[A Tribute To JesusIsAlive]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
I commend your hardship and your passion Jesus! Never have I met one so passionate about his beliefs and also one who listens to his heart. I start this thread to let you know you'll always have a helping hand in case of hardships and turmoil. KMC's most holiest man can count on KMC's most unholiest goat. Continue to stride on and stand up for your beliefs as well as aiding those who seek you for help.

Godspeed.

Shakyamunison
Scythe, are you a sock?

sockie

Scythe
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Scythe, are you a sock?

sockie

Oh f*ck no. Ask around, you'll get your answer. I'm just lending a helping hand and spreading the word of Satan.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh f*ck no. Ask around, you'll get your answer. I'm just lending a helping hand and spreading the word of Satan.

OK, it's just that JIA posts in blue and you post in red, while the rest of us, post in black.

JesusIsAlive

But you told me in a private message yesterday that you were no longer a satanist.

Shakyamunison
I'm having a Whob flash back. laughing eek!

Scythe
OK, it's just that JIA posts in blue and you post in red, while the rest of us, post in black.

Well I figured if KMC's most holiest man posts in a godly calm blue aura, I should counter with a nice angry demonic crimson. Only the best for KMC's most unholiest goat. Spread the word now, famine and disease will mow down this era of blind society!

Robtard
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
But you told me in a private message yesterday that you were no longer a satanist.

Isn't that something the Devil would say to trick and temp you? Come on now, you should really know better.

eezy45
Yeah, I'm sure you converted him big grin (Oh lousy hell.)

lil bitchiness
sleepy

Scythe
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

Why yes, and you are correct, never have the teachings of the Black Church stood out to me. The teachings taught during a Black Mass are those of self enlightment, I may not swear my alligiance to them, but I very well follow their teachings of self-improvement. It's a bit complicated.

Ashestoashesjc
The Satanist vs. The Holiest

Don't fight yet I need time to sell tickets and popcorn!

(I'm all boozed up on malt liquor)

Captain Maynard
Oh f*ck no. Ask around, you'll get your answer. I'm just lending a helping hand and spreading the word of Satan. Reported, Sorgo.

Scythe
Originally posted by Robtard
Isn't that something the Devil would say to trick and temp you? Come on now, you should really know better.

Temptation is such a crafty tool used by the devil.

Scythe
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Reported, Sorgo.

Psh, please...

Ashestoashesjc
Temptation is such a crafty tool used by the devil.

No debate there... But why's the devil a goat? I always thought he'd be more of an oxen or bull...

MR.Grum
lol socks

JacopeX
I'm having a Whob flash back. laughing eek!

Originally posted by MR.Grum
lol socks

No...

dave_kodak
Anyone seen Kram3r?

Scythe
Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
No debate there... But why's the devil a goat? I always thought he'd be more of an oxen or bull...

The devil isn't narrowed down to be such things already pictured by humanity. It is the being that has shed the most blood. The entity that has sinned past mortal reckonings. That which represents direct hatred and strife! The devil can be your loved ones, a close friend even you yourself.

ThePittman
This thread amuses me, I will allow you to continue wink

Scythe
You do not know what you are getting yourself into Pittman. The word of the holy church teaches us to negate those that one would call carnal pleasures. Wouldn't you like to feast on such pleasures? Come, follow my teachings and I shall show you how to obtain everything your heart desires, or I shall devour it!

ThePittman
Rule in hell or server in heaven think

Scythe
The fact that heaven pleases us with the return of all our fallen reletives leaves little to the imagination. The fact that they are dead still stand. Empty shells with limited interaction can never replace those which have kept a piece of our hearts. Heaven promises empty fulfillment, in exchange for endless worshipping.

Demon_sniper
why rule only hell? when i die i'm going to overthrow god and rule over an army of marshmallows...
mean, evil , zombie marshmallows. and then i'm going to conquer earth and give free cookies to my followers big grin
those who join me now will not suffer too much under my rule. stick out tongue

Scythe
Perhaps in a realm which exists only to dwarf San Francisco, but in this society, you will fall and regret every decision you've ever made!

Demon_sniper
i won't fall >.> i shall make sure i conquer everyone and to have my zombie marshmallows devour those who oppose me

Scythe
You are as lost as those who call themselves saved. The black abyss will swallow this entire post modern art fa*gotry travesty we call life. Those worthy of accepting their fate will be deemed worthy to pass through the seven rings of hell, as it is written on the back of every Wheaties box!

Demon_sniper
wheaties? really?

i bet my marshmallows can beat your wheaties anytime xD
besides, the wheaties may say all that, but my notebook says i shall rule over everything and everyone, and i trust my notebook, it never decieves me big grin

Scythe
While you're at it, rally up a three way with the Holiest clergy man and the 14 year old who wants to increase her penis size, I meant her 'boyfriend's' penis size.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
The Satanist vs. The Holiest

When JIA become the holiest anything it's a sign that Satan is taking over.

