vs thanos thread for unknown reasons. I just signed up today and that was the first thread i posted and it was cancelled, Thanos is darkseid times 2.

Jshow519
That's it you retard!!!!!!!
I'm puting you on ignore!!! You mean when someone proves you wrong. That you cant deal with opposition. Quan looks like he owned you. Dont argue if you cant sope with reality you tard of tards.

Estacado
You mean when someone proves you wrong. That you cant deal with opposition. Quan looks like he owned you. Dont argue if you cant sope with reality you tard of tards.
He didn't prove anything smartass all he does is repeat his post which doesn't even make sense cause all he says is Thanos wins because he is Thanos.

Jshow519
Esatacado you seem like a weak debator. Why come to these forums if you put people on ignore. Its very weak to run from someone, get the pun. The runner gets wasted and so did you in this thread.

Estacado
He didn't prove anything smartass all he does is repeat his post which doesn't even make sense cause all he says is Thanos wins because he is Thanos.

Anyway I'm not gonna waste my time on a retard and a sock.

Jshow519
He didn't prove anything smartass all he does is repeat his post which doesn't even make sense cause all he says is Thanos wins because he is Thanos. He proved what any logical person would come to. Thano has beaten him which is fact. You want to say thanos cant use that but the result as Quan said would be the same. The runner is a joke and would lose. rip

Priest
He proved what any logical person would come to. Thano has beaten him which is fact. You want to say thanos cant use that but the result as Quan said would be the same. The runner is a joke and would lose. rip
Thanos beat the runner only because he had the time gem.
Dont u remember Thanos getting owned before he used the gem?

Jshow519
Anyway I'm not gonna waste my time on a retard and a sock. The only retard is you. Leave this thread then. Dont post back. Yu are weak. Leave and do what you say. You have no respect for yourself. Your a coward.

Symmetric Chaos
Here's a wonderful chance to prove that you're not a troll.

Without using the argument that Thanos has already beaten Runner show how Thanos will do it.

Jshow519
Thanos beat the runner only because he had the time gem.
Dont u remember Thanos getting owned before he used the gem? Thanos had the whole situation under control. Hewas always in control like he usually is with prep. Case dismissed.

Estacado
Thanos had the whole situation under control. Hewas always in control like he usually is with prep. Case dismissed.
You idiot he doesn't have prep now and he doesn't have the time gem.

Priest
Thanos had the whole situation under control. Hewas always in control like he usually is with prep. Case dismissed.
Im not arguing that with prep Thanos could beat the runner but...
where has batdude given thanos prep time in this fight?
Without prep thanos receives a beating.

quanchi112
Here's a wonderful chance to prove that you're not a troll.

Without using the argument that Thanos has already beaten Runner show how Thanos will do it. thanos used his cunning to control the situation. his cunning mind is the reason he is feared throughout his cosmos. not thorugh his sheer power. the thanos quest wasnt about him beating beaing down with his power it ws about him adapting to every situation that was presented to him. the runner was foolishly convinced to sit there while thanos bought the time he needed to use his gem. runner could have killed him at superspeed but thanos maipulated him into giving him the time needed to control the situation. runner knew he was coming also. thanos outwits mephisto and other beings. he used the time gem in this instance to win this battle. thanos though not as fast as him is three times as clever and would have some kind of teleporation or some kind of tech to deal with the runner. he was cheapshotted and his chair ws destroyed at the beginning of the fight. he used the time gem becuz that was what he had at his disposal at the time. his cunning mind would win this again as he laid another trap for the runner he just wouldnt have the time gem this time and would kill him in another way.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos used his cunning to control the situation. his cunning mind is the reason he is feared throughout his cosmos. not thorugh his sheer power. the thanos quest wasnt about him beating beaing down with his power it ws about him adapting to every situation that was presented to him. the runner was foolishly convinced to sit there while thanos bought the time he needed to use his gem. runner could have killed him at superspeed but thanos maipulated him into giving him the time needed to control the situation. runner knew he was coming also. thanos outwits mephisto and other beings. he used the time gem in this instance to win this battle. thanos though not as fast as him is three times as clever and would have some kind of teleporation or some kind of tech to deal with the runner. he was cheapshotted and his chair ws destroyed at the beginning of the fight. he used the time gem becuz that was what he had at his disposal at the time. his cunning mind would win this again as he laid another trap for the runner he just wouldnt have the time gem this time and would kill him in another way.

