Clark Kent eats some of Ma Kent's famous chili

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Most people are oblivious to the fact that Clark Kent is actually Superman. If Clark ate some good ol homemade chili...and it gives him gas...wouldn't his farts give away his identity. I mean if he farted while working at the Daily Planet...it would probably decimate the entire floor he is on...and probably blow a gaping hole into the side of the building himself, killing people in the process. How would Clark explain that...lol.

I know I'm weird and think of stupid shit..lol

Kal875
chair

Swanky-Tuna
Clench and let it out real slow.

Slowhand
I'm not sure why eating chili would create super gas. Are we even sure that he passes gas? If he does, I find it rather dubious that the break-down of food stuffs would make his farts supersonic. After all, it's not superchile made from Kryptonian jalepenos.

Bouboumaster
LOL

Rainbow Kiss
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Most people are oblivious to the fact that Clark Kent is actually Superman. If Clark ate some good ol homemade chili...and it gives him gas...wouldn't his farts give away his identity. I mean if he farted while working at the Daily Planet...it would probably decimate the entire floor he is on...and probably blow a gaping hole into the side of the building himself, killing people in the process. How would Clark explain that...lol.

I know I'm weird and think of stupid shit..lol

During the loeb era, it was discovered that Superman converts his food into Pure enrgy, as not to waste any. SO this wouldn't happen.

charlemagne9746
hell..i don't know...i bet he still lets out some whoppers though..lol

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rainbow Kiss
During the loeb era, it was discovered that Superman converts his food into Pure enrgy, as not to waste any. SO this wouldn't happen.

Dude, why do have to be a party pooper...pun intended.

Seriously though, I never knew that. That's awesome info to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.