Wonder-man Vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Who wins?

Grinning Goku
Is it Supreme Power Hyperion, Exiles Hyperion (after his power up) or what?

Priest
Dosen't matter which version 616, Supreme, or Exiles, Wonder Man would seriously be outclassed.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Priest
Dosen't matter which version 616, Supreme, or Exiles, Wonder Man would seriously be outclassed.

Unless it's "Hollywood" Wonderman.

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless

Just out of curiosity, what did the Hollywood version of Wonder Man ever do?

Priest
confused
Originally posted by batdude123

Scoobless

I think he has blown up planets and flown through solar system busting explosions .... but I haven't read too much with him in it.

Basically he's Wonderman who has just been getting stronger constantly for a few thousand years.

Priest
I think he has blown up planets and flown through solar system busting explosions .... but I haven't read too much with him in it.

Basically he's Wonderman who has just been getting stronger constantly for a few thousand years.
from another universe?

batdude123

So.... could he beat Bigfoot? stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Priest
from another universe?

From the future.

Overkill had the power to destroy like dozens of solar systems and he flew him to insterstellar space and absorbed the entire explosion and survived fine.

Scoobless
Alternate timeline (Guardians of the Galaxy timeline)

llagrok
Or the exiles wonderman perhaps.

Scoobless
So.... could he beat Bigfoot? stick out tongue

Doubt it.

shifty

golem370
Squardon Sinister Hyperion fought Wonder Man they were brawling trying to find a opening in their defense and Hyperion found it first punching Wonder Man twenty miles away busting Wonder Man's arm and shattering his ribs. When Hyperion flew down and drove Wonder Man threw a small planet and into a sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.