That's all based on him being prepared for this fight . . .

quanchi112
both of knew of each other. so they were both prepared. its just tahnos is the master of prep in most cases while the runner isnt known for his startegic mind. its like u want to have a mindless thanos vs runner with the space gem. its like you want him without his cunning. thanos is thanos becuz he is cunning and manipulative.

Symmetric Chaos
both of knew of each other. so they were both prepared. its just tahnos is the master of prep in most cases while the runner isnt known for his startegic mind. its like u want to have a mindless thanos vs runner with the space gem. its like you want him without his cunning. thanos is thanos becuz he is cunning and manipulative.

I never said he wasn't.

He still doesn't get to prepare for this fight. You seem to be ignoring that Runner will be moving faster than Thanos could possibly compensate for.

There's no way that Thanos can prepare for this fight because they're both just dumped in the arena and start fighting.

quanchi112
its like u want to stack the deck so much in his favor and when anyone disagrees its blasphemy. thanos took on thor a mighty being in his own right with the power gem and won the fight by subduing thor. that was when thanos had no clue what was going on, he just reacted and did what needed to be done. the runner would lose all the same. thanos cunning mind would provide him the slim chance of hitting him he needed and then it would be all over.

Symmetric Chaos
its like u want to stack the deck so much in his favor and when anyone disagrees its blasphemy. thanos took on thor a mighty being in his own right with the power gem and won the fight by subduing thor. that was when thanos had no clue what was going on, he just reacted and did what needed to be done. the runner would lose all the same. thanos cunning mind would provide him the slim chance of hitting him he needed and then it would be all over.

You should read he forum rules before complaining that I'm not giving Thanos prep.

Also I'd like to demonstrate hypocrisy:

First we see person Q make this statement
"its like u want to stack the deck so much in his favor"

Then later person Q makes this claim
"his cunning mind would provide him the slim chance of hitting him he needed and then it would be all over"

LORDSIDIOUS01
Does The Runner even need this gem to beat up Thanos?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Does The Runner even need this gem to beat up Thanos?

Yes. Absolutely.

batdude123

laughing out loud

Thanos has nothing to adapt to here, and the only reason he beat the Runner in the first place is because the Runner stopped fighting, and because Thanos had the TIME GEM. If you didn't realize this, he DOES NOT have the time gem for this fight.

Here, Thanos is waiting around for the Runner to appear. He has no idea he's about to get ambushed by the Runner.
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunnerux7.jpg

Next page, Thanos doesn't even realize what hits him. The Runner completely dismantles his chair with a speedblitz.
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner2jj6.jpg

"Had enough, Titan?"

"I BELIEVE I HAVE, RUNNER."

Thanos is amazed at how fast the Runner is.
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner3wc5.jpg

The Runner then explains how the gem augmented his speed. He then dodges Thanos' eye beams like nothing.
http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner4jh5.jpg

The Runner then comes back and smashes the last remaining piece of Thanos' chair. The Runner gives him an ultimatum: either explain why he wants the space gem, or he can beat Thanos to death at super speed.
http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner5gs0.jpg

Of course, Thanos acquiesces to the Runner's demand.
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner6db0.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner7cx0.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner8xd0.jpg

Then, Thanos has to use the TIME GEM in order to defeat the Runner.
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner9lb1.jpg

Any idiot can see that if the Runner didn't stop his assault, Thanos would have been screwed.

