Hanibal Rising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
This is by far my favorite scary movie/psycho thriller. And this is pretty much my favorite movie now. Ive seen it 8 times and the first time i seen it was about 10 days ago so that just will prove how much i liked this film. I thought that the kid that played lecter did a better job at lecter then hopkins

Röland
I liked Hannibal Rising, not a great film but not bad either. But, in my opinion, in no way did Ulliel come close to how Hopkins portrayed Lecter.

To me Ulliel did not bring out the charm that Hopkins had and even though Hopkins was a villian, I liked his character. I couldn't bring myself to like Ulliel at all.

That's just my opinion about Ulliel but overall I do think it was a good movie.

ragesRemorse
The movie was nothing more than mediocre for me. I thought the acting was fine, and the dialogue was ok, but there was no real direction for the film other than being a revenge flick. I liked the depth they incoorperated into hanibals past revolving around the War torn criminals resulting to canibalism and all. I'm not sure what was lacking in this film for me, Maybe it was that there was no real climatic build up in the movie. Nearly half way through the film, the movie seemed to go to asleep. The climax was Hanibal enacting his revenge, and we knew this was going to happen. Hannibals character went through the transiton troubled human being to complete psycho to early.

Again it wasnt bad, but it wasnt exactly memorable

DeNiro

K.Diddy
I found it boring

xblanex
i thought it was stupid
would have been better as a seperate movie.

xblanex
how the hell can the kid be a better lector than hopkins?
hopkins IS lector
that kid wasnt a good lector at all

zombieman
Hannibal Rising was an embarrassment. The script was abysmal - 'Memory is like a knife, it can hurt us!' What kind of a pathetic line this that? This incarnation of Lector is nethier sophisticated nor clever, and hardly even creepy. Anthony Hopkins would eat that kid for breakfast!

DOYLEZOMBIE
I got to say I enjoyed Hannibal Rising BUT it's not the best horror movie that I have seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.