Tanaraq vs Overmind vs Stranger vs Grandmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

1st one today

golem370
Tanaraq or Stranger.

shksprtx
Tanaraq or Stranger, but since I'm biased I'll go with Tanaraq.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Tanaraq or Stranger.

Overmind met the Stranger

Grandmaster's touch is Death

guy222
Originally posted by shksprtx
Tanaraq or Stranger, but since I'm biased I'll go with Tanaraq.

Is Tanaraq older than the Stranger?

King_Mungi
We have no idea how old Tanaraq is apparently he is older then "right or wrong" or some jazz like that

Also seems from Omega Flight #3, Surtur's demon army he used to attack Beta Ray Bill's was actually Tanaraq's demon army.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
We have no idea how old Tanaraq is apparently he is older then "right or wrong" or some jazz like that

Also seems from Omega Flight #3, Surtur's demon army he used to attack Beta Ray Bill's was actually Tanaraq's demon army.

King, who wins...Can Tanaraq defeat Overmind or Grandmaster

King_Mungi
*shrugs* We havn't seen much of an unleashed Tanaraq so I have no idea.

guy222
*shrugs* We havn't seen much of an unleashed Tanaraq so I have no idea.

Fair enough

Have u heard of the Overmind

King_Mungi
In short...yes.

guy222
In short...yes.

Did he defeat the Stranger

King_Mungi
Almost he was in a mind-battle and was winning, but he lost his mental control due to a comment Stranger made and eventually lost and put into a coma.

guy222
Almost he was in a mind-battle and was winning, but he lost his mental control due to a comment Stranger made and eventually lost and put into a coma.

In ur opinion, what's the Stranger greatest feat

Ever hear about the Infinity Union

King_Mungi
Infinity Union? Nope, never heard of it

guy222
Infinity Union? Nope, never heard of it

Nebula had it. Called the most powerful weapon in the Multiverse. Stranger took the blast

shksprtx
Wow...I think Guy has posted more words in this thread alone than in all his other forum posts combined... stick out tongue

guy222
Wow...I think Guy has posted more words in this thread alone than in all his other forum posts combined... stick out tongue

I have told em all, I am ommipotent laughing out loud

norrinradd43
Stranger should win this....dont know muc about Tanaraq...but starnger owns Overmind and Grandmaster...stranger beat overmind in like 2 seconds back in FF 210 or something like that

King_Mungi
Originally posted by norrinradd43
dont know muc about Tanaraq

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444573_1-the-great-beasts-respect-thread

Symmetric Chaos
Well since Grandmater can't die anymore shifty

King_Mungi
Tanaraq can't die either...dun dun dunnn. Also who rules death and decay? you know who smile

EDIT: To be clear I'm not saying Tanaraq wins, as we don't know enough about him.

norrinradd43
I dont think the stranger can die either...he seems pretty damn eternal to me and he has the most raw power of the group

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I dont think the stranger can die either...he seems pretty damn eternal to me and he has the most raw power of the group

Stranger has faught Uatu

Hannibal-Lector
Cant Grandmaster "will" the other 3 to die?

guy222
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector

Prolly not Stranger

shksprtx
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector

Probably not Tanaraq...we still don't know the full extent of his powers, but he is supposed to be the embodiment of death and decay, so I would imagine he can't be killed very easily...

guy222
Probably not Tanaraq...we still don't know the full extent of his powers, but he is supposed to be the embodiment of death and decay, so I would imagine he can't be killed very easily...

bump

guy222
Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.