Bouboumaster
Thanos outsmart him

Galan007
lol Is that the only thing you can come up with. Get back to me when you grow a brain. lol.

quanchi112
You should read he forum rules before complaining that I'm not giving Thanos prep.

Also I'd like to demonstrate hypocrisy:

First we see person Q make this statement
"its like u want to stack the deck so much in his favor"

Then later person Q makes this claim
"his cunning mind would provide him the slim chance of hitting him he needed and then it would be all over" yes u stack the deck so much in runners favor but thanos would still win against these odds. i was saying if anyone disagrees with the runner u cry foul. i admit these are incredliy tough odds to overcome. but per fourm rules each opponent has an idea about what they are up against. thanos had no clue what he was up against with thor with the power gem and he stayed alive. this is the runner we are talking about and thanos could maipulate this fool agin for the opening he needed and once he connected thanos would put him down. thanos character has always overcome insurmountable odds. this is the runner who was an idiot becuz he didnt even know what his gem was doing... thanos beats him

llagrok
yes u stack the deck so much in runners favor but thanos would still win against these odds. i was saying if anyone disagrees with the runner u cry foul. i admit these are incredliy tough odds to overcome. but per fourm rules each opponent has an idea about what they are up against. thanos had no clue what he was up against with thor with the power gem and he stayed alive. this is the runner we are talking about and thanos could maipulate this fool agin for the opening he needed and once he connected thanos would put him down. thanos character has always overcome insurmountable odds. this is the runner who was an idiot becuz he didnt even know what his gem was doing... thanos beats him

He's not stacking the deck in The Runner's favor.

He's simply tossing them into an arena and telling them to fight.

Estacado
yes u stack the deck so much in runners favor but thanos would still win against these odds. i was saying if anyone disagrees with the runner u cry foul. i admit these are incredliy tough odds to overcome. but per fourm rules each opponent has an idea about what they are up against. thanos had no clue what he was up against with thor with the power gem and he stayed alive. this is the runner we are talking about and thanos could maipulate this fool agin for the opening he needed and once he connected thanos would put him down. thanos character has always overcome insurmountable odds. this is the runner who was an idiot becuz he didnt even know what his gem was doing... thanos beats him
So you say Thanos wins because he is Thanos and Runner loses because he is an idiot.thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
He's not stacking the deck in The Runner's favor.

He's simply tossing them into an arena and telling them to fight. to give one person a powerup and another to fight as is is stacking the deck. if both had gems or if both had prep its another story and fair. but to give runner a gem and thanos nothing. its a handicap

quanchi112
So you say Thanos wins because he is Thanos and Runner loses because he is an idiot.thumb up i say thanos wins becuz runne isnt that intelligent. who knows how long he had that gem and he had no clue what it gave him power over. thanos panwed all the elders and id put grandmaster at the top of the list in terms of greatness. runners an idiot and thanos doesnt lose to idiots unless its a crap story.

llagrok
Thanos isn't powerless without the Gem, it's not like the Runner used his gem all the time against Thanos either.

Estacado
i say thanos wins becuz runne isnt that intelligent. who knows how long he had that gem and he had no clue what it gave him power over. thanos panwed all the elders and id put grandmaster at the top of the list in terms of greatness. runners an idiot and thanos doesnt lose to idiots unless its a crap story.
Your argument sucks big time...
You say Thanos wins because he is Thanos and there is no point in that.

quanchi112
Thanos isn't powerless without the Gem, it's not like the Runner used his gem all the time against Thanos either. yes i know this. thanos is very powerful on his own but to give someone an infinity gem against him sets up a handicap is all i am saying. if someone like dr doom had it id say thanos were in trouble becuz he doesnt fall for manipulation as easily as runner. but the runner isnt that smart hence thanos needs one hit and he gets it and follows it to curbstomp.

Juntai
You say Thanos wins because he is Thanos and there is no point in that. You haven't figured that out through his other posts yet?