Scythe
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
When JIA become the holiest anything it's a sign that Satan is taking over.

Precisely, I have done well.

Demon_sniper
i'd rather not do that, it would not amuse me, i better go conquer heaven with my fiery chainsaw

Scythe
You bore me DS. Bore me more then an actual Nintendo DS. Away with you.

Goddess Kali
laughing

Demon_sniper
oh my, i got pwned

Scythe
If you would call it that.

ThePittman
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/OWNED1.jpg

laughing

Scythe
Such 'cute' creatures have no place in hell, they shall all be turned into umbrellas!

ThePittman
Such 'cute' creatures have no place in hell, they shall all be turned into umbrellas! pitt_victory

Scythe
Said umbrellas will then be sexually mutilated, so when the acid rain comes about, protect you they shall not!

ThePittman
Said umbrellas will then be sexually mutilated, so when the acid rain comes about, protect you they shall not! pitt_dance Good times are had by all

Scythe
Bring me the cold corpses of the children slain in sin. If you're really lucky, I'll vomit on thee. Bathe you in urine and greased in lube, they shall all attend class in my rectum.

Demon_sniper
>.> *backs away carefully*
my marshmallow zombies would never turn into umbrellas >sad

Scythe
Your efficiency has turned into an umbrella DS, tattered and turned inside out. There's no hope for you, not even among the abandoned.

Demon_sniper
meh, i need no hope, i shall rule and that is final

Scythe
You are what we call in the underworld 'piss-cup', 'Meg Ryan' and 'human filth'. You'll have a special place in hell regardless.

Bruce Leeroy
I have a question regarding Satanism.

What is the point of worshiping Satan if he's weak? because God created Satan God holds power over him, so if and when Armageddon comes the person you worship will just get b*tch slapped back into the cage he came from. I never understood this.

Scythe
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
I have a question regarding Satanism.

What is the point of worshiping Satan if he's weak? because God created Satan God holds power over him, so if and when Armageddon comes the person you worship will just get b*tch slapped back into the cage he came from. I never understood this.

Ah finally a serious matter. With all stereotyping set aside, Satan has never been an actual 'figure'. Yes the fallen angel once proved to be a threat to all that is holy, but keep in mind, it all goes by newly surfaced standards that there has to be a balance that cannot be shifted. To some, Satan is not a figure cloaked in black or an angel with blackened wings, it is the entity of evil. Do you follow me? A horned demon ruling the underworld is all but myth. Where in response, a crazed madman breaking into your household and hurting the ones you love would in turn be the real devil, do you understand?

The holy saints worship an idol, a being. Evil is an infection that can never be extinguished. Real Satanists worship these foul acts of sheer evil. they don't promote them, but rather come to expect them.

The Satanists of lore which have been dated to the Knights of Templar are long gone. There are no Black Masses where babies are melted to become oil candles and a virgin is defiled in front of many, and if anything like that is still being held, then they are criminals with issues.

Scythe
I grow weary of such bitter talks of plagues and abominations. Aid my slumber.

TRH
hehe,lolz,almost like Barkdonaldsjockey

Scythe
Originally posted by TRH
hehe,lolz,almost like Barkdonaldsjockey

What? How's this like Barkdonalds?

Bruce Leeroy
Ah finally a serious matter. With all stereotyping set aside, Satan has never been an actual 'figure'. Yes the fallen angel once proved to be a threat to all that is holy, but keep in mind, it all goes by newly surfaced standards that there has to be a balance that cannot be shifted. To some, Satan is not a figure cloaked in black or an angel with blackened wings, it is the entity of evil. Do you follow me? A horned demon ruling the underworld is all but myth. Where in response, a crazed madman breaking into your household and hurting the ones you love would in turn be the real devil, do you understand?

The holy saints worship an idol, a being. Evil is an infection that can never be extinguished. Real Satanists worship these foul acts of sheer evil. they don't promote them, but rather come to expect them.

The Satanists of lore which have been dated to the Knights of Templar are long gone. There are no Black Masses where babies are melted to become oil candles and a virgin is defiled in front of many, and if anything like that is still being held, then they are criminals with issues.

'kay, so lemme see if I understand what you're saying.

Modern-Satanism isn't the belief in an actual, living mystical being (Like God, and Satan.). Rather, "Satan" is just a symbol symbolizing the chaos and evil things that go on in the world. Is that what you're trying to say?

SpadeKing
I love heated intellectual battles... puts me right to sleep

JaehSkywalker
Typical OTF. *sigh*

Bruce Leeroy
I'm not trying to debate or argue with him, just understand his beliefs. There's nothing wrong with that.

Schecter
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/jesusbuttsecks.jpg

Arctic
^^ Not cool.

