help me with this arguement with my girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zhellblah
I need to know who would win in a fight. King Kong, or the Krakken from Pirates of the Carribbean?

ADarksideJedi
Uh my bet is the Kraken but Kong would be able to beat him.Not sure about this one.jm

BackFire
The correct answer is - Who gives a shit?

Myth
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Versyn Gaul
Hey they are trying to be stimulating. No need to be rude . Kong would rip the tenticles of and beat the crapp out of the kraken with the bloody nubs smile

~Rad~
I vote for the Kraken, definitely. (But I'm a crazy Pirates fan and have never liked king kong so my vote may not count for much) confused no expression

SnakeEyes
I don't even know exactly how this fight would take place.

I mean, the Kraken is solely in water, so King Kong would have to be swimming around in the ocean in order to fight it, which means he would pretty much automatically lose.

ragesRemorse
Kong would rip the shit out of the kraken.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by ~Rad~
I vote for the Kraken, definitely. (But I'm a crazy Pirates fan and have never liked king kong so my vote may not count for much) confused no expression

I am the same way.THe old King Kong movie was a classic but compare to Pirates it is nothing.jm smile

Supreme being
Originally posted by zhellblah
I need to know who would win in a fight. King Kong, or the Krakken from Pirates of the Carribbean?

No offenses but from the question you just asked you sound to young to have a girlfriend or your both extremely drunk and have reverted back a few.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by zhellblah

Is the fight on land or in the water?

zhellblah
The fight would be in semi-shallow water.

2D_MASTER
Gamera would fly in and beat the living shit out of both of them

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/g/gamera3.jpg

Yuna_And_Tidus
I definately root for the Kracken.

DanZeke25
The winner would end up being Chuck Norris

doan_m
The Kraken most likely. From what I can decipher from the 2nd movie (I have yet to see the third) The Kraken can take more of a beating then Kong ever would given the fact that his tendrils are resistant to cannon fire at point blank range giving a Kraken greater tenacity against something like Kong. To bring down Kong, it took several strafing runs from automatic guns to bring down the 25 foot gorrilla. That, and add to the fact that the Kraken would command an advantage in the water, where the Kraken is more built for such an environment while Kong is not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.