Estacado
Originally posted by Juntai
You haven't figured that out through his other posts yet?
Yeah I did.
I just thought I will tell him one last time..... 313

quanchi112
You say Thanos wins because he is Thanos and there is no point in that. said thanos would win becuz he stalls runner again. hits him once and puts him down. in their first fight that is how thanos won. he used he time gem yes, this time he buys himself some time and hits runner and finishes him off from their. thanos in his character the way he has been portreyed is a master manipulator and he has already manipulated runner once. whose to say he couldnt do it again.

Estacado
said thanos would win becuz he stalls runner again. hits him once and puts him down. in their first fight that is how thanos won. he used he time gem yes, this time he buys himself some time and hits runner and finishes him off from their. thanos in his character the way he has been portreyed is a master manipulator and he has already manipulated runner once. whose to say he couldnt do it again.
Thanos doesn't have the time gem now and he won't able to hit Runner since he already admited that Runner is too fast for him.

quanchi112
so ur saying thanos can only beat him with the time gem? he fooled mephisto. yet he can only beat the runner with the time gem.. yeah right runners an idiot, and could get duped another way and would.

batdude123
yes u stack the deck so much in runners favor but thanos would still win against these odds.

I really don't think you understand what the f*ck you're talking about.

Look at the scans I provided before spouting such bullshit. Thanos was getting his ass owned by the Runner before the Runner gave him a chance to explain himself. Thanos knew he didn't have a chance without using the time gem (something he doesn't have here). He tried using his own power (eye beams), but Runner dodged it and finished off the last remaining piece of his chair.

So... how again is Thanos going to beat the Runner? He isn't going to have a chance to even BREATHE in this fight, let alone think about how to beat the Runner.

Look at these scans:

Thanos knows he has absolutely no chance in a fight with the Runner.

but per fourm rules each opponent has an idea about what they are up against. thanos had no clue what he was up against with thor with the power gem and he stayed alive. this is the runner we are talking about and thanos could maipulate this fool agin for the opening he needed and once he connected thanos would put him down. thanos character has always overcome insurmountable odds. this is the runner who was an idiot becuz he didnt even know what his gem was doing... thanos beats him

Thanos can have all the information on the Runner he wants, he's still not going to have a chance in order to beat him. The Runner w/ the space gem literally arrived at places before he even knew he started moving. What chance could Thanos possibly have against that?

And Thanos isn't going to "manipulate" anything that's just going to do this to him the entire fight.

http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner2jj6.jpg

Estacado
so ur saying thanos can only beat him with the time gem? he fooled mephisto. yet he can only beat the runner with the time gem.. yeah right runners an idiot, and could get duped another way and would.
Mephisto doesn't have super speed which is similar to the Runner's.I'm pretty sure he won't wait for Thanos to plan out something to defeat him.

llagrok
yes i know this. thanos is very powerful on his own but to give someone an infinity gem against him sets up a handicap is all i am saying. if someone like dr doom had it id say thanos were in trouble becuz he doesnt fall for manipulation as easily as runner. but the runner isnt that smart hence thanos needs one hit and he gets it and follows it to curbstomp.

You didn't read the Infinity Gauntlet at all did you?

quanchi112
I really don't think you understand what the f*ck you're talking about.

Look at the scans I provided before spouting such bullshit. Thanos was getting his ass owned by the Runner before the Runner gave him a chance to explain himself. Thanos knew he didn't have a chance without using the time gem (something he doesn't have here). He tried using his own power (eye beams), but Runner dodged it and finished off the last remaining piece of his chair.

So... how again is Thanos going to beat the Runner? He isn't going to have a chance to even BREATHE in this fight, let alone think about how to beat the Runner.

Look at these scans:

Thanos knows he has absolutely no chance in a fight with the Runner.

Thanos can have all the information on the Runner he wants, he's still not going to have a chance in order to beat him. The Runner w/ the space gem literally arrived at places before he even knew he started moving. What chance could Thanos possibly have against that?