Schecter
^^
inaccurate

~Bun Bun~
Where'd Scythe go?

I am actually enjoying reading this...

Bruce Leeroy
Originally posted by Schecter

Thats pretty f*cked up, uncalled for, and immature erm

Scythe
'kay, so lemme see if I understand what you're saying.

Modern-Satanism isn't the belief in an actual, living mystical being (Like God, and Satan.). Rather, "Satan" is just a symbol symbolizing the chaos and evil things that go on in the world. Is that what you're trying to say?

Well, so to speak, yes. Evil is incarnate and to some, can outlive good. It's this newfound intelligence that scares those who worship good. They are distressed about the fact that they cannot extinguish such hatred and vile evil. Let's be reasonable now, this doesn't exactly mean that Modern-Satanists spend their time committing crimes or worshipping said evil, we much rather prefer writing, love making and celebrate one's self. Did you know the most Satanic holiday is one's birthday? It's true. It's the only time where we worship no one but thyself. We are showered with attention and gifts. The act of being selfish is somewhat vital to Satanists. However for the record, only those with lost and confused heads are considered dangerous would-be witches. There's nothing mystical about Satanists, those small pathetic 'children' who crave attention by summoning up demons and such are just impairing and hindering the outlook Satanists have. The truth is we're as down to earth as any Christian, Catholic etc.

Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
Typical OTF. *sigh*

No one asked you to join our interesting talk, but feel free to come by anytime you wish.

I'm not trying to debate or argue with him, just understand his beliefs. There's nothing wrong with that.

It is quite alright, she meant no harm.

Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Where'd Scythe go? I am actually enjoying reading this...

My apologies, I required slumber.

He is free to judge and make his own opinions heard, it is quite alright.

MR.Grum

Scythe

Yes?

MR.Grum
Yes? hey sexytrundlebug

Scythe
hey sexytrundlebug

Hell-O

JaehSkywalker

No one asked you to join our interesting talk, but feel free to come by anytime you wish.

I was just saying it's a bit O-T-Fy, but there's nothing wrong with it..

i must say what schecter posted *picture* was kinda. disturbing....

but then again, he's free to say anything he wants.

still, disturbing.

Scythe
I was just saying it's a bit O-T-Fy, but there's nothing wrong with it..

Precisely

i must say what schecter posted *picture* was kinda. disturbing....

but then again, he's free to say anything he wants.

still, disturbing.

As I said.

Schecter
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra

cry for me then

:edit: here you'll love this:

http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.php

Secretus

"When you woke up this morning
you know that something was missin
in your life.
It wasn't the new car, the new job,
the boyfriend or the girlfriend.
But now you know: it's the Baby Jesus
Butt Plug.
Slap him on the dashboard.
Use him as the ultimate pacifier
or make Baby Jesus the centerpiece
of your magnificent Dildo Creche."

laughing out loud

Scythe
Ah the blashemy, truly Satan's playground.

~Bun Bun~

My apologies, I required slumber.

Did I SAY you could sleep?? whip

Scythe
With all due respect, slumber is the revitalizer of infinite knowledge.

Scythe
The blood of the innocent runs fast from seeping eyes. Blinded troubles have now become burdens too heavy to lift. Feed my children!

Ashestoashesjc

eek! AHAHAHA!!! laughing laughing

Scythe
The marriage of blasphemy and Satanism is the most wonderful union ever conceived.

Arctic
This thread is messed up. Really messed up.

Scythe
Originally posted by Arctic
This thread is messed up. Really messed up.

Why thank you, I pride myself with such achievements.

Schecter
i helped

Scythe
i helped

And for that, I consider you as a brother to me. Truly the inner workings of a being who is not afraid. One who doesn't join the blinded pack. Truly the way of the Satanists. Speak freely, with no worries of the consequences!

Scythe
Empty shells of life flux from the netherworld of the balckened abyss, truly a tragedy sought after by rich hogs with wishes of granduer and pleasure of the underaged kind. Our city, our world, fallen victim to the mediocrity that plagues this and every other nation. Seems to get our point across one must win a prize from the clawmachine of life and death. Sad goats cry, then mutilate their young.

Scythe
Devil driven, soul spore! Spoiled sow of the goatwhore! remembrance of thou slithered past devours all it has!

BlaxicanHydra
cry for me then

:edit: here you'll love this:

Thats not f*cked up, just hilarious erm And I did cry, but I was crying because of your anal intrusion, not because of the sig.

Rogue Jedi
Scythe, are you a sock?

sockie No, he is a goat.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, he is a goat.

The devil is able to take on an infinite number of forms.

~KoK!~
OK, it's just that JIA posts in blue and you post in red, while the rest of us, post in black. We post in white, guy.

Arctic
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
We post in white, guy.

bangin

Scythe
Raped by millions! Society bled! Still we all emerge from the void!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.