And Thanos isn't going to "manipulate" anything that's just going to do this to him the entire fight.

http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanosvstherunner2jj6.jpg if thanos had no chance how did he win. i read it runner was all over the place until thanos started explaining to him what he wanted to know. when thanos beat him he told him what his gem really ddi. hence runner being an idiot. the reason thanos used the time gem becuz he had it and uses whatevr means he has necessary to win the fight at hand. that was the reason the writer gave us, but isnt the only way thanos could win.

quanchi112
You didn't read the Infinity Gauntlet at all did you? what are u talking about the infinity gauntlet for? what does that have to do with this. i have no clue what this means askme a question dont make me summarzie the gauntlet up for u. do it on ur own,

quanchi112
Mephisto doesn't have super speed which is similar to the Runner's.I'm pretty sure he won't wait for Thanos to plan out something to defeat him. heres the point. yes mephisto doesn have superspeed but what mephisto has is intelligence in spades. runner doesnt even know the power of what he had until thanos explained it to him. meaning for thanos to outsmart mephisto with his cosmic cube means that he would have much easier time on some idiot named the runner.

batdude123
if thanos had no chance how did he win. i read it runner was all over the place until thanos started explaining to him what he wanted to know. when thanos beat him he told him what his gem really ddi. hence runner being an idiot. the reason thanos used the time gem becuz he had it and uses whatevr means he has necessary to win the fight at hand. that was the reason the writer gave us, but isnt the only way thanos could win.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only reason Thanos won was because the Runner stopped attacking in order to understand why he wanted the space gem.

Are you really too stupid to realize that if the Runner wanted Thanos dead, or knocked out, he could've easily done so?

llagrok
what are u talking about the infinity gauntlet for? what does that have to do with this. i have no clue what this means askme a question dont make me summarzie the gauntlet up for u. do it on ur own,

It was part of the IG prologue. Did you read all comics concerning the IG?

The only reason Thanos won was because he had the time gem. I never saw the Runner actually using the Space gem.

Juntai
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only reason Thanos won was because the Runner stopped attacking in order to understand why he wanted the space gem.

Are you really too stupid to realize that if the Runner wanted Thanos dead, or knocked out, he could've easily done so? Yep, with bloodlust in effect, he's not going to let up like that. No plot devices to save Thanos.

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you really too stupid to realize that if the Runner wanted Thanos dead, or knocked out, he could've easily done so? yes its called being manipulated. he stopped then he lost in that order.

quanchi112
It was part of the IG prologue. Did you read all comics concerning the IG?

The only reason Thanos won was because he had the time gem. I never saw the Runner actually using the Space gem. yes again did u read the gauntlet. i have no idea what u are alking about. are u saying that runner didnt use the space gem while batleing thanos? is that what u are saying.

llagrok
yes its called being manipulated. he stopped then he lost in that order.

No, it's called stopping.

When he's bloodlusted, he won't stop.

Symmetric Chaos

But since Runner is more interested in winning the fight than he is in talking he's not going to stop.

Besides what the hell is Thanos going to do even if Runner does stop to talk?

Kid Kurdy
I even don't know if Runner actually needs the Space Gem to beat Thanos. I mean, he is already insanely fast.

quanchi112
so ur saying what if the runner becomes intellignet this time. ok how about this runner is super intelligent,has the space gem, doesnt stop while thanos just stands there braindead. lets just see how u wan the fight. i think i have it the way u see it in ur head.

Symmetric Chaos
so ur saying what if the runner becomes intellignet this time. ok how about this runner is super intelligent,has the space gem, doesnt stop while thanos just stands there braindead. lets just see how u wan the fight. i think i have it the way u see it in ur head.

He's not any smarter he's just more motivated than before.

Did you even see the fight? Thanos might as well have been braindead.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I even don't know if Runner actually needs the Space Gem to beat Thanos. I mean, he is already insanely fast. then why doesnt the surfer just keep flying around him when he fights him. huh why doesnt surfer always do that hes so fast on that board u know.

Kid Kurdy
then why doesnt the surfer just keep flying around him when he fights him. huh why doesnt surfer always do that hes so fast on that board u know.
You lost me.

Symmetric Chaos
then why doesnt the surfer just keep flying around him when he fights him. huh why doesnt surfer always do that hes so fast on that board u know.

Runner has blitzed the Surfer. In fact he destroyed Surfer using speed so thats not much of a comparasin especially since Surfer doesn't have a gem.

quanchi112
yes i saw the fight, it started with a cheap shot by the runner to say hello. he crushed his chair and said if he kept doing what he was doing hed supersprred thanos to death. then cunning thanos set him up while he harmlessly told him why he wanbted his space gem. beautiful manipulation. and then runner lost, but thanos let him out to play again with the collector later in this wonder monument to thanos, called the thanos quest.

llagrok
It's kind of hard to repeatedly beat someone when you're riding a surfboard. The Runner isn't just fast when running, he is ALWAYS fast.

The Runner didn't use his space gem at all during the battle with Thanos, he simply beat him up, paused and got caught off guard by the time gem.

batdude123

Too bad there's not a plot device in order to save Thanos here.

With Runner going all out in a forum fight, attacking the Titan from every direction, Thanos gets owned 10/10.

batdude123

You don't have to be smart in order to beat the shit out of someone.

Symmetric Chaos
yes i saw the fight, it started with a cheap shot by the runner to say hello. he crushed his chair and said if he kept doing what he was doing hed supersprred thanos to death. then cunning thanos set him up while he harmlessly told him why he wanbted his space gem. beautiful manipulation. and then runner lost, but thanos let him out to play again with the collector later in this wonder monument to thanos, called the thanos quest.

What will Thanos actually do to Runner if he gets him to talk?

llagrok
What will Thanos actually do to Runner if he gets him to talk?

I agree. It's different now that he doesn't have the Time Gem, since he has to actually aim .)

Kid Kurdy
(scratches head...)

Okay, let's try another way.

What exactly did Runner with the Space Gem do to Thanos, that he couldn't have done without the Space Gem ? Personally, I wouldn't know.

Another question : what is Thanos gonna do to Runner ? It's almost impossible to hit him, and not only that, Runner is extremely durable and at least as powerful as Thanos.

quanchi112
he was using the space gem during the fight. he wasnt running and using his superspeed he thought he was that fast he wasnt. he was using mental teleportation and that is why he said in there the runner said he would arrive at places and even fool himself how quick he would get there.nothing is impossible. he was in space and was just hanging on to his chair. so he was at a disadvantge as opposed to if here were on solid ground. his staretgy was provided by grand master says thanos in this comic. he privided runner with the strategy to run around a million times. he cant think on his own. thanos still won while the runner was being coached by grandmatser. hahahhahaha. thanos sopts him again lulls him into a fall set of security and teleports right behind him grabs him and break s him.

Symmetric Chaos
he was using the space gem during the fight. he wasnt running and using his superspeed he thought he was that fast he wasnt. he was using mental teleportation and that is why he said in there the runner said he would arrive at places and even fool himself how quick he would get there.nothing is impossible. he was in space and was just hanging on to his chair. so he was at a disadvantge as opposed to if here were on solid ground. his staretgy was provided by grand master says thanos in this comic. he privided runner with the strategy to run around a million times. he cant think on his own. thanos still won while the runner was being coached by grandmatser. hahahhahaha. thanos sopts him again lulls him into a fall set of security and teleports right behind him grabs him and break s him.

So what would Thanos do if Runner stopped for some reason.

Stupid Rookie

I don't see how it was a cheap shot. Thanos was in that particlar place waiting for him. If he couldn't anticipate that attack what makes you think he would anticipate this one?

batdude123

You're debating like an absolute douche. Grand Master didn't provide him with a strategy when they fought each other. Where the f*ck did you get that crap? All Grand Master told the Runner was that Thanos was going to be coming after his gem. That's it.

The Runner can't think on his own? Are you really that retarded? He is in control of his own actions, and the Grand Master told him nothing about how to fight Thanos.

And Thanos did not stop Runner during their fight. The Runner stopped himself because he was looking for an explanation. If you look at the dialogue, Thanos admitted he was no match for the Runner. If the Runner kept up the assault, much like he'll be doing in this fight, Thanos would have been mush.

Understand this: For this fight, Runner is fighting at his full capacity, and WILL NOT stop for any explanations. He'll only stop when the fight is over... and it should only take a second or two.

Mr Master
Runner in a curbstomp.

thumb up

That was the first post,

it should've ended right there.

batdude123
thumb up

That was the first post,

it should've ended right there.

It SHOULD have ended there, but... quanchi is an idiot. You understand.

Mr Master
It SHOULD have ended there, but... quanchi is an idiot. You understand.

I go through the same shit with guh ... never mind, no comment. shifty

quanchi112
You're debating like an absolute douche. Grand Master didn't provide him with a strategy when they fought each other. Where the f*ck did you get that crap? All Grand Master told the Runner was that Thanos was going to be coming after his gem. That's it.

The Runner can't think on his own? Are you really that retarded? He is in control of his own actions, and the Grand Master told him nothing about how to fight Thanos.

And Thanos did not stop Runner during their fight. The Runner stopped himself because he was looking for an explanation. If you look at the dialogue, Thanos admitted he was no match for the Runner. If the Runner kept up the assault, much like he'll be doing in this fight, Thanos would have been mush.

Understand this: For this fight, Runner is fighting at his full capacity, and WILL NOT stop for any explanations. He'll only stop when the fight is over... and it should only take a second or two. well it certainly wasn't for thinking, was it? The only intelligence you have exhibited so far is realizing your speed is the only thing that can save you from me. A strategy provided to you by the grand master, no doubt. there is is the proof in the pudding. thanos explains that grand master told him how to combat thanos. thanos insults his intelligence,explains he's a tard like i said and that grand master told Him How To Fight Thanos. the only way u win this is if runner does exactly that and doesn't stop running. but its not in his character, hes weak,dumb, and easily exploitable. thanos wins.

llagrok
I go through the same shit with Galactic Stormshifty

There, finished your sentence for you.

If the Runner was using the Gem, he wouldn't use the term "beat you to death at super speed"

quanchi112
There, finished your sentence for you.

If the Runner was using the Gem, he wouldn't use the term "beat you to death at super speed" he was using the gem. he was mentally teloporting all around the place. he even said the only reason he is as fast as he is is becuz of the gem, it came right out of his own mouth..lol... the runner said it so what now , huh?lol

llagrok
he was using the gem. he was mentally teloporting all around the place. he even said the only reason he is as fast as he is is becuz of the gem, it came right out of his own mouth..lol... the runner said it so what now , huh?lol

Scan.

Of the original comic, not the remake.

Kid Kurdy
he was using the gem. he was mentally teloporting all around the place. he even said the only reason he is as fast as he is is becuz of the gem, it came right out of his own mouth..lol... the runner said it so what now , huh?lol
I don't say this a lot about members - I mostly think it - but you are an idiot.

Runner wasn't teleporting when he was fighting Thanos. Even without the Space Gem, Runner is insanely fast. Lots faster than Surfer.

You could say Runner - without the Space Gem - is roughly as fast as the Flash. Meaning that Runner is literally millions of times faster than Thanos, Space Gem or no Space Gem.

quanchi112
it was admitted in the comic that he was mentally teleporting. thanos explained it to him. runner said the reason he would should up to places even quicker than he wanted to was becuz of his gem. he used it subconcioulsy all the time. the reason he was using it subconscioulsy is becuz he didnt have the brains to comprehend value and its true hidden power. read the comic before u call people idiots. its explained in it. go read the comic then get back to me with ur wierdo speculations and interpretations. i pulled out what was said meaning fact.

Kid Kurdy
it was admitted in the comic that he was mentally teleporting. thanos explained it to him. runner said the reason he would should up to places even quicker than he wanted to was becuz of his gem. he used it subconcioulsy all the time. the reason he was using it subconscioulsy is becuz he didnt have the brains to comprehend value and its true hidden power. read the comic before u call people idiots. its explained in it. go read the comic then get back to me with ur wierdo speculations and interpretations. i pulled out what was said meaning fact.
Sigh...

Runner did not "mentally teleport" when he was kicking Thanos around... You do realize you are the only one who is claiming such nonsense ? Maybe you should reread the comic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Sigh...

Runner did not "mentally teleport" when he was kicking Thanos around... You do realize you are the only one who is claiming such nonsense ? Maybe you should reread the comic. so when they say that is what he ws doing , its not true. dude i read it. u go reread it and get back to me. im not posting the dialogue. i know what happened while u seem to be confused.

Estacado
so when they say that is what he ws doing , its not true. dude i read it. u go reread it and get back to me. im not posting the dialogue. i know what happened while u seem to be confused.
He wasn't teleporting when he was fighting Thanos....idiot.

quanchi112
He wasn't teleporting when he was fighting Thanos....idiot. read the comic, son. then get back to me when u have read it, son.

Kid Kurdy
read the comic, son. then get back to me when u have read it, son.
Everybody is wrong and you are right... laughing

quanchi112
no its maybe becuz they are going on memory alone and havent read it in a while. it explains it in the comic until u read it, bye bye now.

Juntai
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos1.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos2.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos3.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos4.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos5.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos6.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos7.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos8.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos9.jpg

Nowhere was he shown using what Thanos described as "Mental Teleportation" in the fight. The very context of the artistic impressions and their conversation also supports such.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos1.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos2.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos3.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos4.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos5.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos6.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos7.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos8.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnerthanos9.jpg

Nowhere was he shown using what Thanos described as "Mental Teleportation" in the fight. The very context of the artistic impressions and their conversation also supports such. first off runner explianed at the beginning that he was using the gem, although subconscioulsy he was using it. thanos explains the mental teleortation aspect, which he was using in the fight. u say he wasnt then why would thanos bring it up. so if by what i gather from u is true then u believe the runner doesnt even need the space gem versus thanos becuz u think he could kill him on his own with his natural ability. for shame

Kid Kurdy
so if by what i gather from u is true then u believe the runner doesnt even need the space gem versus thanos becuz u think he could kill him on his own with his natural ability. for shame
I don't know if Runner could kill Thanos, but I wouldn't be surprised. Everything Runner did to Thanos during that fight, he can do with or without the Space Gem.

Juntai

quanchi112
the reason thanos mentioned mental teleportation was becuz runner was doing it, whyelse would he mention it. runner had no idea about anything. he didnt know why he was so fast but credited the gem the whole time.

Kid Kurdy
Tough crowd.

Symmetric Chaos
first off runner explianed at the beginning that he was using the gem, although subconscioulsy he was using it. thanos explains the mental teleortation aspect, which he was using in the fight. u say he wasnt then why would thanos bring it up. so if by what i gather from u is true then u believe the runner doesnt even need the space gem versus thanos becuz u think he could kill him on his own with his natural ability. for shame

You can see that path of Runner's movement has he destroys Thanos' stuff. It's very very clear that he's translating between points not teleporting.

Estacado
nutnut

llagrok
If the runner was teleporting, why does he do the movement thing with his feet? Was that for show?

P.S Got my Darkness today. F***** were out of Volume 1, I only got 2 -.-

quanchi112
i believe he was running and teleporting becuz he didnt know when he was even doing it. runner would just do it whenever he would subconsciouly think it. he does both in my opinion in the fight.

llagrok
i believe he was running and teleporting becuz he didnt know when he was even doing it. runner would just do it whenever he would subconsciouly think it. he does both in my opinion in the fight.

Your opinion is wrong. Read any professional summary of the comic and you'll see that he was running.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.